Golf Balls Direct Near Mint (AAAA) Sale

domer

[quote name='t4t3r' timestamp='1426787327' post='11174129']
Email says they don't ship Priority but checking the tracking on usps it definitely says Priority. Did anyone's tracking number from yesterday update to "Accepted?" Just curious, like some you I wouldn't mind ordering some more if they arrive in the condition we're hoping for.
[/quote]

Mine updated to "Accepted" this afternoon. Label created 3/18 at 10:23am, Accepted 3/19 at 1:58pm. I'm going to hold off on ordering any more until after I receive my batch. I will update the thread with opinions at that time.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got another coupon code of AP15 for 15% off the entire order. May want to see if it's possible to stack the codes. I couldn't order more at the moment with the other code since I just used it. I could probably use a different computer, but I don't have one handy.

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

[quote name='domer' timestamp='1426544007' post='11155705']
Just a heads up, Golf Balls Direct has near mint (AAAA) balls on sale for very low prices right now. I haven't ordered from here before so I can't vouch for their condition, only point you to the [url="https://www.golfballsdirect.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=264"]condition guide[/url]. Hopefully they come through! Shipping is flat $6 unless you hit $99. Use coupon code 'switch20' for 20% off. These prices are all after coupon. For my money the Lethal is the best deal but I've posted a bunch here for ya.

Nike [url="http://www.golfballsdirect.com/AAAA_Nike_20XI_S_20XI_X_used_golf_balls_p/608-gpreg12vm20xi.htm"]20XI-X/20XI-S Mix[/url] - $4.70/dz
Taylormade [url="http://www.golfballsdirect.com/AAAA_TaylorMade_Lethal_Used_Golf_Balls_1_doz_p/608-gpreg12vmlethal.htm"]Lethal[/url] or [url="http://www.golfballsdirect.com/product_p/gpreg12vmpenta5.htm"]TP5[/url] - $5.50/dz
Callaway Hex [url="http://www.golfballsdirect.com/AAAA_Callaway_Hex_Black_Used_Golf_Balls_p/608-gpreg12vmhexblk.htm"]Black[/url] or [url="http://www.golfballsdirect.com/AAAA_Callaway_Hex_Chrome_Used_Golf_Balls_p/608-gpreg12vmhxchr.htm"]Chrome Mix[/url] - $5.50/dz
Srixon Z-Star Mix [url="http://www.golfballsdirect.com/AAAA_Srixon_Z_Star_Series_Mix_1_dozen_p/608-gpreg12vmzstar.htm"]White[/url] or [url="http://www.golfballsdirect.com/AAAA_Srixon_Z_Star_Series_yellow_Mix_1_dozen_p/608-gpreg12vmzstary.htm"]Yellow[/url] - $6.30/dz
Titleist Pro [url="http://www.golfballsdirect.com/AAAA_Titleist_Pro_V1_p/608-gpreg12vmprov1.htm"]V1 Mix[/url] or [url="http://www.golfballsdirect.com/Titleist_Pro_V1x_Mixed_Year_Used_Golf_Balls_AAAA_p/608-gpreg12vmprov1x.htm"]V1x Mix[/url] - $7.10/dz
[/quote]Thanks for the code. Just ordered AAAAA B330 RX balls for $11.88 plus the $6 shipping. I'll report back when they arrive. What could go wrong?

Thanks OP. Ordered 4 doz Lethals for $28.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

[quote name='titleistfan14' timestamp='1426807021' post='11176133']
Are they eBay seller. I just ordered 50 b330 tours AAAA near mint for under 50 shipped wonder if its the same store.
[/quote]

Pretty sure I've ordered from their ebay site before.

TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

[quote name='radiman' timestamp='1426810102' post='11176475']
Are they eBay seller. I just ordered 50 b330 tours AAAA near mint for under 50 shipped wonder if its the same store.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Impressions?

G425 Max 10.5* Diamana S LTD

G425 Max 16.5* Diamana 75 FW 

G425 Max 19* MMT 80 

Srixon ZX UT 23* MMT 90

Srixon ZX5 5-AW MMT 105

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54/58 MMT 105 SW

Ping Kushin 4

WITB

[quote name='Russ757' timestamp='1426817670' post='11177377']
[quote name='radiman' timestamp='1426810102' post='11176475']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Impressions?
[/quote]

It was a few years ago. But, if it's the same seller that I'm thinking of, I was very happy with the condition. Probably a grade better than I was expecting. But, like I said, it was a few years ago, so it could have been a different seller.

TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

Just ordered 6 dozen Srixon z stars! Thanks!

Callaway Epic Max LS 9 degrees - Ventus Blue 5S
Sim Max 3HL 16.5 - Ventus Red 6S

Callaway Apex UW @21 - Ventus Red 7s
Titleist TS2 4H @23 - Ventus blue 8s
Mizuno Pro 225 5-G- Nippon 950GH
Titleist SM8 54, 60
Bettinardi Queen Bee 6 - Stability Shaft

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 - Stability Tour

Ok, I ordered balls from [b]Golf Balls Direct[/b] a few months ago. I ordered 2 dozen Bridgestone B330RXS balls AAAAA condition for $31shipped. The balls were in great condition. Most of the balls were dual dimple design but I also got a few pre 2013 balls which are the single dimple design. Some of the balls had random pen markings on the ball but other than that I am totally impressed with the quality. I will be ordering again from Golf Balls Direct if the condition is this great.

