Tyson Lamb Putters & Crafts

Maybe the golf trips should lessen and putters should start being made.... JAT. If someone said "Take my $3k and make me a putter" I don't think I'd be on the golf course playing..

Yeah he should be working 24 hours a day until everyone who wants a putter has one... :wacko:

Let the guy enjoy some down time - especially on the weekend.

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On FB I suggested a $50-$100 "charge" to enter the lottery, with the money saved as a store credit if your number isn't picked. Tana responded and said that would be a nightmare to keep track of. Perhaps with their systems that's true, but I'm with you — they have to do something up front other than "free" entries. For their sanity if nothing else.

They couldn't even keep the wait list organized. It "got very complicated".

Maybe the golf trips should lessen and putters should start being made.... JAT. If someone said "Take my $3k and make me a putter" I don't think I'd be on the golf course playing..

This is how I feel...

I'm not saying don't go and golf...but I am thinking you shouldn't keep people waiting while you are out golfing.

PING G400 Max 
Maltby STi2  Fairway

Maltby STi2 Hybrid 

Maltby STI2 Irons 
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50 54 58

BBFandCo Roulette
MannKrafted Carbon Rattler XL
TP Mills Stainless Softtail
Krew Blade

Mannkrafted HotRod

Oh you all..

Buy a cnc machine if you want a putter and goods at anytime.

Let us all reflect what has been posted.. he is a golfer that makes cool stuff

If he has a chance to golf he will. There is no need for him to work more if he has a release date written down somewhere.

What is it no clue but obviously he knows.

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS *9.0 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *15 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *18 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway 19' Apex Pros 4-Pw/ UST Recoil 125 Protos F4 
Callaway MD5 50W & 54W & 58X w/ UST Recoil 125
protos F4

Tyson Lamb Customed Long Neck Allendale 
#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway

On FB I suggested a $50-$100 "charge" to enter the lottery, with the money saved as a store credit if your number isn't picked. Tana responded and said that would be a nightmare to keep track of. Perhaps with their systems that's true, but I'm with you — they have to do something up front other than "free" entries. For their sanity if nothing else.

I don't doubt it was complicated with people submitting multiple revisions and questions and who knows what else. But it was also a wait list of people with fistfuls of Benjamins to ready to BUY YOUR STUFF.

Oh you all..

If he has a chance to golf he will. There is no need for him to work more if he has a release date written down somewhere.

Lets reflect on your post in defense of Tyson Lamb, by the way, all I know about him is what I have read and his interviews..

I can buy a cnc machine like I can buy beer brewing kits,,,,,, whats your point? if we don't like it, we should go pound sand? If Lamb putter disappears tomorrow, it wont affect anybody here, but, if Lamb putter customers willing to drop 2K and over disappear, it will affect Lamb Putters.

He is a golfer "who makes cool things" or a putter maker/businessman,,,,,,,,,,,, has to pick one

I know several businessmen and businesswomen who call a 14 hour day a "short day"

The time will come when some people will get tired of markers, head covers and divot tools and will move on when the flip market slows down.

This is a tough business to be on, you need to balance the supply and demand. Its all up to him how he does it,,,,,

I don't doubt it was complicated with people submitting multiple revisions and questions and who knows what else. But it was also a wait list of people with fistfuls of Benjamins to ready to BUY YOUR STUFF.

Keeping it uncomplicated seems pretty simple even with multiple revisions. I can't imagine telling customers on the waiting list that the company is now going to fill orders another way. I know if I was on that list it would have been an easy decision to spend my money elsewhere.

Oh you all..

Have all the putter/trinkets been shipped from the last release?

Keeping it uncomplicated seems pretty simple even with multiple revisions. I can't imagine telling customers on the waiting list that the company is now going to fill orders another way. I know if I was on that list it would have been an easy decision to spend my money elsewhere.

Hit the nail on the head, about a year ago, after two emails went unanswered, I moved on, plus am not into ball markers and head covers,,,

Hit the nail on the head, about a year ago, after two emails went unanswered, I moved on, plus am not into ball markers and head covers,,,

Better yet...contact them on Instagram maybe 2-3 years ago(maybe longer ago), before they were even remotely big on here, and have them tell you to email them to get a custom putter. Send that email (a couple, actually) and never have them reply. Oh well...

Oh you all..

Lets reflect on your post in defense of Tyson Lamb, by the way, all I know about him is what I have read and his interviews..

I can buy a cnc machine like I can buy beer brewing kits,,,,,, whats your point? if we don't like it, we should go pound sand? If Lamb putter disappears tomorrow, it wont affect anybody here, but, if Lamb putter customers willing to drop 2K and over disappear, it will affect Lamb Putters.

