> @FaReal87 said:

> > @Djuga06 said:

> > > @ronster said:

> > > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > > @Lesmond said:

> > > > > > @cvhookem63 said:

> > > > > > > @Lesmond said:

> > > > > > > > @cvhookem63 said:

> > > > > > > > It is awfully strange to me that Nike scripted Finau in a poor fitting cotton shirt for the Masters.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Don’t forget it’s 2019 and the current state of Nike Golf. Wouldn’t be surprised if they scripted TW in the same 2005 style pants.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That is a good point. Day is also in the same shirt in a different print. Every time they switch to him he is tugging at it to get it off of his body. This is a sad state of affairs. At least Rory only had to wear that shirt in the practice round.

> > > > >

> > > > > Day’s shirt print is the worst one I have seen in a long time. Looks like a picnic basket.

> > > >

> > > > What’s sad is in the golf section of the Nike site, the newest release polos look more like they belong back in the skateboarding section, or the 90’s. How did they allow them to go from the previous materials to this?

> > >

> > > Well like zonacats said, a lot of the Nike Golf employees are from NikeSB.....

> > >

> >

> > Maybe I didn’t say my piece clear enough, I’m well aware of that point. I’m saying I can’t believe they let the skateboarders make a mockery of the brand. The golf line has always been innovative, this new look is 15 steps backwards.

>

>

> Well you could say all fashion is cyclical so it’s not surprising.

>

> As for the SB hate...Nike SB has some of the cleanest looking clothing in the Nike catalog. If you associate skateboarding with baggy clothing from the late 90s you are mistaken. Looser clothing is getting bigger in athleisure wear (see:nike acg) and is now getting into the golf line. It’s not solely on SB

>

Respectfully disagree. I understand that style is cyclical but you don’t see the other major golf brands doing this for one. Not to mention, they literally were using the previous materials less than a month ago and still do on some of the vapor models. Just seems odd for the first and arguably biggest major of the year they’d make this change.

> @Djuga06 said:

> > @FaReal87 said:

> > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > @ronster said:

> > > > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > > > @Lesmond said:

> > > > > > > @cvhookem63 said:

> > > > > > > > @Lesmond said:

> > > > > > > > > @cvhookem63 said:

> > > > > > > > > It is awfully strange to me that Nike scripted Finau in a poor fitting cotton shirt for the Masters.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Don’t forget it’s 2019 and the current state of Nike Golf. Wouldn’t be surprised if they scripted TW in the same 2005 style pants.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That is a good point. Day is also in the same shirt in a different print. Every time they switch to him he is tugging at it to get it off of his body. This is a sad state of affairs. At least Rory only had to wear that shirt in the practice round.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Day’s shirt print is the worst one I have seen in a long time. Looks like a picnic basket.

> > > > >

> > > > > What’s sad is in the golf section of the Nike site, the newest release polos look more like they belong back in the skateboarding section, or the 90’s. How did they allow them to go from the previous materials to this?

> > > >

> > > > Well like zonacats said, a lot of the Nike Golf employees are from NikeSB.....

> > > >

> > >

> > > Maybe I didn’t say my piece clear enough, I’m well aware of that point. I’m saying I can’t believe they let the skateboarders make a mockery of the brand. The golf line has always been innovative, this new look is 15 steps backwards.

> >

> >

> > Well you could say all fashion is cyclical so it’s not surprising.

> >

> > As for the SB hate...Nike SB has some of the cleanest looking clothing in the Nike catalog. If you associate skateboarding with baggy clothing from the late 90s you are mistaken. Looser clothing is getting bigger in athleisure wear (see:nike acg) and is now getting into the golf line. It’s not solely on SB

> >

> Respectfully disagree. I understand that style is cyclical but you don’t see the other major golf brands doing this for one. Not to mention, they literally were using the previous materials less than a month ago and still do on some of the vapor models. Just seems odd for the first and arguably biggest major of the year they’d make this change.

