APPLY: New adidas Tour360 Boost Shoes Testing. 10 Members! Apply here!

HipCheck

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#0000cd]Edmond, OK[/color]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [color=#0000cd]2[/color]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [color=#0000cd]FootJoy DNA. I [i]HAVE [/i]to have comfortable golf shoes but typically don't like the looks of the "comfort" shoes. The DNAs fit that bill perfectly and have fantastic traction as well.[/color]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [color=#0000cd]Comfort followed by traction for me[/color]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [color=#0000cd]Online and TV mostly[/color]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain[color=#0000cd]. Yes, I was party of the Kuro Kage Black TiNi review[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [color=#0000cd]Absolutely[/color]
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[*]continuing participation
[*]ongoing feedback through follow up posts.
[/list]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? [/b][b][color=#0000cd]Of course![/color][/b]
[*][color="#282828"]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them. [/color][color="#0000cd"]Golf shoes are a very personal thing. Everyone has their own opinions on design and function, but to me it is about comfort in a shoe that provides supreme stability. After that, it is about keeping your feet dry from the rain and morning dew. As a participant in this giveaway I would put these new Adidas shoes up directly against the FootJoy DNAs that I currently wear. I would plan on walking at least 2 rounds of golf to break them in and gauge their comfort level while also assessing their stability and waterproofness. [/color]
[/list]

-Doc Todd

Wishon 919 9* Kuro Kage 70gm stiff
R11 15.5 3w stock stiff
R11 19 3h stock stiff
Mizuno MP 53 4-P S300
Scor 50/54/58
Old school Ping Anser with loads of lead tape

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Fayetteville North Carolina.

I use brooks running shoes. I started golf 6 months ago and havent found a shoe I like yet. I did purchase some addidas tr golf shoes all white during cyber monday but they were too narrow even though I order the "wide". The were still more narrow than regular footjoys that I have tried on. I returned the shoes and havent found something I like yet.

I first looks for style of the shoes. I dont want something that I do not enjoy looking at. After that it comes down to feel, comfort, price, and performance.

I look for shoes and information on golf wrx. I watch a lot of youtube channels like Peter Finch, Rick Shields, and Mark Crossfield. They do shoe reviews here and there. I also just browse many golf sites/stores that sell shoes.

No I have never been a tester.

Yes I am off on the weekends. I always have time to make it to the range atleast. Having a 2 year old I only get to play one round a month due to the time comittment.

In short I feel I would be a prime test canidate. I have a high speed galaxy note 5 for pictures and a nikon camera. The clarity of the camera would be superb. In 6 months I have over 300+ posts to the forum. I would have no problem posting follow ups My wife always yelling at me to stop reading the boards and do some work =p. Having never played in golf shoes my opinion would be very honest and open. Having seasoned players all reviewing, you will have similar reviews that might appeal to the more expierenced golfers that spend more money on shoes. I will be able to appeal to this group and give them true feelings. I have seen some shoes I like but dont want to pull the trigger for $60+. There is a big group of us that are in this same boat. The group as "value" consumers will more than likely end up spending 20-50$ on clearence. So giving "value shoppers" the opportunity to try higher end shoes might end up winning some market share. If the shoes hold up to the expectations, having those reviews from people who have never tried mid to high end golf shoes can appeal to that specified market.

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[list]
[*][size=4]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [i][b]Glen Cove, NY[/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [i][b]8-10[/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [i][b]Ecco BIOM, comfort[/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [i][b]Comfort is first, style and durability are second[/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [i][b]magazine adds, online forums[/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [i][b] no, I have not[/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [i][b]Yes[/b][/i][/size]
[list]
[*][size=4]quality photos[/size]
[*][size=4]full initial review[/size]
[*][size=4]continuing participation[/size]
[*][size=4]ongoing feedback through follow up posts.[/size]
[/list][*][b][size=4]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? [i]yes, especially if the warm winter continues but I play in all conditions so as long as no snow[/i][/size][/b]
[*][size=4]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them. [i][b] I have recently tried last years AdiBoost and found they are wider than past models. I am always looking for the perfect combination of comfort, stability and style. I would do 18 holes, right out of the box and see how they feel. I don't feel there is really any such thing as a break in period anymore[/b][/i][/size]
[/list]