He is a golfer "who makes cool things" or a putter maker/businessman,,,,,,,,,,,, has to pick one

I know several businessmen and businesswomen who call a 14 hour day a "short day"

The time will come when some people will get tired of markers, head covers and divot tools and will move on when the flip market slows down.

This is a tough business to be on, you need to balance the supply and demand. Its all up to him how he does it,,,,,

Can not argue with this logic.

But people complaining about a guy golfing too much on a golf blog is ironic.

A person does not have to choose anything when it is your business. Does everyone agree with it, no but that is the world we live in.

Frustrating for some or most, yes. If the market falls flat then only person that can be blame is him, right?

He knows this..

It all comes back to people wanting what they can not have.. a lot angry people and that will not change.

protos F4

Oh you all..

Have all the putter/trinkets been shipped from the last release?

Do not know but I have seen a bunch of trinkets on instagram.

Got my golf babes marker over a week or so.

protos F4

The easy solution is to use social media for business related posts only. It's hard for the masses to criticize what they can't follow.

If you do want to post your social events, political commentary, drink preferences and any thing else that runs through your stream of consciousness, start a separate account and limit access.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

My lord.

I can not believe the childlike idiotic comments on this thread.

More than one person actually has the nerve to chastise a grown man about how and when he takes his golf vacations??....and on a golf forum?!?

I swear to god it sounds like some of these comments are from angry high school kids that simply don’t understand life yet.

The easy solution is to use social media for business related posts only. It's hard for the masses to criticize what they can't follow.

If you do want to post your social events, political commentary, drink preferences and any thing else that runs through your stream of consciousness, start a separate account and limit access.

His business took off because of social media and the world wants to be treated like “insiders”

So unfortunately it is dang if you do and dang if you do not.

protos F4

His business took off because of social media and the world wants to be treated like “insiders”

Totally understand the value of the platforms, but like most things there are trade offs.

They are selling a high end, exclusive, bespoke experience. Many are realizing that their opportunity to 'join the party' is an illusion. Criticisms are a logical byproduct.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

Memorable times with some even better guys at Sweetens Cove and Lookout Mountain this weekend. Here’s just a few pictures. Wish I had taken some pictures of the putters, I’m sorry about that. We were hosted by Patrick Boyd of National Custom, and his knowledge of both courses, historically and playability, created an awesome opportunity, and certainly saw both courses on another level.

Titleist - 917-D3, 8.5 - AD BB-6X
Titleist - 917-F, 15 - AD BB-7X
Titleist - 916 T-MB 2 Iron - AD DI-105x
BB&F Co - DW - CB, 4-P - TI AMT X100
BB&F Co - DW - 53 & 58
Lamb Crafted - Allendale
MacKenzie - Sugarloaf Walker

His business took off because of social media and the world wants to be treated like insiders

Totally understand the value of the platforms, but like most things there are trade offs.

They are selling a high end, exclusive, bespoke experience. Many are realizing that their opportunity to 'join the party' is an illusion. Criticisms are a logical byproduct.

Unfortunately criticism came as fast as their business grew.

When orders were lost that open a can of worms. Could not go back so they started fresh which left a lot of people angry.

Not defending lack of or this or that. He has a business plan and is following it. Will everyone agree no but i do not think that phase him nor should it

protos F4

First round with the new Allendale last night.

I putted well and the club sets up very nicely and rolls on line.

I will say that the sweet spot on the Lamb flatsticks is much, much smaller than my DH89 or any of the Camerons I have. I struggle to get a lot of feedback on either of the Lamb putters I have (Allendale and Bridgeport). The feel could be improved.

Overall, it's an awesome putter and I look forward to gaming it the rest of the summer.

I will say that the sweet spot on the Lamb flatsticks is much, much smaller than my DH89 or any of the Camerons I have. I struggle to get a lot of feedback on either of the Lamb putters I have (Allendale and Bridgeport). The feel could be improved.

Overall, it's an awesome putter and I look forward to gaming it the rest of the summer.

Be Careful about being critical on this thread my brother. You might get castrated by the hardcore faithful... LOL!! ; )

I have a buddy that’s a real serious collector in the “putter scene “ and he’s not impressed by the feel either....oh crap.....did I just write that on here? Oops. I better watch my back now.

These are the posts that I enjoy

Can not wait to here the long review.

Thanks for sharing.

protos F4

Be Careful about being critical on this thread my brother. You might get castrated by the hardcore faithful... LOL!! ; )

I have a buddy that’s a real serious collector in the “putter scene “ and he’s not impressed by the feel either....oh crap.....did I just write that on here? Oops. I better watch my back now.

