2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Baba booey 25th

Bucsraysgators

my opinion on the clowns that yell that ? i cant type that here.. not if i want to stay....

closest i can come is this..... :russian_roulette:

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to walk them to the gate and off of the property....every time.

why? They bought a ticket are they not entitled to cheer how ever they like?

lol....now under that failed logic imagine he things i could do and get away with it... if they had started walking them out and banning them 25 years ago we wouldnt have had to listen to it for the last 24

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

This just needs to be in small print on the tickets:

If you are a obnoxious, attention whoring loser who thinks in order to have a good time, you can be inconsiderate of the world around you, you will be removed from this event without refund, and banned from all further events. To be sure, this includes loudly yelling anything irrelevant, or anything that could be deemed as stupid and annoying by anybody remotely reasonable and respectful. This also includes yelling "Get in the hole" in all cases in which you have not visually confirmed the ball actually has some chance of going into the hole. This is your only warning. Enjoy the tournament.

Fa-fa-fooey

Look, guys, I realize it's the internet, but you are talking about violence against people as justified because they yell stuff at a spectator event. Same guys that argue golf is a sport prolly.

It's not my thing to yell, pretty much ever, much less at a spectator event, and while I think it's funny in a stupid kind of way, I don't advocate it at all - most of the bababooey bits are the worst part of the stern show, in fact (IMO obviously) - but is it really worth the consternation being shown?

Get a grip folks. It's dudes yelling. This isn't church and you aren't a deacon.

my opinion on the clowns that yell that ? i cant type that here.. not if i want to stay....

closest i can come is this..... Either y

:russian_roulette:

you must be a blast at parties.

We have our first confirmed "bababoooyeee!" yeller. Thanks. I knew you'd be easy to weed out. As an aside to my weed comment, you guys think Round-Up would work on them?

Fa-fa-fooey

Look, guys, I realize it's the internet, but you are talking about violence against people as justified because they yell stuff at a spectator event. Same guys that argue golf is a sport prolly.

It's not my thing to yell, pretty much ever, much less at a spectator event, and while I think it's funny in a stupid kind of way, I don't advocate it at all - most of the bababooey bits are the worst part of the stern show, in fact (IMO obviously) - but is it really worth the consternation being shown?

Get a grip folks. It's dudes yelling. This isn't church and you aren't a deacon.

Second confirmed. Thanks.

Saying that you'd like to throttle someone that you view as obnoxious in the internet isn't quite on the same level as actually doing it. For the record I don't want to hurt those yelling this, however if they were barred from procreating and thus further contaminating the world, I'd be giving that a big fat thumbs up.

Anyone who yells inane phrases at a golf tournament is an idiot and should be immediately ejected from the property.

I agree. And by "ejected" I think "F-16 is going down and you press the red button that lights the rockets under your seat" ejected is appropriate. They could then scream "PULL THE CHOOOOOOOOOOOTE!" on their way out.

As long as it's not during the golfer's swing what's the big deal? These guys are paid tons of money to play a game we pay to play they can handle it. The rest of you need to lighten up and stop being so uptight. It's just a game have some fun.

Since you started the thread and are obviously in favor of this, I'm guessing you are one of the yellers and are looking for people to back up your justification of it.

Fa-fa-fooey

Saying that you'd like to throttle someone that you view as obnoxious in the internet isn't quite on the same level as actually doing it. For the record I don't want to hurt those yelling this, however if they were barred from procreating and thus further contaminating the world, I'd be giving that a big fat thumbs up.

And barking all day with no intention of biting makes you a pretty sorry canine.

All kinds of big talk on the internet. Bet it makes you feel like a big man.

Is it really any more irritating than the poseurs who call to players they've never met by their first names like they are best buds?

Anyone that's worked retail in the past can confirm this. Those people are all shoplifters. When I owned my grocery store way back when, anyone that called me by my first name that I didn't know from Adam was immediately passed on to my security team. Most of the time they were then caught stealing something.

Serious question: what is so fun or funny about yelling non-sequiturs?

Reminds me of when my stepson was about 13 and he would pick up various phrases from internet media. We were at the Boy Scouts blue and gold dinner eating amidst 100+ people and he was joking with his friends and suddenly he yells 'The power of Christ compels you!'. Everyone grew quiet and looked at him. Boy that was just hilarious. Really funny stuff. Needless to say his mom smacked him in the face in the parking lot.

Fa-fa-fooey

And barking all day with no intention of biting makes you a pretty sorry canine.

All kinds of big talk on the internet. Bet it makes you feel like a big man.

lol dude. What in the heck are you even talking about? I haven't barked at all. I was mildly critical of your view point (which I'd say you invited by being mildly critical of someone else's, but semantics?). If you choose to get a little butt hurt about it than I apologize.

I am a big man. Are you making fun of fat people? Are you a "fattist"? My middle son is too and I don't like it. He's mean. I caught him pulling the wings off of a fly once. So are you the type that doesn't like fat people, flies, and (apparently) dogs too?

This was written with a big (not fat) grin on my face. If you don't read it as such then get your interweb barometer checked. Thanks. Barking?? Lol.

Edit: crap. I might be a "fattist" too (takes one to know one?) with my big fat thumbs up comment. Let it rain.

I'm not sold on the 'at least it's not in their backswing' argument. If I knew someone was going to yell really loudly a split second after contact, I know I would start flinching. I'm sure there are a lot of players who don't like it, but I think they are encouraged to bite there tongues publicly to not shed a negative light on golf fans.