MEMBER REVIEWS: L.A.B. Golf Putters! Read What Members Are Saying Now!

knudson81

> @bladehunter said:

> > @labgolf said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @labgolf said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > Still wish I had the chance to test one of these. Of all the test giveaways on here I would have rather been picked for this one.

> > > > >

> > > > > I just don’t know where I can see one in person before buying.

> > > >

> > > > Have you checked the fitting locator on the website?

> > >

> > > Yep looks like victory custom golf outside Charlotte is closest. Around 3 hours one way.

> >

> > If you are willing to buy blind, the remote fitting process is extremely accurate. If not, hold tight. We are working on trying to get some Carolina accounts opened up.

>

> Well. Lord knows I’m guilty of buying blind plenty of times. So that’s not the only roadblock. Unfortunately this has come at the end of my rope. Pretty convinced that my issues are all mental. I’m fresh off a tournament round where my thought to be savior , the armlock , made nothing. A 74 with zero made putts is never confidence inspiring.

>

> Short synopsis of my tendency and woes.

> 0.8 handicap , 74.7 scoring average ( as of today ) player who struggles to hole putts. Tendency is alignment miss left . Left eye dominant righty. Stroke is a bit wonky in that I struggle with the back swing . I tend to hold the putter off not swinging on an arc inside. Mimicking my full swing I believe. As I don’t suck it inside there either. Lately ( last 3 months ) I’ve practiced adding arc , but still feels very uncontrollable. Like a purposeful hook.

>

> Does this putter address any of that ? Lol.

>

> I guess I should read more on it and answer that for myself.

This putter absolutely addresses that! particularly the "wonky" backstroke. I used to fight this as well and the lie angle balanced fixed this instantly. If you set up with gentle hands, the putter you use is TRYING to get wonky the moment you take it back. Have you seen any of our videos with the revealer? It explains a lot. For me, I always notice that anytime I pick up a face balanced putter, it tries to get open and to the inside the moment I take it back. This went away with DF. The aiming, IMO is likely a result of the putts not starting online but historically a left aimer is going to do well without target lines. go with a dot or triangle. I'd recommend, sightlines number 8,9,10,15, 16 (really like that one) or 33. None of these have a rigid target line. Might be scary at first but I bet you'll aim them better. Options 1,2, 35 or 36 are fairly neutral if you feel you MUST have a target line buit likely you'll have to do a little eye training. I notice that people aiming issues tend to resolve when they consistently start the ball where they are aiming and the DF will help with this for sure.

I gave mine to my pro yesterday to tinker with. The fitting cart he ordered should be there shortly but I thought he might like taking it out for a few rounds. Our specs are pretty close. Plus, I thought it was time to try one of my putters again. It's been 10 straight with the LAB.

I really miss my grip. I always liked Ping man type grips and never got along with anything much bigger. I did ok but found myself missing the big boy. My stroke felt less stable and I had to focus more on my path. It was nice having the smaller putter back in the bag, nice to look down at and the grip feels way better to me but I was working harder than I had during the last 10 rounds.

I'll have the 2.1 back in for Wednesday's round.

> @labgolf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @labgolf said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @labgolf said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > Still wish I had the chance to test one of these. Of all the test giveaways on here I would have rather been picked for this one.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I just don’t know where I can see one in person before buying.

> > > > >

> > > > > Have you checked the fitting locator on the website?

> > > >

> > > > Yep looks like victory custom golf outside Charlotte is closest. Around 3 hours one way.

> > >

> > > If you are willing to buy blind, the remote fitting process is extremely accurate. If not, hold tight. We are working on trying to get some Carolina accounts opened up.

> >

> > Well. Lord knows I’m guilty of buying blind plenty of times. So that’s not the only roadblock. Unfortunately this has come at the end of my rope. Pretty convinced that my issues are all mental. I’m fresh off a tournament round where my thought to be savior , the armlock , made nothing. A 74 with zero made putts is never confidence inspiring.

