2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Where are you playing tomorrow - Chicago (Round 3)

stasek

I think courses are strapped for cash. The only time I’ve seen someone do it was at Wilmette golf club a few years back. The courses can’t repair the hallmarks and replace divots

Even the courses that give out tools have ballpark problems

It’s a user issue

I’d like to think that if you could somehow make golfers watch a video with clearly communicated expectations and instructions on how to properly fix a ball mark, and maybe even throw in a quick one on how to take ones ball out of the hole with the flag in and not trash the cup edges (palm to the inside) - maybe make them watch it after they pay their greens fee?

Or have the video play on the cart gps screen before gps will activate

TM SIM 10.5* - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 5S
TEE  XCG7B  3h  19* Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8S  
TEE  XCG7B  4h  22* Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8S
TEE  XCG7B  5h  25* Diamana Thump i465ct 4iron shaft
Wishon 560MC 5-PW (26,30,34,38,42.5,47) Recoil Proto 125 F4
Vokey SM7 50-08F S200 bent to 51*
Wishon HM wedges 56/60 Wishon Smooth steel Stiff
2013-2016 SC Futura X5R 33' flownecked by Bastain-cerakote sniper gray-silver dots-white flange sight line-SS Flatso 2.0

TM TP5x

> @geochitown said:

> I think courses are strapped for cash. The only time I’ve seen someone do it was at Wilmette golf club a few years back. The courses can’t repair the hallmarks and replace divots

>

> Even the courses that give out tools have ballpark problems

>

> It’s a user issue

> I’d like to think that if you could somehow make golfers watch a video with clearly communicated expectations and instructions on how to properly fix a ball mark, and maybe even throw in a quick one on how to take ones ball out of the hole with the flag in and not trash the cup edges (palm to the inside) - maybe make them watch it after they pay their greens fee?

>

> Or have the video play on the cart gps screen before gps will activate

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Seven bridges has a step by step tutorial on fixing ball marks on the gps as you drive towards the green. Still plenty of unfixed marks on the green. A person is either going to fix them or they aren't. These same people are going to let the door slam in your face instead of holding it open for you or bump into you on the street and not acknowledge it. It is a people problem, there are too many dic*s out. ?‍♂️

Alright I'm playing this weekend, group is heading to Lost Marsh, since I've never played there I couldn't pass it up. Heard so many mixed things I'm looking forward to trying it myself.

Taylormade Qi10 9*

Taylormade Stealth 3w

Taylormade Stealth 19* Hybrid

Taylormade Stealth 22* Hybrid

Taylormade P770  5-PW

MG2 50/54

MG3 58

TM Itsy Bitsy

> @MountainKing said:

> Alright I'm playing this weekend, group is heading to Lost Marsh, since I've never played there I couldn't pass it up. Heard so many mixed things I'm looking forward to trying it myself.

First 5 holes are tough and tight guarded by water and after that it opens up a bit. Havent played there this year but played last fall and it was in pretty good shape.

Titleist TSI3 9* - Graphite Design AD IZ 6X

Callaway Epic Speed 15* - Hzrdous Smoke 

Titleist TS2 19 Hybrid - Hzrdous Smoke

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW - Project X IO

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 54*

Taylor Made Hi Toe 58*

Bettinardi Hive BB 34 DASS

TItleist ProV1

> @ME27 said:

> > @MountainKing said:

> > Alright I'm playing this weekend, group is heading to Lost Marsh, since I've never played there I couldn't pass it up. Heard so many mixed things I'm looking forward to trying it myself.

>

> First 5 holes are tough and tight guarded by water and after that it opens up a bit. Havent played there this year but played last fall and it was in pretty good shape.

'Definitely the toughest five starting holes in Chicagoland public golf. The par 4 3rd is probably the toughest par 4 in the area.

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

HOE was in excellent shape today. On the topic of ball marks. The marshall was driving around with the tall divot fixing tool today. Seemed to be enjoying the great weather but he was a little early because on my second go around of the course I was fixing 1-2 a hole that were fresh from the groups ahead. Such a shame because of the overall condition of the course.

