2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

MD/VA/DC Golfers - Ten Seconds or Less

eagle1997

Recap later, but first it should be noted that there was a tie for T2 gross. Eagle and myself carded 79s R1. Since I was from the blacks, well...

Great day. First time out with jBang. He tried getting my head early.

YUUUGE round for Typhoon. Love it. Can't wait to hear/read about some of the deets.

Tex used scotch tape for the trophy, but I will piece of back together before handing to Domes next week. I wonder if Norbeck would allow him to display the TRU trophy in the trophy case. Pretty, pretty, pretty prestigious.

I used hot glue... trolls are scared of ogres and your big @$$ scared them right off...

Expoxy or clear gorilla glue should work good.

A+ event (thanks Eagle!) like always and fun times afterwards.

Brief and to the point.

Phenomenal playing Domes phenomenal.

Dagoose putted lights out for most of his rounds. Made some mistakes but corrected them on the second round.

Kent is Kent.. didn't send too happy with his game as he would like but still early in the season

OBD threw and some nice shots throughout the day.

Myself.. had a mediocre first followed by a great second round. Tried to over power the course with driver and pretty much did.

It was the second shots or third one that got me. Threw up a big egg on the easiest par 5s we will play all year :(

The true winner... Whiskey's Scotch Eggs-- oh my gawd!

*Cant forget about my chip in on 18 from the back of the green (in front of the hive) . Greatest par of my life! I wouldn't call it a flop when you use a 64 wedge but a nice chip in ;) *

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS *9.0 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *15 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *18 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway 19' Apex Pros 4-Pw/ UST Recoil 125 Protos F4 
Callaway MD5 50W & 54W & 58X w/ UST Recoil 125
protos F4

Tyson Lamb Customed Long Neck Allendale 
#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway

Recap: had lots of fun with Oldber, Tex and Goose. Goose could not miss a putt on the first 18 and not so much on the second 18. Overall he played very well. Tex did not have his best day but it was not as bad as some of his reactions. He just had a case of the hook not hooking all the time. Oldber played pretty well, just a couple F-ed up holes that cost him from a very good score. Had some good laughs with this group.

I shot 78 first round and 75 in the second round net 65 I believe for the day. Combined two scores for a gross 71. Nothing special on the day except I did hit it pass the green in two on 9(Tex rode my Word not allowed about that because I was pretty happy about it). I also must like the house on 18 because I hit in the first round.

Recap later, but first it should be noted that there was a tie for T2 gross. Eagle and myself carded 79s R1. Since I was from the blacks, well...

Gross is gross in the FORMAT. Best ball with yourself, gross.

Abb -- you only played ONE ROUND.

You were last net not playing a best ball against 20 other guys who played best ball.

Ping G400 LST 10º XTORSION Copper 60
RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4I-GW
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Vokey 60º/04º. "The Scalpel"
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Ten
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

First I'd like to thank Boogs and CCMVP for believing in me and my abilities. I hope I made you proud!

Then a big thanks to Tex for the pep talks that led me to the winners circle

(for the record I think I tied for net with Domes -helluva round buddy)

And of course a great big show of gratitude to the crew that put this one together. There is no other group of guys I would ever drive 2+ hours to spend the day on a golf course with and so far each event has been awesome.

As much as I would like to continue my reign of net victories I think the cap is going to start dropping soon. Feeling good about most areas of my game right now though. Putting was pretty solid, drives got squirrely at times and I feel like I am hitting it shorter, but hopefully some range time will help. If I could eliminate the 7s from both rounds then I am knocking on the door of the 70s. I think a big part of that is just making better decisions.

I am not good at recaps, but it was a good day. Even with the rain sprinkles and breezes (it got chilly) the views were great and the course was in great shape (greens could use a little more good growing weather). Mountain views were scenic and staff was great. Tex, OBK and Kent were a great group as always, and while I didn't get to finally play a round with my birthday buddy PQ, it was still a great day.

I realized I used the word 'great' like a million times but I am on my phone and am not going back to change any of it. The day was fun and deserved that every "great".

Callaway GBB Epic Flash 9*
Callaway GBB Epic Flash 15* 
Callaway Epic 2H Recoil Black 780 ES F4
Callaway Rogue Pro Black 4-AW Recoil 110 F4
Callaway JAWS Full Face 54* Recoil 110 F4
Callaway PM Grind Black 60* KBS Tour V Stiff
MACHINE Damascus M4
BestGrips MicroPerf grips 

You were last net not playing a best ball against 20 other guys who played best ball.