> >

> > Short synopsis of my tendency and woes.

> > 0.8 handicap , 74.7 scoring average ( as of today ) player who struggles to hole putts. Tendency is alignment miss left . Left eye dominant righty. Stroke is a bit wonky in that I struggle with the back swing . I tend to hold the putter off not swinging on an arc inside. Mimicking my full swing I believe. As I don’t suck it inside there either. Lately ( last 3 months ) I’ve practiced adding arc , but still feels very uncontrollable. Like a purposeful hook.

> >

> > Does this putter address any of that ? Lol.

> >

> > I guess I should read more on it and answer that for myself.

>

> This putter absolutely addresses that! particularly the "wonky" backstroke. I used to fight this as well and the lie angle balanced fixed this instantly. If you set up with gentle hands, the putter you use is TRYING to get wonky the moment you take it back. Have you seen any of our videos with the revealer? It explains a lot. For me, I always notice that anytime I pick up a face balanced putter, it tries to get open and to the inside the moment I take it back. This went away with DF. The aiming, IMO is likely a result of the putts not starting online but historically a left aimer is going to do well without target lines. go with a dot or triangle. I'd recommend, sightlines number 8,9,10,15, 16 (really like that one) or 33. None of these have a rigid target line. Might be scary at first but I bet you'll aim them better. Options 1,2, 35 or 36 are fairly neutral if you feel you MUST have a target line buit likely you'll have to do a little eye training. I notice that people aiming issues tend to resolve when they consistently start the ball where they are aiming and the DF will help with this for sure.

Question for you regarding aim with the DF - As a lefty player being right eye dominate, what do you typically see as the best alignment aid (or RH player left eye dom)? Typically, I use the line-up line on a ball that I draw with sharpie, so I've found that I either like two parallel lines spaced a little ways apart on the front flange, or nothing at all and I'd just use the putter face to make an "L" shape with the face and the line to make sure I'm aligned the best.

Looks like your #6 might be a perfect match?

If it matters... I need to use a ball line because to my eye... everything looks like it's aimed inside of target once I'm over the ball. This means I tend to over correct and aim outside (left) of target. When I use the line I know that since I aimed the ball using the line from behind target, I can just trust that it's pointing toward where I want my start line to be.

>stroke is a bit wonky in that I struggle with the back swing . I tend to hold the putter off not swinging on an arc inside. Mimicking my full swing I believe. As I don’t suck it inside there either. Lately ( last 3 months ) I’ve practiced adding arc , but still feels very uncontrollable. Like a purposeful hook.

>

> Does this putter address any of that ? Lol.

Same here with **all **of my back swings. I need to remember to work in. It's almost like a training aid for this specifically IMO.

> @Z1ggy16 said:

> > @labgolf said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @labgolf said:

> > > > > > @labgolf said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > Still wish I had the chance to test one of these. Of all the test giveaways on here I would have rather been picked for this one.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I just don’t know where I can see one in person before buying.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Have you checked the fitting locator on the website?

> > > > >

> > > > > Yep looks like victory custom golf outside Charlotte is closest. Around 3 hours one way.

> > > >

> > > > If you are willing to buy blind, the remote fitting process is extremely accurate. If not, hold tight. We are working on trying to get some Carolina accounts opened up.

> > >

> > > Well. Lord knows I’m guilty of buying blind plenty of times. So that’s not the only roadblock. Unfortunately this has come at the end of my rope. Pretty convinced that my issues are all mental. I’m fresh off a tournament round where my thought to be savior , the armlock , made nothing. A 74 with zero made putts is never confidence inspiring.

> > >

> > > Short synopsis of my tendency and woes.

> > > 0.8 handicap , 74.7 scoring average ( as of today ) player who struggles to hole putts. Tendency is alignment miss left . Left eye dominant righty. Stroke is a bit wonky in that I struggle with the back swing . I tend to hold the putter off not swinging on an arc inside. Mimicking my full swing I believe. As I don’t suck it inside there either. Lately ( last 3 months ) I’ve practiced adding arc , but still feels very uncontrollable. Like a purposeful hook.