@MountainKing said:

> Alright I'm playing this weekend, group is heading to Lost Marsh, since I've never played there I couldn't pass it up. Heard so many mixed things I'm looking forward to trying it myself.

The first hole looks daunting (island fairway) but it’s plenty wide and not very long. Play it smart. The second hole is a tough three over water, the 3rd is a beastly par 4 with an offset tee box, and the 4th is a short 5 with a bunch of different landing areas. After that the only other gimmick hole is the 14th. It’s a zig-zag par 5. Again, play it safe and it’s an easy wedge in. Be sure to take in the scenery. There’s no more aesthetically pleasing hole than the 15th. Oil tanks line the left side of the fairway and there’s a visible white liner on the bottom of the water hazard on the right. Look back and a methane torch shines line a beacon of hope in an industrial wasteland. God I love Hammvegas.

Mizuno ST 190G w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 6S

Mizuno ST-Z 15° w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 7S

Mizuno ST-Z 18° w/ Fujikura Atmos Black TS 7S

Srixon ZX7 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

Taylormade MG 50°/54°/58° w/ Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Piretti Cottonwood II

No. 15 is a tight driving hole. There's a blind penalty area on the right at ~200 yds. Stay in the fairway. The "infinity" green is tough with OB left, and a hazard right.

Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge

> @chisag said:

> ... I had a very unique experience at Cog Hill #1 yesterday. I was paired up with a 19yr old Club Golf'er from Butler University and we teed off right after a shotgun outing was done. They took 1/2 hr to clean the course so we played a _**completely empty course**_. I shot 1 under thanks to a silly pin placement on 18 where I had to hit a knockdown under a tree that left me 10 feet above a hole cut into a slope. I just started the ball down the hill and it trickled by the hole and continued to trickle for another 20 feet. Otherwise 5 birdies and 4 bogies from several poor tee shots and #18 described above, while my playing pard shot 2 under with 4 birdies and 2 bogies. We both birdied 13 and 14 and those holes went by very quickly.

>

> ... We played at a pretty fast pace but never rushed and had several holes where we were looking for my tee shots in the deep rough, actually finding a few others before mine. We were leaving the 10th green and saw a 3some approaching the 5th green, the only players we saw the entire round. We finished in 2:40 minutes. He had a Clickgear push cart and I used my remote controlled cart. You can make the argument that we shot 1 and 2 under so of course it didn't take a lot of time but that would fly in the face of the Tours that take 5 hours to shoot even lower scores. Fwiw, the greens are rolling OK on CH #1 but several still have bald spots where a fungus destroyed the grass. But $19 at twilite ain't a bad deal even with the spotty greens.

Ha! I was at that outing. Hub Arkush was the speaker that afternoon. Wish I’d known you were there, as there were a couple of long drive guys you would’ve like to talk to. Anyway, I got to hit a Krank 5° with a triple X Fuji. Hit it good enough, but the long drive guy beat me about 140 yards. Lol!

> @greg said:

> > @chisag said:

> > ... I had a very unique experience at Cog Hill #1 yesterday. I was paired up with a 19yr old Club Golf'er from Butler University and we teed off right after a shotgun outing was done. They took 1/2 hr to clean the course so we played a _**completely empty course**_. I shot 1 under thanks to a silly pin placement on 18 where I had to hit a knockdown under a tree that left me 10 feet above a hole cut into a slope. I just started the ball down the hill and it trickled by the hole and continued to trickle for another 20 feet. Otherwise 5 birdies and 4 bogies from several poor tee shots and #18 described above, while my playing pard shot 2 under with 4 birdies and 2 bogies. We both birdied 13 and 14 and those holes went by very quickly.

> >

> > ... We played at a pretty fast pace but never rushed and had several holes where we were looking for my tee shots in the deep rough, actually finding a few others before mine. We were leaving the 10th green and saw a 3some approaching the 5th green, the only players we saw the entire round. We finished in 2:40 minutes. He had a Clickgear push cart and I used my remote controlled cart. You can make the argument that we shot 1 and 2 under so of course it didn't take a lot of time but that would fly in the face of the Tours that take 5 hours to shoot even lower scores. Fwiw, the greens are rolling OK on CH #1 but several still have bald spots where a fungus destroyed the grass. But $19 at twilite ain't a bad deal even with the spotty greens.

