2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY: New adidas Tour360 Boost Shoes Testing. 10 Members! Apply here!

HipCheck

GolfWRX and adidas Golf are looking for 10 GolfWRX members to test the new adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and participate in a Member Review Thread. Read how to apply below.

ABOUT ADIDAS TOUR360 BOOST SHOES

Building on 10 years of innovation, Tour360 Boost incorporates the latest footwear technologies, including full-length Boost cushioning for exceptional comfort, an improved 360Wrap for stability and fit, and a dual-density 10-cleat Puremotion TPU outsole for exceptional grip and green-friendliness.

HOW TO APPLY

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
  • How many rounds of golf do you play each month?
  • What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?
  • What is the most important factor in buying a shoe?
  • How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)?
  • Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • continuing participation
    • ongoing feedback through follow up posts.

[*]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?

[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.

SELECTION PROCESS

Adidas Golf and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now! Please note that for the next couple of weeks quantities will be limited, and if your size is not immediately available Adidas will provide test shoes as soon as the sizing becomes available.

Contest Rules

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#282828]In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[/color][list]
[*]Charlotte, NC
[*]3-4
[*]Footjoy Icon, it's what I grew up on and what I've always played
[*]Quality and comfort
[*]GolfWRX.com and social media
[*]I have not reviewed before
[*]Of course!
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? YES!!![/b]
[*]I would really enjoy trying something different, I've been wearing the same leather Icons for years. I love them and can count on them, but I think I may be due for a change. I would take these shoes out and put them through 3-4 rounds to get a good, complete review. I'll take great pics and also get the wife's opinion on how they look :) Thanks for the opportunity!
[/list]

TSR3 8 - Ventus Black 6x
TaylorMade Stealth + 15 - Ventus TR 8x
Titleist T150 3 - Modus 3 120x
Titleist T100 4-PW - Modus 3 120x
SM9 50, 56, 60 - Modus 3 120x
LAB

* Smyrna,TN USA
* 8 rounds of golf per month(walking)
* Adidas Adicross Gripmore(size 10)
* Comfort and Fit.
* GolfWRX and Internet Sites.
* No
* Yes
* Yes
* I am always interested in a better fitting and more comfortable shoe. I am an individual that could be considered to be on the forefront of trying different golf shoes as evidenced by my collection of around 20 pairs at this time. I know a great pair of shoes after only about 9 holes. I walk almost every round I play so I will put any shoe to a great test. Thank you for your consideration in this process. I would like to be a tester for this most interesting golf shoe, The Adidas Tour 360 Boost.

[color=#282828]In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[/color][list]
[*]San Antonio,TX
[*]3
[*]Footjoy DNA
[*]Quality and comfort
[*]GolfWRX.com
[*]I have reviewed TM irons once previously.
[*]You bet.
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? YES[/b]
[*]I would really like to try the combination of full-length boost and spikes. I can do plenty of winter testing down here in South Texas. Thanks for the opportunity!
[/list]

US Only, again!?

*sad face

• Ping G400 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 X (+16g head weight)
  • Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 18*, True Temper Bi Matrix RXi X 
  • Adams Idea A7 19* & 22* UST V2 Hybrid X +0.5'
  • Mizuno MP20 HMB 4i KBS C-Taper 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Mizuno MP20 MMC 5-7 Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Mizuno MP20 MB 8-PW Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Cleveland RTX3 V-MG 50* TT S400 +0.5'
  • Nike Engage Raw 54* TT S400 +0.5'
  • Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 60* TT S400 +0.5'
  • EVNROLL 2.2 35' Super Stroke GTR 1.0

--Fredericksburg, Virginia
--6-8 rounds per month
--Footjoy
--Build quality, style, color options and comfort
--GolfWRX.com and Taylormade.com
--I have not been lucky yet to be selected for a review, would love to though
--Of course I agree, no doubt
--I will be able to test the shoe before January no issues at all, I walk 95% of the time
--I am always on the lookout for the newest technology in golf equipment, clothing and more imprtantly shoes, I was injured in Iraq and I look for the most comfortable shoe I can find due to my knee and back issues, I use the ultra boost running shoe to train, the sole is increadibly soft and responsive, I can only imagine how great the golf shoe will feel, I walk everytime I play golf and comfort, traction, performance, breathability and style are the things I look for in a golf shoe and these look like they check all the boxes, thank you for your time and opportunity.