> > >

> > > Does this putter address any of that ? Lol.

> > >

> > > I guess I should read more on it and answer that for myself.

> >

> > This putter absolutely addresses that! particularly the "wonky" backstroke. I used to fight this as well and the lie angle balanced fixed this instantly. If you set up with gentle hands, the putter you use is TRYING to get wonky the moment you take it back. Have you seen any of our videos with the revealer? It explains a lot. For me, I always notice that anytime I pick up a face balanced putter, it tries to get open and to the inside the moment I take it back. This went away with DF. The aiming, IMO is likely a result of the putts not starting online but historically a left aimer is going to do well without target lines. go with a dot or triangle. I'd recommend, sightlines number 8,9,10,15, 16 (really like that one) or 33. None of these have a rigid target line. Might be scary at first but I bet you'll aim them better. Options 1,2, 35 or 36 are fairly neutral if you feel you MUST have a target line buit likely you'll have to do a little eye training. I notice that people aiming issues tend to resolve when they consistently start the ball where they are aiming and the DF will help with this for sure.

>

> Question for you regarding aim with the DF - As a lefty player being right eye dominate, what do you typically see as the best alignment aid (or RH player left eye dom)? Typically, I use the line-up line on a ball that I draw with sharpie, so I've found that I either like two parallel lines spaced a little ways apart on the front flange, or nothing at all and I'd just use the putter face to make an "L" shape with the face and the line to make sure I'm aligned the best.

>

> Looks like your #6 might be a perfect match?

>

> If it matters... I need to use a ball line because to my eye... everything looks like it's aimed inside of target once I'm over the ball. This means I tend to over correct and aim outside (left) of target. When I use the line I know that since I aimed the ball using the line from behind target, I can just trust that it's pointing toward where I want my start line to be.

Eye dominance is less important than the aiming tendencies themselves. Folks who are confident using a line can get away with almost anything . #6 would be good. take a look at #36 or #35. Your sharpie line would fit right in between. #3 as well.

> @labgolf said:

> > @Z1ggy16 said:

> > > @labgolf said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @labgolf said:

> > > > > > > @labgolf said:

> > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > Still wish I had the chance to test one of these. Of all the test giveaways on here I would have rather been picked for this one.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I just don’t know where I can see one in person before buying.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Have you checked the fitting locator on the website?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yep looks like victory custom golf outside Charlotte is closest. Around 3 hours one way.

> > > > >

> > > > > If you are willing to buy blind, the remote fitting process is extremely accurate. If not, hold tight. We are working on trying to get some Carolina accounts opened up.

> > > >

> > > > Well. Lord knows I’m guilty of buying blind plenty of times. So that’s not the only roadblock. Unfortunately this has come at the end of my rope. Pretty convinced that my issues are all mental. I’m fresh off a tournament round where my thought to be savior , the armlock , made nothing. A 74 with zero made putts is never confidence inspiring.

> > > >

> > > > Short synopsis of my tendency and woes.

> > > > 0.8 handicap , 74.7 scoring average ( as of today ) player who struggles to hole putts. Tendency is alignment miss left . Left eye dominant righty. Stroke is a bit wonky in that I struggle with the back swing . I tend to hold the putter off not swinging on an arc inside. Mimicking my full swing I believe. As I don’t suck it inside there either. Lately ( last 3 months ) I’ve practiced adding arc , but still feels very uncontrollable. Like a purposeful hook.

> > > >

> > > > Does this putter address any of that ? Lol.

> > > >

> > > > I guess I should read more on it and answer that for myself.

