APPLY NOW: SeeMore Putter and SPi, SeeMore Putter Institute Testing!

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? More consistent alignment and loft delivery
2. What is your handicap? 4

3. Location? Glen Carbon, IL
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer Mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Speed consistency is a strength, alignment is my wekness. (I tend to aim right)
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, VERY good bentgrass greens

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? YES

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? YES

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? I know it has in the past...
2. What is your handicap? 7

3. Location? San Antonio
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Straight shaft or Slant neck
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Streaky, that’s for both 
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Private, very very fast. 

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes. 

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes. 

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? More consistent alignment
2. What is your handicap? 8.5

3. Location? San Diego, CA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer. Blade
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? strength is green reading and weakness is speed control on long putts.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public. usually in very good condition.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes.

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes.

**WITB** **Driver**: Titleist TS2 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Elite Orange S **3 Wood**: Adams Idea XTD 15* Super S Hybrid w/ Fubuki AX350 S **Utility**: Titleist 818H2 19* and 23* w/ Fujikura Motore TS HB 8.8 **5-PW**: Titleist AP3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lites **WEDGES**: Titleist Vokey SM7 52* and 56* **PUTTER**: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 w/ Superstroke

Seemore putters will help with alignment to gain more confidence in set up.

Myrtle Beach SC

Blade or center shaft

Reading greens and lag putting is a strength

Alignment weakness

Member of a course with fast greens but also regularly play public courses across the area.

Yes

Yes

Thank you Seemore

Thank you for this opportunity.. 

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Full disclosure I have used a Seemore putter for the majority of the last decade, but I have never been fit for one.  Since coming back from an ulnar nerve injury I have switched to a Cameron Newport and have noticed that I constantly fidget over the ball trying to get the right alignment.  I never did this with a Seemore, so I believe switching back to a Seemore would not only help my alignment, it would help my confidence in knowing I was set up properly. 
2. What is your handicap? 8.7

3. Location? Athens, TN
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Blade 
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  Strengths are speed control and 3 putt avoidance...... weaknesses are I feel in could be better in the 8-12 ft range.  
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?  Private with greens Id argue are some of the best in the state... 

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes, multiple times 

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely 

TM Mini 300 11.5 Ventus TR Blue 6

Rogue ST LS 3HL Ventus Blue 7

Epic Super Hybrid 20* Ventus HB 8

Srixon ZX MKII Utility 23* Recoil Dart 90

Srixon ZX5 5-6 Steelfiber i95

Srixon ZX7 7-AW Steelfiber i95

Edel SMS 56* V Grind Steelfiber i95

Vokey SM8 60* M grind Steelfiber i95
LAB Mezz 

How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? I’ve always been a fan of the alignment and ability to ‘set’ the stroke. I tend to have my hands too far back so I like the idea of this putter helping to keep me in check. 

2. What is your handicap? 8.9

3. Location? Brooklyn, NY 
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer

I rotate too much! But lately it has been either a Newport or a Bettinardi FCB. 

5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Great start line, bad distance control. When I commit, I put well. 

6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?

private. Top notch greens 

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?

yes 

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? I was always fascinated by SeemMore’s alignment system and I think it would help me with my aim
2. What is your handicap? 19

3. Location? Fairfield, California
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer. Blade
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Lag putting is good but I suck at reading greens
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, decent to good greens

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Of course

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? I believe it will help my alignment and help make sure I am square to my alignment.
2. What is your handicap? 11

3. Location? Greensboro, NC
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer.  Mini Mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  Strengths - Mid range putts  Weakness - Distance Control and alignment
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?  Public - Great and smooth....Do play some very slow and bumpy greens in a weeknight league.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes.  Definitely

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes.  Definitely

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? MY main issue is alignment, I can't seem to start the ball on the line I have in my mind's eye and I need to amend my routine to include something that can accomplish this.
2. What is your handicap? 10.3 index

3. Location? Orange County, CA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer I've always preferred a traditional anser style  blade, recently tried mallets of all kinds and even the oxygen putter
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? I seem to be able to get distance correct outside of 10' but inside of 5, good luck.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public primarily.  Great green speed and condition.  Costa Mesa Golf Course I get to play private about 30 times a year and those greens are simpy put: perfect.  Big Canyon Country Club and Mesa Verde where my Dad is a member

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Absolutely!

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? I think it'll help me nail a consistent setup posture and aid in my sometimes awful aiming.
2. What is your handicap? 11

3. Location? Pittsburgh, PA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer Blade putters
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Strength is distance control; Weakness is definitely aiming correctly and setting up with my body square.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public course with good condition greens that run medium to fast.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Definitely.

