2024 US Open WITB Photos ×

SNELL GOLF BALLS??? anyone???

abel88

Has clubs to trade in global golf for snell balls. But they do not have the value pack!

They will run 20% site wide promos and it makes them about the same price as the value pack. And bonus you don't have to but them in 6 packs

TM M6 9 Graphite Design HD 6x
TM M6 15 Graphite Design TP 7x
TM M6 18 Graphite Design VR 8x
Mizuno JPX 921 SEL 4-G Nippon SPO

Mizuno T22 56D, 61X Nippon SPO
Byron Morgan DH89 SSS 350g KBS CT Tour black

RBG has the 6 dozen value packs.

Does RBG actually have them or do they pass the order through to Snell for a direct ship? If they do have them inventoried and are selling for the same price as Snell does direct to customers, it would stand to reason they are buying them less expensively than the Snell website consumer.

Does RBG actually have them or do they pass the order through to Snell for a direct ship? If they do have them inventoried and are selling for the same price as Snell does direct to customers, it would stand to reason they are buying them less expensively than the Snell website consumer.

would stand to reason that Snell gives them a reseller discount, could still be a pass through with a small finders fee for RBG. Of course Snell would prefer direct customers but it’s a form of advertising on a site with traffic that otherwise might never even know what Snell Golf is.

Cobra F7+ - Stiff
Callaway V-Series 3 & 5 wood with Aldila Rouge Silver
Srixon 585 5-AW - Modus 105 Stiff
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 53 & 58 Degree
EVNROLL ER5
Srixon XV - Yellow

That, plus gives Snell options to get to customers that want trade in clubs for balls

Cobra F9, 8 Hzrdus Yellow
Tee CBX119 13, Tee EX10 Beta 18. Hzrdus Yellow
M2 Hy, 22 with AD DI 85S
M2 Hy, 25 with S+ 90S
P790 6-AW, Nippon 105S
Mizuno 56/14, 60/07
Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 350 Black Oxide
Titleist -ProV1 balls

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1152161-linkerpans-wtib-2015-edition/"]WITB Link[/url]

would stand to reason that Snell gives them a reseller discount, could still be a pass through with a small finders fee for RBG. Of course Snell would prefer direct customers but it’s a form of advertising on a site with traffic that otherwise might never even know what Snell Golf is.

Yes, we're golf anoraks and not the general golfing public, loads of potential customers still have no clue the ball exists, regardless of our individual prosthelytizing and general word of mouth. Showing up on these internet retailer sites can only be a positive.

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

Yes, we're golf anoraks and not the general golfing public, loads of potential customers still have no clue the ball exists, regardless of our individual prosthelytizing and general word of mouth. Showing up on these internet retailer sites can only be a positive.

You are absolutely correct in my opinion. These smaller companies would have little chance of making it if it were not for social media and sites like this. Word of mouth takes a long time to spread. My guess is these companies(Snell,Vice,Cut and certainly Kirkland Signature(Costco) will not only survive but continue to eat away at the market share of Titleist,Callaway,Taylormade etc. Costco has all the financial might necessary to sustain a long term assault on the high priced golf ball market.

You are absolutely correct in my opinion. These smaller companies would have little chance of making it if it were not for social media and sites like this. Word of mouth takes a long time to spread. My guess is these companies(Snell,Vice,Cut and certainly Kirkland Signature(Costco) will not only survive but continue to eat away at the market share of Titleist,Callaway,Taylormade etc. Costco has all the financial might necessary to sustain a long term assault on the high priced golf ball market.

Costco is different.

But the rest of that list is 100% a creature of the current social media scene. Their entire business plan is to buy white-label balls in Asia (Snell being the exception who contracts out the manufacture of his own designs) and then market and distribute through social-media mediated direct sales.

Costco got an enormous (and I suspect mostly unexpected) windfall from the whole MSG thing being picked up all over social media and thence to mainstream print and broadcast media. But they'd have otherwise been selling K-Sigs in stores like all their other Kirkland products. They benefited from the social media boost but are not dependent on it like Cut/Vice/MG/Snell/etc.

NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON GOLFWRX

Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

K-Sigs as you know them, are gone. Any future K-Sig will be disappointing, most likely a 3-piece with spin/distance at a Medium/Medium rating, meaning run away. Just my 2 cents
haha that’s what they said months ago. They were wrong ! Costco is still trickling the OG KSIG and the secondary market is now under $40 a dozen. What that means is KSIGS have a decent amount of inventory as the demand on eBay is slowing . If they are sitting on a couple more cargo containers , soon enough the reseller will back off hoarding inventory. But even if the 3 pc ball is coming , take a look at the USGA ball co forming list and it is NOT a med/med as the article stated. It’s MED/HIGH

Cobra F7+ - Stiff
EVNROLL ER5
Srixon XV - Yellow

So is there literally nothing Tony Covey could say that’s so stupid these guys won’t be parroting it on GolfWRX months later? How does one guy’s totally made-up clickbait get accepted as gospel truth even when it is utter nonsense?

Like the old saying goes, nice work if you can get it.

Please remember that the ratings on the USGA submission are something the submitting company checks off in a box.. who defines low L medium M or high H spin? whoever checks off that box.... one person may think 6000 rpm on a 8 iron is low, someone else may think medium, someone else may think High... please do not put much if any value into these markings... there is nothing the USGA is doing to label these on their own...

As for the Costco thing, I have made a few comments on this, and I know people have said I do not know what is going on.. trust me.. i do 100% do... the volume being sold on a monthly basis is doing a fantastic job for Costco and keeping them in the news every month.. and most likely also increasing membership to join and make some money.... but it is very, very ,very small in the golf ball market..I hope I am actually able to write a post about this whole thing, with amounts when the dust settles.... that is why they are gone or sold out every month in a few hours, or some instances days, then some more come the next month...the ball is good, no doubt (trust me again, I know alot about the design, haha..). I am not bashing Costco, the ball, or the performance.. just trying to bring a little light to the subject where there has been huge speculation and lots of theories.. But whenever the "final" small amounts are released (who knows), they will not be getting this design again... then it will be up to you guys to test and come up with your own conclusions.... for Snell Golf, we will continue to do Research and are very excited about the new product line coming in early Q1.... and this has been backed by proto designs, lot of player and robot testing, and the results are very very good...

Please remember that the ratings on the USGA submission are something the submitting company checks off in a box.. who defines low L medium M or high H spin? whoever checks off that box.... one person may think 6000 rpm on a 8 iron is low, someone else may think medium, someone else may think High... please do not put much if any value into these markings... there is nothing the USGA is doing to label these on their own...

As for the Costco thing, I have made a few comments on this, and I know people have said I do not know what is going on.. trust me.. i do 100% do... the volume being sold on a monthly basis is doing a fantastic job for Costco and keeping them in the news every month.. and most likely also increasing membership to join and make some money.... but it is very, very ,very small in the golf ball market..I hope I am actually able to write a post about this whole thing, with amounts when the dust settles.... that is why they are gone or sold out every month in a few hours, or some instances days, then some more come the next month...the ball is good, no doubt (trust me again, I know alot about the design, haha..). I am not bashing Costco, the ball, or the performance.. just trying to bring a little light to the subject where there has been huge speculation and lots of theories.. But whenever the "final" small amounts are released (who knows), they will not be getting this design again... then it will be up to you guys to test and come up with your own conclusions.... for Snell Golf, we will continue to do Research and are very excited about the new product line coming in early Q1.... and this has been backed by proto designs, lot of player and robot testing, and the results are very very good...

That Costco ball is the modern-day Beanie Baby.

I can't imagine my game being so precise that I take part in such a frenzy for a particular ball...LOL.

Good stuff Dean and thank you! Cost per a ball going to be similar to current offerings?