[color=#282828]In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[/color][list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Cincinnati, OH[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]4-5[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Adidas Boa boost, sport boost[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]stability (wide heel on ground)[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)?s[b]Golfwrx, ads[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.[b]No[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [b]Yes[/b]
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[/list][*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes (weather permitting)[/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.
[*][b]I've been on the adidas golf shoe (and tennis shoe) bandwagon for about 5 years now, with Nike's interspersed during this time. From the tour 360s to the crossflex (which I still love), to now the boost, the adidas brand has always been a quality shoe that fits comfortably, and most importantly, performs well for me. I especially like how wide the heel is on the bottom of the shoe, it lends to stability and really allows me to "push off" of my back foot with confidence. [/b][b]Why do I want to review them? Well, I'll end up buying a pair anyway, so I might as well get started early :). I would provide an honest assessment of the shoe, as well as be able to compare it to several of the models from the current and prior year that I have laying around. Also, given the review will take place in January, I'll be able to provide feedback on how easy the shoe is to clean, how it performs in the wet and muck of January golf, and overall its performance for stability and general comfort.[/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Littleton, Co
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 4 to 5
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Current Golf shoe is a Footjoy Hyperflex, I chose them because of their stability
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? Grip and stability
[*]How do you discover new [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1266076-apply-new-adidas-tour360-boost-shoes-testing-10-members-apply-here/#"]golf footwear[/url] products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? Social Media, but I am always looking for new shoes through websites
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I reviewed 2015 Pro V1's
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? YES! Participation includes but isn't limited to:
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[/list]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes I will be able to. I will be traveling through the Southern States on a Golf trip so I will be able to test them![/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1266076-apply-new-adidas-tour360-boost-shoes-testing-10-members-apply-here/#"]application[/url]. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them. I am always looking for the best Golf shoe available. I have to wear a full leg brace on my right leg and because of this it is essential that my Golf shoes have the best grip and the best stability. Because of this I am very hard on Golf shoes and can put them through some hard work. I have always gone with Footjoy's because they work and have been very hesitant to even try another brand. My review would be based on off of the comfort of the shoe, durability and Grip.
[/list]

#Mizuno
#PlayFamously
#TeamJPX

[list]
[*][size=4]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? ridgefield, nj.[/size]
[*][size=4]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 6-8.[/size]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? ashworth cardiff. affordable, comfortable, look good with any style of pants. [/size]
[*][size=4]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? level of comfort without being too cushy.[/size]
[*][size=4]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? i try them on at golf galaxy or pga superstore. [/size]
[*][size=4]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. not officially but just like most everyone here, i have countless mini reviews in discussion threads. [/size]
[*][size=4]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? yes, of course. [/size]
[*][b][size=4]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? yes. [/size][/b]
[*][size=4]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them: i have not worn the golf shoes with spikes in over 3 years after trying on a pair of of spikeless shoes. ive tried on many different new shoes with spikes but they just were not as comfortable as spikeless shoes. i read up on these new shoes and the boost foam may just be what i need. [/size]
[/list]

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#ff0000]Leesburg, VA[/color]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [color=#ff0000]In the prime season, 6-10 rounds ... going into the colder months, I'll be lucky to get in 1 or 2 [/color]
[*][color="#282828"]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [/color][color="#ff0000"]FootJoy, from day one. Only because they form fit to my feet better than others and I have to be comfortable on the course ... you can't play good golf if your uncomfortable.[/color]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [color=#ff0000]comfort[/color]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [color=#ff0000]Social Media, TV[/color]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain [color=#ff0000]No ... but have always wanted to[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [color=#ff0000]YES[/color]
[list]
[*]quality photos [color=#ff0000]YES[/color]
[*]full initial review [color=#FF0000]YES[/color]
[*]continuing participation [color=#FF0000]YES[/color]
[*]ongoing feedback through follow up posts. [color=#FF0000]YES[/color]
[/list]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? [color=#ff0000]YES[/color][/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them. [color=#ff0000]I would rate them on an unbiased level and give the opinion of the general "hacker" that's out there playing on your muni's. That way no one is influenced by other factors such as endorsement deals and such. Even though I have always been a FootJoy guy, I will look at these Adidas shoes with an open mind. [/color][color=#ff0000] [/color]
[/list]