>

> Ha! I was at that outing. Hub Arkush was the speaker that afternoon. Wish I’d known you were there, as there were a couple of long drive guys you would’ve like to talk to. Anyway, I got to hit a Krank 5° with a triple X Fuji. Hit it good enough, but the long drive guy beat me about 140 yards. Lol!

>

>

Was Hub wearing his mid-life crisis earring? Please say yes. And, yeah, the new site is super glitchy. Apparently they had to change it up because it was crashing all the time but the bugs are still plentiful.

Piretti Cottonwood II

> @ldchristopher said:

> @MountainKing said:

> > Alright I'm playing this weekend, group is heading to Lost Marsh, since I've never played there I couldn't pass it up. Heard so many mixed things I'm looking forward to trying it myself.

>

> The first hole looks daunting (island fairway) but it’s plenty wide and not very long. Play it smart. The second hole is a tough three over water, the 3rd is a beastly par 4 with an offset tee box, and the 4th is a short 5 with a bunch of different landing areas. After that the only other gimmick hole is the 14th. It’s a zig-zag par 5. Again, play it safe and it’s an easy wedge in. Be sure to take in the scenery. There’s no more aesthetically pleasing hole than the 15th. Oil tanks line the left side of the fairway and there’s a visible white liner on the bottom of the water hazard on the right. Look back and a methane torch shines line a beacon of hope in an industrial wasteland. God I love Hammvegas.

Lost Marsh sucks.

Titleist TSR2 10*
Titleist TSi2 18*

Titleist 816 H1 21*

Titleist T150/100 (5-PW)
Vokey SM9 54*, 60*
Piretti Teramo

> @ldchristopher said:

> > @greg said:

> > > @chisag said:

> > > ... I had a very unique experience at Cog Hill #1 yesterday. I was paired up with a 19yr old Club Golf'er from Butler University and we teed off right after a shotgun outing was done. They took 1/2 hr to clean the course so we played a _**completely empty course**_. I shot 1 under thanks to a silly pin placement on 18 where I had to hit a knockdown under a tree that left me 10 feet above a hole cut into a slope. I just started the ball down the hill and it trickled by the hole and continued to trickle for another 20 feet. Otherwise 5 birdies and 4 bogies from several poor tee shots and #18 described above, while my playing pard shot 2 under with 4 birdies and 2 bogies. We both birdied 13 and 14 and those holes went by very quickly.

> > >

> > > ... We played at a pretty fast pace but never rushed and had several holes where we were looking for my tee shots in the deep rough, actually finding a few others before mine. We were leaving the 10th green and saw a 3some approaching the 5th green, the only players we saw the entire round. We finished in 2:40 minutes. He had a Clickgear push cart and I used my remote controlled cart. You can make the argument that we shot 1 and 2 under so of course it didn't take a lot of time but that would fly in the face of the Tours that take 5 hours to shoot even lower scores. Fwiw, the greens are rolling OK on CH #1 but several still have bald spots where a fungus destroyed the grass. But $19 at twilite ain't a bad deal even with the spotty greens.

> >

> > Ha! I was at that outing. Hub Arkush was the speaker that afternoon. Wish I’d known you were there, as there were a couple of long drive guys you would’ve like to talk to. Anyway, I got to hit a Krank 5° with a triple X Fuji. Hit it good enough, but the long drive guy beat me about 140 yards. Lol!

> >

> >

>

> Was Hub wearing his mid-life crisis earring? Please say yes. And, yeah, the new site is super glitchy. Apparently they had to change it up because it was crashing all the time but the bugs are still plentiful.

Earring? So that’s what he was tugging at - ha ha!

> @TheBear95 said:

> > @ldchristopher said:

> > @MountainKing said:

> > > Alright I'm playing this weekend, group is heading to Lost Marsh, since I've never played there I couldn't pass it up. Heard so many mixed things I'm looking forward to trying it myself.

