Most comfortable golf shoes?

Middler

Anyone see/try the new Ecco Biom 3 GTX? I love the 2 GTX but they were "hot" during the Summer. I bought some Puma Ignites, which were crazy comfortable (like wearing slippers) but they don't offer much structure and the "waterproofing" leaves a lot to be desired. The new Eccos sound like they are breathable and the look better than prior versions.

Callaway Epic Max LS 9.0 Fujikura Ventus Black TS 6S
Cobra LtdX 3 wood Fujikura Motore F1 60S
Callaway UW 21 *
Mizuno JPX 919 HMP Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 120S - 4-A
Mizuno  54* Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 120S

Titleist SM6 58*
LAB DF 2.1  33"

I've had many Nike golf shoes and the Lunar Control Vapor are by far one of the most comfortable golf shoes I've owned. Even with my old TW15 and 14, after walking 18 holes, my feet would feel tired or hurt, but with the LCV, I can probably walk 36 holes with no problems. I've tried the Skechers GO Golf Pro on at the store and I have to say that those are pretty darn comfortable as well. I never had good luck with Footjoys. It all really depends on your feet. Some people have higher arches than some. Some wider.

New Puma Ignite PWRAdapt are ridiculously comfortable. Tried them recently just to check them out. Been playing Footjoy SLs (also great) and DryJoy tours for awhile so not going to change right away, but shocked by how comfortable the PWRAdapts were, and waterproof with spikes, and might make a great walking shoe. Bet they will sell out this year.

New Puma Ignite PWRAdapt are ridiculously comfortable. Tried them recently just to check them out. Been playing Footjoy SLs (also great) and DryJoy tours for awhile so not going to change right away, but shocked by how comfortable the PWRAdapts were, and waterproof with spikes, and might make a great walking shoe. Bet they will sell out this year.

Curious about the toe box on the Puma's. They look great and they look very comfortable. Just not sure how tight the toe box is. Looks like it could be a little on the narrow side. Thanks.

Made my first purchase of 2 pairs of Sketchers based on the comments of many WRX'ers. Pair 1 came yesterday and I tried them on. I ordered my regular size but these seems a bit tight at the toe, as in they were too small. Is this normal?

I discovered Sketchers golf shoes at a PGA Superstore in the Chicago area last week. (Note: my normal golf shoe size is a 12.5 2E which New Balance carries.) Sketchers carries some of its golf shoe models in two widths: "regular" and "extra wide" which is 2E. Sketchers spikeless golf shoe model 54523 (2018 Go Golf Elite V.3) in size 12 extra wide fit me perfectly and were the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever tried at a relatively bargain list price of only $100.

Unfortunately, I am only interested in replaceable softspike golf shoes. Sketchers offers two models of softspike golf shoes:

#54511 is their 2018 model Go Golf Pro V.3 LX for $160 available only in navy color. It comes in regular width only in even (no half) sizes, e.g., 12, 13, etc. This is the official "Matt Kuchar" golf shoe and it has higher quality full grain leather uppers compared to the below model.

#54512 is their 2018 model Go Golf Pro V.3 for $150 available only in black color. It also only comes in regular widths. I talked to the Sketcher Customer Service desk (800-746-3411) and was advised to buy the 54512 model in size 13 as the upper leather is softer (perhaps more stretchable) than the model 54511.

By joining the free Sketchers Elite Club, I will get free shipping, free returns and 20% off of my first order. So, i think i will give them a try. It will cost me nothing if I have to return the shoes if they are not wide enough.

Made my first purchase of 2 pairs of Sketchers based on the comments of many WRX'ers. Pair 1 came yesterday and I tried them on. I ordered my regular size but these seems a bit tight at the toe, as in they were too small. Is this normal?

I discovered Sketchers golf shoes at a PGA Superstore in the Chicago area last week. (Note: my normal golf shoe size is a 12.5 2E which New Balance carries.) Sketchers carries some of its golf shoe models in two widths: "regular" and "extra wide" which is 2E. Sketchers spikeless golf shoe model 54523 (2018 Go Golf Elite V.3) in size 12 extra wide fit me perfectly and were the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever tried at a relatively bargain list price of only $100.

Unfortunately, I am only interested in replaceable softspike golf shoes. Sketchers offers two models of softspike golf shoes:

#54511 is their 2018 model Go Golf Pro V.3 LX for $160 available only in navy color. It comes in regular width only in even (no half) sizes, e.g., 12, 13, etc. This is the official "Matt Kuchar" golf shoe and it has higher quality full grain leather uppers compared to the below model.

#54512 is their 2018 model Go Golf Pro V.3 for $150 available only in black color. It also only comes in regular widths. I talked to the Sketcher Customer Service desk (800-746-3411) and was advised to buy the 54512 model in size 13 as the upper leather is softer (perhaps more stretchable) than the model 54511.

By joining the free Sketchers Elite Club, I will get free shipping, free returns and 20% off of my first order. So, i think i will give them a try. It will cost me nothing if I have to return the shoes if they are not wide enough.

Amazon is your friend with Skechers golf shoes. Trust me. Have always gotten over 50% off of my skechers golf shoes if you buy at the right time. Last pair I scored was the Elite v3 and they were 70% off and that was 3 weeks ago.

Anyone see/try the new Ecco Biom 3 GTX? I love the 2 GTX but they were "hot" during the Summer. I bought some Puma Ignites, which were crazy comfortable (like wearing slippers) but they don't offer much structure and the "waterproofing" leaves a lot to be desired. The new Eccos sound like they are breathable and the look better than prior versions.