>

Nike still offers polos with “advanced materials”. If style is what your talking about, sure. That’s because adidas has put out the same bland gear for the last 20 years, UA offers nothing but basic designs (with a whole lot of navy) and polo/Rlx continues to do “classics country” club chic

> @FaReal87 said:

> > @Djuga06 said:

> > > @FaReal87 said:

> > > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > > @ronster said:

> > > > > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > > > > @Lesmond said:

> > > > > > > > @cvhookem63 said:

> > > > > > > > > @Lesmond said:

> > > > > > > > > > @cvhookem63 said:

> > > > > > > > > > It is awfully strange to me that Nike scripted Finau in a poor fitting cotton shirt for the Masters.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Don’t forget it’s 2019 and the current state of Nike Golf. Wouldn’t be surprised if they scripted TW in the same 2005 style pants.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > That is a good point. Day is also in the same shirt in a different print. Every time they switch to him he is tugging at it to get it off of his body. This is a sad state of affairs. At least Rory only had to wear that shirt in the practice round.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Day’s shirt print is the worst one I have seen in a long time. Looks like a picnic basket.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What’s sad is in the golf section of the Nike site, the newest release polos look more like they belong back in the skateboarding section, or the 90’s. How did they allow them to go from the previous materials to this?

> > > > >

> > > > > Well like zonacats said, a lot of the Nike Golf employees are from NikeSB.....

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Maybe I didn’t say my piece clear enough, I’m well aware of that point. I’m saying I can’t believe they let the skateboarders make a mockery of the brand. The golf line has always been innovative, this new look is 15 steps backwards.

> > >

> > >

> > > Well you could say all fashion is cyclical so it’s not surprising.

> > >

> > > As for the SB hate...Nike SB has some of the cleanest looking clothing in the Nike catalog. If you associate skateboarding with baggy clothing from the late 90s you are mistaken. Looser clothing is getting bigger in athleisure wear (see:nike acg) and is now getting into the golf line. It’s not solely on SB

> > >

> > Respectfully disagree. I understand that style is cyclical but you don’t see the other major golf brands doing this for one. Not to mention, they literally were using the previous materials less than a month ago and still do on some of the vapor models. Just seems odd for the first and arguably biggest major of the year they’d make this change.

> >

>

> Nike still offers polos with “advanced materials”. If style is what your talking about, sure. That’s because adidas has put out the same bland gear for the last 20 years, UA offers nothing but basic designs (with a whole lot of navy) and polo/Rlx continues to do “classics country” club chic

>

I was talking about the materials. 65% cotton is a ton compared to the performance fabrics they typically dress their players in. There’s actually another thread in here discussing the cotton polo vs performance materials. I prefer performance myself, all an opinion.

> @CHuntsman said:

> > @lopey986 said:

> > > @CHuntsman said:

> > > OMFG!!!!! Shouldve ordered when i had the chance. What a bonehead!!

> > > https://www.ebay.com/itm/LIMITED-EDITION-TIGER-WOODS-FRANK-PATCH-POLO-SZ-XL-SOLD-OUT-IN-SECONDS/113714482449?hash=item1a79e94d11:g:~r4AAOSwmZNcrhsz&frcectupt=true

> >

> > What a dipshit, he blurred out the order number on his screenshot but left his entire name and address up there. Good lord.

>

> Cant fix stupid!

Epic fail...

> @Lesmond said:

> > @cvhookem63 said:

> > > @Lesmond said:

> > > > @cvhookem63 said:

> > > > It is awfully strange to me that Nike scripted Finau in a poor fitting cotton shirt for the Masters.

> > >

> > > Don’t forget it’s 2019 and the current state of Nike Golf. Wouldn’t be surprised if they scripted TW in the same 2005 style pants.

> >

> > That is a good point. Day is also in the same shirt in a different print. Every time they switch to him he is tugging at it to get it off of his body. This is a sad state of affairs. At least Rory only had to wear that shirt in the practice round.

>

> Day’s shirt print is the worst one I have seen in a long time. Looks like a picnic basket.

Day's whole outfit today was so weird.

