Lack of drinking water on golf courses.

[quote name='Arizonalefty59' timestamp='1408637679' post='9980301']
I played an upscale course yesterday and they offered free bottled water throughout the course, so awesome. I drank about nine 12 oz. bottles yesterday and took another 8 home with me.
[/quote]

This is why we can't have nice things, like water on the course. If every player took 8 bottles of water home, I wouldn't offer it either. You give an inch, they take a mile. If you can afford to play golf, you should be able to afford your own drinking water at home. Not to mention if people were playing behind you and had to go without because everyone else was taking them home. Take a few extra tees next time if you really need a freebie, leave the extra waters there so the patrons and course can continue to use it as intended. Ok, I'm done.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hellstorm' timestamp='1408592535' post='9977541']
You guys are all funny. Its 50/50 around here whether a course has water on it, but if I have never been there and don't know, I am packing some freakin water, especially if I am walking. What's funny though is that everybody will complain about dropping $2 for a bottle of water but never thinks twice about cheap beer the clubhouse is selling for $4 a can, or that $5 coffee you got at Starbucks on the way.

Also, a little health lesson. If its 90 degrees out and you show up to golf and are not properly hydrated when you get there, drinking water on the course is not going to prevent a heat illness. The water you are drinking on the course can only maintain your state of hydration, not accelerate it. When you are on the 7th hole and are getting dizzy and cramped and can't focus on hitting a shot, its way too late to be guzzling water and Gatorade. You have much bigger problems at that point than your slice. I think most golfers are really niave about this sort of thing and need to be more aware of what their body is telling them on the course and be more prepared before going to the course.
[/quote]

Your health lesson is interesting. I started getting dizzy on the back 9 somewhere, probably the 14th, when I was walking the other day. Didn't think about it being water related because I was drinking a couple of bottles of water during the round. Actually only drank what equals 2 regular Arrowhead bottles for the whole 18. So in order to be properly hydrated how much water do I need to drink the night before or before the round? By the time I walked up a little hill to get to the 15th tee box, my swing was so lazy that I sliced it all the way across the 14th FW (still managed an ugly par though).

[quote name='padget' timestamp='1408644679' post='9981091']
I played an upscale course yesterday and they offered free bottled water throughout the course, so awesome. I drank about nine 12 oz. bottles yesterday and took another 8 home with me.
[/quote]

This is why we can't have nice things, like water on the course. If every player took 8 bottles of water home, I wouldn't offer it either. You give an inch, they take a mile. If you can afford to play golf, you should be able to afford your own drinking water at home. Not to mention if people were playing behind you and had to go without because everyone else was taking them home. Take a few extra tees next time if you really need a freebie, leave the extra waters there so the patrons and course can continue to use it as intended. Ok, I'm done.
[/quote]

Though I am not convinced the above person 'actually' took home 8 bottles of water, what you say is disturbingly true. Give idiots an inch they will take way more, out of greed; not all that far from looters... in my book. Anyhow, bad apples set the tone for how good people get treated, and that's wrong.

• TSR2 9.25° Ventus Velo TR Blue 58
  • TSR2 15° AD VF 74
  • T200 17 2i° Tensei AV Raw White Hybrid 90
  • T100 3i to 9i MMT 105
  • T100 PW, SM9 F52/12, M58/8, PX Wedge 6.0 120
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x & AVX

[/quote]

[/quote]
I'm playing the course tomorrow again so I will just take the ones I grabbed and not take anymore tomorrow. It'll even out :)

Titleist TSi3 10* w/ Tour AD GP-6
Titleist U510 16* w/ HZRDUS Smoke 
Titleist 818H2 21* w/ Alidila Rogue 
Titleist 712 AP2 w/ X100
Titleist Vokey SM6 50/56/60
Scotty Cameron 009 1.5 Neck

[quote name='Startzel' timestamp='1408558713' post='9974141']
Everyone arguing they're afraid to get sued because of the coolers realize they're going to be sued if someone dies of heat stroke, right?
[/quote]
No a course is not liable if you have a heat stroke. You are an adult and you know if you don't drink water ( especially when it's hot) you are in trouble. However if the course gives or sells you water and it is contaminated then they are liable. Besides that for a course to pay some even minimum wage that is still a cost that they aren't getting a return. If they have a restaurant then they have to give you water. Or you could start attend by spending just a few bucks more and maybe more will follow and eventually the course will put out free water as an appreciation to its loyal customers, or you could bring you own drinks and not support the courses you love and eventually they wil raise rate or lower standards to accompany its unloyal customers, or maybe you can start bringing water for everyone on the course that day.

