2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

Good to see @billh17 back at the keyboard again! I take it that means that you're well on the mend now my friend.
---------------
Played nine again this afternoon with my old pal Dave that I've mentioned a time or two. This is the first time we've played in probably 3 years, so it was nice to do that again after such a long layoff. We even managed to somehow get to pay as a twosome which is a rarity this year. I think that probably helped as I felt particularly comfortable today.
I was happy with how I played. Might be the first time I can say that this season. Just goes to show that score isn't the be all and end all as I had a 42. One bad hole but didn't let that affect the rest of the round. Best ball striking of the season so far particularly with my irons. Driver was on point as well.

• Like 2

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

In many states, cattle population outnumbers humans. Such things have natural consequences. For example, there are farms where cows get up at the b$tt crack of dawn to milk people.

This of course upsets the natural order of things. Said cattle eventually learn to spell on a first grade level, get agents, and appear in Chick-fil-A commercials. Not to fear my good friends.

See, my aunt is someone you may have heard of. Temple Grananthamum.

Aunt Temple tempts these zealous Jerseys by fan dancing topless to flute tunes on an opposite riverbank. The good news is, order on farms is restored. The bad news... It makes a heck of a mess at nearby locks and dams. Ya know, there's nothing worse than a thousand belly up cows getting sucked into a hydro-electric plant. But ultimately a choice has to be made. Either the lights go out right after 'Oh Danny Boy', or be awakened pre-dawn by heffer armed with a vacuum hose.

I need more cow bell.

• Like 3

Golf, what a game! So I have been struggling with low point on tight lies again. My forward press at set up is just too much and it makes me prone to dig. I watched a video last night that talked about what he called a "flop" release which as I understand it is a right hand flip. Not a roll the wrist move but a slap or going from dorsiflexion to palmar flexion I have been taught since boyhood that a flip is a terrible thing so I have followed Bobby Clampett's advice to have shaft lean at impact. Forward aiming point, De-loft the club, compress the ball and all that. Well that is generally good advice but as too often happens I take the whole bottle of medicine and overdose. I also have Jim Hardy's book on two kinds of release, the LOP (left arm outward pull) and the RIT (right arm inward throw). The video was much like Hardy's RIT release. He maintains that as long as you keep your arm moving with a good pivot you will still have shaft lean and compression.

So today I tried to do that which did feel flippy at first but suddenly I was getting the ball up not only higher but farther and straighter. One bird, one double, two three putts, a few bogies and a lot of pars for my best of the season, which not to boast, may have bested Radster by a couple! Not a long course at 6150 from the whites but made this old mans day.

So is it Eureka? Have I found IT? Years of dashed hopes and dreams tell me not likely but as my lil brother says: "Enjoy it while it lasts".

PS This is not advice for anyone else.

Our club got some new E bike golf cycles and one of our group rented one. I just sat for a picture but it seems to be a good summer ride.

img-20200624-123647.jpeg

img-20200624-120757.jpeg

• Like 2

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

Most excellent reading a post from you again Brother @billh17. Began my morning with a smile. Continued best wishes that you're in full recovery mode. This joint ain't the same when you're not adding your commentary to the proceedings.

• Like 3

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

Those E-bikes golf cycles are kinda cool. The perfect golf ride in a social distancing world. I'd rent one if it wasn't to pricy. Can one pop a wheelie? A way to disengage the governor to go faster? Conjured up a way BITD memory of a ratty Yamaha 250 Enduro that I briefly had. A street legal dirt bike. Until I dumped it hard, and decided to get rid of it before I really hurt myself. Have this image of a bunch of old codgers racing around on a golf course trying to out speed one another up the fairway. E-Bike polo golf anyone? POP under an hour.

No offense. But I skipped over the floppy wrist swing thing part.

