Tyson Lamb Putters & Crafts

I su at tags so,,,,,,

Misplaced misplacedtexan83 wrote:

Do not mislead people.

He has never said he is the second coming of anyone

He is being Tyson nothing more.........................

>......>.................................................................//././//////////////////////....//.//

With all due respect, are you a relative of Tyson? You defend h endlessly, hope your loyalty is rewarded,,, I know some Cameron’s fans were back in the day,,,,

Here are some quotes of Tyson Lamb in an interview in Golf Spy on May 18, 2016:

“Scotty wasn’t doing the caliber of work at 27 that I am now.”,,, I have seen plenty of Cameron handmade putters, NOT finished by hand, but turning a block of steel into a putter entirely by hand,,,

“Camerons are over-engineered and Bettinardi does way too much paintfill.” After looking at the trinkets and putters, I think it’s Lamb who is at fault,,,

‘ “Scotty is smart, but he thinks the industry is stupid… he talks down to the consumer.”,,, well, Cameron asnwered my e-mail along with many, took a couple of days but he answered, don’t think anyone has received a call because they flipped a Cameron trinket or putter.

Hey Tyson Lamb,little advise ,,, come on here and answer some of the questions those who pay you bills (the customers) have for you....

Here is the interiview ,,,,,,, https://Not allowed because of spam.com/tyson-lamb-the-next-scotty-cameron/

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I su at tags so,,,,,,

Do not mislead people.

>......>.................................................................//././//////////////////////....//.//

With all due respect, are you a relative of Tyson? You defend h endlessly, hope your loyalty is rewarded,,, I know some Cameron’s fans were back in the day,,,,

“Scotty wasn’t doing the caliber of work at 27 that I am now.”,,, I have seen plenty of Cameron handmade putters, NOT finished by hand, but turning a block of steel into a putter entirely by hand,,,

“Camerons are over-engineered and Bettinardi does way too much paintfill.” After looking at the trinkets and putters, I think it’s Lamb who is at fault,,,

‘ “Scotty is smart, but he thinks the industry is stupid… he talks down to the consumer.”,,, well, Cameron asnwered my e-mail along with many, took a couple of days but he answered, don’t think anyone has received a call because they flipped a Cameron trinket or putter.

Hey Tyson Lamb,little advise ,,, come on here and answer some of the questions those who pay you bills (the customers) have for you....

Here is the interiview ,,,,,,, https://Not allowed because of spam.com/tyson-lamb-the-next-scotty-cameron/

You have to forgive the rookie tangojay. He doesn’t know some of us have been riding this collecting train for decades.

Good luck getting the Lambs to answer anything. They are too busy telling people what to do with their property.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

I su at tags so,,,,,,

Do not mislead people.

You have to forgive the rookie tangojay. He doesn’t know some of us have been riding this collecting train for decades.

Good luck getting the Lambs to answer anything. They are too busy telling people what to do with their property.

Let me speak for myself...

Been in the game long enough to know a little bit of this or that.

So let us not get that twisted.

My loyalty does not have to be rewarded. I am a fan and i have said as much.

So I will state my opinions.. it is a golf blog ... oh my!

As i have said plenty of times... so much great stuff out there by all companies. It is a good to be a collector

I will not knock anyone else down for what they like but wish it was equal.

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS *9.0 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *15 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *18 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway 19' Apex Pros 4-Pw/ UST Recoil 125 Protos F4 
Callaway MD5 50W & 54W & 58X w/ UST Recoil 125
protos F4

Tyson Lamb Customed Long Neck Allendale 
#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway

I su at tags so,,,,,,

Do not mislead people.

Hey, I may sound like a hater but, I am just trying to say how similar this is to the late 90’s early 2000’s Cameron rush, I got caught up trying to collect the head covers looking for that special one which mere mortals never seem to get, chasing the Mizuno’s and then the divot tools,,,, the COA’s , wanting a 009 with the peace sign as the letter “O’ , getting an email saying it would be 2 years minimum, then seeing it 6 months later sold at table rock,,, getting an sincere letter from one of the top 5 Cameron collectors,,,questioning,,, the brand and ,,,boom,,,, banned,,,, still hold no grudges,,, too old for that,,,,

Why would anyone waste their time hanging around a thread they care nothing about? Why waste the time? If you like his work, be patient. It's worked for me.

Titleist - 917-D3, 8.5 - AD BB-6X
Titleist - 917-F, 15 - AD BB-7X
Titleist - 916 T-MB 2 Iron - AD DI-105x
BB&F Co - DW - CB, 4-P - TI AMT X100
BB&F Co - DW - 53 & 58
Lamb Crafted - Allendale
MacKenzie - Sugarloaf Walker

Why would anyone waste their time hanging around a thread they care nothing about? Why waste the time? If you like his work, be patient. It's worked for me.

Entertainment value,,,,,

haha more power to you man. i can't live with much negativity. unless trolling pleases you. but i don't take you for one.

BB&F Co - DW - 53 & 58
Lamb Crafted - Allendale

Entertainment value,,,,,

haha more power to you man. i can't live with much negativity. unless trolling pleases you. but i don't take you for one.

