2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Mizuno MP-4 vs MP-18MB feel?

CRB357

another vote here for the MP4's feeling softer.

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / Tensei Pro White 100TX
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

SC Phantom 5.5 (2024) 35”

Jailbird AI Cruiser 40"

> @Chuck905 said:

> Smh, this is a great thread, like really? I passed on the 4 and 5s for the 18s. Yes, the 4s felt soft but the 18s felt right yet very easy to hit and true on launch characteristics. Even now at times, the 18s borderlines a marshmallow feel which I passionately dislike.

>

> The 5s, were just too fat and curvy that it was a turn off. I’ll even hit my buddies 5s at the range just to oblige because he wants to hit my 18s and hear how awesome they feell but are so hard to hit!

>

> It comes down to the 4s and 18s, which one do you like at address and the shape?

>

> Personally, I like the more boxy, sharp lines, latest high density forging process, major winning DNA influence whereas, the 4s were a knock off of the 64s (tour proven which is why I back up with the 900 Tours iron set).

>

"Smh, this is a great thread, like really?"

What does that mean?

Titletist TS3 9.5* Tensei Raw Blue 55 S

Titleist TS3 15* 3wd PX Evenflow T-1100 6.0 75

Titleist 818H 17*, 20*, 23* Hybrids w/ Fuji Atmos HB Tour Spec 8S Blue

Titleist 620MB 5-PW KBS Tour V 110S

Vokey SM8 52.08F & 58.08M KBS Tour V 110S

Scotty Cameron Newport Pro Platinum is my gamer. Currently experimenting with an Odyssey Arm Lock Double Wide.

2019 ProV1 

Agreed—the topic is entirely subjective. They’re both good irons. I like the MP-4 more, but I prefer the softest/least clicky iron I can get my hands on. I also prefer the thinner topline and shape of the MP-4.

I am definitely excited to see the new MP launch, and do an in-person testing down the road. :)

• Like 1

My theory is the 4 vs 18 feel question could be one related to the CG. The 18 CG is rather higher than that of the 4. Those who do better with higher CGs may prefer the 18, and those who do better with mid CGs may prefer the 4.

It's a theory. :)

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, RIP Beta 90X -or- TM Sim2 Ti 3w, NV105 X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S 

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3)

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

I bought a demo 6 iron mp18 mc the cbish one and nothing special at all feel wise. Did 3x9 holes and sold it so yes Subjective i agree.Buy and Try.

2020 18 July mid winterNZ
Ping Rapture 2006 10.5
Nike VrS 3wood
Callaway Razr Edge5 wood

MP100=33 9876 5/mp63
54     RTX2
60     RTX2
ProPlatinum NewportTwo
2002 325gram +8.NewGrip
Dont hesitate to buy one!

> @rt_charger said:

> It will be interesting to see how the MP4's compare to the MP20's when they come out....

I cannot get past that copper coating process so I won’t be interested in the 20 line up unless they can offer a two iron in which I will be exploring with Pings Blueprint and Titleist releases

> @Chuck905 said:

> > @rt_charger said:

> > It will be interesting to see how the MP4's compare to the MP20's when they come out....

>

> I cannot get past that copper coating process so I won’t be interested in the 20 line up unless they can offer a two iron in which I will be exploring with Pings Blueprint and Titleist releases

>

>

Just as well there is a 2 iron in the HMB

> @Chuck905 said:

> > @rt_charger said:

> > It will be interesting to see how the MP4's compare to the MP20's when they come out....

>

> I cannot get past that copper coating process so I won’t be interested in the 20 line up unless they can offer a two iron in which I will be exploring with Pings Blueprint and Titleist releases

>

>

Why would a copper coating underlay even matter? It’s not visible, it’s an undercoat beneath the nickel plating to improve feel.

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Diamana TB 60S

PXG GEN6 5 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Yamaha RMX VD 7 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro hybrid (22) w/Aldila Tour Blue 85 stiff hybrid

Wilson Staff Model CB 5-G w/DG s300 shafts

Edel T grind 54 w/Nippon 125 wedge shaft

Fourteen RM-12 58 w/Dynamic Golds400

Axis1 Rose putter, 34 inches

> @dmeeksDC said:

> > @Chuck905 said:

> > > @rt_charger said:

> > > It will be interesting to see how the MP4's compare to the MP20's when they come out....

> >

> > I cannot get past that copper coating process so I won’t be interested in the 20 line up unless they can offer a two iron in which I will be exploring with Pings Blueprint and Titleist releases

> >

> >

> Why would a copper coating underlay even matter? It’s not visible, it’s an undercoat beneath the nickel plating to improve feel.