I was lucky enough to be lent a putter to see/try for a round from a very thoughtful member on here. I'm incredibly thankful since these are so rare in the wild -- and his is really a gorgeous stick.

i didn't find the feel great, and the overall performance of the putter left me feeling 'meh'. to me, the reason for purchasing his putters is more so for the aesthetic aspects or the rarity of it in the first place than the performance.

now, i was not fit for his putter obviously, so there could be some gains to be made in the performance aspects -- but overall my opinion is those buying these want the novelty.

*for those wondering, i do not plan on 'outing' the member here b/c he was so gracious to me. i don't want him to get bombarded with requests b/c i feel like that's a) not my place and b) would not want someone to take advantage of him.

Taylormade Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 10*) / Denali Black 60TX

Taylormade Qi10 Tour / 3w (dialed 1 notch higher) / HZRDUS RDX Smoke Green 85 6.5

Taylormade P-DHY / 2i / Tensei Pro White 100TX
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW (3* weak) / KBS Tour X

Cleveland RTX6 / 54, 58 (full face2) / DG TI Spinner

Odyssey Jailbird AI Cruiser 40"

Feel is driven by the player. Although materials are a preference, ultimately it’s a choice a player makes— Be it stainless, inserts, carbon, etc etc etc and all offer something different.

Clearly I post this as using Lambs, and to some that would mean I have a sway, and that’s totally cool for you to think that, but feel has many factors, and to say that stainless doesn’t have adequate feel, you might as well say you prefer another material to putt with.

BB&F Co - DW - 53 & 58
Lamb Crafted - Allendale

Feel is driven by the player. Although materials are a preference, ultimately it’s a choice a player makes— Be it stainless, inserts, carbon, etc etc etc and all offer something different.

Clearly I post this as using Lambs, and to some that would mean I have a sway, and that’s totally cool for you to think that, but feel has many factors, and to say that stainless doesn’t have adequate feel, you might as well say you prefer another material to putt with.

Since most putters are stainless... good point ghost legs

We all know most of us will not feel the same thing when it comes to club.

I putted with a few lambs and they feel like a putter. Not a magical unicorn .. costs extra.

I did get a chance to put with one his carbons... daddy likey.

I am rocking a 1996 odssey white hot.. (recent putter fitting showed face balance) it is in Tweeter words.. Nooice!

protos F4

Feel is driven by the player. Although materials are a preference, ultimately itâs a choice a player makesâ Be it stainless, inserts, carbon, etc etc etc and all offer something different.

Clearly I post this as using Lambs, and to some that would mean I have a sway, and thatâs totally cool for you to think that, but feel has many factors, and to say that stainless doesnât have adequate feel, you might as well say you prefer another material to putt with.

I putted with a few lambs and they feel like a putter. Not a magical unicorn .. costs extra.

I am rocking a 1996 odssey white hot.. (recent putter fitting showed face balance) it is in Tweeter words.. Nooice!

The carbons are awesome. Look at you with the old school Odyssey, I like that.

My legs are so white man.

BB&F Co - DW - 53 & 58
Lamb Crafted - Allendale

Feel is driven by the player. Although materials are a preference, ultimately itâs a choice a player makesâ Be it stainless, inserts, carbon, etc etc etc and all offer something different.

Clearly I post this as using Lambs, and to some that would mean I have a sway, and thatâs totally cool for you to think that, but feel has many factors, and to say that stainless doesnât have adequate feel, you might as well say you prefer another material to putt with.

The carbons are awesome. Look at you with the old school Odyssey, I like that.

My legs are so white man.

Needed a long neck anser (I like blades) cheapest experiment before I go custom

Have the center shafted odyssey #2 2018 but have not played with it yet

protos F4

Nice looking putter!! Just curious on the sweet spot comment, is the milling the same as the DH89 and Cameron's?

TSR3 9* Ventus Black 6X
TSR2 15* Ventus TR Blue 7X
TSi2 21* MRC Tensei Raw White  70TX
T100S 4-W Modus 120X
SM9 50F/54S/58D Modus 120X
Some sort of Cameron

Yes feel is subjective. Since you have away...we will take your word for it and assume all who say the feel is it great are infact wrong.

No matter the positives or negatives we have all said here, the real fact is, I just saw Santos post on IG about Jimmy Walker using a Lamb. That's big news. That's real sway.

Congrats to the guy. Regardless of what is being said here, he has worked hard...and has now made it.

PING G400 Max 
Maltby STi2  Fairway

Maltby STi2 Hybrid 

Maltby STI2 Irons 
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50 54 58

BBFandCo Roulette
MannKrafted Carbon Rattler XL
TP Mills Stainless Softtail
Krew Blade

Mannkrafted HotRod