IN THAT CASE I HAVEN'T SEEN THE FINAL TALLIES. YOUR POINTS OF EMPHASIS ANNOY ME. a lot. Use caps to my face, honey.

Titleist 917D2 (8.5), OG Whiteboard 73
Callaway Steelhead Fd (15), Diamana D+ 80
Titleist 816H1 (19), Diamana D+ 90
Titleist 712 MB 4-PW, TTDG X100
Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, TTDG S300
Cameron Newport, 34"

Recap:Played first 18 terrible second 18 was much better first time playing with Sneek,Siegel,David30 and would gladly play with any of them again, we kept same grouping for both rounds and had a great time I have realized that I play better when beer is involved started drinking after first round and started scoring better.Many thanks to Ramesh and the rest of the board for setting everything up and look forward to seeing everyone for Cap Cup practice round on the 30th.

IN THAT CASE I HAVEN'T SEEN THE FINAL TALLIES. YOUR POINTS OF EMPHASIS ANNOY ME. a lot. Use caps to my face, honey.

LOL.

That's how I hear it in my head.

Recap (highlights)

I rolled into Waffle House about 8 in the morning looking for Domes. Instead, I found Bangass and Oldberg, and we teamed up at the counter. Domes rolled in eventually. Somehow the conversation wound up at a point where we were talking about a Penthouse Forum style encounter between the four of us, and the 4 people behind the counter, including the grill cook, "Vent Master", and all of this flowed logically from the entirely normal conversation we were having.

Like Eagle said, it was a good-vibe day. Very social. My throat sort of hurt when I got home from talking and yelling so much. 18 there is a great hole to watch people come in on.

I played with Puppet, Domes and BayRat in the morning. Absolutely great round by Domes. Rolled in so many putts. So, I'd like to complain about greens in conditions like that, but there are guys out there manning up and crushing 'em. And, they weren't that bad. And, if you haven't figured out the speed after about 5 holes, that's on you.

Puppet has just a magical golf game. Rolls in a birdie frutt on 4. Drives 5, playing about 300, and birdies it. After those B2B's, makes a 9 on hole 6. Misses the green on 7, playing about 100 yards, and then drives the 8th green, playing about 280.

BayRat just solid out there. Fairways, greens. Couldn't get the speed down early, but can clearly roll a putt when he has to. Consistent ball flight.

Personally, I didn't really play great either round, but paired up with myself great. From round to round, I went bogey-par on 1 and 2. par-bogey on 4. par-birdie on 6. Bogey-par on 7. Par-birdie on 8. Birdie-par on 9. Bogey-birdie on 10. double-bogey on 11. bogey-par on 13. par-double on 14/15. par-bogey on 16. bogey-par on 18. So, I was like 82/78, never shot my handicap but still came in under par gross and like -9 net.

Had problems getting the speed in round 1, and flew a bunch of greens.

Round 2, I was actually even through 13, but I hit balls into the hazard on 14 & 15, bogeyed 16 & 17. Tough to hold a round together 30 holes in.

Thanks to Eagle, Stix, Sully for setting up, checking in, scoring, etc. Thanks, as a Hiver, to EVERYONE who came out.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

I shot an 89 with 40 putts, then a 90 with 42 putts. Suffice to say, I was not comfortable on the greens yesterday. Felt like my lines and reads on break were just fine, but absolutely never got the speed down. I was leaving lots of 5-6 footers for my 2nd.

That's not exactly good for my handicap, and I have 4 straight rounds that are about to go off the books from last summer when I had a hot streak. But felt like my ball striking was worlds better than it has been recently. Had a ton of really good shots out there. My main miss was a pull hook, which is...different. I think I had one uggo slice and then about 6-7 uggo hooks off the tee.

Will do a better recap at some point to actually talk about golf other people played. Had a lot of fun rolling around with endless, DT, and JJ all day.

I shot an 89 with 40 putts, then a 90 with 42 putts. Suffice to say, I was not comfortable on the greens yesterday. Felt like my lines and reads on break were just fine, but absolutely never got the speed down. I was leaving lots of 5-6 footers for my 2nd.

That's not exactly good for my handicap, and I have 4 straight rounds that are about to go off the books from last summer when I had a hot streak. But felt like my ball striking was worlds better than it has been recently. Had a ton of really good shots out there. My main miss was a pull hook, which is...different. I think I had one uggo slice and then about 6-7 uggo hooks off the tee.