And now my RANT! I also ordered from [b][url="http://www.GolfBallnut.com"]www.GolfBallnut.com[/url][/b]. This site sells real and fake balls. All the balls are claimed to be recycled/refinished by a company called Links Choice. They even stamp their ugly logo on the ball. I was very unimpressed with this order of 2 dozen balls for ~$29 shipped. Some balls were obviously fake since they felt like absolute rocks. You can easily tell some of the balls were fake. I was unimpressed and was given a refund after a nasty email to their corporate office.

[quote name='benzboii' timestamp='1426868189' post='11180221']
Ok, I ordered balls from [b]Golf Balls Direct[/b] a few months ago. I ordered 2 dozen Bridgestone B330RXS balls AAAAA condition for $31shipped. The balls were in great condition. Most of the balls were dual dimple design but I also got a few pre 2013 balls which are the single dimple design. Some of the balls had random pen markings on the ball but other than that I am totally impressed with the quality. I will be ordering again from Golf Balls Direct if the condition is this great.

And now my RANT! I also ordered from [b][url="http://www.GolfBallnut.com"]www.GolfBallnut.com[/url][/b]. This site sells real and fake balls. All the balls are claimed to be recycled/refinished by a company called Links Choice. They even stamp their ugly logo on the ball. I was very unimpressed with this order of 2 dozen balls for ~$29 shipped. Some balls were obviously fake since they felt like absolute rocks. You can easily tell some of the balls were fake. I was unimpressed and was given a refund after a nasty email to their corporate office.
[/quote]

1st post...praising said company and purposely bringing up a competitor to throw them under the bus. I am sure this is just a coincidence, lol.

Just messing with you.

Kris

[/quote]

I was ready to go buy these until I saw that you just joined today and this is your first post...

Which I'm sorry but that makes me think you may be wearing a "Golf Balls Direct" shirt as I type this.

PING G400 LST 10* Tensei Pro Orange
TI 16 Tmag M2 16.5 Tensei Pro White
Taylormade P790 3-PW KBS $-Taper
Vokey SM7 54, 60
Few CT's
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/614765-noyes-witb-updated-8-4-13/"]WITB Link[/url]

[quote name='Jimmie48' timestamp='1426867130' post='11180107']
yeah my shipping says its priority and arrived at the post office....6 bucks shipping for 9 doz golf balls is pretty cheap actually....that was probably more like 16 to actually ship it with all that weight.
[/quote]

FYI, got this e-mail from them........

"Please note that though it may say USPS 2 Day Select or Priority this is not the case for $6 Flat Rate Shipping and it may take up to 10 days for your order to get to you as we ship out of Florida. If for any reason your order looks like it has been damaged, please let us know so we can address this with you quickly."

Titleist 915D2 9.5* Rogue Black 95MSI 60S
Callaway XHot Pro 15* Project X 6.5
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 2 Iron C-Taper X
Bridgeston J40CB 3-PW Project X 6.0
Ping Anser 54*,60* Project X 6.0
Taylormade Imola 8 35"

Well, I won't have an update until Monday or Tuesday on my order. It's scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but I shipped it to my office thinking I would avoid the wife seeing another golf-related delivery for me. Hopefully someone gets to report back sooner than I so we can get a report on quality (maybe even with pics if someone is ambitious.)

[quote name='jones137' timestamp='1426871476' post='11180573']
yeah my shipping says its priority and arrived at the post office....6 bucks shipping for 9 doz golf balls is pretty cheap actually....that was probably more like 16 to actually ship it with all that weight.
[/quote]

"Please note that though it may say USPS 2 Day Select or Priority this is not the case for $6 Flat Rate Shipping and it may take up to 10 days for your order to get to you as we ship out of Florida. If for any reason your order looks like it has been damaged, please let us know so we can address this with you quickly."
[/quote]

I'm sure everyone got this email but the tracking clearly shows Priority.

[quote name='t4t3r' timestamp='1426872751' post='11180693']
[quote name='jones137' timestamp='1426871476' post='11180573']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm sure everyone got this email but the tracking clearly shows Priority.
[/quote]

Which is why they said the above. ........no big deal.

Titleist 915D2 9.5* Rogue Black 95MSI 60S
Callaway XHot Pro 15* Project X 6.5
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 2 Iron C-Taper X
Bridgeston J40CB 3-PW Project X 6.0
Ping Anser 54*,60* Project X 6.0
Taylormade Imola 8 35"

Mine says it's estimated delivery is tomorrow. But, according to USPS, it's still in Florida. But, there haven't been any updates today yet.

TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

[quote name='Noyes26' timestamp='1426870620' post='11180497']

[/quote]

I was ready to go buy these until I saw that you just joined today and this is your first post...

Which I'm sorry but that makes me think you may be wearing a "Golf Balls Direct" shirt as I type this.
[/quote]

I've purchased from golfballnut and golfballsdirect before. Golfballnut sells 2 types of balls- recycled and refinished. Just stay away from the refinished balls and you should be ok.

Just arrived. They look pretty good. Ordered the srixon mix 31 XVs 17 Zstars
I'd say 2 might be refinished and about 1/3 have some very small player markings or logo, no problem for me. Noticed 2 balls have a very minor scuff Id still play them.

I think I've acquired more balls since joining this site then I purchased in the previous 5 seasons and spent 1/4 the amount of money. Thanks WRX

those seem pretty good, esp for the price. The srixons xv whites are out and I already have 25 dz of the yellows...

G425 Max 10.5* Diamana S LTD

G425 Max 16.5* Diamana 75 FW 

G425 Max 19* MMT 80 

Srixon ZX UT 23* MMT 90

Srixon ZX5 5-AW MMT 105

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54/58 MMT 105 SW

Ping Kushin 4

WITB