US Army Soldier and Golf enthusiast

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

LaVergne TN
2-3
Currently wearing Adidas Tour360 and Nike TW14. Enjoy the style and comfort.
Style and comfort
Social Media
no
Yes
​Yes
I have always loved the tour 360 line. I also have flat feet, so would like to review from that perspective. For me,
Comfort and style are most important, and that is what I would want to write my review on.

[list]
[*]Sag Harbor, Ny
[*]12
[*]adidas 4.0
[*]Quality, comfort, style
[*][url="http://golfwrx.com/"]GolfWRX.com[/url] and adidas website
[*]I have not reviewed before
[*]yes
[*][b]​definitely[/b]
[*]I have been wearing adidas golf shoes since they came out, currently are switching between 4.0, pure 360, and adipure. Have not tried out the boost technology and are looking forward to doing so. Thanks for the opportunity
[/list]

Driver- TITLEIST TSr2 10° AD-HD 6s
3 Wood- TITLEIST TSi2 15° AD-DI 7s
Hybrid- TITLEIST TSr2 21° AD-HY 75s

Irons- SRIXON Zx5 Modus 105s
Wedges- CLEVELAND RTX-6 50/54/58 Tour Spinner 
Putter- PING  PLD Ally Blue 4

Ball- BRIDGESTONE Tour B X

[list]
[*]Atlanta, GA
[*]8-12 rounds per month
[*]Adipower Boost and FJ DryJoy Tour
[list]
[*]I have worn my DryJoy tours for years, but just recently purchased a pair of the adipower boost and absolutely love them.
[*]It's tough to remember ever wearing another golf shoe that comes anywhere close to the level of comfort that the adipower boost offers, which in turn makes me quite excited to try these new 360's with the boost in the forefoot as well.
[/list]
[*]Comfort is definitely the most important factor to me in buying a golf shoe, but traction is a very close second.
[*]I discover new golf footwear via GolfWRX of course
[*]I have attempted to review items before for GolfWRX, but have never been chosen as part of any test panels.
[*]If selected, yes I definitely agree to participate in an ongoing review of the Tour360 Boost shoes. Including, but not limited to, quality photos, full initial and ongoing(updated) reviews, continuing participation through follow up posts.
[*][b]Living in Atlanta, GA, yes I would most definitely be able to both test and play with the shoes before the end of January.[/b]
[*]I have owned quite a few pairs of Adidas golf shoes through the years, including the original 360s, and the tour 360 ATVs, so I would love to compare this new 360 model to the older ones. Also, as an assistant professional at a course here in Atlanta, and spending the majority of my day each day on my feet, whether it be walking around the facility or spending time out on the practice facility or the course, I feel I could very accurately review the shoe as far as the comfort and long-term wear-ability factors. I would wear the shoes daily, whether working or playing, and continually update the review thread with my thoughts and opinions.
[/list]

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
[b]Greenville, SC.[/b]

​[color=#282828]How many rounds of golf do you play each month?[/color]
[b][color=#282828]4 to 8.[/color][/b]

What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?
[b]adidas pure 360 gripmore sport -- Great fit, comfort, traction, and water proof. I'm a long time adidas golf shoe purchaser.[/b]

What is the most important factor in buying a shoe?
[b]Fit, comfort, traction, and water proof, in that order.[/b]

How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc
[b]GolfWRX...is there any other place to find the latest info on all things golf? I think not![/b]

Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.
[b]Yes, TM RSi1 Irons. Did a quick review 2 weeks before product launch through GolfWRX.[/b]