> > >

> > > This putter absolutely addresses that! particularly the "wonky" backstroke. I used to fight this as well and the lie angle balanced fixed this instantly. If you set up with gentle hands, the putter you use is TRYING to get wonky the moment you take it back. Have you seen any of our videos with the revealer? It explains a lot. For me, I always notice that anytime I pick up a face balanced putter, it tries to get open and to the inside the moment I take it back. This went away with DF. The aiming, IMO is likely a result of the putts not starting online but historically a left aimer is going to do well without target lines. go with a dot or triangle. I'd recommend, sightlines number 8,9,10,15, 16 (really like that one) or 33. None of these have a rigid target line. Might be scary at first but I bet you'll aim them better. Options 1,2, 35 or 36 are fairly neutral if you feel you MUST have a target line buit likely you'll have to do a little eye training. I notice that people aiming issues tend to resolve when they consistently start the ball where they are aiming and the DF will help with this for sure.

> >

> > Question for you regarding aim with the DF - As a lefty player being right eye dominate, what do you typically see as the best alignment aid (or RH player left eye dom)? Typically, I use the line-up line on a ball that I draw with sharpie, so I've found that I either like two parallel lines spaced a little ways apart on the front flange, or nothing at all and I'd just use the putter face to make an "L" shape with the face and the line to make sure I'm aligned the best.

> >

> > Looks like your #6 might be a perfect match?

> >

> > If it matters... I need to use a ball line because to my eye... everything looks like it's aimed inside of target once I'm over the ball. This means I tend to over correct and aim outside (left) of target. When I use the line I know that since I aimed the ball using the line from behind target, I can just trust that it's pointing toward where I want my start line to be.

>

> Eye dominance is less important than the aiming tendencies themselves. Folks who are confident using a line can get away with almost anything . #6 would be good. take a look at #36 or #35. Your sharpie line would fit right in between. #3 as well.

Are the lines just painted on or are those milled lines with paint fill? I tend to lean #6 but if when I got it and I didn't like it, is that permanent?

> @Z1ggy16 said:

> > @labgolf said:

> > > @Z1ggy16 said:

> > > > @labgolf said:

> > > > > > @labgolf said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > @labgolf said:

> > > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > Still wish I had the chance to test one of these. Of all the test giveaways on here I would have rather been picked for this one.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I just don’t know where I can see one in person before buying.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Have you checked the fitting locator on the website?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yep looks like victory custom golf outside Charlotte is closest. Around 3 hours one way.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If you are willing to buy blind, the remote fitting process is extremely accurate. If not, hold tight. We are working on trying to get some Carolina accounts opened up.

> > > > >

> > > > > Well. Lord knows I’m guilty of buying blind plenty of times. So that’s not the only roadblock. Unfortunately this has come at the end of my rope. Pretty convinced that my issues are all mental. I’m fresh off a tournament round where my thought to be savior , the armlock , made nothing. A 74 with zero made putts is never confidence inspiring.

> > > > >

> > > > > Short synopsis of my tendency and woes.

> > > > > 0.8 handicap , 74.7 scoring average ( as of today ) player who struggles to hole putts. Tendency is alignment miss left . Left eye dominant righty. Stroke is a bit wonky in that I struggle with the back swing . I tend to hold the putter off not swinging on an arc inside. Mimicking my full swing I believe. As I don’t suck it inside there either. Lately ( last 3 months ) I’ve practiced adding arc , but still feels very uncontrollable. Like a purposeful hook.

> > > > >

> > > > > Does this putter address any of that ? Lol.

> > > > >

> > > > > I guess I should read more on it and answer that for myself.

> > > >

> > > > This putter absolutely addresses that! particularly the "wonky" backstroke. I used to fight this as well and the lie angle balanced fixed this instantly. If you set up with gentle hands, the putter you use is TRYING to get wonky the moment you take it back. Have you seen any of our videos with the revealer? It explains a lot. For me, I always notice that anytime I pick up a face balanced putter, it tries to get open and to the inside the moment I take it back. This went away with DF. The aiming, IMO is likely a result of the putts not starting online but historically a left aimer is going to do well without target lines. go with a dot or triangle. I'd recommend, sightlines number 8,9,10,15, 16 (really like that one) or 33. None of these have a rigid target line. Might be scary at first but I bet you'll aim them better. Options 1,2, 35 or 36 are fairly neutral if you feel you MUST have a target line buit likely you'll have to do a little eye training. I notice that people aiming issues tend to resolve when they consistently start the ball where they are aiming and the DF will help with this for sure.