A 90s-inspired window pane shirt. Off yellow pants with a similar color belt. Hem hitting unevenly on his hi tops. The whole fit seemed off, a little baggy and just looked like cheap material.

Don't think I've ever commented on a golf outfit but that was just strikingly bad.

Discount Golf World is having a sale on the shirts Brooks Koepka is wearing this week. I really like the look of the Nike Dry Vapor Solid Polos. Picked up a few.

Callaway Paradym Smoke AI Triple Diamond 9* Proxima 6X

PXG Black Ops Tour-1 9* Ventus Blue Plus 6X

TM Stealth2 Plus 3 wood 15*- Ventus TR Blue 7X
Callaway Rogue “T” Triple Diamond 19* 5 wood- Ventus TR Blue 8X
4-PW PXG Gen5 Darkness 0311T MMT 105TX 2* flat
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  50* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  54* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  58* Axiom 125X
LAB Mezz Max-heavy version, 35” with Stability Tour Fire shaft. Press II 3.0 grip
PXG Hybrid stand bag

>

> Day's whole outfit today was so weird.

>

> A 90s-inspired window pane shirt. Off yellow pants with a similar color belt. Hem hitting unevenly on his hi tops. The whole fit seemed off, a little baggy and just looked like cheap material.

>

> Don't think I've ever commented on a golf outfit but that was just strikingly bad.

I wouldn't call the AM1s a high top

> @dupaloop3611 said:

> How does Nike think the golf clothing models sell the product for them? The golf models look terrible in every product.

I've been almost posting the exact same comment for a couple of months now, and just never pulled the trigger. I can't believe they make the golf clothes look like they fit so poorly on everyone. I'm not sure if it's the camera angles they use, or if all of the models just have goofy builds, but every piece of clothing looks completely unattractive on them. It's very strange.

I know this is a Nike thread, but have slowly been turned away by new products. They still have one version of the Aerobill hat I really like, and glad I stocked up on Aeroreact blade polos and my favorite fall top, 1/4 zip therma core, I do not like anything new.

As for pants, always wanted them as they made the best golf pants, then they took my size away, and the pants seem to be getting worse. I just got my fist pair of Bonobos, and they are way better pants, more sizing and cut options, and no more expensive.

Nike is getting less and less money from me. They just ruined the new Nike Free RN shoes also, the 2018 were amazing, the new 5.0 suck, just returned 2 pair.

Weak Nike.....

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Just got the Flex Slim pants in Black, Vapor Polo Control in Lilac Mist and the Vapor Polo Stripe in Habanero Red. The shirts fit great. Sleeves are the perfect length and not too big in the body.

• Like 1

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

> @stachoaj said:

> > @lopey986 said:

> > Lot of TW clothes marked way down. Nike Vapor Pro in the navy are down to 60 from 100. Vapor are 50 in all colors.

> >

> > Flex Victory pants are down to 60, think i'm gonna order a couple pairs with my coupon code i've got for 25% and take a shot on them.

>

> What site?

Nike.com

Anyone know the name of the shirt Rory is wearing today? It’s white with blue stripes and has the metal logo swoosh on the sleeve like old tiger shirts did. Saw it at golf galaxy today but they only had it in small. Really liked it when I saw it in person.

Taylormade 17 M2 D Type with Ahina 70s
Ping G30 14.5 stiff
Cleveland Mashie 18 hybrid
Ping I E1 4-uw. Modus 105 stiff
Ping 54, 58 Tour S
Taylormade DJ Spider Tour

> @browne11 said:

> Anyone know the name of the shirt Rory is wearing today? It’s white with blue stripes and has the metal logo swoosh on the sleeve like old tiger shirts did. Saw it at golf galaxy today but they only had it in small. Really liked it when I saw it in person.

