Nike Apparel 2018

Beauty of CS chat I just had. They seriously suck! I'm rethinking buying anything else from this company.

Steve: Hi, my name is Steve. How may I help you?

Steve: Hi there Steve.

Steve: Good day.

Steve: I bought a pair of max orange golf shorts and have worn them 3 times and the zipper seem is falling apart. You don't carry these in stock anymore. What do I do?

Steve: 833222-852 is the product number

Steve: Thanks for letting me know about your concern for the max orange golf shorts , I'll check it for you and definitely help you with your concern here.

Steve: Can I have your email address and order number please?

Steve: my email is

Steve: order number, who knows it was last year

Steve: Was the item purchased through Nike.com?

Steve: it was

Steve: no one else carries my size in stores

Steve: Is there any way if you we're able to keep the order number?

Steve: i do not have order number.

Steve: can you look in my account. not sure how far back it goes

Steve: You mentioned that you order the item last year?

Steve: By the way Steve, Thank you for being part of our NikePlus family which entitles you with free standard shipping and returns on every purchases.

Steve: last spring or summer can't remember for sure

Steve: I see.

Steve: We have a very good return policy here on Nike.com. You can definitely return the item for any reasons within 30 days and beyond that, we can still accept it for inspection as long as its within 2 years from the purchased date.

Steve: seriously, i don't need to send a pair of shorts to you guys after all the money I have spent at your company so you can "believe me"? C'mon! I just want to get a new pair of shorts which will hopefully be able to hold up longer than 3 washes.

Steve: Definitely this is not the kind of quality and experience that Nike wants for there consumer. We will inspect that item and from there will check what are the options that you can get for the issue Steve.

Steve: I've dropped almost $4k at your company since March 2016 and you seriously want me to send you shorts to inspect. How about I stop spending money with your because your quality and customer service is horrific? Will that make everyone happy?

Steve: I'm printing this out and sending it to someone who can help me.

Steve: I understand Steve that's why we would like to have it checked to avoid this kind of experience and we take full responsibility for the Nike products that we send to our consumer that's why we still accept it for inspection as long as its within 2 years from the purchased date.

Steve: stitching is ruined and zipper is coming loose. what do you need to inspect. Give me something to remedy my situation or I will b**** further up until I get the help I want.

Steve: The best thing to do for the item is you may file a claim for your flawed item at Nikeclaims.com or call Nike Consumer Affairs at 1-800-344-6453 (between 7 am-4 pm PT Monday-Friday).

Steve: Thanks for nothing chump!

Glad Nike didn’t cave.

Same. Customer is arrogant because he's spent 4k. He remembers how much money he's spent but not his order number, which is easily accessible.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beauty of CS chat I just had. They seriously suck! I'm rethinking buying anything else from this company.

Steve: I bought a pair of max orange golf shorts and have worn them 3 times and the zipper seem is falling apart. You don't carry these in stock anymore. What do I do?

Steve: Thanks for letting me know about your concern for the max orange golf shorts , I'll check it for you and definitely help you with your concern here.

Steve: By the way Steve, Thank you for being part of our NikePlus family which entitles you with free standard shipping and returns on every purchases.

Steve: We have a very good return policy here on Nike.com. You can definitely return the item for any reasons within 30 days and beyond that, we can still accept it for inspection as long as its within 2 years from the purchased date.

Steve: seriously, i don't need to send a pair of shorts to you guys after all the money I have spent at your company so you can "believe me"? C'mon! I just want to get a new pair of shorts which will hopefully be able to hold up longer than 3 washes.

Steve: Definitely this is not the kind of quality and experience that Nike wants for there consumer. We will inspect that item and from there will check what are the options that you can get for the issue Steve.

Steve: I've dropped almost $4k at your company since March 2016 and you seriously want me to send you shorts to inspect. How about I stop spending money with your because your quality and customer service is horrific? Will that make everyone happy?

Steve: I understand Steve that's why we would like to have it checked to avoid this kind of experience and we take full responsibility for the Nike products that we send to our consumer that's why we still accept it for inspection as long as its within 2 years from the purchased date.

Steve: stitching is ruined and zipper is coming loose. what do you need to inspect. Give me something to remedy my situation or I will b**** further up until I get the help I want.

