Tyson Lamb Putters & Crafts

$200 shipping on a pumpkin :to_become_senile:

https://www.ebay.com...bxpk9:rk:2:pf:0

If you missed out this could always work as a ball marker :taunt:

https://www.ebay.com...O4AAOSwL1hbls~M

Does charging $200 for shipping avoid paying the huge eBay seller fees? I have always wondered if this is the case.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$200 shipping on a pumpkin :to_become_senile:

https://www.ebay.com...bxpk9:rk:2:pf:0

If you missed out this could always work as a ball marker :taunt:

https://www.ebay.com...O4AAOSwL1hbls~M

Does charging $200 for shipping avoid paying the huge eBay seller fees? I have always wondered if this is the case.

no - eBay will still charge the final value fee on the total price with shipping included. no way of getting out on that one.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

I dont understand why anyone would even want this novelty marker or whatever it is. It's a pumpkin....

Lamb could make any kind of marker and it would sell out in under a minute, between his crazy-loyal fans and the flippers. Interest in his $150-$200 headcovers is cooling (too expensive to flip, and how many headcovers can you buy without having a chance at a Lamb putter?) but the markers are still hot.

Agreed. At this point he could make a marker that looks like a big steaming pile of dog crap and it would sell out in 45 seconds. So awesome... ; )

Anybody have any info on what kind of finish is on the copper divot tools? Wanted to torch mine, so I wanted to see if that finish would come off with some Flitz or something

I think it is a chemical blackening. Easily removed.

If anyone is interested the finish came off with Flitz really easily. Ready for torching

If Jesus Christ himself returned to earth as a humble putter maker I wouldn’t spend $1500 on a putter.

You're not gonna line up to buy the first line of the "JC Don't Need Any Other Clubs"? #Blessed

I bet he has some pretty good customer service though!

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

I dont understand why anyone would even want this novelty marker or whatever it is. It's a pumpkin....

Lamb could make any kind of marker and it would sell out in under a minute, between his crazy-loyal fans and the flippers. Interest in his $150-$200 headcovers is cooling (too expensive to flip, and how many headcovers can you buy without having a chance at a Lamb putter?) but the markers are still hot.

Agreed. At this point he could make a marker that looks like a big steaming pile of dog crap and it would sell out in 45 seconds. So awesome... ; )

So basically he’s the Jacobim Mugatu of golf, lol....

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

Curious to see how this "2nd chance drawing" goes. Spots were up on the site for 5 minutes to get in.

apparently they'll print out all the 2nd chance order numbers. do an IG live video and random pick out however many order numbers they're going to draw. contact those with those order numbers with invoices to pay. have 24hrs to pay. it no pay i guess they'll pick another one. not sure how many they're picking but i was able to get in on that 2nd chance order. didn't have luck on the first one.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

If Jesus Christ himself returned to earth as a humble putter maker I wouldn’t spend $1500 on a putter.

You're not gonna line up to buy the first line of the "JC Don't Need Any Other Clubs"? #Blessed

Really high end in that department. Very personal attention. He is available 24/7/365 via direct prayer line so no busy signals or call backs. Even though he slings putters they say you can see his footprints next to yours every time you hit it in a bunker To show he is always there with you. His warranty is pretty beat though, earth lifetime only(but if you make it to heaven and you bought one here he gives a 10% discount) and he only covers manufacture defects, not user error....word is that he pulls the infallible card on any claims so still no warranties around worth the paper they are written on.

Sign me up for a custom “What Would Jesus Game?” Headcover.

If Jesus Christ himself returned to earth as a humble putter maker I wouldnt spend $1500 on a putter.

Sign me up for a custom What Would Jesus Game? Headcover.

So Jesus would steal his ideas too?

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)

If Jesus Christ himself returned to earth as a humble putter maker I wouldn't spend $1500 on a putter.

Sign me up for a custom "What Would Jesus Game?" Headcover.

a real thing?

we all know He would be gaming something by Lamonts hands, right ??

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Titleist MB 3-pw modus 130x 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

One thing for sure, Jesus has style, He probably wouldn’t ripoff anything and have “Jesus krafted” stamped anywhere on his flatsicks...

Maybe a “Lamb of God krafted” dig tho.......I see him as having a witty sense of humor.

I am not a religious guy. But I wouldn’t hesitate to pre order a custom Jesus putter at $1500. Past 2 grand and the touch and feel would need to be heavenly for me to consider.

ATCyxIO.png

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

One thing for sure, Jesus has style, He probably wouldnt ripoff anything and have Jesus krafted stamped anywhere on his flatsicks...

Maybe a Lamb of God krafted dig tho.......I see him as having a witty sense of humor.

I am not a religious guy. But I wouldnt hesitate to pre order a custom Jesus putter at $1500. Past 2 grand and the touch and feel would need to be heavenly for me to consider.

This guy may turn out to be the Milli Vanilli of putter making, lol....

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

ATCyxIO.png

So it's official: He's not a putter maker. He's a thing maker.

TC Callaway Epic Sub Zero / Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X

TA Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond-T 14° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 X 

Callaway UW 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 X

Titleist TSi3 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 TX

Callaway X Forged UT '21 25°/ Nippon Modus 125-X HS1x 

Srixon Z785 6-PW / Nippon Modus 125-X HS1x

50F Vokey SM8 Jet Black / Nippon Super Peening Blue X

54K Vokey Tour Design Raw / Nippon Super Peening Blue X

58K Vokey SM8 Jet Black / BGT ZNE 130

Piretti Potenza Cu plated 360g / BGT Stability Shaft  

I started looking and being interested in him seeing Jimmy Walker bag one of his putters and I assumed the price would be high but i still wanted to see them and then to my surprise you can't even find them... When was the last time he had a putter release? its all pretty strange to me.