Will do a better recap at some point to actually talk about golf other people played. Had a lot of fun rolling around with endless, DT, and JJ all day.

BUT your nip game was so strong you had to buy another layer to cover them up (it didn't work) from Whiskey's pro shop (They thank you!)

protos F4

It was great seeing everyone yesterday, weather wasn't ideal but it could have been a lot worse. Over 36 holes you definitely see a lot of the ups and downs that come with a large sample size of golf. I had good stretches out there and then realized last night that I only had one birdie on the day. Meh.

My opinion is a little bit softer now on WC after playing it in sub 30mph winds but I was really hoping the greens were faster yesterday. Lag putting was rough on those things. Still, I might actually have a new putter in play now after getting through round 2 with no three putts.

Rd 2 was great, we must have played in like 3:30 or less and never waited on a shot.

TSR2 8*, Diamana BG 60TX

TSR1 15*, Diamana BF 80TX

TSR1 20°, Atmos TS Blue HB 8x 
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil 110

JPX 923 Forged  5-P, DG120 X100
RTX6  50, 54, 58 MID (AMT White X100)
Odyssey Eleven S
Tour BX

Potential Quote of the Day came early, on the range, when Sully rolled up in a cart.

Me: Bro, U ok? You are looking a little bitty chilly.

Sully: Well, it is -dare I say it- a bit nippily out here. <puffs out chest>

Friends, thats what you call 'owning the joke.' 100% awesome.

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

Great time out there yesterday, Sneek, Gmen, and David30 were solid playing partners.

First things first - props to Domes for shooting an even par round. That's awesome, especially so soon after knee surgery. Much less impressive is Gmen, who's playing golf so soon after heart surgery. But he didn't shoot even par. Get on Domes' level.

I ended up shooting 41 on the front, 48 on the back the first time around for a not so stellar 89. Second time around was 39 front, 49 back. Honestly, it should have been a 45 on the back for the second round, but Sneek made up some BS about how I couldn't count the birdie putt I sunk on 16 because it was with the wrong ball. Sounds fishy...I'll look up the exact rule on whether you can use a random ball you found that should be in roughly the same spot as yours or not later.

Much like Sully, my speed was just off all day. It got better as the day went on, but I had a ton of 5ish foot par putts. I also feel like I played a lot better than I scored. Except for a few holes where I couldn't get off the tee, I was striking it pretty well and putting everything on the line that I wanted. Had more birdie looks than I can ever remember having, just could't capitalize on them. After the past few rounds in the high 90's, yesterday was a relief. Much more confident over the ball.

Highlights:

Par 4 #5, first round Sneek hit an absolute bomb hybrid from the blues which left him with a little flick of a wedge in. Same hole second round, Gmen took hybrid from the whites, and I don't know how, but must have had like 40 yards to the pin. It was a monster.

Par 4 #6 second round, I was in the left side fairway bunker with the ball a mile below my feet, and managed to get it onto the green. Maybe one of the best bunker shots I've ever hit. David30 also managed to give himself the absolute worst lie in the sand I've ever seen. So that was kind funny.

par 3 #7 Sneek hit terrific shots both rounds, within 10 feet.

Par 4 #8 I drove the green first round. 3 putt par (missed the little slider coming back)

#10 is a bad hole and should feel bad.

Par 4 #13 David30 hit a nice 300+ yard drive first round.

This isn't a highlight, but I'd like to reiterate that I think I should have been able to count the birdie on #16. Wrong ball birdie is probably like a second ball par but better.

Par 4 #18 Sneek birdied both times around. Great way to finish.

Thanks to Eagle and whoever else (edit: Stix) for setting this up, it's always a great time.

Cobra F8 12* (HZRDUS Yellow 65 x)
TEE e8 Beta 15* (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
Cobra F6 3h (Aldila Tour Blue 85x)
TEE ex10 4h (UST Mamiya Recoil 650 F5 x)
Srixon z745 5-PW (KBS Tour-V x)
Callaway md3 52* S grind
Callaway md2 56/60* PM grind
Scotty Select Newport 2.6

It was a slow Tuesday afternoon at work, with anticipatory posts about the TRU flowing in. I hadn't touched a club in ~7 weeks. Only within the past week have I started to roll a few putts in the house again. With plans already on the books to try and get out to play on the 28th, I couldn't help but stare at the open spot in the city/terp/goose second round group. Urge to play, rising. That's it. F*ck it, dudes; let's go golfing!