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
quality photos
full initial review
continuing participation
ongoing feedback through follow up posts.
[b]I sure will![/b]

[b]​[color=#ff0000]Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?[/color][/b]
[b]YES! I have several golf events and tournaments scheduled and the weather is usually great for golf here in SC![/b]

Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them
[b]I have decent writing skills and I'm prompt. I've been a long time adidias golf shoe wearer and can compare these to my prior and current adidas shoes. I typically walk so I'll have the opportunity to put lots of miles on these new shoes. [/b]

[list]
[*]Where are you located (Central, FLA.)
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month - 8~10 Rounds.
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice - FJ DNA Why - Like the Look & Feel.
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe - Look & Feel.
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc) - TV, Magazine, Golf/WRX
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before - No.
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread - Yes.
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no) - Yes.[/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*][size=4]Cary, North Carolina[/size]
[*][size=4]8-12[/size]
[*][size=4]Nike Lunar Control 3 - Stability factor is a plus but comfortable[/size]
[*][size=4]Has to be comfortable. I walk most my rounds [/size]
[*][size=4]Social media (Instagram, GolfWRX)[/size]
[*][size=4]I have not but I would love to[/size]
[*][size=4]Yes I would participate in a review thread.[/size][size=4].[/size]
[*][b][size=4]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? YES[/size][/b]
[*][size=4]I would wear them every single time I went to play, either a round or at the driving range, taking my other shoes out of the rotation. They would have to go through water, mud, and cold weather. They would also have to endure me walking most of my rounds. I could give great feedback for the average Joe just trying to play a quick 9 holes after work or hit the range but still be able to wear the shoes when playing competitively on the weekend.[/size]
[/list]

Charlottesville, Virginia
8-12 per month
Footjoy DNA. Best looking shoe out there. I walk all my rounds. They are very comfortable
Comfort
Golfwrx, social media. PluggedinGolf, Not allowed because of spam
No
Yes
Yes.
I have always been interested in Adidas shoes, but I have always thought they made the most ugly shoe on the market. That being said, I have always heard they were very comfortable and good for walking. The Tour360 is better looking then previous models. How would I test them? Mostly on the driving range, putting green and walking a round with them.

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Chester Springs, PA

◾How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 5

◾What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Nike LC3 ID

◾What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? stability/ grip in the left shoe, comfortable enough to walk 18

◾How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? shoe sites, Golf WRX

◾Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. NO

◾If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
◦quality photos yes
◦full initial review yes
◦continuing participation yes
◦ongoing feedback through follow up posts. yes
◾​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? yes

◾Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.

I purchase a few pairs of golf shoes per year. I am always looking to put the latest and greatest to the test. I value quality, style, comfort, breathability, and durability. I would properly evaluate each of the following and more. I am a big fan of the tour 360's (my Euro Ryder cup edition are still my favorite) and would like to see if the boost is a good adaptation into the 360.

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

[list]
[*][size=4]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[/size] - [b]Cherry Hill, New Jersey[/b]
[*][size=4]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? - [b]4-6 rounds[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? - [b]Nike Lunar Control. Been a huge Nike fanboy for years, and feel like they have a solid blend of technology and style.[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [/size][b]Comfort just slightly ahead of Looks.[/b]
[*][size=4]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Mostly through social media with the assistance of golfwrx for confirmation[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.[/size] [b]Nope.[/b]
[*][size=4]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [b]Most Definitely. You'd find out how these feel when you wear them to bed, and if the traction remained good in the shower if I was picked[/b][/size]
[*][b][size=4]​[/size][/b][b][size=4]Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)[/size][/b][b][size=4]?[/size][/b] [b]Yes[/b]
[*][size=4]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.[/size] [b]I'd love a chance to review these. As stated above, I've been a huge and loyal Nike fan, but recent Adidas technology (namely Boost) has really intrigued me. While I'm in the northeast, not ideal playing conditions, it would be an excellent test to see how the footwear holds up in the worst conditions. Every shoe probably feels great when it's 75 and sunny out, but how does a shoe really handle the traction and mud of a messy winter day? I'd wear them in any condition imaginable (see question above, about the shower), whether walking, riding, at the range, dry, wet, cold, wherever and whenever, these would be on my feet and reported back to the community. [/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Houston, TX
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 1-2
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Adidas - good performance, waterproof, quality leather
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? Comfortability, waterproof
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? TV, Golf Digest
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes - Ping Anser Milled putter, fall 2011
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Yes!
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes![/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them:
[*][color=#222222]I have loved wearing Adidas golf shoes and find them stylish, comfortable, waterproof, and long-lasting. Tour 360s are great and I would love to feel the additional comfort of the Boost technology in these shoes.[/color]
[/list]

