2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY: New adidas Tour360 Boost Shoes Testing. 10 Members! Apply here!

HipCheck

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1449769178' post='12703564']
[attachment=3061680:testing_adidastour360.jpg]

GolfWRX and adidas Golf are looking for 10 GolfWRX members to test the new adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and participate in a Member Review Thread. Read how to apply below.

[b]ABOUT ADIDAS TOUR360 BOOST SHOES[/b]

Building on 10 years of innovation, Tour360 Boost incorporates the latest footwear technologies, including full-length Boost cushioning for exceptional comfort, an improved 360Wrap for stability and fit, and a dual-density 10-cleat Puremotion TPU outsole for exceptional grip and green-friendliness.

[b]HOW TO APPLY[/b]

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[list]
[*][size=4]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[/size]
[*][size=4]How many rounds of golf do you play each month?[/size]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?[/size]
[*][size=4]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [/size]
[*][size=4]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)?[/size]
[*][size=4]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.[/size]
[*][size=4]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [/size]
[list]
[*][size=4]quality photos[/size]
[*][size=4]full initial review[/size]
[*][size=4]continuing participation[/size]
[*][size=4]ongoing feedback through follow up posts.[/size]
[/list][*][b][size=4]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?[/size][/b]
[*][size=4]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.[/size]
[/list]
[b]SELECTION PROCESS[/b]

Adidas Golf and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now! Please note that for the next couple of weeks quantities will be limited, and if your size is not immediately available Adidas will provide test shoes as soon as the sizing becomes available.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Contest Rules[/url]

[attachment=3061668:adidastour360_1.jpg]
[attachment=3061670:adidastour360_2.jpg]
[attachment=3061674:adidastour360_4.jpg]
[attachment=3061676:adidastour360_5.jpg]
[/quote]

Rockville, Maryland
10-15 rounds per month.
Current shoe Adidas Tour 360

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[b]Columbus, IN[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]15-18[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Adidas AdiPower Boost [/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Comfort and style[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Twitter, GolfWRX, Instagram[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]Yes, TayorMade RSi1 irons[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [b]Yes, absolutely[/b]
[*]Participation includes but isn't limited to:
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[*]continuing participation
[*]ongoing feedback through follow up posts.
[/list]
[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? [b]Yes, Florida trip[/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.
[*][b]I have had several pairs of the Tour 360 over the years. Including a pair of White/Silver Tour 360 ATV M1 that still look great. The introduction of the Boost technology to golf shoes has combine the structure of the Tour 360 and the comfort of the AdiPure model. [/b][b]I have like the soft spikeless design of the AdiPower Boost this year and wonder how the inclusion of changeable spikes will impact overall comfort.[/b]
[/list]

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

Lets try again.Rockville, Maryland.
8 to 12 rounds per month.
Adidas Tour 360 and Adizero. I have been an Adidas fan since the Traxion. Finally found a shoe that fit and made walking a pleasure.
Social media/web site is usually the first to point out something new, or you see something new in the pro shop.
Not been successful in being chosen to review previously.
I agree to participate in the review thread.
Yes. Played today and looking forward to more of this unseasonably warm weather before heading to Florida in January.
I think that I could offer analysis based on the perspective of many years of prior experience using Adidas golf shoes and know that a bad one can make a "good walk spoiled."

[list]
[*]Where are you located? McKinney, TX
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 5-8
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Footjoy - DNA
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? Style/Comfort/Performance - Not just one factor
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? Mostly internet searches/TV Ads
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I reviewed the Callaway Chrome Soft Ball last year.
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? YES
[*]Participation includes but isn't limited to:
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[/list][*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? [/b][b]Yes, weather here in TX is unusually warm this year. I play 12 months a year anyway.[/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.
[/list]
​Since we spend 4+ hours on our feet each time we play (not including practice) it's important to be wearing a pair of shoes that feel like a part of your foot, not a pair of shoes you cant wait to get out of when you get back to the locker room or your car. Comfort is extremely important in that if your feet are killing you, how can you possibly shoot a good round when you're distracted by aching feet. Of course you don't want to wear a shoe that doesn't perform well either, waterproof protection and traction on multi surfaces gives you confidence on the course, but then again you don't want to wear a shoe that gives you everything you need to perform, but looks like a combat boot. Style, comfort, and performance are clearly the prerequisites for a successful golf shoe. That's how I would review this shoe

