2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Tiger Arrested For DUI (NO POLITICS, RELIGION, PERSONAL ATTACKS, ...)

donuts

To answer that question, you should probably talk to a lawyer who specializes in this kind of thing. As I said, I'm not a lawyer and am just guessing...based on information obtained while talking to a lawyer.

Meh, no need to talk to a lawyer. It's not illegal. You guessed wrong.

Cobra LTDx LS 9*
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 3W
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 3H
TaylorMade P-790 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM5 52

Titleist Vokey SM8 56
Titleist Vokey SM7 60
Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 2

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live near Columbus Ohio, so this week we have the Memorial Tournament, which Tiger won 5 times, and the win in 2001 was 3 times in a row. Looking at those eyes in the mugshot takes my memory back to when we were following him quite closely several rounds, and what struck me then watching him was the focus he had on every shot. It was the look in his eyes that I've never seen on any other golfer playing live and close up. He just seemed to be looking the ball into the hole before he took his swing with such determination, and everything else just seemed not to exist. Again, back to the mugshot, it's difficult or sad to think that's the same person. Those eyes that used to look so focused and determined don't look the same any more. Hopefully like he said it's just the meds. I really do wish the best for him, maybe none of us will know what really happened, but like him or not, I know that on the course he played a fabulous game, to a level that few others will ever reach. Only time will tell the rest of the story...

Anyway, this subject has deviated enough. Back to more speculation on what Tiger is addicted to!

Cheese. Definitely cheese.

How do I know? Am I a dairy farmer? No. Fromager? Nope. Just a guy who likes cheese. Because everyone likes cheese. That stuff is delicious.

To answer that question, you should probably talk to a lawyer who specializes in this kind of thing. As I said, I'm not a lawyer and am just guessing...based on information obtained while talking to a lawyer.

Meh, no need to talk to a lawyer. It's not illegal. You guessed wrong.

Good luck with that.

I live near Columbus Ohio, so this week we have the Memorial Tournament, which Tiger won 5 times, and the win in 2001 was 3 times in a row. Looking at those eyes in the mugshot takes my memory back to when we were following him quite closely several rounds, and what struck me then watching him was the focus he had on every shot. It was the look in his eyes that I've never seen on any other golfer playing live and close up. He just seemed to be looking the ball into the hole before he took his swing with such determination, and everything else just seemed not to exist. Again, back to the mugshot, it's difficult or sad to think that's the same person. Those eyes that used to look so focused and determined don't look the same any more. Hopefully like he said it's just the meds. I really do wish the best for him, maybe none of us will know what really happened, but like him or not, I know that on the course he played a fabulous game, to a level that few others will ever reach. Only time will tell the rest of the story...

I saw him in 2009 a few months before his scandal broke at a tournament and I was struck at that time by how old he looked, and he was 33 I think? He just looked worn out.

That said, I estimate he is 6'3" and puts prime Ronnie Coleman to shame.

z2QcqZl.gif

Guys...GUYS WAIT. I just realized something. All this talk of pills dissolved in liquid. What does liquid do if you put it in the freezer? EXACTLY. It freezes and turns into a...POPSICLE. HE NEVER OFFERED HANK A POPSICLE.

G400 LST 10* Tour 65x
G400 15.5* Tour 75x
G30 19* Tour 90x
Z785 X100 4-9
SM7 46.10F/50.08F/54.08M/60.8M
MCC plus4 mid
Kingston KP1 GSS w/ Pingman
Srixon Z star XV

Guys...GUYS WAIT. I just realized something. All this talk of pills dissolved in liquid. What does liquid do if you put it in the freezer? EXACTLY. It freezes and turns into a...POPSICLE. HE NEVER OFFERED HANK A POPSICLE.

Well maybe that's why he didn't offer it to him - he didn't want turn Hank into an addict! Such a thoughtful, caring guy, that Tiger!

Cobra LTDx LS 9*
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 3W
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 3H
TaylorMade P-790 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM5 52

Titleist Vokey SM8 56
Titleist Vokey SM7 60
Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 2

I saw him in 2009 a few months before his scandal broke at a tournament and I was struck at that time by how old he looked, and he was 33 I think? He just looked worn out.

That's absurd.

He was more Haney

lee-haney-arms.jpg

That's absurd.

He was more Haney

lee-haney-arms.jpg

Whatchu talkin bout Willis ?

Cobra LTD X 9* Hzrdus RDX blue 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

"During the Romberg Alphabet instruction phase Woods was swaying front to back. Woods was asked if he knew the entire English Alphabet from A-Z to which he stated he did ... After finishing the instructions, Woods was asked if he understood the instructions to which he stated he did. Woods was asked what the instructions were, to which he stated "not to sing the national anthem backwards" to which I repeated it to ensure that I heard Woods correctly. Woods was then again read the instructions to which he stated he understood and said to repeat A-Z making sure he gets each one correct. Woods began to walk off and seemed as if he was lost. Woods asked what we were doing to which I again repeated the instructions. Woods correctly recited the alphabet."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/during-arrest-tiger-woods-asked-142014126.html

This reminds me of when we got blasted and played cards and this kid was teetering off his chair and proclaimed,

"7's not wild!"

"During the Romberg Alphabet instruction phase Woods was swaying front to back. Woods was asked if he knew the entire English Alphabet from A-Z to which he stated he did ... After finishing the instructions, Woods was asked if he understood the instructions to which he stated he did. Woods was asked what the instructions were, to which he stated "not to sing the national anthem backwards" to which I repeated it to ensure that I heard Woods correctly. Woods was then again read the instructions to which he stated he understood and said to repeat A-Z making sure he gets each one correct. Woods began to walk off and seemed as if he was lost. Woods asked what we were doing to which I again repeated the instructions. Woods correctly recited the alphabet."

https://finance.yaho...-142014126.html

This reminds me of when we got blasted and played cards and this kid was teetering off his chair and proclaimed,

"7's not wild!"

Nooooooooo why did they have to explain it. It was much more fun to let people think you have to be able sing the National Anthem backwards.

G400 LST 10* Tour 65x
G400 15.5* Tour 75x
G30 19* Tour 90x
Z785 X100 4-9
SM7 46.10F/50.08F/54.08M/60.8M
MCC plus4 mid
Kingston KP1 GSS w/ Pingman
Srixon Z star XV

Boy this thread is really bringing out the best of GolfWRX. I didn't realize we had so many doctors, lawyers, surgeon generals, drug addicts, chemists and police in this country, let alone this site. Keep up the good work guys!

Ping G400 10.5,3W,5W (Eye 2 1,3,5)
Ping Eye 2+no+ 3-SW, BeCu+ LW
Ping 30th Anniversary Anser, Pat Pend. Anser 2
Titleist Pro V1

Has any sponsors dropped him as of yet?

his only main sponsor is Nike and Phil Knight doesn't drop anyone unless you murder somebody.......stay tuned

Reebok was desperate which is why they signed Ray Lewis

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna