Global Golf extra 40% trade-in value

dan463va

Thanks OP. I was able to get rid of a bunch of clubs (mostly wedges) and pick up some new(er) wedges.

Taylormade M3 460 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 917 F2 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 816 H1 - Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8 HB
Cobra King Forged Tour - 5-PW - DG 105
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50/54/58 - DG 115
Scotty Cameron Futura 6M

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely works...that would've been useful on the stuff I traded in less than a week ago. :(

I just called them for an order I traded in last week and they said they would either apply the 40% to the trade in or if it is too far along in the process they would just issue me a global golf cash certificate.

Srixon Z565, Miyazaki Kaula Kori 6x
Cobra F9 Aldila Tour Blue 75x
Cobra F7 19* and 23* hybrids
Cobra Amp Forged 5-PW KBS Tour S+
Vokey SM6 50F, 54F, 58M
Spider Tour Red

Definitely works...that would've been useful on the stuff I traded in less than a week ago. :(

I just called them for an order I traded in last week and they said they would either apply the 40% to the trade in or if it is too far along in the process they would just issue me a global golf cash certificate.

Just gave them a ring and they said the same thing. Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up. might try and get something in before the end of the day :)

BTW, does anyone know why they removed M1/M2s drivers from their used clubs section or did they actually sell all of them? Only see them as new options right now.

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

Do they have $150 off $500 often? I want to trade in some clubs at the extra 40% but they dont have exactly what I want to buy right now. They will prob get it in soon I would hope (714 AP2's with X100 shafts).

G400 LST -Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
G25 3W - Ping tour X-Flex
G30 5W - Ping Tour X
MP 5 - TI X100
Vokey 50/54/58
DJ Spider Ltd

Thanks for the heads up. might try and get something in before the end of the day :)

BTW, does anyone know why they removed M1/M2s drivers from their used clubs section or did they actually sell all of them? Only see them as new options right now.

I'm assuming people jumped on those real quick .

I've lost too many good deals just watching sit in my cart only to see them disappear .

I'm assuming people jumped on those real quick .

I've lost too many good deals just watching sit in my cart only to see them disappear .

Ya that's why I wondered. I got a 10.5 and would now like to try a 12 too... I should have just bought both at the time and sold the 'loser' for not much of a loss.

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

How strict is Global Golf on their inspection of the clubs? Has anyone had clubs "rejected" before and if so what was their condition? Particularly wedges...

Cobra LTD Pro Matrix Ozik 75M4 Black Tie Xflex
TaylorMade TP R15 3W Fuji Speeder TS 8.3 Xflex
TaylorMade TP R15 20* Fuji Speeder 869 TS Xflex
Mizuno JPX-900 Tour 4-PW KBS CTaper Xflex
Mizuno T7 50,54,58 KBS CTaper Xflex
OdysseyWorks 38" 2 Ball Fang

Do they have $150 off $500 often? I want to trade in some clubs at the extra 40% but they dont have exactly what I want to buy right now. They will prob get it in soon I would hope (714 AP2's with X100 shafts).

I wanna say I've seen the $150 off $500 before but I can't say whether it's often or not. I do know the egift certificates they issue for trade ins never expire though.

How strict is Global Golf on their inspection of the clubs? Has anyone had clubs "rejected" before and if so what was their condition? Particularly wedges...

Never had wedges rejected, even a few with pretty significant sole wear/face browning. I have had one club rejected which was a driver that had a very small dent on the sole. Their condition of no "excessive wear" is pretty loose in my opinion.

Awesome! Got an M2 and Great Big Bertha 3W to try, Adidas pullover, couple TM T-Shirts and travel bag. Traded in a couple putters that had higher than expected trade-in values, couple drivers and what will end up being $3 and some change. Win! (I'm sure the boss will see different math though...)

BAG UNDER CONSTRUCTION/TINKERING...Now and Forever.

Nice deal. Just got $150 for 7 different hybrids and wedges that are all at least 10 years old. Would have never dealt with selling them individually for peanuts.

Taylormade 17 M2 D Type with Ahina 70s
Ping G30 14.5 stiff
Cleveland Mashie 18 hybrid
Ping I E1 4-uw. Modus 105 stiff
Ping 54, 58 Tour S
Taylormade DJ Spider Tour

I just bought some 714 AP2s using the other coupons for $325 shipped and waiting on them to get here. Figured I'd check trade in value just in case I don't end up gaming them and GG will give me $380 after the 40% code. That's an interesting prospect...