I saddled up my unicorn around lunchtime yesterday, and took it for an hour ride to Frederick.

My first victory of the day came when I checked in with the pro shop. The guy working the shop didn't know what to charge me, so he went to ask the outing director, who was busy in a meeting. Apparently he was too busy to really pay attention to what the guy was asking, so he told him to charge me the replay rate. $33 for hWhiskey Creek? Yes, please.

After that I went out for some much needed warm-up time, to try and knock off some rust. I saw Kent, Oldberg, Dagoose, and Tex teeing off on 13 while I was hitting some putts. I yelled mashed potatoes after oldberg's drive. Since my voice is as wispy as my body, I'm not sure they heard me. Putting green was slow AF, so after a dozen putts or so, I walked to the range. Good thing I was there to warm up, because it took me about 20 balls just to find the club face. I was clearly apprehensive about hitting the ground, so there were lots of nice thins to start the session. Once I got comfortable, I was str8 flushing. Finish up in time to catch Domes getting up and down for 72. F*CK YEAH, DOMES! Little chat with some superfriends putting down sammies between rounds (including City almost sending Domes $1,100 instead of $11 via square cash), and we saddle up to get on the course.

City's game is right on the cusp of brilliance. He's got all the pieces to put it together for some special rounds this year. Driving with the Gremicorn was good. It's really amazing to see the difference he's made in his driving over the winter. I know he's hit a few, but I haven't seen a single snap-hook, top, F- $hit drive from him since last fall. That's awesome. He rolled in some nice putts, and picked up a bunch of strokes to improve his best ball score. It was tough seeing him hit a pretty good drive on 14 that just made it to the gunch, and then not execute a probably ill-advised hero shot. You could just see it deflate him, having come into that hole with a great even par round going. I think that experience, much like the one at hobbits, are things he'll pull on and learn from. There were 4 holes left, including two par 5s. A shot from a ball above the feet lie, in the gooch, with water all along the left and in front of the green... probably not a go for the green situation. A bogey to move to +1 ain't gonna kill your chances of getting that even par round. A double probably will. Anyway, still very high on TheCityGame futures. I'm buying as many as are available on the market.

It was great to see Goose again. I know he went through a tough stretch following the Monte clinic, but he seems to be getting back on track for sure. Maybe wasn't his best score of all time, but he hit a lot of good shots and played steady golf. Definitely seemed to have a better handle on the greens in the afternoon, as he got around without any 3-putts. Goosehook futures are also looking like a good buy.

The juicer rounded out the foursome, with dapper attire, and dashing good looks. He was up and down a bit. Some money drives tossed in there. Much sad we'll be seeing less juicer going forward, but happy for him embarking on a new adventure with his lady down in TexLand.

I was just happy to be back on the golf course, and the ball striking seemed to pick up right where it left off back in the winter. I mis-clubbed a couple shots, but was generally just point and shoot for the first 12 holes. Str8 bombs with the Callaway Epic Driver like a boss. Fairway, green, repeat. I think I hit two years worth of 300 yard drives yesterday. Pounded one to the back of the green on 8, and down through the fairway on 12. Both were downhill, downwind, and with a ton of roll thanks to firm fairways. Just like I said I needed to reach that 3 Benji mark. Touch inside 50 yards was buttcheeks. Putting was straight diarrhea buttcheeks. Re-tweaked my back hitting my approach on 13, at which point my entire game turned into buttcheeks. Lots of vinadloo splatter from me from that point on. Whatevs. One of the funnier things that happened was my approach into 12. I didn't account for just how much the flier and downhill lie with boost my shot, and must've hit my PW about 170 yards when it was all said and done. I was across a road, next to somebody's mailbox and flower bed. Apparently not OB, so I hit a sweet shot up to about 8 feet. Left the putt hanging over the edge. Here is a visual.

1nkl5x.jpg

Fun times hanging out after the round. Really glad to make it out and see everybody. It's such a great group. Props to eagle and stix for running the event, and for everybody that came out and played!