[/quote]

What a cheapskate, I hope they don't invite you back. Really 8 bottles. You should sell your equipment and maybe take up another pastime that doesn't require class and etiquette.

[quote name='shaffe' timestamp='1408557947' post='9974021']
I've never heard so many people complain about not having access to free water. I don't think courses are obligated to feed of water anyone. Bring your own damn water if you need it that bad. Take ownership in your own well being and get on with it ... Geez. First world problems. There are people out there that don't have access to any form of clean drinking water ... Rant over ... :D
[/quote]

Well, we are fortunate enough to live in the First world, and many of us are grateful that we do. That said, people who live in the First world DO have problems. And, sometimes they are expressed.

You could comb this entire forum and find a host of "First world problems". If you find it offensive, you may want to hang your hat somewhere else.

As I said, we are blessed to live in the First world, but that is no need to dump on people who may have a complaint or two.

Obviously you have never complained about ANYTHING. :-)

[quote name='Pepperturbo' timestamp='1408646224' post='9981243']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Though I am not convinced the above person 'actually' took home 8 bottles of water, what you say is disturbingly true. Give idiots an inch they will take way more, out of greed; not all that far from looters... in my book. Anyhow, bad apples set the tone for how good people get treated, and that's wrong.
[/quote]

I agree, and it's troubling. When I first joined the facility I belong to, we had great range balls (Titleist), but people started stealing them! Can you believe that? So much for the honor and integrity of the game.

We now have Pinnacles...people have been known to steal a few of those too, but not as much.

I'm a rider and always bring enough water to get me through the round. Especially this time of year down here in central Florida. Played yesterday when the heat index was around 110. Cant take the risk of the course not having water jugs out. If there out I will just keep reflling the same bottle. My friends dont plan as well as I do so if a course doesnt provide water there dying waiting for the beverage cart. Its nice and actually raises my opinion of a course when I see they care and provide water and dont expect you keep buying it especially in these conditions when it takes liters and liters of water to stay hydrated. That would cost a small fortune from the beverage cart.

Edit: After reading all the comments about dirty coolers, vandalism to the coolers, and the insurance liabilty I am just going to stick to bringing my own water and only drinking that.

[quote name='Sean2' timestamp='1408663687' post='9983237']
[quote name='Pepperturbo' timestamp='1408646224' post='9981243']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree, and it's troubling. When I first joined the facility I belong to, we had great range balls (Titleist), but people started stealing them! Can you believe that? So much for the honor and integrity of the game.

We now have Pinnacles...people have been known to steal a few of those too, but not as much.
[/quote]

Sadly, I believe that... before someone realizing they took something they shouldn't have, and then returned it, or to pay and apologize. Also, some comments show just how disturbingly diverse the board is.

• TSR2 15° AD VF 74
  • T100 3i to 9i MMT 105
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x & AVX

[quote name='tatertot' timestamp='1408545290' post='9972323']
[u][b][color=#282828]Are they trying to increase sales for their beverage carts ?[/color][/b][/u]

You nailed it. Why provide water for free if you can sell it for $2.50 a bottle.
[/quote]

One course I normally play used to have a water jug on the 9th tee box. This year they removed it most likely to get you to stop in at the turn.

[quote name='cristphoto' timestamp='1408677987' post='9984679']
[quote name='tatertot' timestamp='1408545290' post='9972323']
[u][b][color=#282828]Are they trying to increase sales for their beverage carts ?[/color][/b][/u]

You nailed it. Why provide water for free if you can sell it for $2.50 a bottle.
[/quote]

One course I normally play used to have a water jug on the 9th tee box. This year they removed it most likely to get you to stop in at the turn.
[/quote]
There is a course out here in AZ whose bubblers on the course are all busted. I asked the cart lady if there was any other water on the course and she replied "no, but you can buy a bottle for $3 and I'll give you a cup of ice", still can't believe it.