[list]
[*]Austin, TX
[*]12-15
[*]Adidas Tour 360, Climacool and Adicross
[*]Quality and comfort
[*][url="http://GolfWRX.com"]GolfWRX.com[/url] and social media
[*]Will be reviewing teh RSI irons soon
[*]Of course!
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? YES!!![/b]
[*]As you can see on the pics have 6 different Adidas golf shoes, and only wear Adidas golf shoes. I like to add the Tour 360 boost. :) Thanks for the opportunity!
[/list]
[attachment=3065742:20151212_111655.jpg]

TI M2 (2016) 8.5° AD-GP 6x (backup Adams Fast 12 LS 7.5°)
TI M2 (2016) 13° TS AD-GP 7x
TI P790 #1 UDI 14° KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite Prototype 95X (backup TI RSi TP UDI #1 16° MRC Kuro Kage Silver 90HY TX)
TI TM P790 3-PW NS Pro Prototype 2F15 X-Stiff
TI TM Milled GRIND 52° & 59° KBS Tour Nickel Black X-Stiff
TI Bullseye Tour Putter
KSIG/PROv1x

[color=#282828]In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[/color][list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Souderton Pa. [/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]12-15[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Nike TW 13's and 14's.[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Fit and comfort with good traction. [/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]wrx[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]Yes, Cally mini 1.5. Enjoyed the process[/b].
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [b]Love to. [/b]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?[/b][b] Yes[/b]
[*][color="#282828"]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them. [b]I tend to find shoes I like and stick because I know they work. I walk all rounds and fit and comfort is so important to me. So unlike other equipment, I don't test out shoes often. I'd test them on the course several times a week. I have a lot of time off from work from mid-Dec. until early January, so I will be playing a ton of golf. [/b][/color]
[/list]

Callaway AI Smoke TD 9 Mitsubishi Kai'li white 70TX 

Titleist TSI 16.5 Mitsubishi PD 80TX

Titleist TSR 2 24 Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Hackettstown, NJ[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]5-6[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Currently i use both nike and adidas - mostly due to comfort (TW's in nike; boosts in adidas); i need cushioning due to a foot injury in college playing baseball[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]comfort, cushioning, support[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc? [b]usually via ads, online reviews. [/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]No, never reviewed anything [/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [b]Yes, absolutely[/b]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?[/b][b] Yes, extensively in dec/january (i have a ryder-cup style event in myrtle in 4 weeks where i'll have 4-6 rounds in 4 days being played)[/b]
[*][b][color=#222222]I'd like to review the Tour360 Boosts b/c i've owned every 360 shoe they've come out with. I love the stability of all the previous versions and the boosts from 2015 are some of the best comfort/cushioning shoes i've ever owned. i will put these through the paces with the previous seasons' boosts, as well as side by side with nike lunar controls, and TW's that i have to give a thorough analysis. i walk courses regularly so, i will be able to determine durability, weatherproofing, comfort, stability, etc through regular play. I can/will do a youtube review as well. i also have instagram, twitter and facebook and will post my review there for further dissemination. [/color][/b]
[*][b][color=#222222] [/color][/b]
[/list]

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Kansas City, MO
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 8-15 weather permitting
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Nike. Comfort and Familiar. Grew up with Nike, haven't had a reason to change
[*][color="#282828"]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? Comfort, arch support, aesthetics [/color]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)?@Twitter, GolfWRX, Reddit.com/r/golf, Golf Digest
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.No
[*][color=#282828]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [/color]
[list]
[*]quality photos - Yes
[*]full initial review - Yes
[*][color="#282828"]continuing participation - Yes[/color]
[*]ongoing feedback through follow up posts. - Yes
[/list]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? - Yes[/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them
[*][color="#282828"]I'd like the opportunity to put my writing background to use with something I have a passion behind, golf and golf equipment. I've been gaming Nike for several years, but as I am not sponsored, my allegiances hold with the best product to help improve my game. Having a chance to review a different brand, I believe, would bring a unique perspective to readers who also are loyal to a brand and have a hard time spending money on an unknown product. [/color]
[/list]

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Williamsburg, VA
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 4-6
[*][color=#282828]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [/color][color="#282828"]Foodjoy DNA, Looking cool.[/color]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? 1. comfort 2. design
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? tour pros
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes. Ben Hogan FT Worth Iron.
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Sure
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[/list][*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes[/b]
[/list]
I had one adidas shoes before, and I liked it.
When I saw the commercial of Tour360, I think it is cool.
As I have an experience to review a golf item here, I can do the job pretty well.
Thanks.