It was tough seeing him hit a pretty good drive on 14 that just made it to the gunch, and then not execute a probably ill-advised hero shot. You could just see it deflate him, having come into that hole with a great even par round going. I think that experience, much like the one at hobbits, are things he'll pull on and learn from. There were 4 holes left, including two par 5s. A shot from a ball above the feet lie, in the gooch, with water all along the left and in front of the green... probably not a go for the green situation. A bogey to move to +1 ain't gonna kill your chances of getting that even par round. A double probably will. Anyway, still very high on TheCityGame futures. I'm buying as many as are available on the market.

Sorry if this is a repeat. Site was screwed up a little.

For the record, I had one goal on 14 from a lie above my feet in the hazard. . .MAKE BIRDIE.

I made par in round 1. I had one single thought right there. . .make birdie.

Is it a 1 in a million birdie? Yes. But, right there a par is as good as a triple.

I was playing in a selfie-best-ball tournament. I was a little upset that my par round just went to s***, but at that point, I had 4 goals. . .make birdie on 15. Make birdie on 16. Make par on 17. Make par on 18.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

FYI City - I was the only one in our foursome that understood your picture of the stone house.

???

Are you talking about this?

What's to understand?

With his eyes, The Juicer is humbly requesting the pleasure of your presence in his little stone house, and I use the word, "requesting" as if you have a choice in the matter.

All I can say is that in about 2 months, that drought they're having in Houston is OVER.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

Link to shared album with some photos and videos from yesterday.

https://goo.gl/photo...KRAoC2KNHi6nREA

sort by "most recent" to see yesterday.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

TRU Recap (part 1):

Awesome event. I had heard comparisons made between Bulle Rock and Whiskey Creek (and their staffs), so my expectations were low. People at Whiskey Creek were so friendly and accommodating to us, the comparison to Bulle Rock is completely unwarranted. I’d never been to Whiskey before, but…..guess what….I really liked the course. Lots of elevation, fairly open so you can miss fairways and not immediately lose your ball, and some serious slopes in the greens. They had some tough pin placements out there yesterday.

Thanks to eagle, Sull, and Stix for handling the logistics. Everything went off without a hitch. We played both our rounds in less than 4 hours, and had lots of time to hang out and eat chicken tenders (totally forgot about the scotch eggs, but my food was great, and everything else that came out of the kitchen looked great as well.)

Playing Partners:

Bayrat –What a good swing. Dude is bagging taylormade’s full 2008 lineup. Put up two unspectacular 76’s. If the putter had been on they would have been spectacular low-70’s somethings. The guy has a solid golf game, and a personality to match. You should look forward to being in his foursome. He plays his game and puts up good numbers.

Puppetmaster – Had never played with him before but we were cart buddies the first round. Awesome conversation. Actually helped me take my mind off of the fact I was shooting the round of my life. Now I understand why people can’t believe his handicap is where it is. Such a good swing when things are timed correctly (they were timed correctly for 8 of the first 9 holes). He hits some bombs off the tee. Drive-able par 4’s are his bread and butter. The 9 was tough. I wanted to shake him and say “TAKE AN UNPLAYABLE” but giving advice is against the rules.

Davechen – Those “Super Dave” Pro V’s he got for his birthday have bunker magnets in them. It’s like when the course was being designed, the architect said “davechen will hit his drive here, so let’s put a bunker here”. Second round of the day was tough on everyone, and it looked like Dave was running a bit low on gas. Shot of the day was a hybrid on 18 (36) that bounced off a rock behind the hazard straight to the back fringe about 20 feet from the cup. Calf game strong, even in low 60’s weather.

Stix – Still shaking the rust off after surgery, but his good ones were phenomenal. Sweet high approach shots. The greens were giving him fits, and I think he needed a towel to yell into once or twice because of it. He’s close….hell he already put up a mid 70’s round earlier this month, right?

City – Was 50 yards in front of Puppet and I walking off the 4th tee box and yells back to us, “DO I LOOK TALLER TO YOU THAN I DID AT PB DYE? I FEEL TALLER.”

Great time out there yesterday. Really enjoyed the lunch time and time after for dinner, laughing, watching last groups come in. the morning was different - I don’t know what it was but I wasn’t into it until about the par 5 4th. Maybe it’s the morning-ish start, but just didn’t have the feels. Kind of had an anti-social mood or something. Idk- it was weird.