It pops up on my “commenting on” threads. Think the monthly release thing that never happened was a good look?

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

Entertainment value,,,,,

So the truth is trolling?

Entertainment value,,,,,

It pops up on my "commenting on" threads. Think the monthly release thing that never happened was a good look?

It's not like it's that easy to get a custom tour Cameron. If you've done that game, then what's the difference? When I was tired of collecting Camerons and waiting on a Lamb, I ordered a BM. And was disappointed. When that happened, I tried to get a custom James Ingles. Still haven't gotten that (but did get a really cool heel-shafted!). I'm not sure why Tyson isn't having scheduled releases. But I know patience works. If he chooses not to make putters after saying he was, that's up to him. I know he's made more putters this year than the rest combined (the inner-circle isn't getting these putters). Is it a bad look to not keep your word? Yes! But that's his choice. Some of my best friends who I've known since I was a young child are not good with their word. But are they still my friends? Of course.

I'm around to collect cool sh*t, meet up with friends who enjoy cool sh*t, and play golf. My point is, who cares what putter you use, as long as you enjoy the game?

BB&F Co - DW - 53 & 58
Lamb Crafted - Allendale

Entertainment value,,,,,

Wasn't what I meant. See bold above.

BB&F Co - DW - 53 & 58
Lamb Crafted - Allendale

Entertainment value,,,,,

Calling someone a troll or accusing them of trolling is his go to response to posts that don't praise TL.

I am trying to be patient but get no response on when or if a release will ever happen.

I've been waiting for months now to see if Misplacedtexan is actually Tyson on one of his burner accounts.

KD got away with it for a while

;)

PING G400 Max 
Maltby STi2  Fairway

Maltby STi2 Hybrid 

Maltby STI2 Irons 
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50 54 58

BBFandCo Roulette
MannKrafted Carbon Rattler XL
TP Mills Stainless Softtail
Krew Blade

Mannkrafted HotRod

I've been waiting for months now to see if Misplacedtexan is actually Tyson on one of his burner accounts.

;)

I can confirm that misplacedtexan is too good looking to be Tyson Lamb. And that they live about 2k miles apart.

BB&F Co - DW - 53 & 58
Lamb Crafted - Allendale

Byron must have heard your gripe, mine was made and delivered in utter perfection in 10 days from first contact with BM. 10 days from the response email to putter in hand!

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

;)

I wish or I would not be using an Odyssey putter ;)

Just a fan that is opinionated ...

protos F4

Byron must have heard your gripe, mine was made and delivered in utter perfection in 10 days from first contact with BM. 10 days from the response email to putter in hand!

10 years ago, my cell phone goes off and a voice says “ Dude, don’t think the stamping will work on the face” ,,,, it was Byron asking about my second order,,,,,heard this is not uncommon

Sorry about the thread hijack,,,,,,,

It would just be nice to see some new putters. I have no need for ball markers or other trinkets.

TC Callaway Epic Sub Zero / Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X

TA Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond-T 14° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 X 

Callaway UW 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 X

Titleist TSi3 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 TX

Callaway X Forged UT '21 25°/ Nippon Modus 125-X HS1x 

Srixon Z785 6-PW / Nippon Modus 125-X HS1x

50F Vokey SM8 Jet Black / Nippon Super Peening Blue X

54K Vokey Tour Design Raw / Nippon Super Peening Blue X

58K Vokey SM8 Jet Black / BGT ZNE 130

Piretti Potenza Cu plated 360g / BGT Stability Shaft  

It was about two years ago, and it took about 60 days I believe. Timeline wasn't bad. But my order wasn't accurate and the paintfill was everywhere. Steve's response was minimal and only about the paint. His words were "That's how Byron paints". Recently I had some paint fall out of an Allendale and Tana about yanked it out of my hands to fix it.

BB&F Co - DW - 53 & 58
Lamb Crafted - Allendale

sooo.....when?

7_CA0_A0_B2-8775-42_A2-93_BF-523_D98_B22457.jpg

If it is like last year then a week or so before Halloween

protos F4

• 2 weeks later...

please change the title to "Tyson's house of expensive knick-knacks - sometimes putters"

Taylormade Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 10*) / Denali Black 60TX

Taylormade Qi10 Tour / 3w (dialed 1 notch higher) / HZRDUS RDX Smoke Green 85 6.5

Taylormade P-DHY / 2i / Tensei Pro White 100TX
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW (3* weak) / KBS Tour X

Cleveland RTX6 / 54, 58 (full face2) / DG TI Spinner

Odyssey Jailbird AI Cruiser 40"

please change the title to "Tyson's house of expensive knick-knacks - sometimes putters"

Done

Clubs: Ping G400 Max • Callaway 816 5w • Ping i25 3-W • Ping Rustique 50* & 58* • Betti BB1 Short Slant
Shafts: Aldila Rogue White 60x • PX 8B4 • DGTI x100 • DG s300
Balls: Titleist Pro V1 • Srixon Z Star XV