Ping                       G430 10k Driver w/GD Tour AD VF 5S
Ping                       G430 3 Wood w/GD Tour AD UB 6S

Titleist                   Titleist u505 2 iron w/GD Tour AD IZ 95S

Titleist                   T200 4/T150 5-P Irons w/Axiom 105S

Titleist                   48F w/Axiom 105S 54S/60K Wedges w/Fujikura MCI 105 MILD

LAB                   Mezz 1 Max Broomstick w/Accra

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Tyler, TX[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]5-10[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Nike Lunar Control 3, or Adidas Sambas, among others, I just like having options depending on what I'm wearing.[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Comfort first, but followed very closely by look, I don't care how comfortable a shoe is I won't wear it if I don't like the look.[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]GolfWRX mainly[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]Yes, I was lucky enough to be part of the Superstroke grip testing[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[*]ongoing feedback through follow up posts. [b]Yes[/b]
[/list]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes[/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them
[*][b]Living in Texas I'm lucky enough to play year round, so it would not be an issue to review them on course and in different conditions. I've always loved Adidas shoes for my workout footwear, but have never had much opportunity to play golf in them (other than my sambas, which I love). I would be able to take pictures and provide feedback on varying conditions, which would include rounds in both a cart and walking. I don't spend much time on the range so my feedback would be almost strictly on course. I would also be able to compare them to their closest competitor in the Lunar Control's.[/b]
[/list]

TM M3 - Diamana D+
TM M3 13° - Diamana D+
TM M1 3HL - Diamana D+
Miura ICL-601 18°- Crazy STP
Miura CB 57 - Monaco TX
Miura WS 53° & 59° - Monaco TX
Bettinardi Tour Stock BB1 DASS / Miura KM-005 / Nike Origin B2-01 / TM Kia Ma Daytona / Yes Callie Fc

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
[b]Rego Park, NY[/b]
How many rounds of golf do you play each month?
[b]2-3, depending on weather and wife.[/b]
What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?
[b]Footjoy DNA v2 / Nike Lunar Control 3. Footjoy - Light and slim look / feel. LC3 - Love nike and the look. Feels great too.[/b]
What is the most important factor in buying a shoe?
[b]Comfortable and looks great[/b]
How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)?
[b]Forums and Social Media[/b]
Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.
[b]No[/b]
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
quality photos
full initial review
continuing participation
ongoing feedback through follow up posts.
[b]Yes to all.[/b]
​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?
[b]Yes.[/b]
Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.
[b]I'd love to see how the boost and the Tour 360 combination works out. I always loved the look of the Tour360 style from adidas and had a few pairs. They felt comfortable but were always very heavy. Seeing this combination got me wanting to try them again and see if they can compete with my current lineup of shoes. I remember seeing the boost style shoe came out but was not convinced they were of quality build. The Tour360 hopefully alleviates that worry to compliment the boost side of the shoe. To review these, I'd first try them around at home and attempt practice swings. Then I'd try them out on the course, walking 18 holes describing how the shoe feels each hole and it's progression. I do worry that January might be fairly cold in NYC and might hinder the review but willing to sacrifice warmth to try these on. Also it would be a good excuse to tell my wife I have to play golf to review these shoes.[/b]