> >

> > The first hole looks daunting (island fairway) but it’s plenty wide and not very long. Play it smart. The second hole is a tough three over water, the 3rd is a beastly par 4 with an offset tee box, and the 4th is a short 5 with a bunch of different landing areas. After that the only other gimmick hole is the 14th. It’s a zig-zag par 5. Again, play it safe and it’s an easy wedge in. Be sure to take in the scenery. There’s no more aesthetically pleasing hole than the 15th. Oil tanks line the left side of the fairway and there’s a visible white liner on the bottom of the water hazard on the right. Look back and a methane torch shines line a beacon of hope in an industrial wasteland. God I love Hammvegas.

>

> Lost Marsh sucks.

Fresh Meadows sucks. Even not having played LM, I'm pretty sure it's at least a small step up from that!

Taylormade Qi10 9*

Taylormade Stealth 3w

Taylormade P770  5-PW

MG2 50/54

MG3 58

TM Itsy Bitsy

Decent morning at Bridges of Poplar Creek. The course was in very nice shape. The starter told me that the course hosted a CDGA event recently, and that the greens were rolling fast. Meh. Speedier than your typical muni, but certainly not fast. On the plus side I only had to fix one or two ballmarks per green. Progress I guess. Pace could have been quicker. We teed off ten minutes late just after 7 am. Never a good sign. Finished in 4:20 which isn't horrible, but you expect better at that time. I played with three, um, players. Seriously, if you don't play golf at least 4 times a year you may be better off at Indian Boundary, and not this watery graveyard. Brutal.

Despite the pace I had a great round. Only 7 fairways, but 12 greens. I was three over heading to 16, and birdied the hole, as well as 17. Can't say if the better shot was the 200 yd 9 wood out of the left rough to six feet on 16 after a poor drive, or the 8 iron on the par 3 17th to two feet. The ball missed the hole by inches.

![](https://dl.dropbox.com/s/6do85bnoj5tkd1f/20190810_112031.jpg "")

• Like 1

> @MountainKing said:

> > @TheBear95 said:

> > > @ldchristopher said:

> > > @MountainKing said:

> > > > Alright I'm playing this weekend, group is heading to Lost Marsh, since I've never played there I couldn't pass it up. Heard so many mixed things I'm looking forward to trying it myself.

> > >

> > > The first hole looks daunting (island fairway) but it’s plenty wide and not very long. Play it smart. The second hole is a tough three over water, the 3rd is a beastly par 4 with an offset tee box, and the 4th is a short 5 with a bunch of different landing areas. After that the only other gimmick hole is the 14th. It’s a zig-zag par 5. Again, play it safe and it’s an easy wedge in. Be sure to take in the scenery. There’s no more aesthetically pleasing hole than the 15th. Oil tanks line the left side of the fairway and there’s a visible white liner on the bottom of the water hazard on the right. Look back and a methane torch shines line a beacon of hope in an industrial wasteland. God I love Hammvegas.

> >

> > Lost Marsh sucks.

>

> Fresh Meadows sucks. Even not having played LM, I'm pretty sure it's at least a small step up from that!

Bear’s opinion on Lost Marsh has been skewed because of rounds where there were literally whitecaps on the water. When that happens it’s literally not playable.

Piretti Cottonwood II

> @ldchristopher said:

> > @MountainKing said:

> > > @TheBear95 said:

> > > > @ldchristopher said:

> > > > @MountainKing said:

> > > > > Alright I'm playing this weekend, group is heading to Lost Marsh, since I've never played there I couldn't pass it up. Heard so many mixed things I'm looking forward to trying it myself.

> > > >

> > > > The first hole looks daunting (island fairway) but it’s plenty wide and not very long. Play it smart. The second hole is a tough three over water, the 3rd is a beastly par 4 with an offset tee box, and the 4th is a short 5 with a bunch of different landing areas. After that the only other gimmick hole is the 14th. It’s a zig-zag par 5. Again, play it safe and it’s an easy wedge in. Be sure to take in the scenery. There’s no more aesthetically pleasing hole than the 15th. Oil tanks line the left side of the fairway and there’s a visible white liner on the bottom of the water hazard on the right. Look back and a methane torch shines line a beacon of hope in an industrial wasteland. God I love Hammvegas.