• Like 2

@scotee Man, those bikes are cool. Never saw anything like it. I might give up walking to take one of those. I like the club head kickstand too, lol.
I have the same issues as far as shaft-lean and compressing the ball goes. I work hard at it, but still struggle with it. Occasionally I will hit the ball "properly" and wonder why I can do that more often.
ps: @billh17 glad to see you back!
  • Like 2

@scomac2002. There you go!!. Playing at golf can turn around quickly. From the depths of despair, causing one to question: "Why bother, no fun anymore". To days when things somewhat come together and you enjoy yourself. Hit just enough quality shots to offer encouragement. There is substance to the optimism. That a corner may have been turned. And one begins to look forward to the next opportunity to play. Golf is such a fickle endeavor.
Buds group yesterday. Man, it was chilly. Only in the upper 50's when we teed off, a brisk breeze, partly cloudy skies. Only reached the upper 60's, wore the pullover jacket the entire time. It was cold when the sun went behind some clouds. Wish I had brought along the fleece.
Hadn't played the course in 5 years or so. Shocking how the course conditions had deteriorated. The greens were a mess. Disease spots, large expanse of browned out areas, spongy and maddeningly slow. A putt would literally bounce towards the hole. The rough was too long in many areas. Hard time finding your ball if not in the fairway. Bunkers weed infested and all but abandoned. All the appearances of doing the bare minimum maintenance to keep the place open. Needless to say, we won't return.
The "heavy bag" was brought (minus a couple of clubs from the prior pic. Not wanting to be too ridiculous. Although not one person noticed). The usual implements plus the ISI irons. The swing was much improved from the prior week. Through no conscious effort on my part, other than not thinking about swing all that much. Just let it happen. A 182 yard 4 wood to ~20 feet on a long par 3 was especially sweet. But left the putt woefully short on the birdie attempt, then missed the par putt. GRRRR! Could not adjust to the maddeningly slow greens all day. Left a number of strokes out there due to the inability to adjust to the speed. I hate slow greens!! Managed to card a 46/44 despite the putting woes. Generally satisfied with the tee to green ball striking though.
Played the front line gamer irons the first couple of holes as I was getting loose and finding the rhythm. Then began taking some shots with the ISI's. Took several shots to find some measure of ball striking confidence with them. Then sorta began feeling it, hit some good iron shots. And started using them with regularity, by the second 9 exclusively. A 150 yard 6 iron, into the breeze to 15' pin high on a Par 3 was especially nice (left he putt short, again). A 100 yard PW over a bunker to 6' and managed to make the putt for par, after a dreadful drive and flared second shot.
Something about the weight of the irons seems to be agreeable. That I sorta missed utilizing LW (~ 100 gram) steel shafts. Compared with the very LW graphites in the Maltby's. Been trying to convince myself that I should be playing the graphites, but it's been nagging at me that I hadn't become all that comfortable with them. Despite the 1.5 years of play. And it's not a swing weight issue either. The ISI's scale at C9 after the regrip, the TS-1's are at D2. The relatively heavier club seems to be more in tune with my swing, the heft helping with rhythm. The ball wants to fly high, which was a bit of a surprise given the stiff flex, stiff tip nature of the Z-Z65 shafts. And also straight, which is always a good thing. Was concerned that I might be overwhelmed by the shaft, but that was not the case. At least on the day, next time may be different. Now contemplating how they might play with a similarly weighted shaft only in a more agreeable regular flex. Spent some time on eBay last night browsing for possible candidates. Perhaps a good deal can be found on some Ping AWT 2.0 R pulls. That would be suitable in a "All in the family" sorta way.
A big IDK if any "magical combination" is in the cards. But confess that the contemplation of the possibility has me curious. I just like wielding different stuff periodically. Not that it makes all that much difference in the quality of play or the numbers written on the scorecard. A club tinkerer is gonna tinker, in and of itself. Not like I'm investing $1000 plus in a new set of irons that may or may not work out. That would be a bridge too far.
Edit add: Sheesh!!! To much TL;DR verbiage. Should edit it down by half, if I had the motivation.

• Like 3

Ha, Ha. Made me chuckle. The thought did not escape me as I parsed through your swing thing tip. WWRD?
Brother @Conrad1953. Thanks. On occasion, make an attempt to follow Elmore Leonard's '10 Rules for Good Writing'. Especially #10:
"Try to leave out the part that readers tend too skip."
Two responses, three lines. Boom. Brevity.

