SuperSpeed Golf training system

No word. Order placed on 2/22. I would think they would st least update via email. I'm not sure how long I will give them before I cancel.

Hey C - I ordered in the same timeframe and finally emailed them asking for an update a few days ago. Sounds like they're working OT over the last weekend with new inventory in an attempt to get caught up.

Thank you for the update. Temps dropped back to below freezing so I'm still good but hoping to hear soon without contacting them. I'm getting jealous of those in this thread.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Interesting, I ordered on 2/22 and I got nothing.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Took them 4 minutes to reply. They stated a bunch of back orders went out today and more tomorrow but didn't say specifically that mine would be one of them.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

Ah ha moment tonight, started to feel the X factor happening and increasing the wrist hinge and holding it at the top of the swing as my shoulders had already started down.

Really frustrating that I cant work out how to paste the charts and tables in a readable format. Tells me I don't have permission to upload the excel file.

In my final set of swings with the green I jumped from prior high of 115 to 122 this evening and with the final set of blues from 116 to 120. I swing at the end of the protocols until I max out my speed.

For context I am 5'9 and 150lbs and I started swinging about 100 with green, 93 with the blue and 88 on 2/21, but I admit I probably wasn't going absolutely all out the first session.

Ah ha moment tonight, started to feel the X factor happening and increasing the wrist hinge and holding it at the top of the swing as my shoulders had already started down.

Really frustrating that I cant work out how to paste the charts and tables in a readable format. Tells me I don't have permission to upload the excel file.

In my final set of swings with the green I jumped from prior high of 115 to 122 this evening and with the final set of blues from 116 to 120. I swing at the end of the protocols until I max out my speed.

For context I am 5'9 and 150lbs and I started swinging about 100 with green, 93 with the blue and 88 on 2/21, but I admit I probably wasn't going absolutely all out the first session.

You probably can't paste an excel file in. You have to use an image capture tool (there's one with Windows 10 called Snipping Tool or SnagIt is another popular one) in order to upload to WRX.

Titleist TSI3 8 degree w/Ventus Black 7x
Callaway X Hot Pro 3W 15 degrees
Mizuno CLK Hybrid 16 degrees
Titleist 712U 3 iron w/C-Taper X
Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-W w/Project X 6.0
Titleist Vokey Blue Slate SM7 52, 58, 60 w/ DG S400
Odyssey ProType Black #9

By the way, those are some PHENOMENAL increases. I'm up maybe 10 MPH at most starting around the same time as you. I was probably down to 105 MPH with the driver on the course and now somewhere in the 110-115 range. Congrats!!!

Titleist TSI3 8 degree w/Ventus Black 7x
Callaway X Hot Pro 3W 15 degrees
Mizuno CLK Hybrid 16 degrees
Titleist 712U 3 iron w/C-Taper X
Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-W w/Project X 6.0
Titleist Vokey Blue Slate SM7 52, 58, 60 w/ DG S400
Odyssey ProType Black #9

Interesting, I ordered on 2/22 and I got nothing.

fyi - I ordered 2/20 and got notification of shipment on 3/16.

Notification finally came, eta is Monday!

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

Can someone post a link to the first video we should starting with? When I search "protocol 1" on youtube, I get several different videos.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

search youtube for swing speed golf not protocol 1

PING G430 10K Max 9 degree (digitally lofted) DI VF 6X tipped .5". 44.5" D5 

G430 17 HY DI HY 85 X

TSR2 21 HY DI HY 85 X

4 THRU PW King Tour KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 48 "F" KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

JAILBIRD CRUISER 38"

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

2024 TP5X (as of now)

They are very responsive to nice emails.

They are even responsive to bone headed ill-tempered emails like mine ;)

Class group of Guys!!

All the Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

You don't start with protocol 1 video. You start with the Introduction video, which contains the 1st series they recommend you start with before you move to Protocol 1. Search for Michael Napoleon and SuperSpeed Golf.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I0CxbAH290E

Thank you!!!

Swing:

3 right, 3 left with light

3 right, 3 left with med

3 right, 3 left with heavy.

Step and swing:

3 right, 3 left with light

3 right, 3 left with med

3 right, 3 left with heavy.

Finish:

One set with light

How long before moving to protocol 1? When do you blend in hitting a golf ball?

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

I'm going to ask the stupid question

Why not 3 drivers .. ???? . then u can hit actual balls if u want as part of the training mix at the end of the workout

I'd use my stock driver ... need to weigh it statically .. as the middle ground

Find a light driver on the bay like the Cleveland model posted earlier or toss a 55x shaft in a similarly light head

Dig up my old Bridgestone driver w a steel rifle 6.5 shaft as the heavy club

The shafts would not weigh the same though ... not sure that would matter though. They would be all at 46"

Hmmm ... I will try this when back home from the Beach

Ping G400 LST 11* Ventus Black TR 5x

Ping G400 5w 16.9* Ventus Black 5x

Ping G400 7w 19.5* Ventus Red 6x

Ping G425 4h 22* Fuji TourSpec 8.2s

Ping Blueprint S 5 - PW Steelfiber 95 & 110s

Ping Glide Wrx 49*, 54*, 59*, Tour W 64* SF 125s

EvnRoll ER9

I'm going to ask the stupid question

Why not 3 drivers .. ???? . then u can hit actual balls if u want as part of the training mix at the end of the workout

I'd use my stock driver ... need to weigh it statically .. as the middle ground

Find a light driver on the bay like the Cleveland model posted earlier or toss a 55x shaft in a similarly light head

Dig up my old Bridgestone driver w a steel rifle 6.5 shaft as the heavy club

The shafts would not weigh the same though ... not sure that would matter though. They would be all at 46"

Hmmm ... I will try this when back home from the Beach

I did basically that program a few years ago and increased my driver SS 14 mph. I find the superspeedgolf program to be easier to do and probably better from a science standpoint. Research has show that just swinging your driver hard 15-20 times, several times a week will increase your SS. The question is which program produces the best results.

