2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Baba booey 25th

Bucsraysgators

You see HSS, the people here advocating violence and torture are just having harmless internet fun. I thought that was fairly obvious. That's way down on the scale of world problems. Talk about moving goal posts?

If you say so thug - personally, I dont find it fun. Hypocrisy is rarely lulz to me. But, to each their own. I'll keep calling it out, though - the culture of casual references to extreme violence is offensive to me. We can both win: you can talk about firing squads and I can keep talking about the ridiculousness of responding to an irritation with violence while proclaiming moral and maturity superiority.

Actually highspeed, I have not made any violent references as I too find it distasteful, but I look at it like let the boys have their fun as it is plain they are just using their hyperbole cards, and if you noticed, some of them did so to get a rise out of you. I guess kids will be kids wherever you go...

Well, then they are in luck - cuz I got a big ole rise...

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I don't understand the purpose of yelling something inane. Are these people social outcasts who are desperate to be noticed? Do they really think it's funny?

It's foreign to me as I don't like attention drawn to me.

Me either - but why does that mean anything? I don't like pork chops, but you may enjoy them at your convenience

Bababooey is like stuffing pork chops down your throat.

That wouldnt be very nice ; )

Poor bsc - he's forced to watch golf, and apparently the volume on his tv is busted

Gonna yell

Pork and Apple Sauce!

In *your* backswing ; )

[media=]

[/media]

Now, if some yelled *that*, I might chuckle.

or heres a funny word... sasaparilla.....as in the drink Yosemite sam ordered every time he burst into a bar.....something original like that at least..... 25 year old Stern spittle is hardly lol material anymore... not everytime for crying out loud!

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I guess I don't understand the purpose of yelling something inane. Are these people social outcasts who are desperate to be noticed? Do they really think it's funny?

It's foreign to me as I don't like attention drawn to me.

Me either - but why does that mean anything? I don't like pork chops, but you may enjoy them at your convenience

Bababooey is like stuffing pork chops down your throat.

That wouldnt be very nice ; )

Poor bsc - he's forced to watch golf, and apparently the volume on his tv is busted

Gonna yell

Pork and Apple Sauce!

In *your* backswing ; )

Now, if some yelled *that*, I might chuckle.

Or...

Frank and Beans ^^^^

lol swear i had that thought too and wondered if i was crossing over to the dark side !

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I was at Baltusrol last year and was unfortunate enough to be on a tee a couple times and got jolted out of watching a tee shot by a 'mashed potatoes' and a 'bababooey'. It occurred to me briefly to yell something back at the idiot. Just a simple 'hey, shut up Word not allowedhole!', but I didn't want to get ejected and thought the better of it. Guess what, next time I will yell back, and it will be worth it if I get ejected or get into a fight. And yes, highspeed I do have the balls to do it. This is not big talk. I plan on attending the Barclays next year, stay tuned.

As I said earlier, Word not allowedholes usually turn out to be cowards when confronted, so I think this problem has to be dealt with at a grass roots level since the authorities don't care.

Q

I was at Baltusrol last year and was unfortunate enough to be on a tee a couple times and got jolted out of watching a tee shot by a 'mashed potatoes' and a 'bababooey'. It occurred to me briefly to yell something back at the idiot. Just a simple 'hey, shut up Word not allowedhole!', but I didn't want to get ejected and thought the better of it. Guess what, next time I will yell back, and it will be worth it if I get ejected or get into a fight. And yes, highspeed I do have the balls to do it. This is not big talk. I plan on attending the Barclays next year, stay tuned.

As I said earlier, Word not allowedholes usually turn out to be cowards when confronted, so I think this problem has to be dealt with at a grass roots level since the authorities don't care.

But at some point before you confront them I think you're going to have to beat them to the punch with a robust, "Thug the Bunny"!

That way we'll all know it's our WRX buddy. ( if however you wish to remain anyomous I guess you could shout Forged Forever instead. I was going to say you could holler PepperTurbo, but then all the players and fans would stop too in hopes of catching a glimpse of the legendary one!).

Thug if you get locked up ill start the Go fund me to send the bail money ! you can count on that !

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Thug if you get locked up ill start the Go fund me to send the bail money ! you can count on that !

I'm in with a donation.

Thank God somebody will actually do something. Looking forward to hearing about it - the way tournaments are going, you will probably get your chance. Personally, I don't care one way or the other about the yellers, as I've said, it's not my show to control, but I applaud someone doing something vs talking about doing something.

As Mr Blonde said, you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

Don't like Stern, don't subscribe to Sirius.

Don't like golf galleries, don't participate.

The majority of the etiquette police don't pay for or attend jack... if you respect the free market so much, then let it sort it self out. Good luck with that.

Oh yeah, this has been happening for years and tickets still sell and purses are higher then ever.

May I suggest: bowling... or curling... lawn darts?

You see HSS, the people here advocating violence and torture are just having harmless internet fun. I thought that was fairly obvious. That's way down on the scale of world problems. Talk about moving goal posts?

If you say so thug - personally, I dont find it fun. Hypocrisy is rarely lulz to me. But, to each their own. I'll keep calling it out, though - the culture of casual references to extreme violence is offensive to me. We can both win: you can talk about firing squads and I can keep talking about the ridiculousness of responding to an irritation with violence while proclaiming moral and maturity superiority.

