APPLY NOW: Cleveland Wedge Testing! New Wedge Alert!

City, State? Chula Vista, CACurrent wedges? Vokey SM8sWhat conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? AverageOne thing that would improve your current wedges? Chipping consistencyDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? YesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

:ping-small: G430 Max 9º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:mizuno-small: Pro 243 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:callaway-logo-1: Chrome Tour

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City, State? Wesley, IACurrent wedges? SM7What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Average to softOne thing that would improve your current wedges? More spin on partial shotsDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes, yes, yesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Absolutely

City, State? San Francisco, CACurrent wedges? CBX 50 & 54, CBX Full Face 58What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Average ConditionOne thing that would improve your current wedges? Feel on partial shotsDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? YesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

City, State? Chicago, ILCurrent wedges? Mizuno T20What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Average. Do frequently play other courses with firm conditions and can use those experiences as a comparison.One thing that would improve your current wedges? Improving spin on 30-60 yard shots.Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? YesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

Driver: Cobra Aerojet LS 9* | Kai'Li White 60X

3W: Cobra Aerojet LS 14.5* | Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: Titleist TSi2 18* | Tensei AV White 90x

3i-4i: Mizuno Pro 225 | C-Taper 130x

5i-9i: Mizuno MP4 | C-Taper 130x

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 48* / 53* / 58* | C-Taper 130x / S+

Putter: Custom Shop Cameron Studio Select Squareback 1 - 34"

City, State? Lawrence, KSCurrent wedges? 50 Cleveland RTX 3 Mid bounce, 58 Cleveland RTX 4 low bounceWhat conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Average in spring/fall. Firm in summer.One thing that would improve your current wedges? More spin.Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? YesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

Titleist TSR2 9.0 (set to 10.5) Diamana Blue 60 Pure Stiff

Ping G400 SFT 16 (set to 16.6) Oban Kiyoshi Blue 75 Stiff

Taylormade 2021 P790 5iron Modus 120 Stiff

Taylormade 2021 P770 6-PW Modus 120 Stiff

Taylormade MG3 54.11

Titleist Vokey SM6 60.10

Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas 33"

City, State? Boston, MACurrent wedges? Taylormade Hi-ToeWhat conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? AverageOne thing that would improve your current wedges? Softer feel, better performance on full swingsDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? YesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

City, State? Cheshire, CTCurrent wedges? Tour Issue Cleveland CG14 Raw 52, 56, 60 (Mid bounce) with Dynamic Gold X100 and S400What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? SoftOne thing that would improve your current wedges? Not a lot, I've tried other wedges but I'm really in love with the shape of the CG14, I keep returning to these wedges. The only thing I would like would be a grind on the 60* that was closer to the RTG 588 grind which I really liked.Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Definitely, I would love to try anything new from Cleveland. The grooves are getting pretty worn on my CG14 and will have to be replaced soon, I'm sure it will be with Cleveland anyway.Do you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Definitely, I would love to share with Cleveland and their consumers.

Bozeman, MTCallaway MD5 50S, 54S, 60XAverage to firmBetter control over flight, turf interaction in roughDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes. I like testing and sharing. Making a point to engage more here. Do you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes.

City, State? Auburn, CACurrent wedges? Vokey SM6 Black 52s, 56f, 60kWhat conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Average. Winters are soft, summers are firm...average overallOne thing that would improve your current wedges? My wedges have too much bounce. I would like a sharper leading edge with a skinnier sole.Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes Do you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

City, State? Clements, CACurrent wedges? Vokey SM7 Black 50f, 56s, TM 64 Hi ToeWhat conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Soft mostly. Club is plenty watered. One thing that would improve your current wedges? Better feel, better spin, lower flight. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely Do you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Absolutely

City, State? Birmingham, AlabamaCurrent wedges? Ping Glide 2.0 52* and 58*What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Soft to average. One thing that would improve your current wedges? A better sole profile on my 58* that makes it easier to open the face on tight lies. Also, lower ball flight. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes. Do you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes.