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#0000CD]Portland, Oregon[/color]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [color=#0000CD] 4-6[/color]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? [color=#0000CD]Adidas Boost-[/color][color=#0000CD] It is the most comfortable stable shoe I have worn to date. FootJoy- Dry Joys- occasionally rotated in on business when playing out of carts, not walking.[/color]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [color=#0000CD]Comfort walking and stability, grip of the shoe[/color]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [color=#0000CD]Social media and word of mouth among peers.[/color]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [color=#0000CD] I[/color][color=#0000CD] have not reviewed any products with GolfWrx.[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [color=#0000CD]Yes I would be[/color]
[list]
[*]quality photos [color=#0000CD] yes[/color]
[*]full initial review [color=#0000CD]yes[/color]
[*]continuing participation [color=#0000CD] yes[/color]
[*]ongoing feedback through follow up posts. [color=#0000CD]yes[/color]
[/list]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? [color=#0000CD]Yes [/color][/b][color=#0000CD]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them. I am interested in reviewing this line of shoes because having worn the Boost for tennis I purchased the Boost for golf and they became my favorite shoe (just like the tennis shoe). Prior to moving to the Boost shoe I was a FootJoy loyalist back to the days of the Classics. I am interested to see how this new shoe compares to the Boost I am currently wearing. I would make it the first shoe in the rotation for all of my rounds. I will be playing in the warmth of San Diego and the rain of the Northwest so I will test it at both ends of the golfing spectrum. [/color]
[/list]

[b]Sanford, NC[/b]

[b]12-15[/b]

What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why

[b]I have a number of shoe brands/models as I try shoes that look good and appear comfortable. I rotate my shoes and care for them so the shoe stock grows and grows. In my current rotation I am wearing FJ/DNA, FJ/Hydrolite, Adidas Adizero, Adidas Tour 360, Adidas Tour 360 LTD, and 2 pair of FJ/DryJoy. As I play year round conditions change which requires different shoes and colors. Adizeros are great for really wet conditions, FJ are general purpose, but my favorite (and still looking great) are my Tour 360 LTD. They are comfortable and the best looking shoes in my inventory. [/b]

[b]The single most important factor in buying a shoe is fit. This includes being true to size, width, and toe box design. [/b]

How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)

[b]Golf magazines, GolfWRX, Tour (TV) are typical sources. I keep an eye out for new styles.[/b]

[b]No formal reviews but I have posted impression of new equipment I have purchased or commented on others' posts sharing my experience with various golf related equipment.[/b]

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
quality photos
full initial review
continuing participation
ongoing feedback through follow up post?

[b]Absolutely![/b]

Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?

[b]Yes[/b]

[b]I am intrigued by the pictures of these new shoes as they remind me of my favorite Adidas Tour 360 LTD. I am very pleased to see Adidas return to this design and am anxious to know how the combination of new materials and this style come together. Things I would focus on in testing these shoes would be (in order): 1. Fit, are they true to size? 2. Comfort, how well padded is the collar, tongue, footbed, and general support. 3. Do the shoes provide a stable platform under varying conditions -- driving, iron play, from the rough, from the fairway and how do they interact with the greens. What type of spikes are used and is the locking system secure? 4. Style. Are they a slight update to the classic designs of '08, '09? What colors are offered? Are there special touches such as contrasting shoe laces? There may be other items that come to mind as I test the shoes so this list may not be all inclusive but these would be the main areas of focus. Give me a shot! I'll give you an honest and well considered review of this new line. [/b]

[list]
[*]Yorktown, New York
[*]8-12 rounds per month
[*]Nike TW 14
[*]Quality, waterprooficity (since I mostly play first thing in the morning, ...aka Dew sweeper) and comfort
[*]GolfWRX.com and social media
[*]I have not reviewed before
[*]Of course!
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? YES!!![/b]
[*]I would really try something different, as Nike TW shoes are no longer waterproof and I would like out of the box ready comfort. Thanks for the opportunity!
[/list]
Stan :golfer:

TM Tour Issue M6 10.5 GD ADDI 7S
TM The One 13.5 GD Accra TZ
Titleist 818 H1 19 Evenflow 85 S
Onoff 2011 4-Pw Roddio Pentacross I-10 SX flex
Wilson Staff Forged 52, 56 & 60  & Miura KM-350 putter

[list]
[*][size=4]Medfield, MA[/size]
[*][size=4]3-5 rounds typically[/size]
[*][size=4]Adidas 360 ATV, M1 X and even an Adizero One. Great fitting and comfortable.[/size]
[*][size=4]Comfort for narrrower feet then grip. [/size]
[*][size=4]WRX of course.[/size]
[*][size=4]No.[/size]
[*][size=4]Look forward to reviewing the shoes and comparing them to my others.[/size]
[*][b][size=4]Yes. All depends on the weather in New England, but I typically play through the winter.[/size][/b]
[*]I've been playing with 360 models for several years and think they are the most comfortable golf shoes available today. I was disappointed when the went away from the leather shoes and look forward to the new leather model. And let's be honest getting a free pair to test is a lot better than paying $200 for golf shoes (we all have budgets).
[/list]
Great opportunity and look forward to the results.