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

[list]
[*]San Diego, CA
[*]4-6 rounds per month
[*][color=#282828]Nike Lunars, because they were the best looking and feel at the time of purchase[/color]
[*]Performance and looks
[*]Mostly in person at the golf stores
[*]Nope, but planning to change that starting here
[*][color=#282828]I [/color][color=#282828]would absolutely participate 100%!!! [/color]
[*][b]​I will have played 6-8 times by the end of January 2016! [/b]
[*][color=#282828]I have already been eying these shoes since the new technology came out, so I might buy them even if not selected. I like the sportiness and performance claims regarding this technology. Golf shoes and the performance they can lend in the golf swing is often overlooked but ground forces are extremely important in creating power in the golf swing. The golf swing starts from the ground up so shoes are extremely important to me. I would test them playing Torrey Pines while walking, not riding a cart. Given the length and topogrophy of the course it would really put these shoes to the test. Most importantly I would know how my feet felt after a round at TP while walking. I would know how they felt during my swings and whether they helped or hindered my interaction with the ground during so. Lastly, I would check the durability of the shoe with multiple range session and 6-8 rounds of golf by the end of Jan 2016. I need a pair of 10 Wide in Black! Thanks Adidas and WRX!!! [/color]
[/list]

Long Island, NY
4-6 rounds per month (weather permitting, this time of year)
TW's
Comfort/performance
Tour/Golf WRX
Not as of yet!00
100%
4-6 times between now and then
I've had numerous (3) pairs of these prior to switching over to the TW's. I am very curious to see if these are as comfortable and preform as well, hopefully better.

Titleist TSR 3 / Ventus Blue 6-X

Titleist TSR 3W 15* / Ventus Blue 7-X
Callaway Apex 20* / Tour AD DI 85x
Callaway X-Forged '18 4i-PW/ Modus3 Tour 125x

Cleveland RTX6 ZipCore Tour Rack 50.10 / 54.12 / 58.10 / DG TI S400

Odyssey Jailbird 380 WH

[color=#282828]In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[/color][list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Scottsdale, AZ[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month?[b] Between 8 and 15[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]I usually play in Ecco Biom shoes, because they are the most comfortable for my walking rounds. They have good arch support and last.[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe?[b] Comfort, then price.[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Usually from scouting out the local golf shops and seeing what is available.[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]No.[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [b]Certainly![/b]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? No question about it!![/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.[b]I am a shoe snob. I am particular about what I like and do not like in a golf shoe, and I am always looking for a new, improved product. I would make certain that I included photos, detailing wear on the inside and outside of the shoe, comfort and hot spot details, certainly how they handle when walking and their stability with regards to different lies on the course. [/b]
[/list]
[b]Thanks for the opportunity![/b]

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Sebastian, FL[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]6-10[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Currently playing several pair of Sketchers. [b]They are a brand my golf course carries and they are comfortable[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Comfort[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]What is available in my golf course Pro Shop and what I see here on GolfWRX and out shopping[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]No[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? [b]Yes[/b]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes[/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them. [b]I would like to review the Adidas Tour 360 because I have worn a number of Adidas shoes for running and general wear and found them comfortable and I am always interested in comfortable shoes. I also have difficulty finding comfortable shoes given my body build so trying something different is always of interest. I would be interested in how well the shoes look (fashion), how well they perform in various settings (wet course, dry course etc. - we have a variety of conditions here in Florida in the winter) grip wise, stability wise and waterproof wise. I also walk some rounds and ride some rounds and would like to compare the performance, comfort wise, in those two situations - I have found shoes that perform well when riding don't fare as well when walking. Finally, I would be interested in how well the shoes hold up after a number of rounds - do they hold their shape, any fading, more than normal creases and wrinkles in the leather etc.

Thanks.[/b]
[/list]

Jekyll Island,Ga

15-20

Adidas 360 LTD - they fit my feet really well and are the most comfortable shoes ever - for me

comfort - I walk, it's a must

golf magazines and here at GolfWRX

No, I have not been a previous reviewer

Yes, I agree

Yes, I'll be playing 3-4 times a week

My last pair of 360 LTD shoes are about toast and would like to try out the Boost technology. I would also like to compare the comfort and support of these to the old 360 LTD's. I have tried Footjoy and Ecco and am still looking for a viable replacement, this duffer needs a new pair of shoes!