• Like 2

WWRD? First he would wipe the outburst laughter spit off his screen after reading the acronym WWRD. Second he would say those scooters look like a blast. Would love giving one a go, even though they seem to conjure up a whole new meaning to the term "golf bag". Lol

Not picking on Fella but more as a general comment... I realize we all (self very much included) end up concerned about a TLDR. Wish I could respond to all posts all the time but just can't. Want to but can't. Just know if you burned calories writing it here, it gets read here regardless of word count. Others are interested in what you have to say and as Rad says, we're among friends.

Really nice to hear of Scotee's great oily-waisted round! Have more to share on the release. (Oh yea, that one definitely isn't going to slip by without comment - LOL). It too may be a TLDR but what they heck, right? First dinner calls followed by Mrs. Reason's famous cheesecake!

• Like 2

Plenty to catch up but that will be later. Experiencing a major pain event at present which makes concentration difficult. Over the past few weeks we have been drinking the red vino every day, stupidly I forgot one of the ramifications for myself, GOUT. It is the most painful condition I have ever had and at present it is full on. Taking something for it so hopefully it will go in a few days.

• Like 2

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

@Fellaheen51 : THAT is a very impressive bag,my friend. Well done ! I have not gone down the road of vintage clubs but I can appreciate the effort involved !
Reason: No coyote seen here . Have seen several around the area. When you see one running full out there is
no doubt it isn't a dog. Totally different way of running. Stretched out, long strides....i was fortunate to watch one cross the road ahead of me,and run across an open field. Beautiful to watch !
Conrad : Sherry's father just turned 91..and he got a kick out of the chip counters !
I drove the cart around with my group today. They were all playing well. I am the official yardage guy ! i have an old sky caddy 2.5,and one of the guys has a Bushnell Pro...they are pretty close...i still get SkyCaddy E mailing me a couple times a year to upgrade but this one works fine for me. I am not at all concerned that it may be off by as much as 3 feet !
I dont think my group would do well on the bikes. A couple of them have a hard time staying in a cart. !!
  • Like 2

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

The "release" is a premier example of swing lingo that's not universally agreed as to what it actually is and isn't. It's not impact. Not the follow-thru. Not the transition into the downswing (per se). So what is it?

This alone gives 10,000 births as to "how". And just to make things worse, the whole topic ends up absolutely smothered in compounding lingo such as lag, handle dragging, hand-flip, shaft lean, club face rotation, yadda. Very little if anything inside of a golf swing is more likely to drown these two simple questions: "What is it?" "How do I do it?"

So what my eyes see is a raft of "authorities" discussing how to do something never definned in a manner that stacks lingo on top of lingo.

But we have to be fair to those who try unpacking it. I've been there. Doc has.. Pretty sure Rad has studied it. Probably everyone has directly or indirectly approached this ominous Wizzard of Oz at least a time or two. For better or worse, this is one time where uncountable individual "if-thens" lead up to the moment of release. That moment happens in a fraction of a second. So much so, about the only ways of influencing it are:

A. All that happens leading up to it (all the way backward to grip and stance)

B To a lesser but still very important extent - what happens after impact

C A conscious awareness of what a great release feels like.

Scotee wisely said he wasn't preaching as to how. It's always going to be highly individual. There are good, better, and best notions about the release but only the individual golfer can say what's best for him/her.

OK, from this point on, we're going a little deep. Jargon about to sizzle. If anyone who cares to ignore a TLDR and bail out, feel free! No hard feelings.

----------------

I make a "thing" out of first defining the release because I see potential problems born in simply assuming it's a way of getting the club through impact. To me, these are just fact. LOL these may not register as laws of the universe to others, but in my dimwit world these things are pretty critical. (Which helps me define the release.)