> > >

> > > Question for you regarding aim with the DF - As a lefty player being right eye dominate, what do you typically see as the best alignment aid (or RH player left eye dom)? Typically, I use the line-up line on a ball that I draw with sharpie, so I've found that I either like two parallel lines spaced a little ways apart on the front flange, or nothing at all and I'd just use the putter face to make an "L" shape with the face and the line to make sure I'm aligned the best.

> > >

> > > Looks like your #6 might be a perfect match?

> > >

> > > If it matters... I need to use a ball line because to my eye... everything looks like it's aimed inside of target once I'm over the ball. This means I tend to over correct and aim outside (left) of target. When I use the line I know that since I aimed the ball using the line from behind target, I can just trust that it's pointing toward where I want my start line to be.

> >

> > Eye dominance is less important than the aiming tendencies themselves. Folks who are confident using a line can get away with almost anything . #6 would be good. take a look at #36 or #35. Your sharpie line would fit right in between. #3 as well.

>

> Are the lines just painted on or are those milled lines with paint fill? I tend to lean #6 but if when I got it and I didn't like it, is that permanent?

The lines are actually applied with a laser. We can add but not subtract but it cost $100 to add as we have to pull the shaft and such.

> @labgolf said:

> > @Z1ggy16 said:

> > > @labgolf said:

> > > > @Z1ggy16 said:

> > > > > @labgolf said:

> > > > > > > @labgolf said:

> > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > @labgolf said:

> > > > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > > Still wish I had the chance to test one of these. Of all the test giveaways on here I would have rather been picked for this one.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I just don’t know where I can see one in person before buying.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Have you checked the fitting locator on the website?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yep looks like victory custom golf outside Charlotte is closest. Around 3 hours one way.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If you are willing to buy blind, the remote fitting process is extremely accurate. If not, hold tight. We are working on trying to get some Carolina accounts opened up.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Well. Lord knows I’m guilty of buying blind plenty of times. So that’s not the only roadblock. Unfortunately this has come at the end of my rope. Pretty convinced that my issues are all mental. I’m fresh off a tournament round where my thought to be savior , the armlock , made nothing. A 74 with zero made putts is never confidence inspiring.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Short synopsis of my tendency and woes.

> > > > > > 0.8 handicap , 74.7 scoring average ( as of today ) player who struggles to hole putts. Tendency is alignment miss left . Left eye dominant righty. Stroke is a bit wonky in that I struggle with the back swing . I tend to hold the putter off not swinging on an arc inside. Mimicking my full swing I believe. As I don’t suck it inside there either. Lately ( last 3 months ) I’ve practiced adding arc , but still feels very uncontrollable. Like a purposeful hook.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Does this putter address any of that ? Lol.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I guess I should read more on it and answer that for myself.

> > > > >

> > > > > This putter absolutely addresses that! particularly the "wonky" backstroke. I used to fight this as well and the lie angle balanced fixed this instantly. If you set up with gentle hands, the putter you use is TRYING to get wonky the moment you take it back. Have you seen any of our videos with the revealer? It explains a lot. For me, I always notice that anytime I pick up a face balanced putter, it tries to get open and to the inside the moment I take it back. This went away with DF. The aiming, IMO is likely a result of the putts not starting online but historically a left aimer is going to do well without target lines. go with a dot or triangle. I'd recommend, sightlines number 8,9,10,15, 16 (really like that one) or 33. None of these have a rigid target line. Might be scary at first but I bet you'll aim them better. Options 1,2, 35 or 36 are fairly neutral if you feel you MUST have a target line buit likely you'll have to do a little eye training. I notice that people aiming issues tend to resolve when they consistently start the ball where they are aiming and the DF will help with this for sure.