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Las Vegas, NV
How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 4-6
What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? I have Nike Lunar Cypress golf shoes because they are very well ventilated as it gets pretty hot in the summer. Plus, they were on sale and they had EE sizes.
What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? It's not just one factor, it's a compilation of numerous factors such as: what can I match it with? Is it comfortable? What's is the ventilation like? How well does "my size" fit
How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? Usually when I'm in the market I'll Google and look through some and narrow it down to a select few, then look at reviews and self experiment with trying them on and out.
Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I was a Mystery Ball Tester earlier this year where we tested out the ball prior to knowing what it was and gave our thought and then after the fact they let us know what they were.
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Yes
quality photos Yes
full initial review Yes
continuing participation Yes
ongoing feedback through follow up posts.Yes
​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes, I am playing once a weekend plus three times in Dominican Republic.
Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them. Ive wanted to participate in another testing since the first one mainly because manufacturers show their appreciation. Plus, we get to contribute to this awesome community that is always giving back, one way or another. I'd test out the shows by trying them on, walking around, hit some balls on the range, playing a few rounds and comparing them to what I currently wear. What I'm looking for is:
Comfort
Versatility
Maneuverability
Style
Durability

[list]
[*]Where are you located Little Rock AR ?
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 5-8
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Nike Jordan 6 I like Jordan 6's and I am the "Accountant with the Shoes" at my day job why not bring it to the course.
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? Style
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? Social Media
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Of course
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[/list]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? YES!!! [/b]
[*]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.
[*]I am a shoe guy. I own my own Tax/CPA business and everyday I wear a different pair of shoes. A client of mine is a local Morning DJ and he had dubbed me "The Accountant with the shoes" so whenever I go somewhere and people find out who I am they always bring up my shoes. I want it to be the same on the golf course so I am beginning a collection of golf shoes and with the Boost line by Adidas being so hot in the daily footwear I would like to give the golf version a test.
[*]I would review them by putting them in the refrigerator and watching movies all day.... I would wear them to the course and play golf in them. I am not sure how technical one could get "reviewing" shoes.
[/list]

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please
[/list]
[list]
[*]​Brooklyn NY
[/list]
[list]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month?
[/list]
[list]
[*]​5
[/list]
[list]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice?
[/list]
[list]
[*]Adidas Tour 360, comfort and stability
[/list]
[list]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe?
[/list]
[list]
[*]​Comfort
[/list]
[list]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)?
[/list]
[list]
[*]GolfWRX, Social Media, Internet searches
[/list]
[list]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.
[/list]
[list]
[*]​No
[/list]
[list]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[/list]

[/list]
[list]
[*]Yes
[/list]
[list]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*][b]​Yes[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*]I have been waiting for a new shoe from Adidas for a long time, I didn't love the look and feel of all the boost shoes to date so have held off, but I am seriously considering the Nike LC4, I wanted to give the new boost a chance!
[/list]

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Lookout Mountain, GA
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 4, but usually practice 3-6x/week
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Nike Tour Premiums from a few years back, since they are fairly rigid and hold up very well to wear. For tournaments, I typically alternate between these and Lunar Control 2's that I got for my school the past few years.
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? Durability - I gave spikeless shoes a shot and wore them out within a summer, and haven't gone back since. The main reason I bought new Tour Premiums is because my first pair has held up way better than either of my Lunars, since the right toe always peels off early on.
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? Sites such as GolfWRX, press releases from companies on Facebook, print ads, and browsing stores.
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[/list]
[/list]
​ Yes[color=#222222] [/color][list]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? [/b]Yes - probably 10-15 days worth of practice between receiving the shoes and the end of January.
[/list]
​ I've always followed Adidas' releases since wanting to get the Powerbands as they were some of the only shoes offered in wide sizes at the time - but didn't bother the last few years due to a combination of getting discounts through school and Adidas shifting to a more plastic base, which I have never had hold up well. WIthin 2 or so months of use on both of my Lunars, I ended up covering the toe in rubber cement to try to make the transition between sole and upper a bit smoother, so it wouldn't snag on grass as easily and separate the sole from the shoe. While it's worked, one of the reasons I have loved the Tour Premium line is that the sole is rubber and much better built - which the Adidases see to be very similar to. The one downside to the Nikes is the weight and overall stiffness, which hasn't been much of an issue but makes it painful when walking on firmer ground - which Adidas seems to have resolved as well.