Titleist TS2 9.5*, EvenFlow T1100 White 65X
Ping Crossover G 18*, Ping Tour 85X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 3-PW, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Mizuno S18 Gun Metal 50*07, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Mizuno S18 Gun Metal 54*12, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Mizuno S18 Gun Metal 58*8, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Titleist Studio Design 1.5 Custom Shop
Snell MTB Black

K-Sigs as you know them, are gone. Any future K-Sig will be disappointing, most likely a 3-piece with spin/distance at a Medium/Medium rating, meaning run away. Just my 2 cents
haha that’s what they said months ago. They were wrong ! Costco is still trickling the OG KSIG and the secondary market is now under $40 a dozen. What that means is KSIGS have a decent amount of inventory as the demand on eBay is slowing . If they are sitting on a couple more cargo containers , soon enough the reseller will back off hoarding inventory. But even if the 3 pc ball is coming , take a look at the USGA ball co forming list and it is NOT a med/med as the article stated. It’s MED/HIGH
I trust Dean Snell ... sorry, but you don€™t have all the facts. Enjoy your KSigs. For my money, I€™ll play a better ball, I prefer Snell.

haha thatâs what they said months ago. They were wrong ! Costco is still trickling the OG KSIG and the secondary market is now under $40 a dozen. What that means is KSIGS have a decent amount of inventory as the demand on eBay is slowing . If they are sitting on a couple more cargo containers , soon enough the reseller will back off hoarding inventory. But even if the 3 pc ball is coming , take a look at the USGA ball co forming list and it is NOT a med/med as the article stated. Itâs MED/HIGH
I trust Dean Snell ... sorry, but you dont have all the facts. Enjoy your KSigs. For my money, Ill play a better ball, I prefer Snell.
. I am not a KSIG junkie, I have Snell in my stash as well. I love what Dean is doing . Just sound like you repeated what was written months ago about about the 4 pc KSIG being dead and that turned out to be false.

If the KSIG was $39.99 retail they would be on the shelf and pretty much available , proof of that is the eBay inventory has stabilized and plentiful at that price range.

Nothing wrong with liking more than one ball. I will game Snell, CS, XV and KSIGS. For casual rounds I have a good stash of U/6 I got for $14 a dozen and they are great for the price.

Cobra F7+ - Stiff
EVNROLL ER5
Srixon XV - Yellow

I can't imagine my game being so precise that I take part in such a frenzy for a particular ball...LOL.

The frenzy to obtain when the limited quantities are trickled out isn't about shot precision but rather the price point of <$20/dozen for a golf ball that, for many, is the equal of (or better than) the market leader.

Thank you for reminding everyone of this.

Good stuff Dean and thank you! Cost per a ball going to be similar to current offerings?

My goal is to try to keep pricing similar or very close... shipping charges that we pay are always a variable for us because they are not controlled costs.. they have gone up the last year, but we will do our best to control the costs...the only thing that may slightly increase is the value packs, as those are huge savings, and when shipping increases, it makes it tough to keep.. but we will see.. pricing will be determined at end of the year...no worries tho, we are working to keep all the pricing as low as we can..

I trust Dean Snell ... sorry, but you don€™t have all the facts. Enjoy your KSigs. For my money, I€™ll play a better ball, I prefer Snell.
. I am not a KSIG junkie, I have Snell in my stash as well. I love what Dean is doing . Just sound like you repeated what was written months ago about about the 4 pc KSIG being dead and that turned out to be false.

If the KSIG was $39.99 retail they would be on the shelf and pretty much available , proof of that is the eBay inventory has stabilized and plentiful at that price range.

Nothing wrong with liking more than one ball. I will game Snell, CS, XV and KSIGS. For casual rounds I have a good stash of U/6 I got for $14 a dozen and they are great for the price.