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Definitely!

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5 deg.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 3L

Srixon ZX 3 hybrid

Ping S55 irons

Ping Glide 3.0 54 & 60 deg.

Odyssey White Hot Versa #1

1. Currently, based on Arccos data, the only thing holding me back from being a scratch player is my putting. I'd love to get some help to make some improvement.
2. 2.8

3. Green Bay, WI
4. I tend to like something with straight lines (anser 2, newport 2) versus something with curves. I'm currently gaming a mid-mallet Toulon Atlanta
5. I'd say that I have decent speed control, especially from 50 ft and in. Arccos tells me that I need the most improvement on putts between 5-10 ft. I have a sneaky suspicion that seemore's RST could help with that.
6. I play (almost exclusively) at public golf courses, but the greens are very good if not exceptional under most circumstances. They're probably not the fastest surfaces in the state, but they're definitely better than average.

7. Yes absolutely, I play a minimum of 3 times / week.

8. I'd love to, especially with the additional coaching aspect of this testing opportunity.

Titleist TSR3 8* Ventus TR Red 
Titleist TSR3 16.5* Evenflow T1100

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titleist T350 4 T200 5 T150 6-9 Accra iSeries 125

Titleist Vokey SM9 46*F (@45) / 50*F / 56*D (@55*) / 60*M DG TI X100
SC Super Select Squareback 2

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?  I am hoping that the visual aids incorporated into the putter will help me have a more consistent setup and improve my putting game from 20 feet in.
2. What is your handicap? +2

3. Location? Sierra Vista, AZ
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer?  I prefer a mallet putter.
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? weakness would be lag putting and making putts in the 12-20' range.  Strength would be reading greens and making putts in the 6-8' range.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?  semi private facilities both with very good bent grass greens rolling between 10-12 on the stimpmeter.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes.  My time to putt and practice is not very limited.

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Of course.  I'll take lots of photos and be sure to eliminate my ugly mug from all pictures so as not to distract from the beauty of the putter.

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? - alignment 
2. What is your handicap? 1.5

3. Location? Louisville, KY
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer Been trending towards sticking with a Mallet 
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Strong inside of 5 feet, weakness is speed control
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Both Public and private, all types of greens

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes 

Titleist TSR4 Graphite Design Tour AD GP-6X

Titleist TSi3 15 Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 75X   

Callaway Apex UW 19 Project X HZRDUS RDX 80 6.5

Srixon ZX7 4-PW Project X LS 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM9 50.12F True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Titleist Vokey SM9 54.12D True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Titleist Vokey SM9 60.04T True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport+

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?  I need putting help badly. Any help to be able to keep a good line and consistent speed will greatly help my scores. right now putting is really holding my game back and i have tried both Spider X and Toulon Seattle as of late with little success. I feel like I need something a little different and better fitting. 
2. What is your handicap? 13

3. Location?  Bend, OR
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer. Mid Mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Lag and Speed are my biggest weaknesses
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public and greens very from slow to very fast depending on where I play on any given weekend. 

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? YES. 

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  YES

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?  Putting has always been a struggle, especially lining up properly.  If I have someone line me up, I tend to be a pretty good putter, but just can't seem to get the alignment right often times.
2. What is your handicap?  10

3. Location?  Union, KY
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer - Blade or mid mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  Strength distance control and reading greens.  Weakness is lining up properly and making a smooth stroke at it.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?  Public courses.  Depends on the course but often roll smooth.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes, can test quickly.

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Yes, for sure.

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Alignment which would bring confidence to the execution of the shortest of putts.
2. What is your handicap? WHS  18

3. Location? Glasgow, Scotland. 
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer.  MALLET 
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?  Strenghts Reading greens. Weakness being that of executing 4 to 8 foot putts.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? PRIVATE and greens do vary from hole to hole, but fast.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

ow To Apply

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? RST will ensure putter is square to the intended line.
2. What is your handicap? Unofficial 13

3. Location? Massachusetts, USA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer. Small mallet
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? determining pace of the putt...and alignment is a weakness
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? High End public courses. Greens are typically in excellent shape and tend to run fast.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes!, and will use direct comparison to my CS spider tour red.

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes of course.

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?

I’m interested in the rifle scope tech as well as a center shafted putter.
2. What is your handicap?

3. Location?

Newport Beach, CA

Blade with a plumbers neck, but have taken a couple hard looks at a center shafted putter.
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?