Nike Dri-FIT Player

https://nike.app.link/A3NQ50sPPV

• Like 1

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Since the SB people at Nike Golf... they need to bring back the Dunk... My 2 pairs on holding on for dear life

WITB

Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Ventus Blue 7-TX

Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Ventus Black 8-X

Callaway Apex UW 17º w/ Hazardous Smoke

Callaway Apex UW 21º w/ Hazardous Smoke

6-43º Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

48º Vokey SM6, 54º Vokey SM8 Raw, 60º SM9 Raw

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

> @Djuga06 said:

> > @FaReal87 said:

> > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > @FaReal87 said:

> > > > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > > > @ronster said:

> > > > > > > @Djuga06 said:

> > > > > > > > @Lesmond said:

> > > > > > > > > @cvhookem63 said:

> > > > > > > > > > @Lesmond said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @cvhookem63 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > It is awfully strange to me that Nike scripted Finau in a poor fitting cotton shirt for the Masters.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Don’t forget it’s 2019 and the current state of Nike Golf. Wouldn’t be surprised if they scripted TW in the same 2005 style pants.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > That is a good point. Day is also in the same shirt in a different print. Every time they switch to him he is tugging at it to get it off of his body. This is a sad state of affairs. At least Rory only had to wear that shirt in the practice round.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Day’s shirt print is the worst one I have seen in a long time. Looks like a picnic basket.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What’s sad is in the golf section of the Nike site, the newest release polos look more like they belong back in the skateboarding section, or the 90’s. How did they allow them to go from the previous materials to this?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Well like zonacats said, a lot of the Nike Golf employees are from NikeSB.....

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Maybe I didn’t say my piece clear enough, I’m well aware of that point. I’m saying I can’t believe they let the skateboarders make a mockery of the brand. The golf line has always been innovative, this new look is 15 steps backwards.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Well you could say all fashion is cyclical so it’s not surprising.

> > > >

> > > > As for the SB hate...Nike SB has some of the cleanest looking clothing in the Nike catalog. If you associate skateboarding with baggy clothing from the late 90s you are mistaken. Looser clothing is getting bigger in athleisure wear (see:nike acg) and is now getting into the golf line. It’s not solely on SB

> > > >

> > > Respectfully disagree. I understand that style is cyclical but you don’t see the other major golf brands doing this for one. Not to mention, they literally were using the previous materials less than a month ago and still do on some of the vapor models. Just seems odd for the first and arguably biggest major of the year they’d make this change.

> > >

> >

> > Nike still offers polos with “advanced materials”. If style is what your talking about, sure. That’s because adidas has put out the same bland gear for the last 20 years, UA offers nothing but basic designs (with a whole lot of navy) and polo/Rlx continues to do “classics country” club chic

> >

> I was talking about the materials. 65% cotton is a ton compared to the performance fabrics they typically dress their players in. There’s actually another thread in here discussing the cotton polo vs performance materials. I prefer performance myself, all an opinion.

>

Fashion is cyclical - you both have nailed it.

But their job is to sell clothing - there are young kids that will buy it because it looks trendy. I personally don't play in cotton polos, but theres a large percentage of people that do

Nike is an innovative company that has always been on the forefront of the next best thing in clothing - in respect to athletics.

You obviously dont care for much this season - I dont either. With that said - we are still talking about it. Goal accomplished.

> @Ogden51 said:

> @Lesmond where are those hats from mate & do they have an online store? I’d be taking one of each

In-store at Roger Dunn/Golf Mart. They have an online store but I don’t know if they sell the praying hands one.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Personally, 1-2 years ago I was trying to narrow down what golf clothing I was going to buy. Over these last 6 months I’ve been trying to find something to buy. I like the flex slim pants and shorts but how many pairs do I really need.

By the way, what does Nike expect a golfer to put in the pocket that has a zipper running from the hip to the knee? Yardage book, tees, glove, chain wallet......

Maybe I’m seeing things but to me it looks like the clothes chosen for the Nike golfers is ill fitting? Baggy pants and shirts? Thrown together colours? And as others mentioned the Snake pack is the tan colour?

Adam Scott in Uniqlo and Speith in UA look off as well. Adidas is kinda meh. BUT man what happened to Nike??? (I know been mentioned a billion times how far they fallen lately but STILL!)