My review process would largely be traction-based as we don't have any competitions until mid-February, and most of my practice time is at either a range or short game area. That being said, on any given day I'll usually play a few holes to work my way to the short game area and a few holes to get back to the clubhouse, so there will definitely be some walking involved as well. We aren't required to wear certain shoes for our team, so if they perform well, I would likely bring them to tournaments as well.

Nike Vapor Flex 9.5* Left/Low, Rogue Max Low 75TX
Nike VR Pro LE 15*, 'Ahina 75s
Nike Vapor Fly 20*, ATX Tour Green 85TX
Titleist 712U 4i, C-Taper 120x
Mizuno JPX-800 Pro 5-P, X100
Ping Tour Gorge 50SS, SM5 M-Grind 54/10, TM Tour Preferred 58/10
Edel E-3 Torque Balanced 36", 345g, Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour 104cc
Titleist Pro V1x
All gripped w/ Lamkin Crossline ACE Midsize, with buildup tape 15.5mm RH/16mm LH

[list]
[*][size=4]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[/size]
[/list]
[size=4]Clermont(Orlando), Florida[/size][list]
[*][size=4]How many rounds of golf do you play each month?[/size]
[/list]
[size=4]About 12[/size][list]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?[/size]
[/list]
[size=4]True Linkswear True Game Changer Pro. I am always trying to find the most comfotable pair of shoes to wear when I play that still perform. True is first company I found that I could wear a pair of shoes for 18 holes, and then forget I was wearing my spikes and hop in the car and comfortable drive my manual transmission car without issue. Any other company leaves me desperate to hop out of my shoes and immediately banish them to the trunk for my street shoes when I finish.[/size][list]
[*][size=4]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [/size]
[/list]
[size=4]Comfort, and reliability. (I have had a few issues with pairs of Trues and they have been excellent to get me a new pair before my next round)[/size][list]
[*][size=4]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)?[/size]
[/list]
[size=4]Talking with other golfers is how I learned about true. Everyone else wants to wear whatever their favorite pro wears, even when they might be terribly uncomfortable.[/size][list]
[*][size=4]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.[/size]
[/list]
[size=4]I reviewed the Odyssey Tank Cruiser for GolfWRX. [/size][list]
[*][size=4]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [/size]
[list]
[*][size=4]quality photos[/size]
[/list][*][size=4]Yes[/size]
[list]
[*][size=4]full initial review[/size]
[list]
[*][size=4]continuing participation[/size]
[list]
[*][size=4]ongoing feedback through follow up posts.[/size]
[*][b][size=4]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?[/size][/b]
[/list]
[b][size=4]Absolutely, 2-3 times a week unless they make my feet hurt![/size][/b][list]
[*][size=4]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.[/size]
[/list]
[size=4]I would like to review the Tour360 Boost shoes because I would like to see what Adidas has been able to do with feedback and technology to make a more comfortable performing shoe. I have tried Adidas shoes in the past and not been impressed by their comfort level. I assume after designing shoes that are based on which direction a golfer swings, they would have had plenty of time to perfect a comfort system to make me forget I am wearing golf shoes![/size]

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[b] Santa Barbara, CA[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]4-8 full rounds and 2-4 partial rounds[/b]
[*][color=#282828]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Nike - Lunar Control 4.[/b][/color][color="#282828"][b] I always switch up my shoe brands (I've had adidas, skechers, FJ, etc..) but ever since high school sports I find myself going back to Nike when something doesn't catch my eye from other brands.[/b][/color]
[*][color="#282828"]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Equally - Looks & Comfort (won't wear a pair of ugly shoes, even if their the most comfortable ones available - pure vanity)[/b][/color]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]GolfWRX and checking retailers regularly.[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]No[/b]
[list]
[*]quality photos [b]YES[/b]
[*]full initial review [b]YES[/b]
[*]continuing participation [b]YES[/b]
[*]ongoing feedback through follow up posts. [b]YES[/b]
[/list][*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? [/b][b]YES[/b]
[*][color=#282828]Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them?[/color]
[list]
[*][color=#282828]Here's the deal - I can't find a shoe I love. I've worn everything from Nike to Kikkor, spikes to spikeless and continue to search for the perfect pair. The Adipower Boost are the closest I've come to finding the perfect pair. Only problem was the durability, but it looks like that might be a thing of the past.[/color] I have 5 rounds planned already for January. Would love to test these!
[/list]
[/list]