My strengths are center faced contact and start line. I’ve been on Quintec and have very good numbers in both of these categories. My weakness has been speed control, but since my last fitting on Quintec it’s improved dramatically because my putter now puts proper forward spin on the ball. Also I’m a big guy (6’5’’) so overall body alignment can get funky sometimes. I work constantly to make sure my body alignment is matched up to my line properly.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?
Public, but it’s not a local Muni. The green are big, have some great diversity in undulation, and roll quick/true. They also have 2 large practice greens that are in excellent shape.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?

Yes!

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

Yes! I have not posted any reviews before, but I would love to be able to dive in and create some good honest content for the Golfwrx community.

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? - I tend to struggle with alignment and these putters have just been so easy to align for me over the years.
2. What is your handicap? 6.9

3. Location? Convoy, Ohio 
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? - I tend to be an Anser 2 blade style with a plumbers' neck fan! 
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? - Strengths: Speed control, green reading / Weaknesses: Alignment when putting, Consistent strokes.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Private - the greens are normally really good but the staffing has been down this year at the club so it hasn't been as well maintained as normal. 

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? - Absolutely! 

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? - Absolutely ! 

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? More confidence standing over my ball knowing it's going to start where I intend it to.
2. What is your handicap? 12.6

3. Location? Fate, TX
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Mallet CS
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Reading greens, not starting it where I intend to.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, fast and true

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?

Hard to say having never used one, however confidence on short putts at address could be a big win. Unfortunately never on the rack for me to try so never ventured that route.

2. What is your handicap? 

HI of 2

3. Location?

Derbyshire, UK (Peak District)

Blade 

Lag putting is certainly a strength, 3-4 footers under pressure often lead to losing shots this is where I wonder if RST could assist giving confidence knowing your set up correctly.

Private club with high quality fast greens.

Certainly, I live in a property that overlooks my golf course so often find myself there far more often than most husbands would be allowed by their wife’s. 

Definately, I enjoy a good test and write up. 

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Alignment confidence 
2. What is your handicap? 16

3. Location? Brooklyn, NY
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer? Blade-Plumbers Neck
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Strength, distance-lag putting Weakness, alignment
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public, greens in decent shape

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes.

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes.

Thanks WRX and Seemore for the opportunity!

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Putting is my weakness 
2. What is your handicap? 5

3. Location? Athens Georgia 
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer open to whatever works
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Weakness getting ball in hole
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Public mid to fast nice roll

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos. Yes

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?

I think the rst will help with alignment by setting up exactly the same every putt and by having the same stroke path every putt.

2. What is your handicap? 5.5 trending up bc of my short game haha.  

3. Location? Quincy Illinois

4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer?

Def lean towards mallet profiles.  

5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?   Speed control is generally my strength but my stroke and alignment are  all over the place. 

6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?  Private and the greens r hard and fast with most of them small and tilted back to front. 

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt? Yes I live on the course and can test everyday.  

Yes for sure would love to have the opportunity! 

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game? Better Alignment
2. What is your handicap? 2

3. Location? Danville, CA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer: Blade
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting? Good speed usually but poor line/aim
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens? Both equally

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes, sir!

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes sir!

Taylormade Qi10 9* HZRDUS 70 6.5

Titleist Tsi2 15* Tensei RAW Blue 75X

Titleist Tsr2 21* Tensei Black 85 TX
Srixon ZX5, ZX7 combo set 4-PW PX 6.0
Titleist SM5 50.12F, SM6 56.14F, 60.08M
Odyssey White Hot OG #7 Stroke Lab
Titleist Pro V1X 2023

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?

Improve alignment 

3. Location?

Northern Ky, about 10 miles south of Cincinnati.

mallet 

Strengths - not certain I have any. Weakness - stroke/alignment . 

Public. Mostly good.

Absolutely yes.

Absolutely yes.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?   Alignment & consistency- I have an optical problem with alignment.
2. What is your handicap?  4

3. Location?   Fayetteville, PA
4. What style of putter do you tend to prefer?  Generally a blade or wide blade style.
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your putting?   Few 3 putts, but could use help with 10 footers.
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?  Private - fast.

7. Are you able to test equipment on a golf course with one week of its receipt?  Yes, as I play 4-5 times a week.

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  For sure.

How To Apply

1. How will a SeeMore putter could help your game?

-it would help my consistency in setup for sure

3. Location?

-Providence, RI

-anything easy to aim

-strength is lag putting and a weakness is 5 footers
6. What type of facility do you primarily play at (ie public vs private), and how would you rate the greens?

-typically public but a good mix or private with relatively fast greens

-yes

8. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

-yes