> > > >

> > > > Question for you regarding aim with the DF - As a lefty player being right eye dominate, what do you typically see as the best alignment aid (or RH player left eye dom)? Typically, I use the line-up line on a ball that I draw with sharpie, so I've found that I either like two parallel lines spaced a little ways apart on the front flange, or nothing at all and I'd just use the putter face to make an "L" shape with the face and the line to make sure I'm aligned the best.

> > > >

> > > > Looks like your #6 might be a perfect match?

> > > >

> > > > If it matters... I need to use a ball line because to my eye... everything looks like it's aimed inside of target once I'm over the ball. This means I tend to over correct and aim outside (left) of target. When I use the line I know that since I aimed the ball using the line from behind target, I can just trust that it's pointing toward where I want my start line to be.

> > >

> > > Eye dominance is less important than the aiming tendencies themselves. Folks who are confident using a line can get away with almost anything . #6 would be good. take a look at #36 or #35. Your sharpie line would fit right in between. #3 as well.

> >

> > Are the lines just painted on or are those milled lines with paint fill? I tend to lean #6 but if when I got it and I didn't like it, is that permanent?

>

> The lines are actually applied with a laser. We can add but not subtract but it cost $100 to add as we have to pull the shaft and such.

Okay great info, thanks.

> @labgolf said:

> > @Z1ggy16 said:

> > Are the lines just painted on or are those milled lines with paint fill? I tend to lean #6 but if when I got it and I didn't like it, is that permanent?

>

> The lines are actually applied with a laser. We can add but not subtract but it cost $100 to add as we have to pull the shaft and such.

Moving away from the machine milled line sight to laser was one of the nicest improvements from Reno 2.0 to 2.1. The milled lines with the raw aluminium may look really good & shiny inside the club house but take it outside, the sun glare/reflection off the milled sight line was really bad. Thank god for sunglasses. Laser is the only way to go.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

> @labgolf said:

> > @Cwing said:

> > Fitter in NKy or Cincinnati, Ohio areas?

>

> Best to check our fitting locator on the website. If you can;t find anything, PM me.

I very much enjoy my Seemore with the rifle scope. This gets the face square. What would be the advantage of DF be over the Seemore? I both both a face balanced si5 and a toe weighted si3. Honestly, I use the si5 more as I like a bigger putter but I have no issues when I put the si3 in the bag.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Danman44, that will depend somewhat on how far away from Reno Nevada (where the magic happens) that you happen to live. They are good about answering posts here, and will let you know what kind of backlog they may have at this juncture.

In my Datrek - DG lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to my Bag Boy - Quad XL - I'm decidedly brand agnostic:

PING - G400 Max 10.5 - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 5 R

Titleist - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

Cobra - Baffler 23* - Aldila NV-HL 65 R

PXG - 0211 (2019 version) - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

Cleveland - CBX2 50 / 54 / 58 - Rotex 

L.A.B. Golf - Directed Force 2.1 - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

Snell - MTB  Black

> @Cwing said:

> > @labgolf said:

> > > @Cwing said:

> > > Fitter in NKy or Cincinnati, Ohio areas?

> >

> > Best to check our fitting locator on the website. If you can;t find anything, PM me.

>

> I very much enjoy my Seemore with the rifle scope. This gets the face square. What would be the advantage of DF be o er the Seemore? I both both a face balanced si5 and a toe weighted si3. Honestly, I use the si5 more as I like a bigger putter but I have no issues when I put the si3 in the bag.

>

>

Put most simply, a L.A.B. stays square by itself and a SeeMore doesn't. For whatever reason, the specific way that putter torques may suite you well, but reasonable to wonder if a putter without any torque might be an advantage for anyone. We have a blade model that closely resembles a seemore blade but with our lie angle balance technology. And throwing no shade at the SeeMore guys. I think they are some of the best in the business. One of the few companies trying to change conventional thought about putting.