> > >

> > > Lost Marsh sucks.

> >

> > Fresh Meadows sucks. Even not having played LM, I'm pretty sure it's at least a small step up from that!

>

> Bear’s opinion on Lost Marsh has been skewed because of rounds where there were literally whitecaps on the water. When that happens it’s literally not playable.

Didn't we play it a few years ago in the late fall with the temps in the mid to high 30's? Lol.

> @ldchristopher said:

> > @MountainKing said:

> > > @TheBear95 said:

> > > > @ldchristopher said:

> > > > @MountainKing said:

> > > > > Alright I'm playing this weekend, group is heading to Lost Marsh, since I've never played there I couldn't pass it up. Heard so many mixed things I'm looking forward to trying it myself.

> > > >

> > > > The first hole looks daunting (island fairway) but it’s plenty wide and not very long. Play it smart. The second hole is a tough three over water, the 3rd is a beastly par 4 with an offset tee box, and the 4th is a short 5 with a bunch of different landing areas. After that the only other gimmick hole is the 14th. It’s a zig-zag par 5. Again, play it safe and it’s an easy wedge in. Be sure to take in the scenery. There’s no more aesthetically pleasing hole than the 15th. Oil tanks line the left side of the fairway and there’s a visible white liner on the bottom of the water hazard on the right. Look back and a methane torch shines line a beacon of hope in an industrial wasteland. God I love Hammvegas.

> > >

> > > Lost Marsh sucks.

> >

> > Fresh Meadows sucks. Even not having played LM, I'm pretty sure it's at least a small step up from that!

>

> Bear’s opinion on Lost Marsh has been skewed because of rounds where there were literally whitecaps on the water. When that happens it’s literally not playable.

I can see that. It really doesn't look like there's much room for error to start out and a gale force wind wouldn't make it very fun.

Taylormade Qi10 9*

Taylormade Stealth 3w

Taylormade P770  5-PW

MG2 50/54

MG3 58

TM Itsy Bitsy

Blue/Red Links at Carillon yesterday afternoon. Played like donkey, but finished off with a birdie, so all was good. Course is in good shape with decent greens, and for $30 twilight, it’s a pretty good deal.

Just finished a round a Coyote Run. Teed off at 1, and since they were wrapping up an outing, we started on 10. Talk about crappy start - 3 putted first 4 greens, and threw in another 3-jack on 17th (8th). 5 3-putts, 4 birdies, couple loose shots here and there, but finished with 76. Course is in overall good shape, bunkers actually have sand in them, and the greens were fairly quick . $55 on a Saturday afternoon is not too bad. Could have played tomorrow morning at Seven Bridges, but declined.

Chit load of Maltbys - TS2 irons, KE4 TC Driver & 4 wood, TSW 54* & 60* wedges, PTM5 Mallet putter

> @Argonne69 said:

> > @ldchristopher said:

> > > @MountainKing said:

> > > > @TheBear95 said:

> > > > > @ldchristopher said:

> > > > > @MountainKing said:

> > > > > > Alright I'm playing this weekend, group is heading to Lost Marsh, since I've never played there I couldn't pass it up. Heard so many mixed things I'm looking forward to trying it myself.

> > > > >

> > > > > The first hole looks daunting (island fairway) but it’s plenty wide and not very long. Play it smart. The second hole is a tough three over water, the 3rd is a beastly par 4 with an offset tee box, and the 4th is a short 5 with a bunch of different landing areas. After that the only other gimmick hole is the 14th. It’s a zig-zag par 5. Again, play it safe and it’s an easy wedge in. Be sure to take in the scenery. There’s no more aesthetically pleasing hole than the 15th. Oil tanks line the left side of the fairway and there’s a visible white liner on the bottom of the water hazard on the right. Look back and a methane torch shines line a beacon of hope in an industrial wasteland. God I love Hammvegas.