Titleist TSi3 10* (at 9.25*) w/ Tour AD DI 6X 
Titleist TSR2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid w/ Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 iron w/ KBS Tour V S HS'd
Titleist 716CB 4-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM7 Slate Blue 54.10 (1* strong) and 58.08 with Onyx DGTI S400
PING PLD Anser D 35"

2021 ProV1 or Left Dash ProV1x (or random other tour quality balls LOL)

Fresno, California

How many rounds of golf do you play each month?
10-12

Nike Lunar Control 3. Good stability and they were comfortable in the store when I tried them on.

Comfort

How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)?
Twitter, Golf WRX, Internet sites; Golf Digest Stix, SI and Golfweek's weekly publication, Golf Digest magazine.

I have not.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread?
I certainly would. It would be an honor.

​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?
Yes, golf is a 12 month game where I live.

Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.
Okay, here's my dilemma. I wore quite of few Adidas Tour360 models, Original, M1, LTD which were always nice but not quite perfect. They were a touch stiff and a little heavy. Although I've been searching for the perfect shoe for 20 years now I haven't found it, however the above mentioned shoes were close. So lately I tried on Nike Lunar Control 3's. Never been a Nike guy but they had good stability and were comfortable when I tried them on in the store. Fast forward to about the third hole of each round and my left foot feels like someone is squeezing it in a vice. Just my left foot and on both pairs. I liked the shoes and thought I could fix it, rather than return the shoes. I took them to a shoe repair shop and had them stretched. Got them back home and not much relief. So I next bought a shoe stretcher which stays in the shoe adjusted as wide as I can move it. Still no help. I've now realized that these are constructed with synthetic leather and have come to the conclusion that it can't be stretched.

I started following the a Twitter feeds covering last nights launch of a Tour360 Boost I was immediately intrigued. One piece sole, Boost technology, lighter? I thought that they have fixed my minor complaints about the previous models. I also saw mentions and photos of foot scanning to determine size. That's big time technology as far as I'm concerned. To say I'm excited about Tour360 Boost is an understatement. I would review these shoes by posting photos and my thoughts after wearing them while playing my 2-3 weekly rounds. I would share details about comfort, stability, traction, and performance. Thank you for this opportunity.

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 54° D, 60° T, KBS TGI 95s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

[b]Fort Worth, Texas[/b]

How many rounds of golf do you play each month?
[b]10ish[/b]

[b]New Balance Minimus. Most comfortable walking shoe I've found and I walk almost every round.[/b]

[b]Comfort[/b]

How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)?
[b]I tried several brands before settling on the NB Minimus. Heard about them from a friend. [/b]

[b]Yes. Snell golf balls. [/b]

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread?
[b]Yes[/b]

​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?
[b]Yes[/b]

Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.
[b]As an avid golfer and photographer I'd be sure to capture my review visually. I'd also be able to put miles on the shoes in a hurry since I prefer to walk when I play. [/b]