-Bassett, Virgina
-30+ I play every day, all day
-footjoy DNA/Icon
-Comfort and traction
-tv,social media
-no previous reviews
-I'll play every day in these shoes and test durability, and how waterproof they are in adverse conditions.
-we played adidas shoes in college and they were never the most comfortable, however, this year they got the boosts, and the guys say they love them. I'd love to give them a try and review them. They look awesome, and comfortable.

Rogue ST TD 10.5 Diamana ZF 60TX

Sim2 Max AD-DI 7x 15°
SIM2 Max AD-DI 8x
Apex ‘19 ..L Raw 4-W AMT S400
Fourteen RM-4 50-54-60 TI S400
Versa 1W

[list]
[*]Where are you located - [b]Seattle, WA[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month - [b]4 to 5 rounds[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? [b]Adidas Tour 360 3.0 (I know, but they've held up great!) and Footjoy FJ Sport - I initially bought the 360s for comfort and style. They fit more like athletic shoes than any other shoe I had tried before. The FJ Sports were also bought for comfort but also for the waterproof benefit. Once I started playing in less than optimal conditions after moving to Seattle the need for waterproof shoes was immediately clear.[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe - [b]comfort and fit. I walk whenever I play and the majority of the courses in the Seattle area have some pretty good elevation changes throughout the course and on each hole. Blisters or other discomfort are not options.[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc) - [b]typically online (GolfWRX, Golf Digest, manufacturer's social media, tour player social media)[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? [b]Not yet![/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [b] Of course![/b]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? - Yes! I have a couple of rounds scheduled already regardless of the weather.[/b]
[list]
[*][b]I've recently been on the lookout for comfortable, sharp looking golf shoes. As I mentioned above I walk whenever I play and, with the unpredictable weather in the Pacific Northwest (well, I guess it's actually pretty predictable in the winter - cold and rainy) I play in all kinds of conditions. I used to buy shoes on looks alone since I never had a need to walk in them more than from the cart to the tee and green. My priorities have changed quite a bit since then - my shoes have to be extremely comfortable and durable.[/b]
[*][b]Given how much rain we've had in the Seattle area this winter I'll be able to provide some very detailed feedback on the waterproof capabilities of the new 360s. The majority of the courses I play have some decent elevation changes so traction, especially on wet turf, would really be put to the test if I'm selected. I'm curious to see how extra 10% of traction functions compared to my current shoes. I've had a couple of run ins with slippery slopes due to the lack of consistent traction provided by my existing spikes.[/b]
[/list]
[/list]
Thanks for the opportunity to test!

Ping G15 9 deg, Fujikura Motore F1 S
Ping i20 15 deg, Project X Black 6.0
Adams a12 Pro 19 deg, Matrix Ozik Altus
Mizuno MP-64 4-PW, KBS Tour S
Vokey 52, 56, KBS Custom S
Ping Scottsdale TR

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Phoenix, AZ[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]Between 4-5 rounds per month[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Current shoe is the Ecco Biom. I like the feel and fit of the shoe, especially since I walk in most of my winter rounds. Durability and comfort are the most important factors that I considered when I selected this show. [/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Comfort, stability, and [/b][b]Durability[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Online golf forum reviews (GolfWrx) or TV Ads[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]NO[/b]
[/list]
[color=#282828]Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.[/color]
[color=#282828][b]The last pair of addidas i owned were the Tour 360s from a couple of years ago. They were one of my favorite shoes. The comfort and durability of the shoe was not an issue. I would like to give the shoes another look and believe that the 360 Boost would be the best option. [/b][/color][list]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? - [b]YES[/b]
[/list]

Ping G430 Max 10k

Ping G425 Max 5 Wood
Ping G430 3 Hybrid
Titleist T100 4-P
Vokey SM9 50* 54* 60* 
Ping Oslo