I have no interest in these 'things' I think i'd honestly have a hard time keeping track of some expensive ballmarker or divot tool.

Ping G430 LST 9 Project X HZRDUS Red RDX 6X

Ping G430 LST 15@14 Project X HZRDUS Black Gen 4 7X

Ping G430 3H Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 85X

Ping Blueprint S 4-PW Orange Dot Dynamic Gold X100

Ping S159 50, 56, 60 X100 in 50, 56, S400 in 60

SeeMore SBC20 46" Broomstick

I started looking and being interested in him seeing Jimmy Walker bag one of his putters and I assumed the price would be high but i still wanted to see them and then to my surprise you can't even find them... When was the last time he had a putter release? its all pretty strange to me.

I have no interest in these 'things' I think i'd honestly have a hard time keeping track of some expensive ballmarker or divot tool.

I was just thinking the same thing about when the last release was. I had been thinking it was 3 months ago, but I just checked.

As far as I can tell from this thread and his Instagram feed It was June 10th!! 4 months ago he released 30 putters. That’s just weird.

:taunt:

I was just thinking the same thing about when the last release was. I had been thinking it was 3 months ago, but I just checked.

As far as I can tell from this thread and his Instagram feed It was June 10th!! 4 months ago he released 30 putters. That's just weird.

https://www.instagra...d=1hi2y2yjavl66

It's not weird for a maker of "things" aka trinkets. :taunt:

I dunno. There is a big difference between 500 and 5000.

I think the trinkets are pretty cool for the most part. I got a pop-top and I think it's great. I'd love one in copper and brass. I think the Pop-Top is unique looking and I get alot of comments on it from other golfers (that have never heard of Tyson Lamb). If he is talking about the trinkets... I say make 500, keep the production limited. People like them and the demand is there.

However, if the question is in regards to putters? Again, I'd take the 500... but are there even 500 putters out there in the wild?

I think that steadier releases would be a much better business model. 30 putters and then nothing for 4 months? Or 7 putters released every month. I think a limited stead stream would probably go over better. Granted, there are going to be people that are upset no matter what.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

His pole results were

13% vs 87% quality over quantity.

He made the point that he will continue to release quality products vs quantity.

I dont know if he is just trolling everyone since he likely reads this thread on a weekly bases...but I think he has the whole quantity vs quality twisted in his own brain. He is the one who choses to make 500 "quantity" trinkets instead of 50 quality putters.

I hope his "friend" got the answer he was looking for.

PING G400 Max 
Maltby STi2  Fairway

Maltby STi2 Hybrid 

Maltby STI2 Irons 
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50 54 58

BBFandCo Roulette
MannKrafted Carbon Rattler XL
TP Mills Stainless Softtail
Krew Blade

Mannkrafted HotRod

ATCyxIO.png

Man that is bold of him an hilarious... is this all a big scam?

He forgot to give another option, C. Or produce barely any of what you promise lol

Is that a headcover? So he outsources 500 “quality” headcovers instead of 5000?

I was thinking the same thing in reference to the headcover background. They are outsourced, he doesn't make those anyway. So 500 or 5000 he would get the same quality regardless of how many he ordered from his supplier (and get a cheaper wholesale cost the higher the number). Maybe not the best choice of photos to put with the poll. And he's not making 500 putters anyway, so he must be admitting he's more of a trinket maker than putter maker.

His pole results were

13% vs 87% quality over quantity.

He made the paint that he will continue to release quality products vs quantity.

I dont know if he is just trolling everyone since he likely reads this thread on a weekly bases...but I think he has the whole quantity vs quality twisted in his own brain...

Unfortunately he choses to make 500 "quantity" trinkets instead of 50 quality putters.

It’s actually pretty laughable. What kind of quality do you expect in a ball marker? How many people notice a ball marker that you use let alone pick it up and say “man that’s a quality ball marker there”? A penny is a quality ball marker for that matters. Does he even make headcovers? I can’t imagine that he does and it cant take terribly long to place an order. Sounds like excuses on his end because everyone knows he could make more quality items in the time it takes for something to get released.

I see the problem as creating this artificial scarcity of his products, specifically putters. Could he make more, sure he could. Would this decrease quality? Doubtful, it’d just take longer.

He’s making money off accessories and enjoying his life. Cannot fault him one bit for that. Therein lies the double edged sword of social media as many complain he should be in his shop opposed to enjoying his rewards.

Sadly, I think he’s turned away too many potential putter buyers by focusing on accessories and not enough on the demand for his putters. Again, just me, but I have zero interest in accessories until I have a putter from that maker.

It's a joke of a way to do business IMO

Titleist TSR2 GD UB 6S
TEE CB5 4 wood Fubuki Tour
Srixon ZX7 5-pw Nippon Modus 120
Miura custom raw 50 54, 56 Nippon WV 125

David Mills SG Dale Pencil flowneck
David Mills Custom torched Heritage SS flow neck
David Mills Custom Carbon flow neck Hertitage V2 with Nitride finish
David Mills Carbon Ming V3 pencil flow neck
Byron Rincon DH89