>

Just sounds tacky, especially for their MP flagship.

> @Chuck905 said:

> > @dmeeksDC said:

> > > @Chuck905 said:

> > > > @rt_charger said:

> > > > It will be interesting to see how the MP4's compare to the MP20's when they come out....

> > >

> > > I cannot get past that copper coating process so I won’t be interested in the 20 line up unless they can offer a two iron in which I will be exploring with Pings Blueprint and Titleist releases

> > >

> > >

> > Why would a copper coating underlay even matter? It’s not visible, it’s an undercoat beneath the nickel plating to improve feel.

> >

> Just sounds tacky, especially for their MP flagship.

>

I hear ya, but I believe this is a return to an old method used in the 1980s. I have no idea if it really makes any difference in feel but I would like to compare it to others and see. I have liked their clubs with the titanium co-forgings. Solid feel and pretty forgiving.

Both great, but oddly as a guy that likes a thin topline, the MP4 was too thin for me.> @dmeeksDC said:

> > @Chuck905 said:

> > > @dmeeksDC said:

> > > > @Chuck905 said:

> > > > > @rt_charger said:

> > > > > It will be interesting to see how the MP4's compare to the MP20's when they come out....

> > > >

> > > > I cannot get past that copper coating process so I won’t be interested in the 20 line up unless they can offer a two iron in which I will be exploring with Pings Blueprint and Titleist releases

> > > >

> > > >

> > > Why would a copper coating underlay even matter? It’s not visible, it’s an undercoat beneath the nickel plating to improve feel.

> > >

> > Just sounds tacky, especially for their MP flagship.

> >

> I hear ya, but I believe this is a return to an old method used in the 1980s. I have no idea if it really makes any difference in feel but I would like to compare it to others and see. I have liked their clubs with the titanium co-forgings. Solid feel and pretty forgiving.

>

They did the with the JDM version of the MP18 as well.

I'm so conflicted, the new Titleist MBs look so nice as well, I have a feeling i'll have both sets in a few months.

Taylormade Stealth Plus Mitsu Kai'li White 70S
Taylormade SIM2 15  Tour AD DI 8S
Mizuno MP 20 3-PW ProjectX 6.0
Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
Cameron Newport 2 CT
Titleist ProV1x Left dash

> @shanx said:

> This copper overlay business has been done before, I think it's just silliness. I had MP29S and TN87s at the same time, with the same shafts and the "magical underlay" did nothing for improving feel..

You are most likely correct. If it made a huge difference, they would have kept doing it for the past three decades, and everyone else would be doing it too. Doesn’t mean the MP20 is not going to feel great, but people may attribute their positive reactions to the copper underlay even if it would feel the same without it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Softer is softer, and pretty much everyone can tell if one club feels softer than another. That is not subjective. Now whether it “feels better” is subject to everyone’s taste.

Copper stuff doesn’t bother me. I think Mizuno is using the copper to help the HD and boron stuff feel softer. Basically they are directing the copper underlay MP-20 to those of us who were not crazy about the MP18 feel. I can’t wait to try them.

I had a good day today, hit the 4’s out the middle more the normal, they feel so good. MP-20 will have to feel really good to make me cough up $1200.

Titletist TS3 9.5* Tensei Raw Blue 55 S

Titleist TS3 15* 3wd PX Evenflow T-1100 6.0 75

Titleist 818H 17*, 20*, 23* Hybrids w/ Fuji Atmos HB Tour Spec 8S Blue

Titleist 620MB 5-PW KBS Tour V 110S

Vokey SM8 52.08F & 58.08M KBS Tour V 110S

Scotty Cameron Newport Pro Platinum is my gamer. Currently experimenting with an Odyssey Arm Lock Double Wide.

2019 ProV1 

yz2l9e0fh03t.jpeg

Honestly, I’ve almost bought the MP4, own the 18s full set, recently got the Callaway 18MB 2 iron, and feels solid beyond both; I’ve been a MP my whole life.

Two range sessions and a round today, the Cally is ahead in every category from off the tee, fairway and light rough. They did a great job for 2018 on the heel and toe grind for proper ground interaction. The MP18s were too square that it impeded ground interaction (thank-you Faldo), gigantic size, and no heel relief.

How is it the 2 iron Cally easier to hit than the MP18 3 iron lol!

I’ll be trading my MP18s for the Cally 18mbs and won’t even bother with that MP20s Copper BS.