Steve: The best thing to do for the item is you may file a claim for your flawed item at Nikeclaims.com or call Nike Consumer Affairs at 1-800-344-6453 (between 7 am-4 pm PT Monday-Friday).

Why would you embarrass yourself by posting what a chump you are?

Why would you embarrass yourself by posting what a chump you are?

seriously. entitlement much?

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS

LOL Biggest load of s**t I've read. Get this guy out of here, not sure what he was thinking when he posted this.

How many people attending the Masters today are standing there in the rain thinking "I should have bought that Nike Poncho!!!"

still none....

They'd stand out without having to yell BABA BOOEY!

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

Never even thought to add up what I've spent since a certain date.

I've always found Nike to be extremely reasonable with their returns and product guarantees. I've had to file claims on a couple pairs of shoes within the 2 years - a pair of Flyknit Chukkas I bought from Golfsmith before they went out of business where the eyelet broke and a pair of AM90's that I thought had abnormal wear in the heel. Nike did right by the customer both times.

They are completely in the right to ask you to go through the claims process in this case. If you spent $4k with them over the last couple years, I'm sure you have other pairs of shorts to wear during the 1-2 weeks it will take them to turn around a replacement or a voucher.

Titleist TSR3 : Ventus TR Blue 6X
Taylormade Stealth Plus : Ventus Velocore Blue 7X
Taylormade SIM2 Rescue - AD-IZ 85X
Taylormade P770 4-PW : MCA MMT 125X
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : MCA MMT 125X
Swag Handsome One
Taylormade TP5

Magnolia hat arrived earlier than expected.

25gh3qo.jpg

Thanks for posting! Looks even better and nice to get it before Nike Golf final group Sunday!

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

Not a fan of the mold. Almost like a dad hat.

All of them were like this. Pgatss

Gross.

What didn’t they release those scorecard holders

Taylormade Sim 2 Graphite design AD GP 6
Titleist TSI3 GD AD DI 7
Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue S400
Titleist SM7 Vokey 46.50.54.60 DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron T22 fastback Murdered out

IG _Flagrant

Not a fan of the mold. Almost like a dad hat.

All of them were like this. Pgatss

Gross.

What didn’t they release those scorecard holders

I will agree that the mold are different from other classic 99 hats. Especially the TW Aerobill. They both feel and fit different.

I have to wear the magnolia one a little higher on my head.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

What shirt was Rory wearing on Saturday? I was watching his post round press conference and the shirt almost looked thick like a sweater or pullover.

He’s been wearing the new Aeroreact polo all week. Pretty sure it was Nebula Blue colorway.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

what do you guys think of woods wearing a nike hat, and not his TW hat?

That is a TW hat

Not one that says "TW" on the front

https://www.nike.com/t/tw-aerobill-classic-99-fitted-golf-hat-yATYOJoL/892482-010

TM M5 Graffaloy Bimatrix Pink Stiff
Random 3W
Random (4-5H)
6-A XHot w SpeedStep 85 Stiff
Haywood 54 and 60
Piretti

That is a TW hat

Not one that says "TW" on the front

https://www.nike.com...OJoL/892482-010

Nike logo on front, TW logo on back.

Titleist TSR3 : Ventus TR Blue 6X
Taylormade Stealth Plus : Ventus Velocore Blue 7X
Taylormade SIM2 Rescue - AD-IZ 85X
Taylormade P770 4-PW : MCA MMT 125X
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : MCA MMT 125X
Swag Handsome One
Taylormade TP5

I remember back at the height of his TW logo branding and his amazing playing on course, TW use to go TW hat Thursday Friday and then go to the Swoosh hat for the weekend.

I like him mixing it up. Also hope NDC drops the TW Swoosh Classic 99 hat for us mere mortals!

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

I remember back at the height of his TW logo branding and his amazing playing on course, TW use to go TW hat Thursday Friday and then go to the Swoosh hat for the weekend.

I like him mixing it up. Also hope NDC drops the TW Swoosh Classic 99 hat for us mere mortals!

The old story behind it (supposedly...could have been made up) was that Tiger wore the TW logo on the front on Thurs/Fri so people would see who was chasing them. Then TW on the back of the cap on Sat/Sun so everyone else could see who was leading.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]