Callaway Paradym 9*
TaylorMade SiM Max Rocket 14*

Srixon ZX 2 hybrid 16* and 4 hybrid 22*
Srixon ZX7 MKII 5-PW
Cleveland RTX ZipCore6 50, 54, 58
Evnroll EV5.1 with Stability Tour Black
Titleist ProV1X
Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder | Garmin Approach S70 Watch

I may have grabbed the last M1 on Saturday - after i checked out it dissapeared from site. It was only a regular shaft so I payed for 2 day and made sure it was cool if I sent my R15 trade i. Back a day after I receive the new driver so I am planning to just swap shafts and keep my RIP alpha and I just submitted the R15 trade in with a regular flex shaft. The R15 plus two sm4 vokeys and a ln adams hybrid was enough for the M1 so I was pretty happy.

Now they have 25% off of a bunch of clubs and the 40% extra trade in still works. I think I'm going to call and see if they will match the 25% off of the 915F i ordered, because now it's 25% off of that club, instead of the 10%. I should've waited a day!

Is there a code for the 25% off? I just pulled the trigger on a set of AP2's but didn't get 25% off. Got 10% plus $150 off $500 (which is better) but I wonder of the 25% would have worked also.

G30 5W - Ping Tour X
MP 5 - TI X100
Vokey 50/54/58
DJ Spider Ltd

Now they have 25% off of a bunch of clubs and the 40% extra trade in still works. I think I'm going to call and see if they will match the 25% off of the 915F i ordered, because now it's 25% off of that club, instead of the 10%. I should've waited a day!

Is there a code for the 25% off? I just pulled the trigger on a set of AP2's but didn't get 25% off. Got 10% plus $150 off $500 (which is better) but I wonder of the 25% would have worked also.

no - the gold, silver, bronze codes don't work anymore - even though it still shows on the front page - enter any of the codes and it tells you they're no longer available.

All Ping...tastefully done!
Ping G430 Max

Ping G430 Max 3w

Ping G425 3 Hybrid

Ping icrossover 3i
Ping G425 5-SW
Ping Glide 4.0 58*
Ping Sigma G Tyne H
Ping Hoofer Tour or Craz-e-Lite Stand Bag
Chrome Soft Truvis Stars & Stripes

no - the gold, silver, bronze codes don't work anymore - even though it still shows on the front page - enter any of the codes and it tells you they're no longer available.

I had it in my cart since yesterday with the code applied (GOLD) and it worked.

G30 5W - Ping Tour X
MP 5 - TI X100
Vokey 50/54/58
DJ Spider Ltd

I saw it on their main page and clicked the link. At the bottom of the club listing it will say, "take an additional 25% off." Or something that effect. When I added the club I ordered yesterday to the cart it automatically took the 25% off. Then I went to the trade in section and tried a trade in and the code golfdigest still works for the extra 40%.

I also called their customer service and they refunded me the difference between what I ordered and the new sale.

Sweet! Just put together a bunch of old stuff and with the coupon which equaled a M2 driver with Kurokage silver TiNi in excellent condition. Hoping its amazeballs! :rockon:

• Callaway Driver FT-9 Neutral All $30.00 $30.00
  • TaylorMade Fairway Wood R15 All $69.00 $69.00
  • Bridgestone Wedge J33 All $9.60 $9.60
  • Mizuno Wedge MP Series Steel $14.40 $14.40
  • Nike Wedge Forged Steel $14.40 $14.40
  • Ben Hogan Putter BHB1-XA All $19.20 $19.20
  • Bridgestone Fairway Wood J33 All $19.20 $19.20
  • Nike Putter Method Core Drone 2.0 All $24.00 $24.00

Cobra LTD-X - Tensei Blue AV 65
Mizuno ST190 - Kuro Kage tini
Cobra King F6 hybrid - Tensei CK Blue 80
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-GW - PX LZ
Callaway MD3 56*, 60*   

Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5m

Just dropped a couple boxes off at FedEx. After the 40% bonus, getting around $450 for a set of irons, 2 wedges, a driver, hybrid and putter. Now I just need to figure out what to spend that on. Thanks OP!

EFSZ 9* - X2Hot Pro 15* - Srixon H45 19/22 - Srixon 745 5-PW - Vokey SM6 50F, SM5 54F/58K - Odyssey Metal-X #7

Just dropped a couple boxes off at FedEx. After the 40% bonus, getting around $450 for a set of irons, 2 wedges, a driver, hybrid and putter. Now I just need to figure out what to spend that on. Thanks OP!

Ha! Me too. Between this and what I have left from the last one, I must be around $400 in gift cards. That was one plus with Dallasgolf, you could cash out if you wanted.

Being ho's though something will pop up worth buying... it always does :)

F.T.