APPLY: The 2019 Titleist Pro V1 Experience with GolfWRX. 8 Members wanted. Apply here!

City/State- Chester Springs, Pa (5/6 hour drive to plant, or can use FF miles if needed)

Handicap- 6.3

Currently play/why- Chrome Soft, I was not fit into them but got a bunch for free. Our club is all Titleist now, so we can be friends.

Interested in seeing/experiencing- I'm most interested in meeting with the fitting group, to see which ball has the best spin characteristics for my game. Talking with marketing and R&D about new product launches. I also would love to see what it takes to make a Titleist ball from start to finish(quality, consistency, etc.) How 80+ years of making golf balls has both changed and remained the same.

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

Oh man! This would be AWESOME... and just so happens my BDAY is June 5th!

Not sure I can make the 12hour drive, unless the WRX guys from HQ in MI want to carpool!!!... Knudson... anyone?? LOL!!!

Taylormade M5 w/ Tenesi Orange 60x 
Taylormade M5 3w/5w w/ Tenesi Orange 70x   
Callaway Apex Pro Combo PX 6.0
Vokey SM7 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Titleist Pro-V1x

What is your home city/state? Framingham, MA

What is your current USGA Handicap? 7

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball? ProV1x - I've switched back and forth between the regular V1 and the X through the years, but never been truly fit for a ball.

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? The way they dial people in for the correct ball. I'm a golf nerd and would love to see all the technologies and resources at their disposal.

Ping G430 LST 10.5
Ping G430 MAX 5W (lofted down to 4W)

Ping G430 MAX 7W 
Ping i230 4-U
Ping S159 Chrome - 56 S  

Ping S159 Chrome - 60 T  
SC Futura 5W

What is your home city/state? Ottawa, Ontario

What is your current USGA Handicap? 11

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball?

ProV1, for feel, performance and confidence. Made the switch from ProV1x with the apparent model swap in 2017 but not sure of actual vs perceived performance.

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist?

Getting the facts vs the hype, how does Titleist differentiate itself in the super competitive ball market and how it effects me and my golf game.

> **What is your home city/Province** Aurora, ON

> **What is your current USGA Handicap?** 3.4

> **Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball?** Both Pro V1 and X .. not custom fit (custom number)

> **What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist?** The science and also the production of golf balls from scratch to 12/box

Ping G400 LST 11* Ventus Black TR 5x

Ping G400 5w 16.9* Ventus Black 5x

Ping G400 7w 19.5* Ventus Red 6x

Ping G425 4h 22* Fuji TourSpec 8.2s

Ping Blueprint S 5 - PW Steelfiber 95 & 110s

Ping Glide Wrx 49*, 54*, 59*, Tour W 64* SF 125s

EvnRoll ER9

What is your home city/state? Warren, MI

What is your current USGA Handicap? 8

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball? Titleist ProV1x and I was never fit for a ball.

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? I want to see what goes into making a golf ball and I want to see the what the quality control of golf balls is because I work in quality control but not for golf balls.

What is your home city/state? Bellevue, NE

What is your current USGA Handicap? 11

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball? Taylor Made TPX5, Pro V1, Vice Pro Plus

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? Seeing the whole process and the differences between how each of the balls are designed/made.

What is your home city/state? Berwyn, PA

What is your current USGA Handicap? 12

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball? ProV1, because I prefer the lower trajectory and high spin with my short irons. I was fit for them at a Titleist green grass fitting event.

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? I'm most interested in seeing the process itself, and most interested in learning how the different materials and dimple patterns interact to impact performance.

What is your home city/state? Indian Land, SC

What is your current USGA Handicap? 7.7

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball? Taylormade TP5, getting good results. Played ProV1x for a long time.

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? The manufacturing process

Taylormade 2016 M2 Driver w/Fujikura 757 XStiff
Taylormade 2017 HL 3W 16.5
Ping I20 Hybrids 17 & 20 Stock Stiff
Ping IE 1 5-PW White Dot w/Modus 105 Stiff
Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 CB
Titleist Vokey SM6 54.10S & 58.12K

> @HipCheck said:

> mc348f12q68j.jpg

>

> # The 2019 Titleist Pro V1 Experience

>

> On June 5-6, Titleist will take eight (8) WRX members on a journey through the development process for next generation Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls.