[size=4]Where are you located: Boone, North Carolina. (Mountains)[/size]
[list]
[*][size=4]How many rounds of golf do you play each month: 4 to 6[/size]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice: Why: Adidas Tour 360, they are the most comfortable to my EE foot.[/size]
[*][size=4]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe: Comfort, durability (walking MTN courses can get crazy), and waterproofing.[/size]
[*][size=4]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc): Friends, and just plane old trying things on in a shoes dept.[/size]
[/list]

[size=4]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before: NO, have not been selected.[/size]
[list]
[*][size=4]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Yes, Yes and Yes.[/size]
[*][size=4][size=4][b]​[/b][/size][/size]
[*][size=4][size=4][b]Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no): Yes, will walk at least 3 to 6 courses in that time.[/b][/size][/size]
[*]
[*][size=4][size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them: Done[/size][/size][/font][/size]
[/list]

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Minneapolis, MN[/b]
How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]15-20 in season[/b]
What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]​Adidas adipower Boost. Amazing comfort and love the styling.[/b]
What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Comfort and Stability. I nearly always walk.[/b]
How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Twitter, Instagram, Tour, GolfWRX[/b]
Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]No, but would love the opportunity to do a review[/b]
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [b]Yes[/b]
​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?[b] Yes (golf trip to warmer weather)[/b]

The original Tour 360 were truly a revolution in golf footwear for me. Prior to buying my first pair, I was a long-time wearer of the classic, heavy golf shoe that had been popular for many decades. I purchased the Tour 360s on a whim because of good things I had heard about them, and because I liked the modern, sporty take they used on a very traditional look/style. During my first round in them, I was blown away at how comfortable they were and how well they interacted with the turf. More importantly, after walking 18 my legs and feet were ready to play more golf. The classic shoes I had been wearing to up until that point would always leave my legs and feet tired and sore. Clearly the model I had been wearing was never designed to play golf in and were much better suited to the boardroom instead of the tenth tee.

Since that original pair of Tour 360s, I have owned at least one model of every subsequent Adidas Golf flagship shoe, included every variation of the Tour 360. The Tour 360 LTD is one of my favorite shoes of all time (the wrap-around tongue was a brilliant piece of design that made the shoe amazing). Of all the Adidas Golf shoes I've worn, the ones with the 360 wrap have provided the most stability during the golf swing because of the way they help the shoe hug the foot.

I'm currently wearing last season's adipower Boost shoes, which are among the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn. However, I feel my foot move within the shoe at times during the swing. The new Tour 360 Boost, with the full-length boost and the 360 wrap, would seem to blend the best of both worlds into one shoe and I've love the opportunity to test them out.

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9.0, Ventus TR Blue 6X, 45.5"

TaylorMade 300 Mini Blackout 13.5, Ventus Black 7X, 43"

TaylorMade Stealth2 Plus 4 (16.5), Ventus TR Red 7X, 42.5"

TaylorMade P770 3 (2023), DG X100 (SSx2)

TaylorMade P7MC Raw 4-PW, DG Mid X100 (SSx1)
TaylorMade MG Raw 52, DG S400

Titleist SM9 58T, DG S400
Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport, 34"
TaylorMade TP5x (2024)

My WITB Post

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? - Dallas, TX
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? - 3-6
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? - Nike Lunar Control 2, Excellent stability, long range comfort for walking, well water proofed, and most importantly, wide enough to remain comfortable over the course of walking 18. The width of golf shoes is often limiting for me.
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? - Comfort/wide enough. Secondly would be waterproof and durable.
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? - All of the above. I generally hear about it via social media or sites like WRX first, but have noticed new shoes in TV coverage of events first before.
[*][color="#282828"]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. - Yes, I officially reviewed the Wilson Ci11 irons on release, and I have done several independent reviews of equipment I've purchased in the past. I enjoy others reviews, and I also enjoy providing my feedback when it is applicable. [/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: - yes to all of the below
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[*]continuing participation
[*]ongoing feedback through follow up posts.
[/list][*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?[/b]- Yes, it shouldn't be a problem unless we get a major ice storm. We are currently are going through record highs for this time of year, so it should be fine.
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.
[/list]
[color="#282828"]I have always like the styling of Adidas golf shoes, and I think they put a significant amount of thoughtful technology into them. I also have heard rave reviews from other golfers. From what I have seen, they also hold up very well. My only hold back to date so far has been a lack of availability in wide options. The stock sizing always seems to run a bit narrow for my feet, which are borderline wides. I would love to see if these shoes are a better fit for me because they look outstanding, and highly stable. To review the shoes I would would wear them for multiple rounds, walking each round. I would be sure to test them at a course that is flat, but also often water logged. This time of year would be a great test of waterproofing in current conditions. I would also test it at another course with significant elevation changes. This would allow full testing of stability on hills, uneven lies, and long term comfort and support. [/color]