I had not played the course before and had no idea about it other than some other’s comments and looking at the scorecard and/or google maps. Im not sure I loved it, I certainly liked it – but one thing that kind of got me was holes like 11 have incredible character and presentation, and then there are holes like 13 and others were just meh holes. I did really enjoy the 2/3 par 5’s on the last three finishing holes. And 17 is not an easy par. One design characteristic I did pick up on was the tendency to pinch the fairways around the landing areas. From the blues at least – if you could land your ball 275, you were in heaven, but with that temp and some of the wind, I was hitting it like 250 and found some of those bunkers and pinch points.

The greens – they were terrible- many holes I thought were cut in the worst conditioned part of the green. The greens had aeration holes and cut lines – not to mention the poana also trying to take over the greens. Nothing like putting across a ww1 battlefield with all the trenches. I get my head right and remember everyone is facing the same greens so I try to get over it but I think I actually putted poorly in my first 18 bc I just kept saying how poor the greens were. I will say – I don’t think ive seen so many putts completely miss the cup from 3-5 feet. Second 18 I was much more aggressive and made three-five 7-10 footers.

First 18 I had a triple and two doubles, I bogeyed two of the par 5s and it was just sloppy. The form I had going into the round was not there. I also felt like pre-master Sergio out there and was getting all the bad breaks. On 12 everyone hits a fairway wood, Sully and Endless were in great set up, mine managed to roll out an extra 15 yards down the hill through the fairway leaving a terrible second shot in. 41 44 85

Second 18 was much better 39-37 -76 – I knew what clubs to hit and just left myself in better positions. Two best shots of the day were in the second 18. On 11 I won CTP with a 7 iron fade to a little over 2 feet. Made the putt and that was my first birdie of the day. On 18 I had 220 out and hit a great cut hybrid to about 30 feet. Two putter for the birdie and all the sweeter with everyone sitting watching from behind the 18th.

Shot of the day from the group is Sully’s 30 yard sand shot on 8. Best part was he made the putt.

Never played with Endless before so that was a lot of fun. Watching him hit driver was always fun and I found myself losing his drives when the ball went into the clouds. I have a hard time playing with Sully bc the first time we played he shot like 76 or something at Needwood. So I think I have expectations for him LOL – like he said tho – I did think I saw some of his most powerful tee shots today. DT played us all and said he would play terrible – he was hitting his 5 wood about 275 and in the second 18 started to figure out his driver. On the 18th in our first round he hit his drive 335 and had what looked like an 8 iron in. hit to about 15 feet and two putted for birdie.

Any anti-social-ness I had before the round was gone after and again like always really enjoyed hearing and sharing stories of the day. Great seeing guys I haven’t seen in months.

Cobra Bio Cell + with Speeder vc 7.2 tour spec
Diablo Tr Edge 13
909H 15
AP2 PX 6.0
Odyssey Metal-X #2
SCOR 47 & BV 52 & 60

weird moment of the day - so on 12/13 in first round we all look at eachother and say "man its cold" - so DT gives Sully his extra pull over and all is well.

Then at lunch Sully says "im gunna go see what the store has to wear",

DT is like "umm you dont wanna use a free one from me for the day? mine is not good enough?"

Sully says without saying it "yea- yours is not good enough - im going to get one from the store"

five mins later Sully walks out with the brightest red pullover WC could have had in the shop.

Cobra Bio Cell + with Speeder vc 7.2 tour spec
Diablo Tr Edge 13
909H 15
AP2 PX 6.0
Odyssey Metal-X #2
SCOR 47 & BV 52 & 60

Permit me to congratulate ya'll on some very good golf. I have often thought about asking to join you sometime, but seeing those scores (nothing over 90), ya'll live in a different golf world than I. I would be the old coot getting in the way just embarrassing myself. I would enjoy a casual round, but I hesitate entering any sort of competitive venue with my game or lack thereof.

Priceless...

Some very good scores indeed but you have to remember it was gross (self best ball) and net.

Some 70s, 80s, and 90s happen but after they were adjusted most of them drop.

protos F4

weird moment of the day - so on 12/13 in first round we all look at eachother and say "man its cold" - so DT gives Sully his extra pull over and all is well.

Then at lunch Sully says "im gunna go see what the store has to wear",

DT is like "umm you dont wanna use a free one from me for the day? mine is not good enough?"

Sully says without saying it "yea- yours is not good enough - im going to get one from the store"

five mins later Sully walks out with the brightest red pullover WC could have had in the shop.

Later, THDC comes up to me and says "is that the only color pullover they had in your size or something?" Savage.

I LIKE THAT COLOR.