TaylorMade tour issue CB's with TP Logo *Stolen* please be on the look out! Pic inside

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use Google to search all of Craigslist.org

In the search box on google.com, type the following and click search

"site:craigslist.org __________" <enter> (you do not type quotes "" in the search box)

where ___________= the words you want to search on

Ex.

site:craigslist.org TaylorMade Tour Preferred

Callaway Epic Mini driver- 12.5* (Epic head, Mini Big Bertha shaft- Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 60 S)
TM Burner Superfast 2.0- 3 wood 15*
Callaway Epic 2 Hybrid (UST Mamiya Recoil ES 780 S)- 18*
Maltby DBM (KBS Tour S)- 4-GW
Bridgestone J15 wedges (True Temper DG Spinner)- 54*, 58*
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Select

Hi Zach, sorry to hear about your friend's bag, the same thing happened to me recently. A month ago someone broke into my trunk and stole a couple sets of irons out of my trunk. I suspect they were using a remote opener as well. After reading your post, i browsed Ebay and found my clubs. My clubs are very specialized and i can pretty much guarantee with 99.9% that nobody has the combination i had setup...and the ebay lister has both my specialized drivers from Japan !!! It is almost a nightmare to get the clubs back from ebay, but if any of you have any ideas, please let me know. The ebay user has been active for only 2 weeks or so and is probably a throwaway ID

[quote name='puresurfr' timestamp='1393183940' post='8728802']
Hi Zach, sorry to hear about your friend's bag, the same thing happened to me recently. A month ago someone broke into my trunk and stole a couple sets of irons out of my trunk. I suspect they were using a remote opener as well. After reading your post, i browsed Ebay and found my clubs. My clubs are very specialized and i can pretty much guarantee with 99.9% that nobody has the combination i had setup...and the ebay lister has both my specialized drivers from Japan !!! It is almost a nightmare to get the clubs back from ebay, but if any of you have any ideas, please let me know. The ebay user has been active for only 2 weeks or so and is probably a throwaway ID
[/quote]

buy the clubs using your credit card through paypal. file a police report with your local authorities. then simply notify paypal that you have received stolen goods and request a refund. notify police that you have recovered your stolen goods.

boom

[quote name='slicktry' timestamp='1393183833' post='8728790']
any updates?

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]
No, nothing has turned up. Thanks for the try guys.

[color=#ff0000]Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course[/color]<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />[color=#0000ff]Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur [/color][color=#0000FF]University [/color]<br /><br />[color=#DAA520]My WITB[/color]<br /><br /><br /><br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/430688-zach-heussers-golf-clubs-putter-collection-and-man-cave-pics/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/[/url]<br />@Zheusser on twitter

[quote name='born4golf77' timestamp='1393185013' post='8728880']
[quote name='puresurfr' timestamp='1393183940' post='8728802']
[/quote]

buy the clubs using your credit card through paypal. file a police report with your local authorities. then simply notify paypal that you have received stolen goods and request a refund. notify police that you have recovered your stolen goods.

boom
[/quote]

I agree with the above, I would probably contact paypal and alert them to what is going on to get their feedback on how to handle your particular situation. Once you get the clubs, notify police and give them the address he used for a return address......then get in your car and go find the bastxxx and beat the crap out of him with the clubs he stole from you........

PING G430 LST 9* 
Srixon 13.5* 
Adams LS 19* 
Srixon ZX7/ZX5 Nippon Tour 125s
Odyssey Backstryke blade 
PING/Cleveland 54* 58*

[quote name='puresurfr' timestamp='1393185648' post='8728930']
That sounds like a good idea but the guy is selling the drivers at a very high price.....I already have a police report but Paypal is a tricky company to navigate and i will be out over 1k if it backfires......the clubs are worth 500 at most....Thank you for the idea !!!!!
[/quote]

you could have a friend buy them and have the friend turn the clubs in to the police. paypal will not hesitate to refund you if you receive stolen goods.

and if you use a true credit card (not debit) i can almost guarantee you they would refund you the money if paypal did not for some reason

[quote name='dave s 316' timestamp='1391899783' post='8625467']
Zach is right. As a police officer, this kind of theft the crook has no idea what he stole. At this point they look to move everything they have as quick as possible. Ave people who don't play golf look at clubs as very expensive items. A pawn shop will offer very little in the way of cash. These will end up selling at a swap meet, online, or to somebody the crook knows. It is that simple. Everybody always gives the crooks more credit then they deserve. If the crook has a drug problem and is desperate, these should turn up quick.
[/quote]You are exactly correct on that. I guess it happens everywhere. I hear it all the time I deal with 3 different law enforcement agencies on a day to day basis and I talk to a lot of officers I will give a description to some of those guys because some of them play golf. seriously you do not know half the stuff that somehow ends up in Myrtle Beach

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* TT Sensicore S-400

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

[quote name='evanseze' timestamp='1393203979' post='8730992']
Ask him if local pick up is available.......especially since he has a low feedback rating.
[/quote]

Absolutely your best bet, and I'd call the police and ask them what your options are.

D - Tour Burner TP 9.5*/Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 63g 

3W - 07 Burner TP TS/Mitsubishi Diamana Blueboard 73g

2h - Razr Tour/Aldila NV Hybrid 85

3h - Diablo Edge Tour/Motore Speeder Tour Spec 9.8 HB

5-7 - P790/KBS C-Taper 120

8-PW - P770/KBS C-Taper 120

50* - Nike Engage 

54* - Nike VR Forged 

60* - Nike VR Forged

P - Nike Method Origin B2-01 Naked

Police are stumped..........