• Like 1

> @Chuck905 said:

> yz2l9e0fh03t.jpeg

>

> Honestly, I’ve almost bought the MP4, own the 18s full set, recently got the Callaway 18MB 2 iron, and feels solid beyond both; I’ve been a MP my whole life.

>

> Two range sessions and a round today, the Cally is ahead in every category from off the tee, fairway and light rough. They did a great job for 2018 on the heel and toe grind for proper ground interaction. The MP18s were too square that it impeded ground interaction (thank-you Faldo), gigantic size, and no heel relief.

>

> How is it the 2 iron Cally easier to hit than the MP18 3 iron lol!

>

> I’ll be trading my MP18s for the Cally 18mbs and won’t even bother with that MP20s Copper BS.

Your swing probably just likes the extra bounce. Apex is a higher bounce blade - kinda rare. Also sounds like you’re just catching the MBs heavy. I don’t find them hard to hit. Also, even pros don’t really use blades 2 irons anymore. You just using it for tee stingers or what?

> @balls_deep said:

> > @Chuck905 said:

> > yz2l9e0fh03t.jpeg

> >

> > Honestly, I’ve almost bought the MP4, own the 18s full set, recently got the Callaway 18MB 2 iron, and feels solid beyond both; I’ve been a MP my whole life.

> >

> > Two range sessions and a round today, the Cally is ahead in every category from off the tee, fairway and light rough. They did a great job for 2018 on the heel and toe grind for proper ground interaction. The MP18s were too square that it impeded ground interaction (thank-you Faldo), gigantic size, and no heel relief.

> >

> > How is it the 2 iron Cally easier to hit than the MP18 3 iron lol!

> >

> > I’ll be trading my MP18s for the Cally 18mbs and won’t even bother with that MP20s Copper BS.

>

> Your swing probably just likes the extra bounce. Apex is a higher bounce blade - kinda rare. Also sounds like you’re just catching the MBs heavy. I don’t find them hard to hit. Also, even pros don’t really use blades 2 irons anymore. You just using it for tee stingers or what?

The 18s and 4s were very easy to hit, they Callys were just easier to hit and felt more solid is all.

I actually prefer and play better off soft or soggy conditions, divots is t an issue. This is my first season in Saskatchewan, you get firm ground, soft patch’s

With sand and wind; you want the most versatile ground interaction if possible. If you don’t like the weather, wait ten minutes . In Ontario and Orlando, it was very predictable and I’ve hand many memorable rounds with the MP18s but just feel the Callays edges it out.

Yes, I prefer stingers and control off the tee with my 2 iron. The U45 took a back seat.

I predict the the MP20s will be a dud like last most past releases.

> @NRJyzr said:

> > @shanx said:

> > > @PlayfromtheBrain said:

> > > > @PushDrawFlush said:

> > > > You can find pictures on the mizuno Instagram or the tour equipment section. I agree that the mp4s are softer but they are slightly harder to hit. (Not by much, both are blades) the mp18s to me look like player cbs due to the top line thickness

> > >

> > > The new Instagram post they had today of the iron head with copper pretty much seals it for me. Going to have to buy them.

> >

> > Saw those too..

> >

> > I owned TN87 (MP29 + copper underlay) back when I was gaming MP29s, I didn't feel any difference in softness....

> >

> > That said, I'm going to buy them too!

>

> The whole "copper underlay" thing is a myth. Richard/Forged4ever exposed that in a post not too long ago; Mizuno engineers find the whole thing amusing.

>

> If one applies logic, nickel is normally used between the steel and chrome. Nickel is softer than copper. Therefore... ;)

I'm not sure on the Richard/Forged4ever post or whatever, but per the Mohs Hardness Scale, copper is softer than nickel.

• Like 1

> @Chuck905 said:

> > @dmeeksDC said:

> > > @Chuck905 said:

> > > > @rt_charger said:

> > > > It will be interesting to see how the MP4's compare to the MP20's when they come out....

> > >

> > > I cannot get past that copper coating process so I won’t be interested in the 20 line up unless they can offer a two iron in which I will be exploring with Pings Blueprint and Titleist releases

> > >

> > >

> > Why would a copper coating underlay even matter? It’s not visible, it’s an undercoat beneath the nickel plating to improve feel.

> >

> Just sounds tacky, especially for their MP flagship.

>

?

> @Chuck905 said:

> > @balls_deep said:

> > > @Chuck905 said:

> > > yz2l9e0fh03t.jpeg

> > >

> > > Honestly, I’ve almost bought the MP4, own the 18s full set, recently got the Callaway 18MB 2 iron, and feels solid beyond both; I’ve been a MP my whole life.