Titleist 712 AP2 w/ X100

[quote name='Pepperturbo' timestamp='1408643909' post='9980993']
You guys are all funny. Its 50/50 around here whether a course has water on it, but if I have never been there and don't know, I am packing some freakin water, especially if I am walking. What's funny though is that everybody will complain about dropping $2 for a bottle of water but never thinks twice about cheap beer the clubhouse is selling for $4 a can, or that $5 coffee you got at Starbucks on the way.

Also, a little health lesson. If its 90 degrees out and you show up to golf and are not properly hydrated when you get there, drinking water on the course is not going to prevent a heat illness. The water you are drinking on the course can only maintain your state of hydration, not accelerate it. When you are on the 7th hole and are getting dizzy and cramped and can't focus on hitting a shot, its way too late to be guzzling water and Gatorade. You have much bigger problems at that point than your slice. I think most golfers are really niave about this sort of thing and need to be more aware of what their body is telling them on the course and be more prepared before going to the course.
[/quote]

Yes, we are.. it comes natural. :) So what your indirectly challenging is someone not willing to pay 2.50 for water (a real entitlement) but is willing to pay what ever for beer, etc. Curious, why would you give beer the same value as water? Man can exist without beer, yet can't without water.

Lets also look at water requirements per person; 200lbs = approx. 100oz; that's daily without exertion. Yet, the average person only drinks 4 cups of water per day, on average. I feel safe saying, without research, though the average person like myself, is not consuming enough water before we hit the course, what we drink on the course will sustain us without cramps, etc. Your analogy, as I see it, doesn't apply to the average golfer or me, and I walk 18 in SoCA.

Now, it would apply to someone taking diuretics, diabetics or pills, etc., that elevate water buildup, therefore might experience the conditions you mention. I do agree, people need to know more about this... but that knowledge has little to do with wanting accessible water on a golf course, without buying it.
[/quote]

Every person's tolerance to the effects of dehydration are different based on many factors. Medications and certain health condition are certainly a factor, but so is your own personal "normal" intake. I fall into the same category as you actually. I am a bigger guy @ 6'4" and 230 lbs and I do not drink nearly enough water as medical science would suggest. My body has adapted to that and I'm sure yours has too. Being able to walk 18 holes in SoCA isn't a measuring stick for an average golfer. There are a bunch of other ways to get your body to walk 18 holes without having a heat stroke.

As far as the entitlement is concerned, we live in a capitalistic society (at least it used to be) and we have choices. If you don't like that a course doesn't entitle you to free water, vote with your wallet and play your round somewhere else. Everybody on here has that choice. For me personally, I am showing up prepared and if there is water on the course, that is just a bonus. It's not as if the golf course gets the water for free either. Somebody is paying for it. If you think that the greens fee is too much to not include water, find a different course to play. Its no different than any other business. If you aren't satisfied with what you pay for, don't keep paying for it.

[quote name='gambit' timestamp='1408645764' post='9981207']

[/quote]

Your health lesson is interesting. I started getting dizzy on the back 9 somewhere, probably the 14th, when I was walking the other day. Didn't think about it being water related because I was drinking a couple of bottles of water during the round. Actually only drank what equals 2 regular Arrowhead bottles for the whole 18. So in order to be properly hydrated how much water do I need to drink the night before or before the round? By the time I walked up a little hill to get to the 15th tee box, my swing was so lazy that I sliced it all the way across the 14th FW (still managed an ugly par though).
[/quote]

Its all based on your personal comfort really as to how much to drink ahead of time. If you were dizzy, you were likely suffering from heat exhaustion. Personally, if I know I am golfing the next day and walking, I will have two waters the night before. Any more and you risk making trips to the bathroom all night. Then in the morning, I make sure to avoid caffiene and eat a light breakfast. The digestive process creates heat in your body and uses up fluids and energy, which is what you want to avoid. Then while I am golfing, I just try to snack on protiens to keep energy levels up. Just think about what temperatures and heat indexes you plan on playing in and what kind of shape you are in and adjust it accordingly.