[url="http://www.today.com/news/police-admit-theyre-stumped-mystery-car-thefts-6C10169993"]http://www.today.com...efts-6C10169993[/url]

In what make car did this theft occur?

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

Thieves now are using some hi tech devices that intercepts a wireless remote code whenever an owner locks their vehicles by using their remotes. Then when an owner walks away out of sight, they'll walk up the vehicle and unlock the doors or trunk by using intercepted wireless code.

Best way to prevent such thefts is to lock your vehicles manually from inside door locks.

63 yr old's Bag of Hacking Utensils

TM Stealth 10.5, GD XC-6 stiff

TM Qi10 3HL GD DI-7 stiff

TM SIM2 Rescue 19* & 23*

TM P770 5-PW, DG120 S300

TM MG4 52* & 58*

Odyssey DART 47"

It is always good to know where your items come from !! I was just informed that even if the gentleman did not steal the clubs from my car, he is in possession of stolen goods worth over $500 and that too is a felony ! I was pretty surprised because i buy things from ebay and wry and TSG all the time without ever questioning where the goods came from.

[quote name='BirdieBob' timestamp='1393257452' post='8734394']
Police are stumped..........

[url="http://www.today.com/news/police-admit-theyre-stumped-mystery-car-thefts-6C10169993"]http://www.today.com...efts-6C10169993[/url]

In what make car did this theft occur?
[/quote]

My Honda Accord was broken into just like the car the article mentioned. I wonder if it is a Honda security problem ?

Not a Honda problem a national problem. Thieves with this hi tech gadgetry are able to home in on codes to access entry to your vehicle and on older model garage door openers without rolling code technology they can literally access your home as well. They are very smart and these tools allow them to come and go as they please. Another tip worth mentioning is that most security companies install the power plug for you homes security system right there in the garage as well to be easily unplugged. puresurfr if you have not made a move as of yet to recover your property you really need to consider doing so as soon as possible or risk losing any hopes at all of doing so. Negotiate a price, use paypal with a credit card, get your stuff, then get these punks a membership to the gray bar motel.

Cally 9.5 Xhot Fuel TS 60 tipped
RBZ Stage 2 Tour 16.5* HL Attas 7S
909H 17*, 21* &24* V Steel
5-GW Cobra Pro M/B 950g/h
Cleveland 588 Tour Zip Grooves 54*
34" C&L 355g Beached
WITB Link

[quote name='puresurfr' timestamp='1393294231' post='8738578']
It is always good to know where your items come from !! I was just informed that even if the gentleman did not steal the clubs from my car, he is in possession of stolen goods worth over $500 and that too is a felony ! I was pretty surprised because i buy things from ebay and wry and TSG all the time without ever questioning where the goods came from.
[/quote]

I wish the idiot police in my area actually charged people with possession of stolen property.

My dad's house was broken into and they stole 15k in crap. One of te items was his Mac that they eventually traced to a house. The kid that was in possession stated that he bought it at a party and the police didn't charge him....

Well i recovered the clubs with the help of my golf buddies who also happen to be peace officers and the local Police Dept, I am not sure of the entire department but the guys i met this evening were top notch law enforcement and very knowledgeable and professional. The guys/ebay sellers did not get arrested but they run a small golf club repair shop in the easy bay area. They said they bought the clubs from a customer but i find them to be quite shady due to the fact their ebay account has several names and has only been opened for a week even though they have supposedly been in the golf repair/resale business for over 5 years.

• 2 weeks later...

What's up with the club thieves over the past few years!
I have had my clubs stolen twice in 3 years. Once from my garage and from my car. These idiots are probably getting 1/4 of what they are worth. Shafts by themselves for woods and irons is $1200 minimal for new shafts. How about the time spent building a set and getting everything just right.
So there is a new plastic tracking device to put on your laptop and I'm going to put one in the very bottom of my golf bag and then I'm going to follow it to where my clubs are at and break every club they stole over there heads. Nothing is sacred anymore. You don't drink a mans last beer and you don't mess with his guns or golf clubs!

In my experience, the toughest part is convincing your insurance company that what was stolen was all tour issue equipment.....especially a Tour Issue Cameron valued at $3500+.

TITLEIST TSI3 9* - HZRDUS T1100 HANDMADE 6.0 
PING G410 15* - MITZ TENSEI PRO ORANGE 70X
PING G410 17* & 19* - MITZ TENSEI BLUE X & EF BLACK X
SRIXON ZX7's - 4-PW w/SPECIAL, TOUR ISSUE, BLACK KBS TOUR V 125'S
CALLAWAY PM2 54* X & 58* X - ORIGINAL PX Satin 5.5's (HSx1)
ODYSSEY STROKE LAB EXO 7S - CUSTOM

SCOTTY CAMERON 2001 TOUR ISSUE 3x CHOCOLATE NEWPORT BEACH
2017 BRIDGESTONE B330 Tour #1's & TITLEIST PRO V #1'X

[quote name='Hifade' timestamp='1394050267' post='8804863']
In my experience, the toughest part is convincing your insurance company that what was stolen was all tour issue equipment.....especially a Tour Issue Cameron valued at $3500+.
[/quote]
I have a form that I update yearly or semi-yearly. It has all the information regarding my clubs, specs, shafts, etc. and values for each. Also, I have photographs to document the property covered under the policy. My mom is a State Farm agent and said this is best way to go and I shouldn't have a problem with this kind of documentation.

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5