> > >

> > > Two range sessions and a round today, the Cally is ahead in every category from off the tee, fairway and light rough. They did a great job for 2018 on the heel and toe grind for proper ground interaction. The MP18s were too square that it impeded ground interaction (thank-you Faldo), gigantic size, and no heel relief.

> > >

> > > How is it the 2 iron Cally easier to hit than the MP18 3 iron lol!

> > >

> > > I’ll be trading my MP18s for the Cally 18mbs and won’t even bother with that MP20s Copper BS.

> >

> > Your swing probably just likes the extra bounce. Apex is a higher bounce blade - kinda rare. Also sounds like you’re just catching the MBs heavy. I don’t find them hard to hit. Also, even pros don’t really use blades 2 irons anymore. You just using it for tee stingers or what?

>

> The 18s and 4s were very easy to hit, they Callys were just easier to hit and felt more solid is all.

>

> I actually prefer and play better off soft or soggy conditions, divots is t an issue. This is my first season in Saskatchewan, you get firm ground, soft patch’s

> With sand and wind; you want the most versatile ground interaction if possible. If you don’t like the weather, wait ten minutes . In Ontario and Orlando, it was very predictable and I’ve hand many memorable rounds with the MP18s but just feel the Callays edges it out.

>

> Yes, I prefer stingers and control off the tee with my 2 iron. The U45 took a back seat.

>

> I predict the the MP20s will be a dud like last most past releases.

>

The Cally’s aren’t for everyone though. They are a VERY low spin head as well. Put them up against MP-18’s, MB-001, P730, P7TW and the current Epin MB and only the P7TW produced lower ball speeds

> @mallrat said:

> > @Chuck905 said:

> > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > @Chuck905 said:

> > > > yz2l9e0fh03t.jpeg

> > > >

> > > > Honestly, I’ve almost bought the MP4, own the 18s full set, recently got the Callaway 18MB 2 iron, and feels solid beyond both; I’ve been a MP my whole life.

> > > >

> > > > Two range sessions and a round today, the Cally is ahead in every category from off the tee, fairway and light rough. They did a great job for 2018 on the heel and toe grind for proper ground interaction. The MP18s were too square that it impeded ground interaction (thank-you Faldo), gigantic size, and no heel relief.

> > > >

> > > > How is it the 2 iron Cally easier to hit than the MP18 3 iron lol!

> > > >

> > > > I’ll be trading my MP18s for the Cally 18mbs and won’t even bother with that MP20s Copper BS.

> > >

> > > Your swing probably just likes the extra bounce. Apex is a higher bounce blade - kinda rare. Also sounds like you’re just catching the MBs heavy. I don’t find them hard to hit. Also, even pros don’t really use blades 2 irons anymore. You just using it for tee stingers or what?

> >

> > The 18s and 4s were very easy to hit, they Callys were just easier to hit and felt more solid is all.

> >

> > I actually prefer and play better off soft or soggy conditions, divots is t an issue. This is my first season in Saskatchewan, you get firm ground, soft patch’s

> > With sand and wind; you want the most versatile ground interaction if possible. If you don’t like the weather, wait ten minutes . In Ontario and Orlando, it was very predictable and I’ve hand many memorable rounds with the MP18s but just feel the Callays edges it out.

> >

> > Yes, I prefer stingers and control off the tee with my 2 iron. The U45 took a back seat.

> >

> > I predict the the MP20s will be a dud like last most past releases.

> >

>

> The Cally’s aren’t for everyone though. They are a VERY low spin head as well. Put them up against MP-18’s, MB-001, P730, P7TW and the current Epin MB and only the P7TW produced lower ball speeds

Same shafts? The Cally only spun lower for me due to the PX shaft in it on the demo head. Really nice iron. I do think it's a better club than the MP18. I think the MP18 line as a whole was a bit of a step back after 68, 69, 4, and 5 which are all fantastic irons. I think MP20 will address this. 900 Tour was a very average iron and they addressed that with the 919T which is reaaaaally nice.

• Like 1

> @"Big A HG" said:

> > @NRJyzr said:

> > > @shanx said:

> > > > @PlayfromtheBrain said:

> > > > > @PushDrawFlush said:

> > > > > You can find pictures on the mizuno Instagram or the tour equipment section. I agree that the mp4s are softer but they are slightly harder to hit. (Not by much, both are blades) the mp18s to me look like player cbs due to the top line thickness

> > > >

> > > > The new Instagram post they had today of the iron head with copper pretty much seals it for me. Going to have to buy them.