Health lesson #2: Your body is accustomed to operating with a certain amount of water, whether it is in the blood or stored in tissues. As that level fluctuates, your body makes adjustments to keep things feeling "normal". If you drink too much water, your body processes it out and regulates the level by you using the restroom. If you go the other way and the level drops, you start pulling water from tissues in the body. When that runs out, your blood pressure starts to fluctuate up because there is less blood volume....which is where the dizziness and headache comes in...especially if you are standing. Next usually comes cramping, at which point your golf day is probably over. The cramping comes from the loss of fluid and electrolyte imbalance while still requiring the muscles to work. Sports drinks help replace those electrolytes and sugars that you lose through sweat and breathing. You can go overboard with the Gatorade though while you are doing all this so its best to mix in waters with the sports drinks. Too much sports drink will be too much sugar and that can be problematic to you as well and stimulate the body to regulate that.

Drinking beer will keep you hydrated on the course to a certain extent. The problem is that the alcohol will make the body process the fluids faster than water and when you drink too much, its kind of like a snowball effect. A hangover is simply dehydration. The body pulls too much fluid from the system to flush the alcohol out and you are left with the headache and dizziness and general malaise of dehydration. Poor decision making when drunk doesn't help much either. Drinking water after drinking beer is always a good idea.

I used to think it was a liability issue (didn't some guy sue a course after getting sick from drinking bad water?) but now realize lack of water is probably just a ploy to pump up bev cart or halfway house sales, or not wanting to bother with the labor of having someone fill the jugs and put them out on the course. I drink a lot of water while playing, and prefer that there is at least one water jug or fountain per nine. Since I walk and carry, I don't really want to be lugging around a 6-pack of water.

I also think that taking unused water bottles from the course home with you on purpose is pretty low. Enough of that happening and the course will probably discontinue giving it away for free.

[quote name='Hellstorm' timestamp='1408688230' post='9985173']
[quote name='gambit' timestamp='1408645764' post='9981207']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its all based on your personal comfort really as to how much to drink ahead of time. If you were dizzy, you were likely suffering from heat exhaustion. Personally, if I know I am golfing the next day and walking, I will have two waters the night before. Any more and you risk making trips to the bathroom all night. Then in the morning, I make sure to avoid caffiene and eat a light breakfast. The digestive process creates heat in your body and uses up fluids and energy, which is what you want to avoid. Then while I am golfing, I just try to snack on protiens to keep energy levels up. Just think about what temperatures and heat indexes you plan on playing in and what kind of shape you are in and adjust it accordingly.

Health lesson #2: Your body is accustomed to operating with a certain amount of water, whether it is in the blood or stored in tissues. As that level fluctuates, your body makes adjustments to keep things feeling "normal". If you drink too much water, your body processes it out and regulates the level by you using the restroom. If you go the other way and the level drops, you start pulling water from tissues in the body. When that runs out, your blood pressure starts to fluctuate up because there is less blood volume....which is where the dizziness and headache comes in...especially if you are standing. Next usually comes cramping, at which point your golf day is probably over. The cramping comes from the loss of fluid and electrolyte imbalance while still requiring the muscles to work. Sports drinks help replace those electrolytes and sugars that you lose through sweat and breathing. You can go overboard with the Gatorade though while you are doing all this so its best to mix in waters with the sports drinks. Too much sports drink will be too much sugar and that can be problematic to you as well and stimulate the body to regulate that.

Drinking beer will keep you hydrated on the course to a certain extent. The problem is that the alcohol will make the body process the fluids faster than water and when you drink too much, its kind of like a snowball effect. A hangover is simply dehydration. The body pulls too much fluid from the system to flush the alcohol out and you are left with the headache and dizziness and general malaise of dehydration. Poor decision making when drunk doesn't help much either. Drinking water after drinking beer is always a good idea.
[/quote]

Thanks, Hellstorm. I need to start drinking more water anyways. Probably a good way to lose weight as I hear that hunger is often confused for dehydration, meaning that sometimes when people think they're hungry they need to drink more water.

It's sad the lawyers have won to the extent they have.
Its equally or more sad people couldn't be concerned enough about doing a good enough job washing out coolers to have it happen and not protect people from getting sick.

Even courses I am very familiar with, its so entirely hit or miss if they'll have a bev cart out there, or if they do, sometimes you might see it once. I've been in the habit of bringing all my needed fluids for a round with me for a long time. I can't do the $2.50+ tip bottle of water. Just so wrong.