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Little Rock, AR[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]3 to 4[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Schechers (Comfort)[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Comfort[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Golf sites[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [b]YES[/b]
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[/list]

[/list]

Live in Henderson, Neveda
Play 6-8 rounds a month
Currently wear Footjoy Dryjoys
Look for Quality,Style, and Comfort
Get my shoes at local golf shops
Never reviewed before
Agree to Adidas requirements

I walk the course, so this will be a good test on comfort and wearability, and will definitely be able to test right away
Hope I get the chance....thanks....Tim G

[size=4]Where are you located: [b]Houston, TX. Play golf here year around so could review shoes immediately.[/b][/size][list]
[*][size=4]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]6-8[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Have Nike TW14s, Footjoys and Addias Tour 360s in rotation. They have to look good but be affordable. Don't usually buy when first introduced. [/b][/size]
[*][size=4]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Comfort and fit.[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc?) [b]I usually see here but browse golf stores all the time.[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before: [b]No, I've never been selected as a formal reviewer. I do, from time to time put my two cents in on products I have used and purchased myself. Giveaways are great but reviewers may be inclined to sway on the side of good review. I think of myself as a person that would be fair in my review. FYI, been an Addias user for years. Powerbands, Tour 360, etc. Would love to give the new shoe a chance. Thanks. My size is 11.5.[/b][/size][b][size=4] [/size][/b]
[/list]

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Warren, New Jersey[/b]
How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]10+[/b]
What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]Asics Gel-Ace Tour. Excellent comfort and traction.[/b]
What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]Comfort[/b]
How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Social media and word of mouth[/b]
Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]Yes, I am on True Temper test panel. [/b]

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
quality photos
full initial review
continuing participation
ongoing feedback through follow up posts.

[b]Of course!!! [/b]

​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? [b]Yes[/b]

Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.
[b]I had owned Adidas golf shoes since first generation of Tour360 till ATV (5 generations I believe) and have always loved the style and fit. However, The latest offering after ATV was a bit disappointing in both style, fit and durability. I would love to see what Adidas came up with this time around.[/b]

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Des Moines, IA[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]8-10 rounds /month[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? [b]I own quite a few pairs (over 12), and my preferred is the old school Nike Tour Premium.[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [b]First and foremost comfort.[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]Social media, Golfwrx.[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [b]No.[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [b]Yes[/b]
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[/list][*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? [/b][b]Yes[/b]
[/list]
I could spend the time to boast about myself and my qualifications. Everyone will naturally bring something different to the table. I would rather spend the time to say that I am a person who knows what they want - what type of shoe, style and fit. I do not have mixed feelings about spike versus spikeless. I far prefer spike golf shoes, and have always been wrestling and looking for the perfect spike shoe that provides maximum comfort. I walk 18 holes every time I play and do suffer from lower back pain problems. I have since alleviated some of the back pain by moving to an orthotic, but the lower back pain does still exist time to time. I think the Boost shoe can help remedy that issue, but that is yet to be seen.
I also know how necessary and important a shoe fit is when dealing with leg pain and back pain and you cannot ignore the heel, arch and toe shapes. The feet and shoe is so important when you think about all the wear and tear our bodies go through our lifetime and it all starts from the ground up.
I do not have any brand loyalty and will provide an extremely fair, honest and unbias review. I would break the review down into three parts: initial wear, walking, and golf wear. The initial wear will focus on the actual fit of the shoe in the heel, arch and toe areas and comment respectively. Next would be actually walking around in the shoe on the course to find the actual performance benefits. I would do this over an extended period as I'm sure the shoes would take a few rounds to break in and would provide feedback accordingly. Finally I'd review the shoes throughout the golf swing. I need a stable shoe that doesn't break down during the swing and finish.

