GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Wife had a hole in one

2»

Comments

• DrewBallinDrewBallin Members  111WRX Points: 58Posts: 111 Fairways

My wife nor myself have one. I have never personally witnessed one either. They must be made up things

Posted:
    In my Cobra King stand bag

driver-- Cobra King LTD with ust elements fire x-stiff shaft
    hybrids-- Cobra F6 2/3 & 3/4
    irons-- Cobra cb/mb 3-pw KBS c-taper 120 shafts
    wedge-- Cobra tour trusty 56*
    putter-- MLA tour mallet
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ldandrealdandrea dearbornMembers  47WRX Points: 64Handicap: 18Posts: 47 Bunkers

On -, @DrewBallin said:

My wife nor myself have one. I have never personally witnessed one either. They must be made up things

It's like Sasquatch, Nessie and the female ****!

Posted:
  • DrewBallinDrewBallin Members  111WRX Points: 58Posts: 111 Fairways

On -, @ldandrea said:

On -, @DrewBallin said:

It's like Sasquatch, Nessie and the female ****!

That's what I'm talking about! It's all stories....lol

Posted:
    In my Cobra King stand bag

driver-- Cobra King LTD with ust elements fire x-stiff shaft
    hybrids-- Cobra F6 2/3 & 3/4
    irons-- Cobra cb/mb 3-pw KBS c-taper 120 shafts
    wedge-- Cobra tour trusty 56*
    putter-- MLA tour mallet
  • HonestPlayerHonestPlayer Members  264WRX Points: 97Posts: 264 Greens

On -, @Puma74 said:

Wife doesnt play. she and i both have zero

I laughed at your tone you don’t seem impressed

Posted:

Most birdies in a round in 2019 - 3
    Holes in ones career - 1
    Split Grip Birdie COUNTER - 1

• Old TimerOld Timer Letthebigdogshunt Members  48WRX Points: 42Posts: 48 Bunkers

I got my first one 20 years ago. My wife then got hers a few years later. I got my second shortly after that one. Then she got her second one a year later. Two years later I got my third and now I am stuck on three awaiting her third. We were there for each others HIOs. This game is so funny as we both waited thirty years to make our first one.

Posted:
  • jak77jak77 Members  117WRX Points: 31Posts: 117 Fairways

Not my significant other, but my youngest brother has two. My other brother and I are still waiting...

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ZantorZantor Members  12WRX Points: 9Posts: 12 Bunkers

No, my wife has been trying to learn to play for two years and nothing has come out of her, but I am grateful to her for supporting me.

Posted:
  • ldandrealdandrea dearbornMembers  47WRX Points: 64Handicap: 18Posts: 47 Bunkers

On -, @jak77 said:

Not my significant other, but my youngest brother has two. My other brother and I are still waiting...

I'm not sure what would be worse!

Posted:
  • Bill BroderickBill Broderick Members  498WRX Points: 205Posts: 498 Greens

My father played virtually all of his life and averaged over 100 rounds per year in the 20 years prior to his retirement without making a hole in one. About a year before he was ready to retire (and move to a golf community in another state), my mother realized that golf was going to be a good way for her to meet new friends when they moved. So, she took up the game about a year before moving.
    Within a year of retirement, she had made 2 holes in one and he still hadn't made any. Eventually, he caught up to her.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.