I make sure to use a light enough bag on my ClicGear so that the added weight really isn't a factor. I wouldn't want to start out with a cart bag of 8 or 10 pounds on the pushcart. I also use a cooler bag that hangs from the push handle to keep it all cold, along with the cooler pocket on my bag. Works well. (Diabetic, very accustomed to taking food and bev with me everywhere.)

I showed up to my home club early in the morning one day, early enough to see them filling up the coolers. I saw the guy take the coolers into the restaurant where I thought he was going to fill them up. He goes in just to put ice inside and proceeds to take the coolers to the side of the clubhouse and started filling them up with hose water!

Titleist 712 AP2 w/ X100

[quote name='Arizonalefty59' timestamp='1408724765' post='9987559']
I showed up to my home club early in the morning one day, early enough to see them filling up the coolers. I saw the guy take the coolers into the restaurant where I thought he was going to fill them up. He goes in just to put ice inside and proceeds to take the coolers to the side of the clubhouse and started filling them up with hose water!
[/quote]

This is why I use a Brita water bottle. It has an internal replaceable filter to (hopefully) filter out any nasty impurities. I got mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Filters are easily available at most grocery stores. I always bring a water bottle with me since even if there are jugs on the course you don't know if they're filled. Plus you can't depend in a cart girl being on the course. Plan ahead and be comfortable.

[quote name='cwmonroe87' timestamp='1408730035' post='9988211']
What's wrong with hose water???? When I was a kid and running around outside during the summer that's the only thing I drank. Shoot even to this day when i'm out working in the yard and get a swig or 2 from the hose.
[/quote]

As I said, a course should provide cold water on the course, especially when temps are high. That said, hose water is hard to understand for people that grew up with bottle water being almost an entitlement. Hell, many people have never touched a hose, much less drank from one. :) I still smirk when I see people, in public, carrying their own whittle water bottles. As if public water fountains are no longer good enough. But, I digress..

• TSR2 15° AD VF 74
  • T100 3i to 9i MMT 105
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x & AVX

My issue is that more often than not...the cart girl leaves at 2pm when there are still people (and often plenty of people) on the course. There are some courses in Florida that got rid of the water coolers.

I also think the 'cart girl' concept is very flawed. They should just put a girl at a stand with beverages, food, etc. in between the 4th green and 5th tee and then another between 13th green and 14th tee. That way each golfer can get hit at a time when they are most likely to want something to drink instead of having certain customers get hit at the right time and others getting hit at the worst time. It would probably save on gas and make the course less noisy and more etiquette friendly as well.

RH

[quote name='KARL M' timestamp='1408545028' post='9972297']
I prefer to push a cart around a course rather than ride.

Maybe I should call the course I played yesterday, and ask if they have water coolers on the course. When they say no, I'll tell them " I guess I don't need a tee time then".

Are they looking to cut expenses by not putting water out ? [b]YES[/b]
Are they trying to increase sales for their beverage carts ? [b]YES[/b]
Is there a liability issue ? [b]YES[/b]

the first thing that i'm going to ask, is if they have water coolers out on the course. If they answer no, then I'll tell them "okay, Have a good day, goodbye".

[/quote]

[center][i][u][b]Now I have heard it all. [/b][/u][/i][/center]
[center][i][u][b]Someone who will REFUSE to play a golf course if they do not provide him FREE water coolers on the course. [/b][/u][/i][/center]

Thank GOD your home course is not my golf course. You must be a royal PIA to deal with on a day to day basis.

A golf course is a business. Green fees have done nothing but drop over the past 15 years or so yet expenses including wages have done nothing but skyrocket. There's nothing worse than coming up to a cooler on a hot day and having it be empty. I feel bad for the courses in your area if other golfers such as yourself do not wish to support the golf courses in which you choose to play. Hopefully they will remain in business.

[quote name='apprenti23' timestamp='1408732635' post='9988537']
[quote name='KARL M' timestamp='1408545028' post='9972297']
I prefer to push a cart around a course rather than ride.

Maybe I should call the course I played yesterday, and ask if they have water coolers on the course. When they say no, I'll tell them " I guess I don't need a tee time then".

Are they looking to cut expenses by not putting water out ? [b]YES[/b]
Are they trying to increase sales for their beverage carts ? [b]YES[/b]
Is there a liability issue ? [b]YES[/b]

the first thing that i'm going to ask, is if they have water coolers out on the course. If they answer no, then I'll tell them "okay, Have a good day, goodbye".