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Fort Worth, TX[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]4-6[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]a[/b][b]didas adipower boost sport. I'm an adidas brand loyalist and love the comfort of boost for walking several rounds a month[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]comfort and stability, price being a small factor[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]social media, golfwrx articles & forums[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]no[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [b]Yes[/b]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no? [/b][b]Yes[/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them. [b]The Tour360s were some of the best golf shoes I've ever worn, but I switched to the adipower boost for comfort. Since then I've been looking for something to match the comfort, style, and stability of the 360s, so I couldn't be more excited for the launch of this shoe. I plan on reviewing the shoes by giving my overall impressions on style, comfort, durability, and stability. I'd play as many rounds as possible in them given the time frame while hitting shots from a variety of lies and various course conditions noting how my feet felt in the shoes, how the traction compared to my current model, and the durability of the shoes in each condition.[/b]
[/list]

Fort Myers, FL
Play about 10 rounds a month
Currently use Nike Lunar Control 2 or Nike Lunar Ascend because they were sold at local pro shop
My preference when buying shoes is comfort and finding the correct size
Social media, online, Golfwrx
Have not reviewed before
Yes
Yes
I would like to review the new adidas Tour360 boost shoes because I have never tried golf shoes from companies other than Nike. The shoes I currently use become uncomfortable after half a round of golf and it is fairly difficult to find shoes that fit correctly in size 14 or 15. My review of the shoes would include extended times practicing and playing, level of comfort throughout rounds of golf, and stability of the shoe.

TaylorMade 2017 M2 Driver.
TaylorMade RBZ Tour TP 3 Wood.
Nike VRS 2 Hybrid.
Nike Vapor Fly Pro Irons, 4-PW.
TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedges, 50, 54, 58.
Odyssey V-line 90 Putter.

[list]
[*]Where are you located: [b]Los Angeles, CA[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month: [b]3-5[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice:[b] adidas-Golf Tour360 M1[/b]
[list]
[*]Why: [b]The design of the Tour360 brings confidence in my game,plus it's clean and stylish. I need a shoe that can contain my rotation and pivot through the golf swing. Modern golf shoes (tennis style) bring about too much movement and not enough support. The footjoy DNA’s and Hyperflex are hideous, that’s probably why I never changed.[/b]
[/list]
[*][b]​[/b]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe: [b]Price[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products: [b]GolfWRX. It's the only source that will show new and products before the manufacturers start their advertising campaigns.[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? [b]No[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: quality photos, full initial review, continuing participation, ongoing feedback through follow up posts. [b]Yes[/b]
[*]Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? [b]Yes[/b]
[list]
[*][b]I'd like to review the new Tour360 Boost shoes because I'm hoping to get some free product.[/b]
[*][b]I would first start off the review with high quality photos of the shoe in proper lighting and in many angles as possible. Then go into the notable technologies and design aspects of the shoe, how it adds or subtracts from the shoe. Next go into the size and fit, some initial feelings as I first take a few steps in the shoe. The next part of the review would be to compare the additional traction added by the torsion tunnel versus my current Tour360 M1. Then play a round and provide my thoughts on how the shoes and my feet with the boost sole have held up through the day. I would conclude the review with a recommendation to all my fellow GolfWRXers to purchase the shoe.[/b]
[*][b]For a bonus and to keep the buzz and conversation going, I would see if the Tour360 Boost shoe blends, and throw it into a BlendTec blender. Similar to these videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBUJcD6Ws6s [/b]
[/list]

[/list]

South Pasadena, CA

12 rounds/month

What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?

Adidas Boost (I have 5 pair). They are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn.

Comfort

How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)?

Friends, social media

No

quality photos full initial review continuing participation ongoing feedback through follow up posts.
​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?

​ Yes

Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them

I would like to review the adidas Tour360 Boost shoes because I want to find the most comfortable and waterproof golf shoes and be able to tell my golfing friends and GolfWRX about my experience with the Tour360 Boosts

Not for me, but a GREAT give-a-way WRX!

