Continental Golf - Refinishing and More!

Continental Golf

Just wanted to tell you all here - I sent something and these guys even though they're two weeks lead time right now to do anything and busy as hell took the time to call me personally and walk me through my order and come up with a tweak they thought I might enjoy even more. I couldn't be more impressed by that and think anyone even thinking about it can't do wrong by these guys.

I'll follow up there if you don't mind. I have a white hot 6 long neck that is just a little light. I am assuming either of those inserts would add some weight and Im wondering how much?

From a normal insert of that putter to either of those 2 materials you are looking at adding 25-28 grams roughly

OMG thats PERFECT. take my money!

I attempted to make my own copper insert in an Odyssey #8 and it added a lot of weight, looked cool but I lost a lot of feel due to the higher weight

PXG 0311 7.5* (set to 6.75*) w/ Mitsubishi Diamana DF 70TX Tipped 0.75" @ 45.25"

TM Original One Mini Driver 13* (set at 11.5*) w/ Mitsubishi Diamana BF 80TX Tipped 1.5" @ 43"
Srixon U45 18* w/ N.S. Pro Modus3 GOST Tour X @ 39.5"
Callaway UW 21* w/ Aldila VS Proto 95X Tipped 1.75" @ 41" / Srixon U45 23* w/ Aldila RIP Tour SLT 115 Tour X @ 38.5"

Cobra KING Tour with MIM w/ PX LS 7.0 5-PW / Srixon Z745 5-PW w/ DG TI X7's (PW Tipped 1/4")
Mizuno T22 Denim Copper 50*, 55* & 60* w/ PX LS 7.0 Tipped 3/8" D2, D3 & D5

Putter: Evnroll ER2v

Nothing but good things to say about Continental from me. I sent them a Yes! Mollie Tour to have cleaned up. There was a huge nick in the topline and they milled it out. You'd never know this thing had been gamed before. Looks brand new, and they stamped my initials in the face and did all black paintfill. Looks so good.

What finishes can be applied to a carbon steel head? Scotty Cameron Studio Design 5.

Cobra Fly-Z+ Aldila UST V2
Golfsmith Jetstream 3W UST V2
Titleist 915H 3 Diamana

Titleist 915H 4 Diamana
Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro UST Recoil Dart
Titleist SM6 50F/54S/58S Aerotech SteelFiber
Cleveland HB 11S

SkyCaddie SX400

I have a TaylorMade Spider Mallet (center-shaft) putter. In a failed attempt to pull the shaft on it, the insert got hot, and is no longer flat. I saw your post about copper and soft stainless replacement inserts for Odyssey putters. Would you be able to replace the insert on my Spider with either of those inserts (or any other material)? If so, what are we looking at for a cost? Thanks for any info you can provide.

Cobra BioCell Pro driver
Cobra BioCell+ 5-7 fwy
Cobra BioCell Hybrid
Cobra Amp Cell Pro irons with C-Tapers
Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 51, 56, 60
TaylorMade Spider mallet CS

Has anyone finished a Superfast Burner TP 1.0? Its got that "hexagon" like finish on the top so not sure how CG can refinish that.

I got about 3 nicks which has been touch painted so wondering if this can be restored back to original or not.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz Maz Broomstick ACCRA shaft, 44"
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Hey Gents :)

Warwick and Blakester guided me to this thread and I'll be in touch as I have 2-3 drivers that I'd like redone-

A good Bud from another site did my stuff for me as he had an exotic vehicle/boat after market & paint shop and he did em as a favor, however he sold the business and the new owner doesn't do driver heads ;)

The guys love your work and I absolutely Love your G pic on page 1 of the thread as all of my drivers have been pink since 1998(way before the Bubster started rocking pink, lol) and I've got 2-3 Adjustable heads and a fixed head(Aeroburner TP T) that I'd like painted.

I prefer the neon/"hot" pink similar to the TBaG below~

I have a procedure in the morning though I'll give your peeps a ring later tomorrow afternoon-

I look forward to speaking with you all :)

Thanks much for starting this thread!!

Fairways &'Greens 4ever My Friend

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

What finishes can be applied to a carbon steel head? Scotty Cameron Studio Design 5.

We can either do a black oxide, oil can or of course we can paint the putter if you prefer a method that is less maintenance. If you need pictures of any just feel free to message me. Thanks

I have a TaylorMade Spider Mallet (center-shaft) putter. In a failed attempt to pull the shaft on it, the insert got hot, and is no longer flat. I saw your post about copper and soft stainless replacement inserts for Odyssey putters. Would you be able to replace the insert on my Spider with either of those inserts (or any other material)? If so, what are we looking at for a cost? Thanks for any info you can provide.