So can I get a "dot" and a horizontal sight line?

PING G430 10K Max 9 degree (digitally lofted) DI VF 6X tipped .5". 44.5" D5 

G430 17 HY DI HY 85 X

TSR2 21 HY DI HY 85 X

4 THRU PW King Tour KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 48 "F" KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

SCOTTY CAMERON T11 BGT POLAR SHAFT SAND BLASTED TO MATCH HEAD... FLATSO 1.0

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

> @GolfMinimalist said:

> I tested a couple LAB putters not long ago. I have never made more twenty footers. There were some struggles at short range, but there's definitely something interesting going on in the design.

What were the struggles with the short ones and how short are we talking? Just out of curiosity...

> @Wardonation said:

> So can I get a "dot" and a horizontal sight line?

Check out alignment aid #10 and #12, those have dots and lines. Pull up a Reno 2.1 on the website like you are placing an order, and the 36 different options are shown in small boxes; when you select one, it shows in the larger picture on the left side.

In my Datrek - DG lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to my Bag Boy - Quad XL - I'm decidedly brand agnostic:

PING - G400 Max 10.5 - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 5 R

Titleist - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

Cobra - Baffler 23* - Aldila NV-HL 65 R

PXG - 0211 (2019 version) - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

Cleveland - CBX2 50 / 54 / 58 - Rotex 

L.A.B. Golf - Directed Force 2.1 - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

Snell - MTB  Black

> @5baytjd said:

> > @Wardonation said:

> > So can I get a "dot" and a horizontal sight line?

>

> Check out alignment aid #10 and #12, those have dots and lines. Pull up a Reno 2.1 on the website like you are placing an order, and the 36 different options are shown in small boxes; when you select one, it shows in the larger picture on the left side.

I have but cannot find what I am looking for?

PING G430 10K Max 9 degree (digitally lofted) DI VF 6X tipped .5". 44.5" D5 

G430 17 HY DI HY 85 X

TSR2 21 HY DI HY 85 X

4 THRU PW King Tour KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 48 "F" KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

SCOTTY CAMERON T11 BGT POLAR SHAFT SAND BLASTED TO MATCH HEAD... FLATSO 1.0

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

> @chetterchez said:

> > @GolfMinimalist said:

> > I tested a couple LAB putters not long ago. I have never made more twenty footers. There were some struggles at short range, but there's definitely something interesting going on in the design.

>

> What were the struggles with the short ones and how short are we talking? Just out of curiosity...

My first couple days with the Directed Force was the opposite everything 10' and in I thought was going. Lag putts were the struggle at first but it was an easy adjustment with some practice. Short putts I think are easier with the DF putter, longer lag putts you have to trust the weight of the putter and keep a smooth tempo.

Ping G425 LST 10.5*
Ping G425 LST 14.5
Taylormade Sim max hybrid 19*

Srixon ZX5 4 iron & 5 iron
Srixon ZX7 6-AW
Vokey SM8 54.10S and 60.04L
Evnroll ER5 black

> @Wardonation said:

> > @5baytjd said:

> > > @Wardonation said:

> > > So can I get a "dot" and a horizontal sight line?

> >

> > Check out alignment aid #10 and #12, those have dots and lines. Pull up a Reno 2.1 on the website like you are placing an order, and the 36 different options are shown in small boxes; when you select one, it shows in the larger picture on the left side.

>

> I have but cannot find what I am looking for?

pm sent

> @granata10 said:

> > @chetterchez said:

> > > @GolfMinimalist said:

> > > I tested a couple LAB putters not long ago. I have never made more twenty footers. There were some struggles at short range, but there's definitely something interesting going on in the design.

> >

> > What were the struggles with the short ones and how short are we talking? Just out of curiosity...