>

> This experience will take you behind-the-scenes of Titleist’s world-class design, testing and manufacturing processes – gaining exclusive access to Titleist's Golf Ball R&D department, Manchester Lane Test Facility and Ball Plant 3 – to meet the people and explore the technology that goes into making the most trusted golf balls in the game.

>

> Bring all your golf ball questions – and your golf clubs, because no trip to Titleist is complete without some dedicated product testing.

>

> ## TO APPLY YOU MUST

> * Be a GolfWRX Forum Member in good standing

> * Be willing to drive or provide your own transportation (round trip) to the host hotel in New Bedford, Mass.

> * Be willing to participate in an ongoing experience discussion on GolfWRX

> * Be ready to travel from the night of June 4th thru June 6th to have a great time.

>

> ## TO ENTER

> In a post below, include your answers to the following questions:

> What is your home city/state?

> What is your current USGA Handicap?

> Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball?

> What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist?

>

> ## WHO

> Titleist Golf Ball R&D, Manufacturing, Product Management, Golf Ball Fitting and Marketing associates, each of whom play key roles in the golf ball development process.

>

> ## WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT

> Behind-the-scenes tours, one-on-one sessions with golf ball experts, product testing, giveaways and more...

> You’ll be expected to contribute to a live Titleist visit thread and possibly on social media as well…

>

> ## HOW PARTICIPANTS ARE SELECTED

> GolfWRX will select members based on entries and inform them by PM. All Entrants will be picked on or about May 20.

>

> Please apply now below!

>

>

finally, something close. portland, maine, 2, ProV1(yellow,finally), golf balls

> @HipCheck said:

> Apply today!

What is your home city/state? Raleigh, NC

What is your current USGA Handicap? 5

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball? Pro V1x--best combo of low spin off the driver, high spin off the irons, penetrating flight, good greenside control. I was fit for the ball with my teacher on Trackman.

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? Anything and everything they'll show me! I've been a Titleist loyalist since the 1970's tour balata, and the "tour model" blades.

What is your home city/state? Olympia, WA

What is your current USGA Handicap? Unknown, about 10?

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? ProV1, AVX, B330RXS, was told in fittings at various locations I should play a softer ball due to slower SS, and something with less spin as I have high launch high spin

Were you fit for your golf ball? Yes.

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? Meeting the people, everyone on Mark Crossfield's videos are the most incredible, passionate people.

**What is your home city/state?** West Chester, PA

**What is your current USGA Handicap?** 3.4

**Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball?** Chrome Soft X & ProV1X. Never been fitted.

**What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist?** I am a mechanical engineering student interested in pursuing a career in R&D, and it would be awesome to see and learn about what they do behind the scenes to develop and manufacture balls (also I want to talk them into giving me a summer internship).

**What is your home city/state?**

Lincoln, Maine

**What is your current USGA Handicap?**

**Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball?**

Srixon Z-Star - Got a decent amount of spin, but honestly, I rotate through balls quite a lot. Would love to settle on one. Haven't been fit for a ball ever.

**What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist?**

Would love to see how they test ball prototypes and how they further develop initial designs based on the data they must collect.

Titleist Tsi3 9/Tensei White 65x

Titleist Tsi2 16.5/Tensei White 75x

Titleist 818 h2 21/Tensei White 95x

Mizuno Mp-20 mb 4-Pw/Dynamic Gold 120x

Mizuno T22 50, 54, 58/Dynamic Gold s400

Bettinardi Studio Stock #8

Titleist ProV1x

What is your home city/state? Somerset, Ky

What is your current USGA Handicap? 1.3

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball? B stone X, great distance off driver and the ability to flight my irons up and down with ease. No I wasn’t fit but would like to get ball fit

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? Talking with the engineers about why certain pro’s play previous models and what has been some of their biggest challenges.