[size=4]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [i][b] Northern Virginia - Alexandria[/b][/i][/size][list]
[*][size=4]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [i][b]Six to Eight (52 since May...)[/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [i][b]Ecco Hybrids. Comfort, durability and I can wear them on and off the course. I have three pairs of Adidas Tour360's, and they are a favorite for spiked shoes.[/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [i][b]Comfort.[/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [i][b]GolfWRX, Tour wear....[/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [i][b]I have not written a formal review for GolfWRX.[/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [i][b] I participate fully in many conversations on the site. If selected for a review, I will give it my full faith, and attention.[/b][/i] [/size]
[*][size=4]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?[/size][b][size=4][i] Based on the weather, there should be no issues in completing a review by the end of January.[/i][/size][/b]
[*][size=4]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.[/size]
[/list]
I've used the Adidas Tour product in almost every iteration since their inception. They provide stability, traction and comfort combined together in one package, like no other golf show I've purchased to date. It would be my pleasure to assist Adidas in marketing this new shoe to the public. I would test the shoe at an artificially surfaced range environment, a natural grass range environment, and would walk at least two rounds in them to give them adequate time to form to my feet and whereby I could offer a true to life review. I would be sure to include a few glamour shots of the shoes outside in natural light. In order to assist Adidas further, I would participate in all follow-up conversations on this product on GolfWRX, as requested in this application.

Thanks for the opportunity for an open application. It's much appreciated.

[list]
[*]Salisbury, MD
[*]3-6 rounds per month
[*]Adidas (mostly Crossflex) due to fit, support, comfort, price point
[*]Comfort and price.
[*]social media
[*]Yes, the blind ball testing last spring (The TM Project A ball)
[*]YES
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? YES[/b]
[*]Being an engineer, I look at this fairly objectively. I've tried several different brands of golf shoes and currently have a rotation of 6 Adidas shoes that I wear on the course. Now, in the office, I wear FJ professional spikeless or Tru linkswears, but on the course it's Adidas. Not that I'm a "fall in line, go ga ga over anything 3 stripes" guy, but because I love how they feel and fit on the course. I will say that the Adizeros were not a favorite of mine. Too minimalistic and the leave claw prints all over the greens. I try not to wear them unless it's just range time. I've had 4 pairs of crossflexes and love them. And picked up a pair of Adiboost last season and they are what I'm looking for in a shoe. There's not too much going on on the outside; they don't look like transformers. And there's enough arch support and comfort on the inside so you don't feel like you just walked 5 miles over gravel barefoot after a round. I know what feels good and I'll tell it like it is if I were to get the chance to test them out.
[/list]