I’ve got the ecco 3 gtx. But have only played them in high of 70...so haven’t tested them out in the North Carolina summer. But they seem plenty breathable. But like I said it hasn’t been hot when I’ve been playing yet.

The Skechers website is not easy to navigate, and maybe out of date?, but they are still showing:

The Go Golf Pro V.3 in white/navy along with black

https://www.skechers...olf-pro-v-3/wnv

And the Go Golf Focus 2 (3 colors) and Focus Collegiate (2 colors) show replaceable spikes among the features, though still $150 like the Pro

https://www.skechers...olf-focus-2/wgy

https://www.skechers...-collegiate/wbl

FWIW

• 1 month later...

Had a set of Sketchers spikeless that ripped in less than one season. Tried/owned several FootJoy’s and didn’t love them due to their narrow toe box.

I’m an Adidas Tour 360 Boa guy all the way. Very comfortable (sizing is just right) and the most stable shoe on the market IMO. Love them.

Titleist TSi2 Driver
TEE EX9 3 wood

TM V-Steel 5 wood

Honma TR21 hybrid 
PXG 0311 Darkness 5-P 
PXG Sugar Daddy 0311T 50* 55* 60* 
Odyssey Black Tour Design #8

This hands down...FYI they run 1/2 size larger than normal.

Driver: Titleist TSr3 with MCA Tensei AV Raw White TX proto 2.0 65 @45.5"
3 Wood: Titleist TSr3 with MCA Tensei AV Blue 75 TX
Utility Iron: Titliest T200 Utility iron build 2i 17* with ProjectX Hzrdus RDX Black XS 
Irons: Titleist T100 (2021) 4-PW ProjectX Rifle 6.5
Wedges: Titleist SM9 50.08F, 54.10S, 60.04L in DG S400
Putter: Cobra King 3D printed Supernova Putter 35"
Ball: Snell MTB-X

Just got the exact same shoe and even same color this week with the disc (which Puma doesn't upcharge for unlike every other shoe maker ). Tried them on in the store along with Footjoy, Nike and Sketchers and these were the most comfortable for my feet.

Which model is it?

Puma Pwradapt disc...VERY comfortable shoe.

Curious about the toe box on the Puma's. They look great and they look very comfortable. Just not sure how tight the toe box is. Looks like it could be a little on the narrow side. Thanks.

A bit late to the game here, but I just picked up a pair of pwradapt discs and don't find the toe boxes narrow at all. Plus the material allows for a bit of stretch. My toe area tends to be a touch on the wider side(I fall between a D and E on the brannock scale...a bit closer to E).

Footjoy Pro S/L is a close second , imo, if you don't mind spikeless. I found that these also have a touch wider toe box than most other footjoy models.

A general tip:

Everyone's foot is shaped differently, and we all walk differently as well. Really the only way to find out is to try them on and wear them on the course.

FWIW, Adidas.com has a 30 day return policy so if they're uncomfortable after a few rounds you can get a full refund...including free return shipping!

A bit late to the game here, but I just picked up a pair of pwradapt discs and don't find the toe boxes narrow at all. Plus the material allows for a bit of stretch. My toe area tends to be a touch on the wider side(I fall between a D and E on the brannock scale...a bit closer to E).

Footjoy Pro S/L is a close second , imo, if you don't mind spikeless. I found that these also have a touch wider toe box than most other footjoy models.

Those were my exact findings after trying on several brands of shoes and several models. The Puma Pwradapt disc won out and is what I bought but the Footjoy SL where my second pick and were more comfortable than my current FJ sports that are bit narrow and take several weeks to stretch out and get a little more comfortable..and even then are still on the narrow side. If I needed a leather shoe right now, it would be the SL.

Those were my exact findings after trying on several brands of shoes and several models. The Puma Pwradapt disc won out and is what I bought but the Footjoy SL where my second pick and were more comfortable than my current FJ sports that are bit narrow and take several weeks to stretch out and get a little more comfortable..and even then are still on the narrow side. If I needed a leather shoe right now, it would be the SL.

Yeah it never even dawned on me to try the SL's as I was also considering the boost 2.0's as a leather option(which is also a fine shoe for those in need of wider toe boxes) until I read a thread on here about them. Was surprised to see they fit my feet even better than the adidas, but ultimately I loved how the puma's "hugged" my feet so they ultimately won out. Like you, if I decide to get a secondary leather shoe, the boa SL's are first on my list.

Interesting discussion here! I'm currently looking for new shoes... Where I live its almost impossible as there is basically no place to try on more than one maybe two different brands at a time. I ended up buying some Nike Lunar Command 2s off ebay but my foot was basically swimming in them... Had to sell them. I guess I have narrow feet?

Ecco Biom Hybrid 3. I've tried many Ecco golf shoes but these are the first I pulled the trigger on. Great spikeless design, incredibly soft, comfortable leather, and a nice styling.

Runner-up would be the Ecco Go Golf Pro V.3. Simple styling, low to the ground, and not too narrow. Great spiked option.

PING G400 Max 10.5° (+)
PING G430 fairway 18° (F-), Alta CB S
PING G430 hybrid 22° (F-), Alta CB S
PING i530 5-U, DG Mid 115 S300
PING s159 54°-W (bent 52°), 58°-B, DG Mid 115 S300
PING Serene B60
Maxfli Tour Yellow