Perfect Post and agree with this 1000%. I am a Ksig lover and look forward to the day dean tells us the mysterious truth he says he can’t tell us. But love the ksig. To me anyone with serious animosity just hasn’t played it. But same goes for snell. Shorter shots with ksig are the reason I favor it over srixon and snell mtb but the difference is Pretty slight. Why can’t we all just love multiple balls. Look forward to the four piece snell. Wish I could play enough to lose the balls I have bought to this point.

Perfect Post and agree with this 1000%. I am a Ksig lover and look forward to the day dean tells us the mysterious truth he says he can't tell us. But love the ksig. To me anyone with serious animosity just hasn't played it. But same goes for snell. Shorter shots with ksig are the reason I favor it over srixon and snell mtb but the difference is Pretty slight. Why can't we all just love multiple balls. Look forward to the four piece snell. Wish I could play enough to lose the balls I have bought to this point.

The mysterious truth to me would be that Dean Snell is the designer of the Ksig given his resume and the quality of both balls. :swoon:

For the record, I have no association with Dean, the ball mfg industry or Costco.

Hogan's Secret.......it's in plain sight but not for everyone...
https://6sigmagolfrx.com/
2017 Taylormade M2 9.5 (set at 10.5) w/ Diamana S+ Blueboard 60 S
2010 Tour Edge Exotics XCG3 3W w/Fujikura Motore S 15 deg
2014 Taylormade SLDR S HL 3W 17deg Fujikura Speeder 65 R, shortened
2017 Tour Edge Exotics 3H UST Mamiya 670 S
2009 Callaway Xforged 3i w/ KBS tour S
2012 Cobra Amp Forged 4-GW w/ Fujikura Pro i95 S
2013 Miura forged 54 & 58 wedges - w/ DG Tour issue S
Ping Cadence Rustler Traditional putter

You are not the only person to have wondered this. Something else Dean has not touched on, nor should he openly, is how much the Ksig has effected the sales of Snell in general.

Dean, you need to get more people to take the "Snell Challenge" vs their current gamer. If it would be feasible, sell some sample sleeves for $7.99 with free shipping (1 per customer / address).

Cobra F7+ - Stiff
EVNROLL ER5
Srixon XV - Yellow

You are not the only person to have wondered this. Something else Dean has not touched on, nor should he openly, is how much the Ksig has effected the sales of Snell in general.

Dean, you need to get more people to take the "Snell Challenge" vs their current gamer. If it would be feasible, sell some sample sleeves for $7.99 with free shipping (1 per customer / address).

thanks.. got something coming that will help address this as well.. u guys have cameras in our building? haha...

thanks.. got something coming that will help address this as well.. u guys have cameras in our building? haha...

Good luck Dean, no cameras, just a sales person by nature. :)

Cobra F7+ - Stiff
EVNROLL ER5
Srixon XV - Yellow

The frenzy to obtain when the limited quantities are trickled out isn't about shot precision but rather the price point of <$20/dozen for a golf ball that, for many, is the equal of (or better than) the market leader.

Thanks for the clarification. Still never gamed one of these, just have seen them gamed in my foursomes from time to time. I don't go through balls very fast, otherwise I'd probably have some firsthand experience. In my office is a guy who works his second job at Costco and when you mention these balls he just laughs - I guess it's been big news there, even for the non-golfers.

Been playing MTBs and a Snell ball promoter since the very beginning. Cant wait for the new ball to come out and give it a try! You have us waiting almost a year now Dean!! lol

G400 LST
917F2
913H
'16 JPX EZ Forged
T7 54/58
Bettinardi Tour SS3 DASS BEE KOOL
Snell MTB Black

Nese mund te lexoni kete, me dergoni nje mezazh.

The mysterious truth to me would be that Dean Snell is the designer of the Ksig given his resume and the quality of both balls. :swoon:

For the record, I have no association with Dean, the ball mfg industry or Costco.

I would agree that Dean was likely involved in or designed the guts of the Ksig ball. He's made enough references that point me in that direction. If I had to guess, it is that the cores were for the Taylor Made ball he designed and there was a huge overrun of these that someone else is applying a cover to until those over-runs run out. This is just a guess.