It had been 11 days since I was able to do the training because of vacation and then traveling for work. Was expecting to go backward with the numbers but happily they kept going up on the right side. Left side was down, and the swing definitely felt awkward on the left side having not swung it that way. Up 23-26% across the three club weights is pretty crazy. I wonder how much more gains I can realistically expect?

I did play in Cabo a few times, and to be honest, I didn't notice a ton of power increase. I'm not discouraged though - didn't have my own driver (broke on plane), new courses so no context on where I usually am, and a lot of drinking on the courses.

Training is going to be a bit trickier for me moving forward. I'll be traveling for work M-Thursday every week. I'm going to email superspeed and ask them if its OK for me to do three days in a row (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), or if I'd be better off taking a day off on Saturday's and just doing two days a week. Does anyone have a point of view on this?

Interested to know myself? I am 9 weeks in and golf season is starting, have to cut back my gym work but do not want to? Do we know if gains are perm? I have gone 105 ss to 115. I am still on proto 1 but I also strecth 1.5 hours 6 days a week.

PING G430 10K Max 9 degree (digitally lofted) DI VF 6X tipped .5". 44.5" D5 

G430 17 HY DI HY 85 X

TSR2 21 HY DI HY 85 X

4 THRU PW King Tour KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 48 "F" KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

JAILBIRD CRUISER 38"

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

2024 TP5X (as of now)

It had been 11 days since I was able to do the training because of vacation and then traveling for work. Was expecting to go backward with the numbers but happily they kept going up on the right side. Left side was down, and the swing definitely felt awkward on the left side having not swung it that way. Up 23-26% across the three club weights is pretty crazy. I wonder how much more gains I can realistically expect?

I did play in Cabo a few times, and to be honest, I didn't notice a ton of power increase. I'm not discouraged though - didn't have my own driver (broke on plane), new courses so no context on where I usually am, and a lot of drinking on the courses.

Training is going to be a bit trickier for me moving forward. I'll be traveling for work M-Thursday every week. I'm going to email superspeed and ask them if its OK for me to do three days in a row (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), or if I'd be better off taking a day off on Saturday's and just doing two days a week. Does anyone have a point of view on this?

Any programs for iPad that would allowing charting like this? Are this your single best with each color or an average of the 3?

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

How are people mixing in the speed training when playing golf? Last weekend I did a session in the morning and then played 18 holes in the afternoon. It was hard to tell if the speed training was good or bad. It was in the 40s and the ball was not going anywhere. When it is cold and I can't golf my schedule is speed training, day off, speed training, then two days off, repeat. This seems to give me adequate rest but not sure how much 18 holes changes recovery time.

If you play golf do you take a day off from speed training?

Would you do it before playing a round of golf?

How are people mixing in the speed training when playing golf? Last weekend I did a session in the morning and then played 18 holes in the afternoon. It was hard to tell if the speed training was good or bad. It was in the 40s and the ball was not going anywhere. When it is cold and I can't golf my schedule is speed training, day off, speed training, then two days off, repeat. This seems to give me adequate rest but not sure how much 18 holes changes recovery time.

If you play golf do you take a day off from speed training?

Would you do it before playing a round of golf?

I wouldn't do it before playing a round. There's nothing wrong with swinging a few of the RED heavy to warm up and then finish with a few GREEN light swings but NEVER entire program.

I usually do my training after a workout. Increasing swing speed is a process. You'll have to find what works best for you. BUT, definitely stay consistent with it.

I never do it on the same day I play. I try to do it either before a gym weight training session or after a range session. I agree with others that giving yourself the occasional two days of rest seems to be for the best, especially if you're lifting 3-4 days/wk. My numbers started dipping when I did 5 SS training sessions in 9 days. Just had no juice during the last couple of sessions. Took a 3 day break and my numbers jumped back up. I've been at it for five weeks now. Looking forward to diving into protocol 1 next week.

Any programs for iPad that would allowing charting like this? Are this your single best with each color or an average of the 3?

im just using the google sheets app, so that would work. If you'd like shoot me a message with your email and I can send you the sheet.

The numbers are just my fastest. Would probably be better to average the top two fastest but too much worn.

As someone who plays 5 or more times a week I'm curious what people do during the season. Luckily I don't spend much time in the gym so I don't need to worry about working around that. :) Still waiting on mine to ship

Bro, what's your Playing SS?

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friend

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

As someone who plays 5 or more times a week I'm curious what people do during the season. Luckily I don't spend much time in the gym so I don't need to worry about working around that. :) Still waiting on mine to ship

Hey Swizbeatz - why don't you let me be a beta tester this season, and you wait until next winter to start? You putt too well to swing any faster bra