[list]
[*][size=4]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Lafayette, Louisiana[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]4+[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Adidas Boost because of comfort and fit.[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Support. Hard to find a shoe with good support that is still comfortable.[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Golfwrx.com[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]Not yet but would like to.[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [/size]
[list]
[*][size=4]quality photos[/size]
[*][size=4]full initial review[/size]
[*][size=4]continuing participation[/size]
[*][size=4]ongoing feedback through follow up posts. [b]Yes - I will participate.[/b][/size]
[/list][*][b][size=4]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes - golf is a year round sport in Louisiana.[/size][/b]
[*][size=4]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.[/size]
[/list]
[size=4]From the photos, these shoes appear to be exactly what I am looking for. Per above, shoe selection to me is based primarily on finding a shoe with adequate sport that is still comfortable (which can be a difficult task). I wear dress shoes all day long at work and cannot stand the thought of playing golf in shoes that are based on dress shoe platforms. The 2015 Boosts were the best shoes that I have worn in quite some time - they sent my Nike Lunar Controls packing. I would love to compare the new 360 model to what I am wearing now. [/size]

Titleist TSi 3 / 9.5* / PX Smoke Blue RDX 60TX

TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus / 15* / PX Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.5

Ping iCrossover 2 Iron / Ping 2.0 Tour Chrome 85X

Ping iBlade 4 Iron / PX LZ 6.0

Ping Blueprint 5-PW / PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Vokey SM10 / 50.12F / 54.14F / 58.8M / PX LZ 6.0

TaylorMade Spider Tour Black (Slant Neck / No Sight Line)

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Omaha, Nebraska[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]2-4 (depending on time available)[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Merrell Mix Master 2 (trail runner) - I am very picky about my shoes and the golf shoes I've liked and tried on have all been uncomfortable. The Mix Masters provide a lightweight, ultra-responsive ride for an easy walking experience on the course. (I typically walk)[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b](1) Comfort, (2) Style, (3) Price[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Social media and online ads/shopping[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]No[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
[list]
[*]quality photos [b]Yes[/b]
[*]full initial review [b]Yes[/b]
[*]continuing participation [b]Yes[/b]
[*]ongoing feedback through follow up posts. [b]Yes[/b]
[/list]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes (depends on weather, but I can make it work with the mild winter we've been having)[/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them. [b]I've tried quite a few pairs of golf shoes but have never found "the one". I have adidas Boost Energy running shoes and absolutely love them! I used to work as a part-time shoe sales associate for a sporting goods store in town (Scheels) and I was the main advocate for the Boost Energy running shoes and they sold like wildfire once we got them. I want to see how their Boost technology carries over to an "atypical" application of it--a golf shoe. I would test the shoes by taking them out on the range for a pre-round bucket of balls to see how they stand up when on my feet for an extended period of time. I'd play the front 9 (at least) walking and depending on how my feet feel (hopefully fantastic), I'll continue walking on the back 9 as well. The review would be thorough, going through the aesthetics, fit, stability, and performance of the shoe from the beginning of my day, to the turn, to the end of the round. I'd also compare the same metrics to those of other comparable shoes.[/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Alexandria, VA[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]Around 4[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Adidas [/b][b]Tour 360 LTD. Looked amazing and it was a good departure from the endless FootJoys that i've wore through many years[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Traction. I tend to slip a bit without golf shoes so traction is a big factor since i like to swing with the legs[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Golfwrx[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]Not yet and i would love to[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [b]Of course [/b]Participation includes but isn't limited to:
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[*]continuing participation
[*]ongoing feedback through follow up posts.
[/list][*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes of course. I used to hit golf balls in below 20* weather with arm sleeves on[/b]
[b]As a long time user of Tour 360 LTD, i should be able to provide a good amount of feedback on improvements compared to the old model. There are few key criteria that i would rate the golf shoes on. Comfort, traction, durability, and design. Will provide feedback on on course performance, as well as range usage[/b]
[/list]

[color=#0000cd][b]Taylormade M1 460 8.5* (2016) Tensei Pro Orange 70TX[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]TEE E8 Beta 13* 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 70X[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Callaway Razr X MB H Stamp 3-PW [/b][/color][color=#0000ff][b]DGX100[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Titleist Vokey SM6 50* | SM5 54* | 58*[/b][/color]
[color=#b22222][b]Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 34" Super Stroke Slim 3.0 CounterCore[/b][/color]