What is your home city/state? Cincinnati / Ohio

What is your current USGA Handicap? 10

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball? 2018 Titleist Pro V1 , Taylermade TP5

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? Can't beat urathane balls around the green.. Balls that can gives you distance on the drive and spin around the greens..

What is your home city/state?

**Torrington, CT**

What is your current USGA Handicap?

**6.0**

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball?

**TP5x, for outstanding control and spin, and great in the wind. Never fit for a golf ball.**

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist?

**R&D and how golf balls are made**

What is your home city/state? New York, NY

What is your current USGA Handicap? 8.6

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Bridgestone B330 bc it’s low spin for me but doesn’t feel too harsh. Gets the ball to check but not spin too much keeping it predictable for my short game.

Were you fit for your golf ball? Nope, just some trial and error a few years ago

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? Honestly i just want to learn more - more about what the right factors are to think about, more about which materials have which impact and more about my game

What is your home city/state? Cleveland, OH

What is your current USGA Handicap? 2.3

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball? TM TP5x, Ksig and ProV1x. I was not fit for my golf balls. I play just what feels good off the club. I really should have a fitting because I’m sure it could help my ball flight or something like that.

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? The process. Everything about the process of R&D to fitting to how the balls are figured out.

What is your home city/state? Rockland, ME

What is your current USGA Handicap? 12.8

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why?: ProV1 also been trying out V1X to achieve higher iron flight. Titleist has been the most consistent ball for me.

Were you fit for your golf ball?: No

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist?: R&D, manufacturing and Also get fit for which ball would be ideal for my game.

What is your home city/state? Wilmington, NY

What is your current USGA Handicap? 16.1

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball? Titleist AVX. Never been fit for a ball. It works well with my slower swing speed and I like the feel.

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? Manufacturing process and testing.

Thank you for the opportunity.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

What is your home city/state? Florence, SC

What is your current USGA Handicap? 7.9

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? TP5x. I love the feel and have found them to be very durable.

Were you fit for your golf ball? No

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? I want to see what makes Titleist the brand chosen by most tour professionals and most importantly I would like to see how it can benefit my game if i made the switch to their equipment.

It is shocking to me to see how few people signed up for this one. I wish my schedule allowed me to submit for it but amazing the lack of responses.

Ping G425 LST w Accra TZ6CB      M5 Rocket 14* Accra RPG 472    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
Mizuno MP20 MMC w KBS $Taper     Mizuno T22  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     LAB Mezz1 Max    OldSkool Ping L8
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

What is your home city/state? Anchorage Alaska

What is your current USGA Handicap? 10.1

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball? Vice Pro Soft

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? Testing differences between ProV and X, as well as numbers against my gamer. Gaining an understanding of how materials affect different aspects of a ball's description. Understand the manufactoring QC process.

> @Oaks said:

> It is shocking to me to see how few people signed up for this one. I wish my schedule allowed me to submit for it but amazing the lack of responses.

Lol, I thought the same thing a few days ago. Hopefully that helps me get selected to go.

Titleist 915 D3 8.5* W/ Fujikura Speeder Pro74, set at A1
Titleist 915 FD 15* W/ Diamana 70 Whiteboard, set A1
Mizuno MP4 3-P W/ Nippon Modus3 130X
Mizuno T5 50*, 54*, 58* 50 & 54 with Modus 130x and 58 with Modus wedge 125x
Byron Morgan 006 GSS

What is your home city/state? Fuquay Varina, NC

What is your current USGA Handicap? 8.2

Which golf ball(s) do you currently play, and why? Were you fit for your golf ball? TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x depending on the day. I found faster ball speeds with these balls than many other brands in 2018 and I have a collection of them I'll continue to work through until I run out. I was not fit for my golf ball.

What are you most interested in seeing/experiencing at Titleist? The manufacturing process and everything that goes into it - particularly the R&D. After listening to the GolfWRX podcast about the facility my interest has grown greatly. If it was such a mind blowing experience to the WRX staff, I'm sure it'll be incredible for the average guy like myself.

Nothing is safe in my bag!