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10* Ventus Blue TR

Callaway Rogue ST LS 15* Tensei Blue

Callaway Rogue ST LS 18* Tensei Blue

Ping G425 22* Tensei CK Pro Orange

Titleist T100 5-PW ProjectX LZ

Titleist SM6 50S

Callaway JAWS MD5 56W

Callaway JAWS MD5 60X

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#ff0000][b]Cincinnati, Ohio[/b][/color]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [color=#ff0000][b] 10+ [/b][/color]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?[b][color="#ff0000"] Adidas, Power boost exclusively this year and tour 360 every year prior to the boost coming out. Why you ask well because they always felt the best and gripped the best for me.[/color][/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? [color=#ff0000][b]Comfort and grip[/b][/color]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [color=#ff0000][b]social media (facebook, instagram) golfwrx and my own research online[/b][/color]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. [color=#ff0000][b]No[/b][/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: [color=#ff0000][b]YES[/b][/color]
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[/list][*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)?[/b][b] [color=#ff0000][i]Depends on ohio weather. played last week in and it was 60+ degrees but dont know what January holds. could test at indoor/heated range though if needed[/i][/color][/b]
[/list]
​I think I would be a good fit to review these shoes because I have worn Adidas exclusively for the past 10 years or so, since the first 360s! I only wore the power boost this year because that is how good they were! Only issue i had was the tiny spikes and not being able to replace them. These tour360 boost are hopefully the perfect shoes for me! As for how i would review them, that is quite simple, just wear them like normal golf shoes. Practice in them, play in them (walking and riding) just put them through the ringer and see how they standup.

Titleist TSR2 10° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 19° KBS Tour Hybrid Proto

PXG Gen5T 4-GW KBS Tour Stiff

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Gainesville, FL[/b]
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month? [b]20-25 per month (college life)[/b]
[*]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?[b]Footjoy DNA because I always walk when I play and they seem to be some of the most comfortable shoes to use for walking.[/b]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe?[b]Durability, comfort, traction, and weight of the shoe because I want a shoe that is going to be lightweight with how much I walk.[/b]
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? [b]GolfWRX and TV[/b]
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? [b]Yes, I took part in the GolfWRX Titleist 915 fitting review thread.[/b]
[list]
[*]quality photos
[*]full initial review
[*]ongoing feedback through follow up posts. [b]Yes, I agree to participate in the ongoing review thread.[/b]
[/list]
[/list][list]
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes, I will have plenty of time to play/test the shoe before the end of January since I can play year round.[/b]
[/list]
[b]I would like to review the adidas Tour360 Boost shoes because I used to only wear adida Tour360 golf shoes, but the heel support on the last 2 pairs that I owned wore out in less than a few months and the shoes became uncomfortable to wear. It turned me away from adidas golf shoes, which is the reason why I went to the Footjoy DNA's. Another reason why I would like to test them is because of my familiarity with adidas shoes in the past since I wore Tour360's for 5 years until I got my DNA's. I would review them by playing 4-5 days per week like I usually do and I would wear my Footjoy DNA's for 9 holes and then switch to the adidas Tour360 Boost's at the turn. I still have my old pair of adidas Tour360's so I could compare the older model to the newer model the same way I compare the DNA's to the Tour 360 Boost's. One other aspect that I would like to review and compare to the DNA's is the traction. I tend to slide/slip a lot during my swing, so I would put brand new spikes in my DNA's and compare the stability/traction of the DNA's with brand new spikes to a pair of brand new adidas Tour360 Boost's.[/b]

Size 9 US.

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
Batavia, IL

How many rounds of golf do you play each month?
9-10

What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why?
Currently playing FJ Boa. I like the design and comfort.

What is the most important factor in buying a shoe?
Comfort and style
stability indoors and out (Support)
Spike pattern
Lace pattern
Design
Price

How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)?
TV, Store, Social Media

Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.
No

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
quality photos
full initial review
continuing participation
ongoing feedback through follow up posts.

Absolutely!

​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes

Finally, we have the essay portion of the application. Please why you'd like to review adidas Tour360 Boost shoes and how you'd review them.