[color=#0000cd][b]Callaway FT-9 Tour 8.5* iMix Fubuki Tour 63X[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Titleist 681T 2-PW DGS400[/b][/color]
[b]Odyssey Protype ix #1 34" Super Stroke Slim 3.0[/b]

Charleston Sc
3-5 rounds
Adidas powerband 2007( lasted forever)
Comfort
This site
No
Yes I do
Yes I will
I have a just recently worn out Adidas shoes from years ago, still very comfortable. It would be nice to try another pair of Adidas as the last pair were ridiculously well made and comfortable. My review would be based on comfort first, if the don't feel good there not good. Secondly, would be function. Do they hold well? Slipping? Third would be design, looks are very important, if the look terrible looking down on them; can they be worn with pants and shorts and not look out of place? Lastly, durability. Will they be a yearly shoe or more long term? Would love the opportunity to see for myself.

Thanks
Jay

Not all who wander are lost.

M1 440 8.5 Kuru Kage X
TEE cb2 15 X
Taylormade M1 5 wood speeder S
Cobra amp cell pro 3-pw X100
Cobra Tour Trusty 53-58 X100
T.P Mills RS

[color="#282828"]- Houston, Texas[/color]
[color=#282828]- 4-6 rounds/month [/color]
[color=#282828]-Currently rotate Tour 360, Adizeros (2 pair), Jordans, and Lunar Claytons. I switch depending on weather, walking/riding, etc.[/color]
[color=#282828]-comfort[/color]
[color=#282828]-Social Media[/color]
[color=#282828]-No previous WRX reviews[/color]
[color=#282828]-I agree to all expected requirements of the review thread[/color]
[color=#282828]-[/color][color=#282828]I intend to play a minimum of 10 rounds before the end of January[/color]

[color=#282828]I've been wearing adidas golf shoes since the age of 10. My first real pair of golf shoes WITH METAL SPIKES!!! Since then I've owned numerous pair of Tour 360's, 4 pair of Adizeros (one of the most underrated shoes of all time), and a couple pair of Adicross's. I'm curious to see if the quality of the new latest and greatest offering from Adidas falls in line with history! [/color]

TM SIM 9 degree HZRDUS SMOKE GRN
Cobra F6 3w w/ Fuji Atmos
Titleist 910H 17* Kai'Li
Callaway Apex Forged w/ Shimada Tour
Titleist SM5 50, SM6 Brushed Copper 54, Wedgeworks 58 Low Bounce K Grind
Rife 2-Bar

[list]
[*][size=4]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Austin, TX[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]Between 8-10 rounds per month[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Current shoe is the FJ DryJoys (BOA). I like the feel and fit of the shoe, especially since I walk in all my rounds. Durability and comfort are the most important factors that I considered when I selected this show. The BOA system is absolutely the best feature.[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Durability, comfort, waterproofing, and stability.[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Online golf forum reviews (GolfWrx) or TV Ads[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]Yes - tested the RSIs irons from Taylormade[/b][/size]
[/list]
[size=4][size=4]Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.[/size][/size]
[size=4][size=4][b]It has been awhile since i have worn Adidas, mainly because I felt that it wasn't very easy to replace the spikes on this brand. The last pair I used (still own) were the Tour 360s from a couple of years ago. The comfort and durability of the shoe was not an issue. I also had a hard time finding a 360 with the BOA lacing system, which I prefer. I would like to give the shoes another look and believe that the 360 Boost would be the best option. I believe that a review from an "average Joe" would greatly benefit potential buyers and especially the readers of this forum. [/b][/size][/size][list]
[*][size=4]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread?[/size]
[/list]

917 D2 w/Diamana S+ 60g
Titleist 917F 15* w/Tour AD Di
Titleist 718 AP2s
Adams PNT v1 18* and v2 22*
Vokey SM5 46*
Vokey Cold Forged 52/10
Vokey SM6 Brushed Copper 56/08
Vokey TVD 60*
SC 009 Triple Skulls 350g