>

>

> My first couple days with the Directed Force was the opposite everything 10' and in I thought was going. Lag putts were the struggle at first but it was an easy adjustment with some practice. Short putts I think are easier with the DF putter, longer lag putts you have to trust the weight of the putter and keep a smooth tempo.

>

>

About 70% percent are like you and 30% struggle from short range. I was of the ladder group. Alignment was the biggest issue for me and from what I see from our customers who struggle from short range. Most people aim their putters poorly to compensate. Tough to putt well with DF without aiming well. Much easier to get away with bad alignment with other putters.

> @GolfMinimalist said:

> I tested a couple LAB putters not long ago. I have never made more twenty footers. There were some struggles at short range, but there's definitely something interesting going on in the design.

You are like I was. We are the minority. Most love it from short range and struggle to get the ball to the hole on long ones. I think folks who struggle from short range with DF aren't pointed where they think they are. Also, people who struggle at first from short range miss on the high side a lot as they are not used to the ball holding its line they they tend to with our putter. usually those are the 2 reasons we see. What do you use now?

I assume most guys went from a standard putter setup to a DF putter which is center shafted. How long did it take you guys to get use to that set up? I've tried some other center shafted putters and just didn't get a feel for them. I know the DF is much different but still figure the setup and address are a major change from the usual putter setup.

Lefty - WITB Thread

Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X 

3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X

3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: PXG 0311P 4-6 | 0317CB 7-PW | DG 120 X100

Wedges: SM9 50° - 54° - 58° 

Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K | CMD Gauge R | and more. 

Ball: TP5X 2024

Bag: Ghost Katana

> @MattM97 said:

> I assume most guys went from a standard putter setup to a DF putter which is center shafted. How long did it take you guys to get use to that set up? I've tried some other center shafted putters and just didn't get a feel for them. I know the DF is much different but still figure the setup and address are a major change from the usual putter setup.

I was personally never able to use a traditional center shaft. They always set up shut to me. These set up very different than anything else. The head is so on-set that you can see the entire top line with visual interference of the shaft. Hopefully some of the other testers feel the same way!

> @labgolf said:

> > @MattM97 said:

> > I assume most guys went from a standard putter setup to a DF putter which is center shafted. How long did it take you guys to get use to that set up? I've tried some other center shafted putters and just didn't get a feel for them. I know the DF is much different but still figure the setup and address are a major change from the usual putter setup.

>

> I was personally never able to use a traditional center shaft. They always set up shut to me. These set up very different than anything else. The head is so on-set that you can see the entire top line with visual interference of the shaft. Hopefully some of the other testers feel the same way!

THIS!

> @ryan983 said:

> > @labgolf said:

> > > @MattM97 said:

> > > I assume most guys went from a standard putter setup to a DF putter which is center shafted. How long did it take you guys to get use to that set up? I've tried some other center shafted putters and just didn't get a feel for them. I know the DF is much different but still figure the setup and address are a major change from the usual putter setup.

> >

> > I was personally never able to use a traditional center shaft. They always set up shut to me. These set up very different than anything else. The head is so on-set that you can see the entire top line with visual interference of the shaft. Hopefully some of the other testers feel the same way!

>

> THIS!

Yeah, it’s almost “weird” in a sense that when you address the ball, because of the shaft position on the putter head, all you see is the top line of putter and/or alignment aid. The matte black shaft doesn’t hurt either.

I’ve tried other center shafted putters in the past and never could visually get used to them. Most of the time, I’d either feel like I was lined up correctly but I could see a hint of the (for example) red dot on the heel or I’d be lined up correctly according to the putter and not feel comfortable and/or confident.

Well that's good to hear, I am interested in trying one at some point this year will just depend on my financial situation. At least I know my fitter carries them so can just go for a fitting.

Lefty - WITB Thread

Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X 

3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X

3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: PXG 0311P 4-6 | 0317CB 7-PW | DG 120 X100

Wedges: SM9 50° - 54° - 58° 

Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K | CMD Gauge R | and more. 

Ball: TP5X 2024

Bag: Ghost Katana