We can replace it with either, you would be looking at about 60 dollars for insert, install and milling of it. Thanks very much

Hey Gents :)

Warwick and Blakester guided me to this thread and I'll be in touch as I have 2-3 drivers that I'd like redone-

A good Bud from another site did my stuff for me as he had an exotic vehicle/boat after market & paint shop and he did em as a favor, however he sold the business and the new owner doesn't do driver heads ;)

The guys love your work and I absolutely Love your G pic on page 1 of the thread as all of my drivers have been pink since 1998(way before the Bubster started rocking pink, lol) and I've got 2-3 Adjustable heads and a fixed head(Aeroburner TP T) that I'd like painted.

I prefer the neon/"hot" pink similar to the TBaG below~

I have a procedure in the morning though I'll give your peeps a ring later tomorrow afternoon-

I look forward to speaking with you all :)

Thanks much for starting this thread!!

Fairways &'Greens 4ever My Friend

RP

Boy those are some pink clubs! We dont have a super florescent pink color but we do have a good looking standard pink and can make it a little brighter but im not sure exactly what you are looking for here. It will be close to the Ping G driver that you saw. Feel free to call or pm me here and I will be glad to discuss. Thanks

^^ That looks great! Nice work!

Any issues with me sending a 4 wood in bad shape? I was going to strip it like my mp650 I sent in but the finish on the club won't come completely off so far. Also can you guys create hosel bands on woods? I want to remove the paint and pvd on the hosel and just have a brushed/satin finish on the hosel and face.

MP-650 9.5° Rogue Silver 70X
TEE CB Pro 15.5° D+ 82X
XCG7 Beta 19° NV 85X
Cleveland CG1 Tour 3-pw DG X200
588 DSG RTG 52°/58° DG S300
Guerin Tour Spec 35"
Z-Star XV gen. 1

Any issues with me sending a 4 wood in bad shape? I was going to strip it like my mp650 I sent in but the finish on the club won't come completely off so far. Also can you guys create hosel bands on woods? I want to remove the paint and pvd on the hosel and just have a brushed/satin finish on the hosel and face.

We can't pvd any part of it but unless the club is cracked we can make it look good for you. We can give the hosel and face a satin finish though no problem. Feel free to message me with the project and I will be glad to try to help you out.

We can't pvd any part of it but unless the club is cracked we can make it look good for you. We can give the hosel and face a satin finish though no problem. Feel free to message me with the project and I will be glad to try to help you out.

Excited to hopefully pick up my wedges tomorrow(goodbye chrome) you guys always do great work!

Are there any winter promotions going on?

I have a few woods/hybrids that could use refinishing from this brutal winter....

Driver: Ping G425 Max 12 deg w/MR Tensei Orange R
Woods: Ping G425 5w & 7w w/MR Tensei Orange R
Hybrid: Ping G410 26 deg w/MR Diamana Blueboard R
Irons: Ping i230 5-U w/Nippon Modulus3 105S
Wedges: Ping Eye 2 Gorge SW w/DG Spinner/Cleveland 588 Tour Issue 64 deg w/DG S400
Putter: Bettinardi Queen B #10
Ball: Titleist ProV1x (2021) 

I am interested in getting some of my old MacGregor and Hogan persimmon woods refinished. Do you have old Hogan decals for the crown and speed slots? Also, do you have access to fiber whipping? Thanks!

We can take care of that for you no problem. We still have the decals for the hogan and speed slots yes. We also have the older wax whipping for you if thats what you are looking for. Thanks very much

No new promos yet guys. I let you know soon as something gets rolling! Thanks for all the support everyone.

I just sent out two Taylormade V Steel heads (3 & 5) for you to refinish. You should have them in 2 days.

Can't wait to see them done.

TSR3 9* | Ventus Blue TR 6X

TSR2+ 13* | Ventus Red 7X 

T200 2-Iron | Ventus Blue HY 10X

T150's 3-PW | DG TI X100

SM10 Raw 

50.12F | DG TI X100

54.12D | DG TI S400

60.08M | DG TI S400

TM MySpider X Blk on Blk 34"

Titleist Pro V1

Was curious if you guys had matched up the lime/yellow accents on the M2 and had any pics of it yet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

:taylormade: Qi10 Max 12* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5R

PING G430 SFT 5w 19* | 7w 22* Alta CB Black (set to +/Flat)

Exotics Xrail 5h 26* Graphite Design Tour G

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke HL 6-AW True Temper Elevate 85R

PING Glide 4.0 56* WS Nippon Z-115

Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 60* | Smart Sole C 4.0

PING PLD Anser 2D

These guys do great work! Continental just did this for me! I couldn't be happier.

Cobra King LTD Black - Hzrdus Black
Cobra King LTD Black 3-Wood - Hzrdus Black
Ping i25 19* Hybrid - Ping TFC X
Cobra 21* Utility Iron - Hzrdus Black
Ping i210 Irons 4-PW - AWT 2.0 X 
Ping Glide Stealth Wedges - 50 ss, 55 (56ss bent to 55), 60ss w/ lob combo grind
Ping TR 1966 Anser