> > > >

> > > > Lost Marsh sucks.

> > >

> > > Fresh Meadows sucks. Even not having played LM, I'm pretty sure it's at least a small step up from that!

> >

> > Bear’s opinion on Lost Marsh has been skewed because of rounds where there were literally whitecaps on the water. When that happens it’s literally not playable.

>

> Didn't we play it a few years ago in the late fall with the temps in the mid to high 30's? Lol.

Yes we did. With occasional freezing rain mixed in for good measure. The craziest part is there were other people on the course.

Piretti Cottonwood II

Played cog #4 today. Course is in really good shape, greens are very good, fairways/tee boxes also above average. Went off at 4:30 and played in about 3 and a half hours. Seemed way longer. We played 1-14 in just under 2 hours and 14-18 in about 2 after catching groups. Guys playing the tips that were barely reaching the fairway. Shot them a couple times from the tee box out between 190-215. Only people that should be playing 7600 are pros and college kids, no reason for anyone else (few exceptions obviously, but rare.)

I am in my worst stretch of golf in 2 years, completely lost my driver, just can't hit it. No big deal, not like I leave for Scotland in a week or anything....?‍♂️ Shot an 84, literally only because I got lucky bounces, worst round of the year though and trending down. Yikes.

How's the 3 wood? It'll come in handy in Scotland.

> @Argonne69 said:

> How's the 3 wood? It'll come in handy in Scotland.

Irons, 3 wood and hybrid all working well. Planning to I hit 4 iron off the tee on #1 at TOC. Already planning ahead lol. Saw the course was pretty much flooded yesterday though and a lot of rain in the forecast. A bit worried it's going to be soft and slow and not firm and fast and the true experience.

> @mci711 said:

> > @Argonne69 said:

> > How's the 3 wood? It'll come in handy in Scotland.

>

> Irons, 3 wood and hybrid all working well. Planning to I hit 4 iron off the tee on #1 at TOC. Already planning ahead lol. Saw the course was pretty much flooded yesterday though and a lot of rain in the forecast. A bit worried it's going to be soft and slow and not firm and fast and the true experience.

I'm sure it dries up fast. A nice mini driver might come in handy. :-)

First time out at the Preserve this year. Great layout, plenty of rangers out to keep up the pace, but the conditioning has fallen a little - probably due to all the play that course gets. Greens were soft and slower than I’d expect for a $50-89 course even with the dry weather we’ve had.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

played Sportsman's at 5:48 with another twosome. great time and we found out one of the fellows we paired with had lived closed enough to the course to play by going thru the fence at the edge of his backyard.

bit of drizzle on the second nine brought forth umbrellas for about thirty minutes, the morning was as pleasant as one could hope for.

currently playing:
FT-5 - D
Cally FT hybrids
Hogan Edge GS, 4-PW
Vokey Oil Can 52, 56
Ping Anser 2

TM FlexTech Lite/Titleist StaDry

Decent day at Deerpath. I got very lucky with the early morning weather. The radar showed the edge of the storm right over the course. We got light sprinkles for three holes, and then it cleared nicely. The course was in good shape. You could bee a few washed out areas from the heavy rains a few weeks back, but nothing that really came into play. God, I'm getting tired of slow greens, though. Pace of play was decent at 4:00, but it could have been so much better. The group in front of us finished more than three holes behind. Grrrr. The gang I was playing with wasn't moving quick enough to play through even if it had been offered, which it wasn't.

Mediocre day ballstriking. Only 6 fairways and 9 greens. A few scrambles and two birdies helped the cause, but otherwise it was a forgettable round.

Lost Marsh was interesting. I liked some of it, thought some of it was weird. Course was in decent enough shape and price was good. Game is coming back around, 10 fairways, 11 greens. Putting was brutal, short game was brutal. I won't rush back to this one, not because of the course, more because it too us 5 hours and 20 minutes to get through and the guys we got a paired with said that often is the norm. No thanks to that.

Taylormade Qi10 9*

Taylormade Stealth 3w

Taylormade P770  5-PW

MG2 50/54

MG3 58

TM Itsy Bitsy