Actually highspeed, I have not made any violent references as I too find it distasteful, but I look at it like let the boys have their fun as it is plain they are just using their hyperbole cards, and if you noticed, some of them did so to get a rise out of you. I guess kids will be kids wherever you go...

Well, then they are in luck - cuz I got a big ole rise...

Well, if it lasts more than four hours, see a doctor.

I may be wrong but I can't remember anyone yelling this moronic stuff at the Masters. Do they edit it out via silence on a 10 second delay and then immediately remove the person for life. Or is it such a religious experience no one would dare disrupt the hallowed grounds.

Now that Tiger is now longer playing they don't have to apologize or drop the sound on the PGA events anymore. His place seems to be taken by the LPGA with frequent apologies and momentary dead air immediately after shots. They still haven't learned though to turn the microphone off every time they show Suzann Pettersen who remains as foul mouthed as Tiger ever was.

I may be wrong but I can't remember anyone yelling this moronic stuff at the Masters. Do they edit it out via silence on a 10 second delay and then immediately remove the person for life. Or is it such a religious experience no one would dare disrupt the hallowed grounds.

Now that Tiger is now longer playing they don't have to apologize or drop the sound on the PGA events anymore. His place seems to be taken by the LPGA with frequent apologies and momentary dead air immediately after shots. They still haven't learned though to turn the microphone off every time they show Suzann Pettersen who remains as foul mouthed as Tiger ever was.

The recently married Pettersen is part Viking. In her part of the world, swearing is as common as wearing knee-high furry boots and ornamental belt buckles while drinking ALE from animal horns and holding well decorated shields.

The recently married Pettersen is part Viking. In her part of the world, swearing is as common as wearing knee-high furry boots and ornamental belt buckles while drinking ALE from animal horns and holding well decorated shields.

I think the Vikings drink mead from animal horns, but I get your point. Are those the same kind of ornamental belt buckles Rory Sabattini & Anthony Kim used to wear? Funny, they don't look Scandinavian.

Hey.....grow up just a little bit. People compete. They want to win. Something goes wrong. They drop a "bad" word.

Nothing ever came out of Tiger's or anybody else's mouth that you haven't heard on the street every day of your life.

Please don't give me the "what about the little children tuning in" routine. If they're over 6 they hear it in school.

And, while you're at it, go back and find some tapes of Curtis Strange. Every bad shot was "son of a b**ch" or "God damn it!". Maybe that's why I always liked Curtis.

I think the Vikings drink mead from animal horns, but I get your point. Are those the same kind of ornamental belt buckles Rory Sabattini & Anthony Kim used to wear? Funny, they don't look Scandinavian.

They drank WINE, MEAD, and ALE. I am a charter member of the Norse Tradesman Association. I am neither Norse or Tradesman, but it's more interesting than Car and Driver.

They drank WINE, MEAD, and ALE. I am a charter member of the Norse Tradesman Association. I am neither Norse or Tradesman, but it's more interesting than Car and Driver.

And this is another reason I love this site; where else can you learn such interesting tidbits of information?

The yelling is of course out of control, but it's just a symptom of the "look at me" society. Yelling is not equivalent to cheering.

Newsflash, outside of your mama and a handful of other people, nobody really cares about you, nobody wants to look at you, and nobody wants to notice you, and your yelling is an annoyance, just as if it would be if you were eating at a restaurant and started yelling.

Players aren't going to complain publicly because they'll get an earful by the grunts at the next tournament.

Now, knowing that Vikings preferred to yell (battle cry), it could be argued that these modern day "golf screamers" have lineage to Vikings.

They have certainly downed many animal horns of ale. They probably have their empty animal horns stacked atop each other to take home as mementos of the battle...

The concession people might be partially at fault here.

Keep your eyes peeled: The Viking Screamers will usually have a burley appearance or resemble Suzanne Pettersen. The next time you're at a tourney, stand near the concession stand and listen closely to them order..................

" Ah, yes, I will have two hot dogs, a pretzel, a ham sandwich and two horns of ale."

Thank God somebody will actually do something. Looking forward to hearing about it - the way tournaments are going, you will probably get your chance. Personally, I don't care one way or the other about the yellers, as I've said, it's not my show to control, but I applaud someone doing something vs talking about doing something.

As Mr Blonde said, you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

Easy for him to say, he has a cool name, not mr. Pink. Great movie

2017 M1 440 9.5* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
TM M3 3 wood - 14.25* - Tensei Pro White 80TX
Srixon u45 DI - 19* - Tensei Pro White Hybrid 100TX
Mizuno mp18 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 120x
Hogan TK wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* - Nippon Modus3 120x
Ping Anser OG
Snell MTB Black

I'll be there and would gladly be part of your thug team

Ping Anser OG
Snell MTB Black

**Hmmm, a vigilante Thug Army that protects women and children and enforces decency and respect among the spectators....**

Huh? Ok, I just woke out of my wonderful daydream; gotta go, I have a tee time....

**Hmmm, a vigilante Thug Army that protects women and children and enforces decency and respect among the spectators....**

Huh? Ok, I just woke out of my wonderful daydream; gotta go, I have a tee time....

Haha

Ping Anser OG
Snell MTB Black

1064810_10151468111701555_955007975_o.jpg

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0