If you have any tour issue snow boots, I'd be a great tester these next couple of months. :)

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke MAX 10.5*  GD Tour AD XC-6X
TM M2 16.5* VEYLIX ROME 888
PXG 0317X 20* Oban Devotion S
Mizuno Fli-Hi #4
Mizuno Pro 225 5-G Modus 120
Mizuno T24 RAW 52/58 Modus 120
 Limited Edition PING PLD Prime Tyne 4 

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/530023/ladahls-witb-pxg-callaway-titleist-taylormade-trying-graphite-in-irons-updates-on-last-pag

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Long Beach, CA
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 6
[*][color="#282828"]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Nike Golf Lunar Control 3 because of the soft Lunarlon sole. [/color]
[*][color="#282828"]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? Comfortable and I don't feel the spikes underneath for 18 holes. [/color]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? Social Media, TV
[*][color="#282828"]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I reviewed the 'Mystery Ball' which ended up being the TaylorMade Project(a) balls. [/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
[list]
[*]quality photos YES
[*]full initial review YES
[*]continuing participation YES
[*]ongoing feedback through follow up posts. YES
[/list]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? YES[/b]
[*][color="#282828"]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them. My holy grail for a golf shoe is comfort from the time I put them on throughout the entire round of golf and relaxing. This means that when I put the shoes on and play 18 holes, I would like a golf shoe to still be comfortable to walk and relax in while being inside the clubhouse. I don't want to feel the spikes as I walk throughout the round, yet I still need the shoe to perform what they are made for. I would review the the look, feel, comfort, and wear throughout my rounds of golf. [/color]
[/list]

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

Where are you located? Macomb, Michigan

How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 20-25, if not more depending on work schedule

What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Adidas (3 pairs of AdiZeros and 4 pairs of the past 360's), AdiZero One, Tour 360 ATV Why? Top notch comfort, the Adizero's are super light weight so it feels like nothing is on my feet after walking 18 and the Tour 360s, the low profile that keeps my feet right to the ground with great traction even in wet conditions.

What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? Comfort first and foremost, durability and style (along with a bunch of colors!)

How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc) Golfwrx.com, golfsmith, my own research based on what I'm looking for.

Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? Nope not yet!

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Absolutely, I have no problem doing further research!

Yes, I will be able to test these out before the end of January, planning a golf trip to the Carolina's as soon as I get approved for the time off.

I've always wore Adidas golf shoes and always have my ear to the sky about new products that are dropping in the near future and the reviews and feedback on the current stuff that out on the market now. Since seeing the Boost models drop last year and not having a chance to pick up a pair or try them out I feel that this would give me a great opportunity to try another great product from Adidas and continue to use them in the future!

[quote name='gcp3' timestamp='1450063782' post='12717070']
[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1449769178' post='12703564']
[attachment=3061680:testing_adidastour360.jpg]

GolfWRX and adidas Golf are looking for 10 GolfWRX members to test the new adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and participate in a Member Review Thread. Read how to apply below.

[b]ABOUT ADIDAS TOUR360 BOOST SHOES[/b]

Building on 10 years of innovation, Tour360 Boost incorporates the latest footwear technologies, including full-length Boost cushioning for exceptional comfort, an improved 360Wrap for stability and fit, and a dual-density 10-cleat Puremotion TPU outsole for exceptional grip and green-friendliness.

[b]HOW TO APPLY[/b]

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[list]
[*][size=4]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Moorpark, CA[/size]
[*][size=4]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 6-8[/size]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Asics. Comfort[/size]
[*][size=4]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? Comfort, traction[/size]
[*][size=4]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? TV, internet[/size]
[*][size=4]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No[/size]
[*][size=4]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [/size]
[list]
[*][size=4]quality photos Yes[/size]
[*][size=4]full initial review Yes[/size]
[*][size=4]continuing participation Yes[/size]
[*][size=4]ongoing feedback through follow up posts. Yes[/size]
[/list][*][b][size=4]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes[/size][/b]
[*][size=4]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them. I like the look of the10 cleat system. It appears that the traction will be better than what I have now. Interested in how comfortable they are.[/size]
[/list]
[b]SELECTION PROCESS[/b]

Adidas Golf and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now! Please note that for the next couple of weeks quantities will be limited, and if your size is not immediately available Adidas will provide test shoes as soon as the sizing becomes available.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Contest Rules[/url]