> > >

> > > Saw those too..

> > >

> > > I owned TN87 (MP29 + copper underlay) back when I was gaming MP29s, I didn't feel any difference in softness....

> > >

> > > That said, I'm going to buy them too!

> >

> > The whole "copper underlay" thing is a myth. Richard/Forged4ever exposed that in a post not too long ago; Mizuno engineers find the whole thing amusing.

> >

> > If one applies logic, nickel is normally used between the steel and chrome. Nickel is softer than copper. Therefore... ;)

>

> I'm not sure on the Richard/Forged4ever post or whatever, but per the Mohs Hardness Scale, copper is softer than nickel.

That's interesting. When I looked it up 15+ years ago on the Rockwell scale, nickel was shown to be softer.

Funny.

So much for that line of thought...

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, RIP Beta 90X -or- TM Sim2 Ti 3w, NV105 X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S 

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3)

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

xczqf9gy57gy.jpeg

Guys, I’ve been an MP my whole life, but Callaway 18MB got it right on looks, feel and performance. We’re talking minute fractions, but the Cally edge out Mizuno today when I did the side by side testing against the Blueprint as well. 3 different shafts, DG120, LZ and Px.

I dislike the MP20s, won’t miss my MP18 nor MP4. Won’t event bother with the blue prints now.

Just got to order the 3 iron and GW to round out the set.

> @Chuck905 said:

> xczqf9gy57gy.jpeg

> Guys, I’ve been an MP my whole life, but Callaway 18MB got it right on looks, feel and performance. We’re talking minute fractions, but the Cally edge out Mizuno today when I did the side by side testing against the Blueprint as well. 3 different shafts, DG120, LZ and Px.

>

> I dislike the MP20s, won’t miss my MP18 nor MP4. Won’t event bother with the blue prints now.

> Just got to order the 3 iron and GW to round out the set.

>

Maybe it’s the plastic overlay that makes it work for you? What the...?

> @NRJyzr said:

> > @shanx said:

> > > @PlayfromtheBrain said:

> > > > @PushDrawFlush said:

> > > > You can find pictures on the mizuno Instagram or the tour equipment section. I agree that the mp4s are softer but they are slightly harder to hit. (Not by much, both are blades) the mp18s to me look like player cbs due to the top line thickness

> > >

> > > The new Instagram post they had today of the iron head with copper pretty much seals it for me. Going to have to buy them.

> >

> > Saw those too..

> >

> > I owned TN87 (MP29 + copper underlay) back when I was gaming MP29s, I didn't feel any difference in softness....

> >

> > That said, I'm going to buy them too!

>

> The whole "copper underlay" thing is a myth. Richard/Forged4ever exposed that in a post not too long ago; Mizuno engineers find the whole thing amusing.

>

> If one applies logic, nickel is normally used between the steel and chrome. Nickel is softer than copper. Therefore... ;)

Actually it’s not. Copper is 3 on the Mohs scale, nickel is 4. The higher the number the harder the metal. Not saying copper underlay isn’t a myth.

> @howellhandmade said:

> > @NRJyzr said:

> > > @shanx said:

> > > > @PlayfromtheBrain said:

> > > > > @PushDrawFlush said:

> > > > > You can find pictures on the mizuno Instagram or the tour equipment section. I agree that the mp4s are softer but they are slightly harder to hit. (Not by much, both are blades) the mp18s to me look like player cbs due to the top line thickness

> > > >

> > > > The new Instagram post they had today of the iron head with copper pretty much seals it for me. Going to have to buy them.

> > >

> > > Saw those too..

> > >

> > > I owned TN87 (MP29 + copper underlay) back when I was gaming MP29s, I didn't feel any difference in softness....

> > >

> > > That said, I'm going to buy them too!

> >

> > The whole "copper underlay" thing is a myth. Richard/Forged4ever exposed that in a post not too long ago; Mizuno engineers find the whole thing amusing.

> >

> > If one applies logic, nickel is normally used between the steel and chrome. Nickel is softer than copper. Therefore... ;)

>

> Actually it’s not. Copper is 3 on the Mohs scale, nickel is 4. The higher the number the harder the metal. Not saying copper underlay isn’t a myth.

Would love to meet someone who can tell the difference in feel between a 3 and a 4 on Mohs scale, I couldn't..

Mizuno USA's instagram dude said there is a measurable frequency response difference that correlated with softer feel that was confirmed in player testing with the MP20s. Not sure if I buy that either..