There's no amount of or combination of brute strength, lateral sway toward the target, shoulder turn speed, arm speed, lean, forceful weight transfer, flinging your hips around, etc... none of it by itself is capable of adding 1/10th the club head "snap" that's available through the wrists and hands. Arm speed is NOT wrist unhinging. Easy to mistakenly think a "hard" arm swing makes a bigger snap. It doesn't. The more acute the angle between the shaft and lead arm as seen face on in the first half of the downswing, the greater the snap thru impact in the latter stages of the downswing. There is absolutely a point of being too late in initiating (better said allowing) this "snap". BUT a LITTLE later is better as it adds even more "pop". (This is where it gets interesting).The more a golfer turns back and thru, PARTICULARLY when he ends up a little open at impact, the less he will try flipping the toe past the hosel with his hands (typically). So that says there CAN be snap without there being a need to forcefully flip the toe past the hosel. That action "can" happen after impact however.When the trail elbow slightly leads the hands and handle into the release, the trail hand easily/naturally squares up the club PROVIDED the aforementioned turning isn't totally absent AND provided the trail elbow is straightening noticeably.A fairly straight lead arm, fairly flat lead wrist, and the shaft move together as a unit coming out of transition. The ONLY thing in that geometry that can change, is to relax the wrists enough to make The shaft-to-lead-arm angle a little more acute. If you set the wrists at the top, or on the way to the top to an already acute angle, then no additional angle needs to be added on the way back down. Because the body opens a bit by the time impact happens, the trail hand has time to square up as it continues to pass over the lead hand. Actually continues doing so past impact. (Ever see those swings that look like the release happens after impact? This is where that one is born.That same slight opening up of the body thru impact gives the handle the appearance of "dragging" around the lead hip just after impact. So IMO handle drag is an appearance thing more so than actually "dragging" anything. (more for some, less for others). Ardent "handle draggers" very much disagree, stating it's a very purposeful act. ...different strokes for different folks I suppose.As this acute angle finally unhinges I personally see it's happening as much by centrifugal force as anything. But thanks to that little bit of trail elbow arriving just ahead of the hands... I do personally sense the feel of skipping a flat rock over water thru the trail arm as part of this "snap".I personally don't swing on a very steep plane. Not exceptionally flat but it's not overly upright for sure. As that acute angle unloads, the clubhead moves out and away from the hands causing a fairly shallow angle of attack compared to most. (Again if I release it too late or sway rather than turn... it's a shank or push)For me, both arms feel fully extended after impact with a flattened trail wrist riding up the follow-thru plane. All that hat was a mouthful, right??? Well I can now finally define my release - lol.

For me, it maximizes clubhead speed by letting the wrists unhinge energy stored in an acute shaft to lead arm angle. There is probably some feel of trail hand "throw" but it's primarily a centrifugal force dumping of this angle. If I turn enough during this release, club face squareness takes care of itself.

This is (for me) about letting that trebuchet fly! Lol

Final comments... (phew!)

For me, I set up with the lead elbow "cup" facing more out in front of me than away from target. This (for me) puts any forearm roll on auto pilot. Also I'm more of a two-plane than single plane swinger. Love old Jim Hardy. Haven't read any of his books but followed his single vs two plane explanations along the way online. Never quite heard him lay down the whole "lag" thing. Never quite heard him describe how body rotation reduces flipping the toe around the hosel. But had I read his books I'm sure I'd read where he covers it.

So spelling and grammar are probably a mess here. I'll leave it as is warts and all. Signing off - and invite any all to share how YOU see it. I do NOT have all the answers - but do love sharing perspectives with you guys.

• Like 3

Yeah, actually gave me it to read as well. Have both read it and seen the movie. Tough when you live in such a big country. You have to travel a lot. My country is like California in size so he does not have to travel as much. Also, the year is not such a big a parameter here, what all the maniacs are looking for is lifetime species. So my brother, an expert in the production industry, has a deal with his company. If he get a text saying a new specie for our country comes he goes. Immediately. And I mean immediately. And then he travels to wherever that Siberian larch or American finch happens to be. Hilarious. My golf interest is nada compared to his obsession. But I really like his travels in the world. He films and photos and make really good shows, those guys like climb himalayas to see whatever they want to see. He’s normally a really modest guy (I was the bully big brother) but when he goes on about the chores its like listening to Sir Edmund Hillary or Livingstone.

