2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Tyson Lamb Putters & Crafts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy..

Surprise “Coffin” tool just leaked on the Instagram account. All the followers are having an orgasm.

Lol. That much enthusiasm over trinkets. He probably gave the frat a heads up before he posted the $200 divot tool with faux wood inlay.

Oh they aren’t even for sale yet. Just a preview to get everyone worked up into a lather. The comments are hysterical. They Go on sale this weekend.

Oh boy..

Surprise “Coffin” tool just leaked on the Instagram account. All the followers are having an orgasm.

Lol. That much enthusiasm over trinkets. He probably gave the frat a heads up before he posted the $200 divot tool with faux wood inlay.

Oh they aren’t even for sale yet. Just a preview to get everyone worked up into a lather. The comments are hysterical. They Go on sale this weekend.

Yea I read some. Quite the pun and slob fest

Oh boy..

Almost sold out!! lol (scratch head)

I may start trying to buy stuff just to flip

The comments on his Instagram page are pure gold. I periodically drop in to read the back and forth that is generated. Each post turns into a miniature version of this thread. I don’t understand some of the lingo, but think it may be a provincial issue.

I don’t get excited about the seasonal releases from any putter maker. I do have a few sugar skull head covers from Lamont that I really like, but the Day of the Dead connection is not why I own them.

If collecting ‘trinkets’ and ‘knick knacks’ is your thing than I think that’s great. Worked for my grandmother and she was one bad mama jama. Miss her and her house of doilies dearly.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

a group shot of 4 very similar headshaped camdens. you can see the general shape is the same but the finishing really sets each one very much apart. obviously the wave neck doesnt have a step down like the other three but still a camden and a very fine example of original design with the neck. unlike most swan necks or wave necks that many people do this one was created by building the bead weld up and then layering it. after the weld was buffed smooth and made to flow into the heel and topline. i think this is one of tysons collest sticks. because of the way the neck is it also makes the stick completely face balanced.

I don’t have the stomach to read all of the posts so I fly through looking for putter pics. There’s no doubt this man has talent and great eye for quality work. BB

Right, a Pumpkin HC, lol.....

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

I didnt really care for the pumpkin ball marker. The repair tool is kinda cool though. I thought it was creative. I have other things I'll spend my $125 on, but if I had the extra coin laying around I'd be interested.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

I gave a crap at one point. I have a copper pop top, since I was lucky enough to get my info into their system in 23 seconds. But these last few months have been comical. No putters after a mention of monthly releases. A "verification" system on a random drawing, that required an account to even buy a spot. Good luck to everyone who still cares. Tana and Tyson are pushing the envelope, maybe it pays off.

Wait a minute,,,,, look what I found, no, its not a Lamb and I can have it stamped anyway I want and paint filled,,,

That’s a nice looking tool.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)

Best gag and/or cringe inducing comment about the new divot tools........"Pure $ex" on Facebook.

Can’t make this stuff up, lol....

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

Wait a minute,,,,, look what I found, no, its not a Lamb and I can have it stamped anyway I want and paint filled,,,

Thanks for providing a photo of less quality work.

If you want fully custom there are shops that will do. Two talents does engraving and more.

Make awesome tools

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS *9.0 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *15 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *18 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway 19' Apex Pros 4-Pw/ UST Recoil 125 Protos F4 
Callaway MD5 50W & 54W & 58X w/ UST Recoil 125
protos F4

Tyson Lamb Customed Long Neck Allendale 
#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway

If you want fully custom there are shops that will do. Two talents does engraving and more.

Make awesome tools

Less quality work based on what please? If you are going to make such a claim, please state the reason why is less quality. Do you happen to know the material, finish, who made it?

On the other hand, a pumpkin coin doesn’t take much of a genius either.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

Wait a minute,,,,, look what I found, no, it’s not a Lamb and I can have it stamped anyway I want and paint filled,,,

Make awesome tools

Less quality work based on what please? If you are going to make such a claim, please state the reason why is less quality. Do you happen to know the material, finish, who made it?

The finish and the design needs a little tightening up.. just one knick knack collectors opinion.

I am golfing today.. how about you?

Happy Friday yall!

protos F4

Make awesome tools

Yep. Gotta go with the East coast Texan on this one.

That tools finish is garbage compared to a piece by the Grand Master of trinkets.

Too funny, lol.....

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

Make awesome tools

Yep. Gotta go with the East coast Texan on this one.

That tools finish is garbage compared to a piece by the Grand Master of trinkets.

Ha ha... god I miss Texas

Opinions get people in hot water.

protos F4

My 5 cent tee makes a good divot tool

Some companies are making the single prong divot tools.

But yes a tee works really good.

protos F4

Wait a minute,,,,, look what I found, no, it’s not a Lamb and I can have it stamped anyway I want and paint filled,,,

Make awesome tools

I love this thread. I come here everyday for just this reason. Haha!

havent been around in a while.

everyone still hate Tyson?

ok i'm caught up........

just remember to anyone crying the blues right now......posts are in writting. dont get a putter down the road and flip your position.

i could care less what anyone thinks. Tyson is literally printing money, dont hate on him for it. every person on this thread would buy a stake in his company if they could.

but i agree he needs to release some putters.....so i understand the frustration there....

ok back to the hate from people who dont even collect putters :russian_roulette:

ok i'm caught up........

just remember to anyone crying the blues right now......posts are in writting. dont get a putter down the road and flip your position.

i could care less what anyone thinks. Tyson is literally printing money, dont hate on him for it. every person on this thread would buy a stake in his company if they could.

but i agree he needs to release some putters.....so i understand the frustration there....

ok back to the hate from people who dont even collect putters :russian_roulette:

I think the frustration is that people WANT to collect putters but can’t. That’s the summary I see

ok i'm caught up........

Speaking for myself, and maybe some others here...

Not personally knowing Tyson and Tana, I am not saying I hate him or the company. Its increasingly frustrating to those of us who can't see what his intentions are or how the business operates, vague posts about products, childish mocking of customers who are trying to give him money, and don't agree with his false-scarcity business tactics. Im not a putter collector, so i guess I am not the target market, but its not hard to see how frustrated people are with how Tana and he are operating. When Tyson starts deleting posts on social media (assumingly due to angry potential customers' comments) and, with his only publicly-facing form of communication (instagram), showing those people essentially that their money is not good enough for the Lambcrafted brand, things are going to start going downhill.

Like i said, I hope the company can keep up with the ever growing disgust with their tactics. I also realize what a vocal minority is and hopefully thats the case.

I still find it hard to believe that 350 ball markers sell out in 25 seconds. Especially with a mid-day release and a very short notice of when theyd be up for sale.

Who knows, we certainly will never get any transparency from them.

ok i'm caught up........

I don't collect putters, but I would try to save the dough to buy and game a Lamb if I felt more of a connection to what he does - or bought into his philosophy.. But, I don't really,,, not enough..

Tyson is not literally printing money, and if I had to guess, he probably doesn't need the money which is why he practices his business the way he does. I don't get why some get all butt hurt over not being able to get a piece of his pie. There are more deserving craftsmen making putters who you could support. I would be very wary if I were a collector. If things go south all you will have done was fund a mans play date. Look at Machine..

Honma TR20 Vizard RED S

Callaway Fusion 3 Wood Recoil S

PXG 6-Gap TT Elevate S

Vokey SM8 50, 54, 58

Scotty Phantom X 5.5