City, State? Tyler, TexasCurrent wedges? Cleveland CBX 2 - 52 bent to 51 and a 54, and an old Ping Eye 2 SWWhat conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Firm, but sandyOne thing that would improve your current wedges? distance controlDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Sure doDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes sir

WITB
Srixon ZX5 LS 9.0, HZRDUS Black 60 6.0
Ping G425 LST 3 wood, Tensei Orange

Titleist TSR2 5 wood C1 setting, Tensei 1K Black 75

Matlby TS3 4-5, Matlby TS4 6-GW, Recoil Dart V 105 F4

RTX Zipcore  Tour Rack 54, 60

Spider Tour S CB 38 inches

Srixon-Z Star XV

City, State? Orlando FloridaCurrent wedges? Taylormade Milled GrindWhat conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? averageOne thing that would improve your current wedges? Better edgesDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? of courseDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Absolutely

City, State? Convoy, Ohio Current wedges? RTX-4 52, 56, 60! What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Fairly Average One thing that would improve your current wedges? I have used my wedges for about two years so it is just time to get some new ones with better spin! I love the RTX-4's and have already seen the new ones in person so I know i will like them! Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes! Do you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

City, State? Atlanta, GACurrent wedges? Vokey SM7 (46, 52) SM6 (58)What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Soft to averageOne thing that would improve your current wedges? A little more bounceDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? YesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

Thanks for the opportunity!

City, State? - Downingtown, PACurrent wedges? - Vokey SM5 + SM6What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? - Average/softOne thing that would improve your current wedges? - Improved feel, especially greenside chips or touch shots with less than full swingDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? - YesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? - Yes

Callaway Paradym TD - MCA Kai'li White 60X

TM M4 3W - MCA Tensei CK Pro White 70TX

TM M3 3H - PX HZRDUS Black 6.5

Srixon ZX5 MKII - PX LZ 6.5 - 4-P

Vokey SM8 - DG S400 (black) - 50.12F,  54.14F, 58.12D

Scotty 2018 Newport 2

Vice Pro Plus

City, State? Columbia, SCCurrent wedges? LEFTY Titleist SM7 52.12F, 56.14F, 60.08MWhat conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Avg to FirmOne thing that would improve your current wedges? More greenside spin, more durabilityDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? YesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

City, State? San Francisco, CACurrent wedges? Scratch 1018What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? AverageOne thing that would improve your current wedges? Lower / better launch controlDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely!Do you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yep!

In a post below, answer the following:

City, State? Cranston RICurrent wedges? Lefty SM7 52-08F SM7 58-10SWhat conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? AverageOne thing that would improve your current wedges? More forgivingDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? YesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

Cobra Aerojet 10.5* Ventus TR Blue 5S

Callaway Paradym 3 Wood 15* Project X HZRDUS Gen 4 Silver 70S

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 3H 18* and 4H 21* Aerotech Steelfiber FC 75S

Callaway Paradym 5 Hybrid  24* Project X HZRDUS Gen 4 Silver 75S

Callaway Apex CF19 Forged 6-AW-SW  Recoil 95S

Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore 58/10 Mid TT DG Spinner

Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One CH

In a post below, answer the following:

City, State? New York NYCurrent wedges? Vokey SM6/7What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? AverageOne thing that would improve your current wedges? spinDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? yes defintelyDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? of course

City, State? Reno, NVCurrent wedges? RTX4What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? variousOne thing that would improve your current wedges? consistent flight and feelDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes, Do you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Absolutely

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

City, State? Longview, Tx Current wedges? Callaway MD3 52* & 58*What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? FirmOne thing that would improve your current wedges? Flighting my wedges lowerDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes Do you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? YesThanks for the opportunity

City, State? Charlotte, NCCurrent wedges? Vokey SM6 54° and SM8 58°What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Depends on the weather so I'll say average overallOne thing that would improve your current wedges? Not sure... I'm really happy with them.Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? SureDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Sure

City, State? Tyler, TXCurrent wedges? Cleveland RTX 2.0 56, Cleveland RTX 2.0 60What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Firm to average depending on the course. One thing that would improve your current wedges? Increased spin and forgivenessDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? AbsolutelyDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

Driver: Cobra LTDx Ventus Black 6x

3 wood: Ping G430 

4 Hybrid: TM Stealth 2

5 Hybrid: Ping G430

Irons 6-UW: Ping i525 Project X IO 115 6.5

52: TM MG 3

56: Vokey SM9

60: Vokey SM9

Ball: 2023 Pro V1/Vice Pro

City, State? Seattle, WACurrent wedges? Cleveland RTX 588 52 and 56, Cleveland CG12 60What conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? Average ConditionOne thing that would improve your current wedges? More spin on half shotsDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? YesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

City, State? Londonderry NHCurrent wedges? Vokey SM7 and Ping Eye 2 XGWhat conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? AverageOne thing that would improve your current wedges? Look of the sandwedge (Ping) and Feel of the Gap-wedge (Vokey)Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? YesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes

City, State? Los Angeles, CACurrent wedges? Cleveland 588 54 degree, Cleveland 900 60 degreeWhat conditions do you play in (soft, average, firm)? AverageOne thing that would improve your current wedges? More bounce options and the ability to control trajectory.Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? YesDo you agree to write a review on Cleveland Golf's website? Yes