[/quote]

[center][i][u][b]Now I have heard it all. [/b][/u][/i][/center]
[center][i][u][b]Someone who will REFUSE to play a golf course if they do not provide him FREE water coolers on the course. [/b][/u][/i][/center]

Thank GOD your home course is not my golf course. You must be a royal PIA to deal with on a day to day basis.

A golf course is a business. Green fees have done nothing but drop over the past 15 years or so yet expenses including wages have done nothing but skyrocket. There's nothing worse than coming up to a cooler on a hot day and having it be empty. I feel bad for the courses in your area if other golfers such as yourself do not wish to support the golf courses in which you choose to play. Hopefully they will remain in business.
[/quote]

The last that I knew, the course that I or any other golfer chooses to play or not to play, is up to the individual. Why would you be concerned with where I play or why I choose to play ?

Why would you feel bad, for any course that I or any golfer do not wish to support ? You are 100% correct a golf course is a buisness, and the product that they offer will usually determine their sucess.

You said "Green fees have done nothing but drop over the past 15 years" I'm not aware of any course in my area that has decreased their posted weekday or weekend greens fee. I would also consider it, any increase in fees now that some courses require golfers to ride in a cart if they want to play on a weekend morning. With the recent slowdown in golf play, courses are trying to gain more buisness on weekdays by offerig deals that include a riding cart and lunch. These deals don't benefit the average golfer who is at work on weekdays.

I have never had a membership fee drop in the past 25+ years.

My choice of where to play is based on course layout, course maintenance, location,greens fees, and amenities like water coolers. Other facors that may not concern me but could make a diffrence to others might be, the name of the designer, riding carts, beverage carts, a restraunt/bar, or bathrooms on the course. Do you think a woman is more likely to choose a course, with the only bathroom being in the clubhouse, or a course that has a restroom halfway thru each nine, and in the clubhouse ?

You said "There's nothing worse than coming up to a cooler on a hot day and having it be empty." You really think it is worse to have gotten all the water you wanted from 5 coolers on a course but were unable get any water from a sixth one, than to have gotten no water from all 6 coolers, or because there were no coolers ????

I appreciate your concern for the financial well being of the courses in my area. In the past 15 years only 4 new courses have been built within 50 miles of me. Within the 50 miles, only one nine hole course in a nearby state is no longer a golf course. The owners sold it because it was worth more as a rock quarry. One of the private courses, is now semi-private. The main golf retail store in the area, has been around for 40 years despite the opening of a golf galaxy a few years ago.

I would think an insurance company would be more concerned with the possible liability, from selling alcholic beverage on a golf course to the driver of a golf cart who hurts someone while driving the cart, than to the contamination of a water cooler.

G400Max 10.5 Driver Red Velocore 6S
G410 5 Wood Tensei Orange stiff
Ping G410 Hybrid 22* & 26* Evenflo Black 6.0 stiff

Ping G Gap-6 iron Steelfiber i95 R.flex

Ping Anser 52* Steelfiber i95 R.flex
Cleveland CBX 56* Steelfiber i95 R fles
Callaway X Tour 59.5* Steelfiber i95 R.flex
Scotty Newport 2,  prov1x, Motocaddy M1

It's not the courses responsibility to make sure you have water.

In fact some places don't have it because they know they can't get their staff around to keep it. in fact we can barely keep track of it and we have 4 pros, 2 managers, 12 counter staff, and 16 outside ops staff that are on the payroll and often have 8 people working at once. Not to mention the abuse they take, hose water (usually from by the wash bay to oddly close to chemicals) is used, and they are impossible to keep cold.

So for many courses they are such a big burden that it doesn't make sense to keep them out there. We cut down on it, and on the hottest of days we take leftover product from the events, load it in ranger carts, and give it away. But other than that.....usually we keep players updated, but don't refill unless someone calls us and tells us it's empty.

WITB 2015:
Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha, -1 D setting, Speeder 565 S
3WD: Cobra Biocell+ 12.5 degrees, Matrix Black tie
2HY: Cobra Biocell, 16.5D setting, Stock shaft
4/5i: Cobra Biocell, True Temper s+ shaft
6-PW: Biocell+, Dynamic Gold S200
50 Vokey
56 Vokey
Odessey MetalX Milled #2