[attachment=3061668:adidastour360_1.jpg]
[attachment=3061670:adidastour360_2.jpg]
[attachment=3061674:adidastour360_4.jpg]
[attachment=3061676:adidastour360_5.jpg]
[/quote]

Rockville, Maryland
10-15 rounds per month.
Current shoe Adidas Tour 360
[/quote]

[list]
[*]Williamstown NJ
[*]8-12
[*]This year I switch to FJ Hyperflex. Before that it was always Adidas. Reason for the switch was the frustration I got with Adizero's. Not only would they leave the worst tracks on the green (embarrassing) but I had an issue with all 4 of the pairs I owned with the cleats constantly falling out! But damn did I ever love the 360's!!!
[*]Comfort and then style is what is most important to me. I am a walker...
[*]I see all the new stuff on here (WRX) and social media that I follow on twitter
[*]I have never reviewed an item on here....
[*]I will be able to to get into all reviews and discussions and give good pictures towards the new product yes!
[*][b]I will absolutely still be playing.[/b]
[*]I have always been an Adidas shoe guy. I just get so frustrated with the Adizero situation I had with the cleats falling out and the chewing of the greens that I looked elsewhere this year. These 360's look great and bring back so many good memories of the 360's that are retired to my shelf in the garage right now!
[/list]
</p>

PING G400 LST 10* Tensei Pro Orange
TI 16 Tmag M2 16.5 Tensei Pro White
Taylormade P790 3-PW KBS $-Taper
Vokey SM7 54, 60
Few CT's
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/614765-noyes-witb-updated-8-4-13/"]WITB Link[/url]

Thank you for the opportunity to test these shoes!
[list]
[*]Location: [b]Fairbanks, Alaska[/b]
[*]Rounds per month: [b]During the summer: 15+ During the winter: Not so much, I play indoors[/b]
[*]Current shoes: [b]TW15's and Nike LCii's.[/b]
[*]Why?:[b] I love my TW15s, because their lightweight and comfortable even after a long day of work. LCii's, good grip on swings and comfortable as well.[/b]
[*]Important factor: [b]Lightweight, because I walk a lot, I rarely use a cart. Fitment is important too[/b]
[*]Discover new golf footwear: [b]WRX (is that really a question)[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before?: [b]No[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [b]Absolutely![/b]
[*][b]​[/b]Test the shoe:[b]yes. Maybe not be able to play it.[/b]
[*]Essay: [b]I've never owned a pair of Addias footwear. The past 5 years I've been very exclusive to Nike. I would like to test a pair of them before I fully commit to a change. Being in Alaska and not having very many places to even go try shoes for golf, makes it difficult to want to change to something I don't know.[/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*][size=4]Where are you located? [b]Silver Spring, MD[/b][/size]
[/list][list]
[*][size=4]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]3[/b][/size]
[/list][list]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]2014 TW Golf Shoe because it's really, really comfortable and offers excellent traction.[/b][/size]
[/list][list]
[*][size=4]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Comfort and Durability.[/b][/size]
[/list][list]
[*][size=4]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Golfwrx and internet ads[/b][/size]
[/list][list]
[*][size=4]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b] Yes. The TrueAim driver decals and the TT Graffaloy BiMatrix Tour Prototype.[/b][/size]
[/list][list]
[*][size=4]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [b]Yes, of course![/b][/size]
[/list][list]
[*][b][size=4]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? YES[/size][/b]
[/list][list]
[*][size=4]I'd like to review these shoes because I want to give Adidas another chance. I've gone away from their shoes after experiencing issues with durability and their golf shoes remaining waterproof. I do like the style of Adidas, so it's merely a question of fit and durability. [/size]
[/list]

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Macomb, Mi.

◾How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 10

◾What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Adidas powerbands (loaded up on them)

◾What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? stability/ grip in the shoe, comfortable enough to walk 18, and not goofy looking like some other brands

◾How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? shoe sites, Golf WRX

◾Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. NO

◾If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
◦quality photos yes
◦full initial review yes
◦continuing participation yes
◦ongoing feedback through follow up posts. yes
◾​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? yes

◾Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.

Would like to review/test the Adidas tour360 Boosts against the older powerbands, which are my favorite shoe of all time, in comfort, wearability, and style, the Adidas brand seems to hold up the best.