I'd like to review the shoes as I am looking for a new pair this year. I usually rotate through several pairs of shoes given the course conditions and outfit. Comparisons Against each shoe will be conducted
I have several pair of foot joy and Nike shoes in various colors. I would also like to provide honest, unbiased reviews to the forum. Since I wear several brands and styles, I believe my reviews an on going testing would be valuable. We have had unseasonably warm weather and I continue to play 2-3 times a week. I walk and ride, so the review would encompass both. I will also conduct interior and exterior range sessions.
I have an athletic swing, so stability would be a focal point as well as comfort while walking. Also, I play in the rain , so rain performance will be included in my assessments. Finally thanks for the opportunity.

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please) Austin, TX
How many rounds of golf do you play each month? 6-8
What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? Why? Adicross Classic Golf Shoes 2015. Comfort, fit and look.
What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? Looks and feels good.
How do you discover new golf footwear products (i.e. social media, Tour, TV ads, etc)? Golf WRX of course.
Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No.
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Yes.
​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? Yes.
I'd like an opportunity to give back to the WRX community, by providing a fair and unbiased review that would consist of first impression, first use, and ongoing usages over time.

PING
G425 LST 10.5* Alta CB Slate 55S

G430 Max 3W Alta CB Slate 65S

G410 2H, 3H Alta CB Red 70S

Glide 2.0 ES 54,60 AWT wedge S (blackout)

Vault Anser 2 Slate

Callaway 

Apex Pro Combo ‘19 5-A Steelfiber i95S

Titleist

ProV1 (2021) Yellow / White

[*]Moline, IL
[*]3-4
[*]I asked Santa for Nike LC4s. Last season, I sported TW 15- narrowly chose them over Adidas Sport Boost.
[*]I like to sport an aggressively athletic shoe-and-clothing style, and I am a tenderfoot. Thus, the shoes I seek are like a cocoon of comfort.
[*]GolfWRX.com and social media
[*]I have not reviewed before
[*]Of course!
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? YES!!![/b]
[*]I am always looking for shoes that come with the wow factor:) I grew up wearing Footjoy closeout models. Now that I provide for myself, golf shoes are a special treat that I look forward to every year. Thanks for the opportunity!!! I'll review these shoes by taking a number of pictures and answering whether I get the wow factor when I first lay eyes upon them and slip them on. What do the first few steps tell me about the shoe? Are they broken in, or will I be suffering for the first 26.2 miles in them? I will definitely be taking them for a test run in Northern Illinois. Rain, sleet, or snow- these shoes have to be able to handle it. Fortunately I have been walking on green grass this week, but I really need a boost to escape Illinois' infamous winter weather.
[/list]

[list]
[*][size=4]El Dorado Hills, CA[/size]
[*][size=4]8[/size]
[*][size=4]FootJoy Contour because they are comfotable and easy to walk in.[/size]
[*][size=4]Comfort.[/size]
[*][size=4]GolfWrx and online retailer. [/size]
[*][size=4]No.[/size]
[*][size=4]Yes; agree to all.[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Yes; it appears the rain has stopped here.[/b][/size]
[*][size=4]They are a good looking shoe and I've been interested since watching a Mark Crossfield video. Crossfield and Lockey both said it was their favorite shoe this year and those guys are not paid for their reviews.[/size]
[/list]

[list]
[*]Where are you located -Surprise, AZ
[*]How many rounds of golf do you play each month - 12-17
[*][color="#282828"]What’s in your current shoe brand/model of choice? -Nike Lunar control 3 favorite shoe was lunar control 2 just because of the comfort and they held up well over time.[/color]
[*]What is the most important factor in buying a shoe? comfort and looks
[*]How do you discover new golf footwear products- Social media
[*]Have you reviewed an items for GolfWRX before? -NO
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Tour360 Boost review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Yes
[*][b]​Will you be able to play/test the shoe before the end of January (yes or no)? YES[/b]
[*][color=#282828]I would love to review this shoe [/color][color="#282828"]because I've always kinda wanted the 360 but just never pulled the trigger didn't feel right to me and I love the Boost but I wanted more traction so I didn't buy those either . I feel like these could be the shoe I stick with for a long time if I knew they would last .[/color]
[/list]