GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

GolfWRX Members Choice: Best umbrella of 2020

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals  9084WRX Points: 684Posts: 9,084 Marshals

The bedrock of GolfWRX.com is the community of passionate and knowledgable golfers in our forums, and we put endless trust in the opinions of our GolfWRX members — the most knowledgeable community of golfers on the internet. No other group of golfers in the world tests golf clubs as frequently or as extensively, or is armed with such in-depth information about the latest technology.

So, WRXers, we're asking for your input on the best umbrella of 2020.

Before we get to the polling, however, we'd like you to help us narrow down the short list.

Please list your choice. And if you see your choice mentioned already, well, don't mention it, because it's already been counted. In a perfect world, there would be no repeat mentions.

Posted:

Comments

• AugsterAugster Members  4733WRX Points: 611Posts: 4,733 Titanium Tees
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members  6152WRX Points: 1,613Handicap: 3Posts: 6,152 Titanium Tees

Titleist Tour Double Canopy. It has survived February and March rounds in the North of Scotland on a very windy links course and the new colour scheme looks very smart.

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow T1100 White
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black 
    Titleist 712U 3 Stiff Graphite Design Tour AD DI
    Titleist T100 4-PW Stiff Project X LZ
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08 & 54.10
    Titlesist Vokey SM7 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x 2019
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers  1516WRX Points: 936Handicap: 14.2Posts: 1,516 Platinum Tees

Sun mountain

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 10.5* Driver                   HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Adams Tightlies 2 16*3 Wood         whatevers stock                 Tour Velvet std  
    Titleist TS3 19*    Hybrid                  HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Titleist 716 TMB  4-P                       DG S300                             Tour Velvet Align 2 wraps  
    Titleist SM7 54.14F                          DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SM7 58.12D                         DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SC Terryllium Fastback 1.5   34" loft 6.5                          SS Traxion Pistol GT 1.0 CC
    Titleist PROV1                                 ball
    Titleist Player                                   glove 
    FJ rain glove                                    glove (rain)  

WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1729394-timbo929-witb/
  • MinaretsMinarets Nashville, TNMembers  4521WRX Points: 312Posts: 4,521 Titanium Tees

Gust buster double canopy.

Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5*
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, Taylormade Bigfoot Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green) (something new is coming, cant decide.)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X
  • PhiresidePhireside Members  1353WRX Points: 177Posts: 1,353 Platinum Tees

What ever double canopy one I get for free with some company logo on it.

Posted:
  • C_radC_rad QuebecMembers  2771WRX Points: 133Handicap: 7Posts: 2,771 Titanium Tees

Can anyone recommend an umbrella that will fit nicely in the umbrella holder on my clicgear 3.5? My old nike is anoying too short. Cant standup under it?

What height should i get?

Posted:
    Titleist 915 d2
    Titleist 917 f2 18*

PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

project x L.Z 5.5:
    Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
    Nike engage 52 square,
    56 toe sweep
    60 dual sole

Lajosi Dd201

A dream bag

Advertisement
  • aquapigaquapig Members  550WRX Points: 235Handicap: 4.9Posts: 550 Golden Tee

I just got this one and I love it. Huge amount of shade and SPF.

https://shop.sunmountain.com/umbrella-auto-68-inch-detail

Posted:
  • jaredercojarederco Members  628WRX Points: 118Posts: 628 Golden Tee

I recommend the Shedrain Vortex Pro. It can be had at Costco or from TGW, rebranded as their in house Tour Umbrella.

Posted:
  • ousuxndallasousuxndallas DFWMembers  153WRX Points: 64Handicap: 6Posts: 153 Fairways

Me too. Just really good, and fits perfect in holder for push cart.

Posted:
  • RebbuttRebbutt My Paypal: [email protected] OregonMembers  103WRX Points: 37Handicap: 4.6Posts: 103 Fairways

while not needing one is best, the actual best IMHO is Sun Mountain with wind proof canopy

Posted:
    Woods: Callaway Epic Subzero Custom 9.5* and 17* 4W
    Hybrid: Callaway Apex 3H 20* (considering Cobra F9, 2 hybrid)
    Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 19 4-PW, +1/2”, 2* upright 
    Wedges: 52* and 58* Callaway Mack Daddy 4, and a PM Grind 64*
    Flatstick: 2018 Scotty Newport 2.5, 34.5” with Superstroke Pistol GT grip
    Bag: Sun Mountain 5.5 LS black, sterile / no logo
    Buggy: black Caddytek Caddylite EZ V2
  • krawchukerykrawchukery Members  68WRX Points: 74Posts: 68 Bunkers

Weatherman golf double canopy.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • tideridertiderider Members  3089WRX Points: 2,117Handicap: 5ishPosts: 3,089 Titanium Tees

the one i bought at dornoch for $40 ... didn't use it, but i was in dornoch ...

Posted:
  • bellkenbellken Members  921WRX Points: 166Posts: 921 Golden Tee

I am happy with my Shedrain double canopy umbrella, purchased from Costco. One notable difference with it and older umbrellas, is the UV sun protection coating. It seems to add a bit of water resistance, so, water beads up on the umbrella, versus soaking into the canopy material.

Posted:
  • AugsterAugster Members  4733WRX Points: 611Posts: 4,733 Titanium Tees

Buy the Ogio I linked to earlier. I’m 6’5” and have a 3.5CG cart also. I use the updated umbrella holder, the $10 umbrella spacer, and the ogio umbrella and it’s plenty high for me. I don’t duck much walking in and out and I can actually see where I’m going. It’s the best setup I’ve ever had and my next umbrella will be this umbrella again.

Posted:
  • Barto78Barto78 Members  3075WRX Points: 139Posts: 3,075 Titanium Tees

I own the U/V ClicGear Umbrella which is made to reflect the sun away from the umbrella. It's fantastic and obvoiusly fits perfectly into the umbrella attachment. I also own the double canopy gust buster Titleist and it's been a great umbrella for many years.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.