• Like 2

Otherwise we have deers coming tour garden. Roe deers Google Translate tells me those guys are called in english dont know if you have them in the US. Looks like Bambi. Anyways those guys as I grew up, were extremely shy. You only saw them running away. And everone was like they are soo cute. But now they are like rats. Comes into the gardens eating tulips and all kind of plants. And you practically have to kick them in the butt to make them leave. Ok, they are still kinda cute. But everyone is thinking of crossbows and steaks in the oven. Highly prohibited of course. Guess kangaroos can be seen like that down under too?

• Like 2

I have the swing I have. I tried to change it to the rotational swing promoted by the Easiest Swing in Golf that I talked about here a couple of years back after my injury. Didn't really take, but then again I didn't put enough time into it to get it to take so I'm stuck with swinging my swing. Maybe one day I will get brave enough to try and take a video for Reasy and others to critique. I'm leery of such things because I'll be faced with a tsunami of explanation about what's right and wrong and what to change and how to do it. But that's just too much information for this old mind to process. I can get through the swing talk in the morning when my focus is strong and understand what is written, but have not idea if and how that may apply to me, so I just don't worry about it.

I've probably said before on here that I'm a feel player. I swing until it feels right and then I go. I guess you could say that I've learned how it feels to swing the club and get a good result with solid contact and straight flight. I don't actively think of anything during the swing, I just look to feel that feel if that makes any sense at all. That probably explains why it's so important that I stick with familiar implements rather than switch things up continuously at least at this stage of the game.

If there's one golf swing out there that I truly admire it would be Steve Stricker. It's so simple and repeatable and just plain works. I used to think that Steve Flesch was the guy that I was patterned after, but his swing is too long for me now plus I don't think he has the Snead slide and squat that I have built into my swing. That's about where all similarity stops. As you can tell there are plenty of moving parts to synch up, Can't do the mechanical thing, it's just not me. Doesn't feel right...

So, I guess I'm stuck where I'm stuck. I suppose you could say that it's not worth the effort to get unstuck because that would require giving something else up in order to have the time and energy to devote to change. AS it is I'm finding it difficult to find enough time and energy to do everything that I'd like to do so this is the compromise that I've reached with myself. As with most things it's time to reset expectations. It's not like I haven't had to do this before. In the end it's really all about the relationships we have with those that we play with. H*ll, golf is just an excuse to get together and go for a long walk, spoilt or otherwise...

• Like 3

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

@scomac2002. Your comments elicited several "uh huhs" as I read through your posting. Know what it feels like to occasionally swing a golf club correctly. Perhaps purely by accident, but does occur a few times during a round. The fundamental problem remains not having a sufficient understanding of the multiple dynamics involved to approach repeatability. Perhaps only achievable by a dedicated effort for acquiring knowledge, instruction, and lots of practice. Unrealistic, nor especially desirable pursuit at this stage of life. Heck, I very rarely read about golf swing (other than Reason's offerings) nor watch vids. How is one going to improve if minimal effort is extended? So also "stuck" with what I got, for better or worse.
Have also thought about taking the Mrs. along on a range trip, have her record a swing video. Seems to be a key analysis component in understanding one's swing. Then ask myself...Do I really want to do that?? Am I better served by having no visual realization of what it actually looks like? Where the reality does not come close to matching the perception. IDK. Maybe. Doubtful.
So continue to muddle along. I've flown this golf thing solo, by the seat of my pants, forever. Really don't have any discourse on the subject of swing other than what is offered here. ITT. There is no one in my golf circle that discusses swing, offers any 'pointers'. I'll fool around with minor incremental adjustments and/or ideas one at a time as to not become confused and more disjointed than I already am. Already stated that focusing on setup is easier for me. As I can set it and forget it before starting the swing motion. The one area where I've realized some benefit by experimentation. Also, Reason's "oily wrists" concept proved to be of merit. But that has morphed into a forward shaft lean at setup, rather than a conscious wrist co(c)k during the backswing. Which can result in a nasty snap hook shank if I try and overdo it. Seemingly, it's all in the timing.
Like you, cannot overthink the process. Have to "feel" myself along for better or worse. And cannot describe what that means if I had too. Why I often play better on those days when no swing thoughts are rolling around in my head. Nothing to interfere with the simple task of "see the ball, hit the ball. Chase and repeat". All this before the encountering the maddeningly difficult execution of the simple (?) chip and putt. Which presents its own set of dynamics. Aye, it is what it is. And hopefully, on any given day, it's good enough. Just allow me a few quality shots and I'm good to go.
Like to get out this afternoon for a quick nine. Solo. Just to see if any of the vibes I was feeling on Wednesday are still around. Hankering to get my Zen golf fix for the day.
  • Like 3

@Fellaheen51 : Well written, and in depth post. Hit on a lot of my,and probably other grillers thoughts and feelings.
There were days when the irons felt as pure and effortless and the sound and feel at impact immediately
says THAT was what you are trying to do ! I can be on hole#1 ,105 out,and hit a perfect,beautiful PW into
a chance at a bird and think it is going to be a good day. Two holes later,110 out,and put the same club,same
shot,30 yards left and way short or long.. No telling where i will be when i start playing ,but i hope somewhere close
to where i was. The couple good ones a round help to keep me swinging !
  • Like 2

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

I agree you can't play golf swing during a round. You just gotta play with the swing you brought. A lot of golfers don't do that though.

Instead of seeing what their tendencies are that given day and playing accordingly, they keep trying to "fix" things during the round and

keep making club and shot choices they shouldn't be making and watching their score inflate. And I am as guilty as anyone.

Perhaps we can have an additional discussion about how to get the most from the swing/game we bring to the course on any given day.

• Like 1

As amateurs it seems we are constantly tinkering with our swings, so most of us play golf swing. I have a swing I am feeling comfortable with and if I play the right tees (senior), I generally can break 80. If I play anything longer, I find myself hitting too many fairway woods into par 4's, which for me is no fun, lol.

• Like 2

I'm getting to where you are as well Sean. I'm comfortable with my swing. I no longer am tinkering but I am still at a point of needing focus

so that I execute it well and consistently. With more playing this year I feel good that I will get to a good level of repeatability. For me it

comes down to...............that oft repeated word................................reps on the course.......notice I am saying "on the course: reps because for me

it's a matter of trusting the swing through typical round adversity and not reverting to some old habit.

• Like 2

Concur with this sentiment....reps on a course. Range time all to often descends into simply pounding balls. Without sustaining the required focus working on the swing. And for whatever reason, all to often cannot translate the "practice" over to the next time I play for real. Not to mention, becomes rather boring. Certainly not saying range practice is without value (Pros hit balls for hours), just that it isn't my cup of tea.

I'd rather hit balls on a golf course. Case in point. Did get out this afternoon for 9 at the local course 10 minutes from home. Not much of a course, short and quite open, the condition is usually OK decent. It's cheap ($14 for 9 with a cart) and isn't all that crowded during the weekday early afternoon hour. No formalities, very relaxed atmosphere, just show up and go. Has some elevation that enables me to survey the lay of the land as i'm playing. Move around to different holes, back track and repeat a hole, jump to an adjacent fairway and hit shots from various yardages. Like today, I was all over the place, moving around in a path of least resistance. What it affords me is the opportunity to try a number of swing things, from a variety of positions and lies, playing different shots, hit multiple balls if I feel like it. Never interfering with those that may be behind, not having to wait on those in front. Perfect for on course practice. Typically spending 1.5 hours to play what amounts to 13 holes or so. Doesn't become boring because it's "real" golf. I'm advancing the ball from a start point to an end point. On the move.

Today it was about getting a better feel for "attaching" the arms to the chest. Rotating the body. Trying to achieve the sensation of compacting the swing without feeling restricted. Some swings better than others. Some of what Reason posted about last night on wrist release. Hitting away and giving various things a test in an on course environment. These types of things get lost in the "chatter" when playing with others. And the tendency is to revert back to bad swing habits quite easily. Why I enjoy a quick solo outing so much. Seems like I can zone in with more clarity.

Kind of lucky really, having this opportunity so close by. The closest range is 2x as far and a large bucket costs essentially the same. Enjoyed myself. Big fan of solo "practice" golf.

• Like 2

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)