Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

4 hours ago, ilikegolf26 said:

They seem fine just with the feedback I’m getting from the club. Maybe not, though. 

I was thinking it could be my setup. I’m not sure how much light, sounds, position of unit relative to ball, tee I’m using, etc affects things. 

I don’t have swing speed tracked so I can’t answer that but they feel fine. 

Start with some impact tape.

I am sure it's been addressed somewhere in this thread, but do other people still have issues with FSX Pro end a range session while using it? I usually can not get through more than 30-40 balls before it switches back to the FSX Pro screen. I know it isn't a wifi connection issue because my BLP is connected to laptop's USB. 

1 hour ago, Clifford said:

Does anyone know why these are not available in Canada? If I can get one, is there any problem getting it to run here?

I am not sure if they ever are planning to release them outside the US.  I have heard that some Canadians are using them with a VPN, not 100% sure though.  Foresight Canada does have "Ball only" GC3's for $5k CAD.  Not a bad deal.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CSagan said:

No most likely on the ceiling. Some type of mounted unit. Would be sweet tho agree. Don’t think the green good to go light has laser capabilities tho.

Edited by DroppingBombs
Typos

TSi3 9* Ventus Black 7x

TSI3 13* Tour AD HD 8X

U505 1 iron Ventus Black 10tx

T200 4-5 PX 7.0

T100s 6-pw PX 7.0

Vokey Sm8 48,54,58T

Cameron Phantom x7

I emailed their website for the price. Late March is the international release date. You have the camera and projector (separate units) mounted approx. 9’6” from the floor on the ceiling. The camera and AI work together to project the results at your feet. They say you don’t need club markers to get the data for the club as the camera will do that. 

This looks like a game changer for those who get the “ball data only” monitors. 

When they email me back about price, I’ll share it on here. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, No_Ugos said:

I emailed their website for the price. Late March is the international release date. You have the camera and projector (separate units) mounted approx. 9’6” from the floor on the ceiling. The camera and AI work together to project the results at your feet. They say you don’t need club markers to get the data for the club as the camera will do that. 

I think mygolfspy said 15k on their recent video for it. It seems like would be awesome for the alignment but not the price that was mentioned. I could see 4-5k add on would be more acceptable. Maybe they come out with a lower price for  just alignment.

Edited by DroppingBombs
  • Like 2

TSi3 9* Ventus Black 7x

TSI3 13* Tour AD HD 8X

T200 4-5 PX 7.0

T100s 6-pw PX 7.0

Vokey Sm8 48,54,58T

Cameron Phantom x7

21 minutes ago, No_Ugos said:

I tried searching, but didn't see this come up.. probably not a common question given how the FSX is attached to everything. 

If I have a family member willing to sell me their FSX 2020 + Play for cheap ($500-1k). Could I buy a BLP, transfer that to the BLP and have a "unlocked" unit? Does the Unlock do something different other than buying the FSX software, vs subscription?

Callaway AI Smoke TD 9*| Ventus Black 6X
Titleist TSR2+ 14.5*| Ventus Black 7X
Titleist TSR2 18*  | AV Raw Blue 8TX
Mizuno 245 5-PW  | Project X LS 6.5
Titleist SM9 46 - 50 - 54 - 58 | PX 6.0
Odyssey Ai Jailbird  

1 hour ago, 2ndCut16 said:

I tried searching, but didn't see this come up.. probably not a common question given how the FSX is attached to everything. 

If I have a family member willing to sell me their FSX 2020 + Play for cheap ($500-1k). Could I buy a BLP, transfer that to the BLP and have a "unlocked" unit? Does the Unlock do something different other than buying the FSX software, vs subscription?

I believe the BLP needs a different FSX download from Foresight compared to the normal downloads good for GC2, GC3 & Quad and might require a different license key.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, No_Ugos said:

The whole thing looks amazing. It’ll definitely help with aligning the unit as well. 

at first I thought it was just the alignment laser thing, then he hit it and my mind was blown. Maybe the GSPRO club face data isn’t estimated after all.

Take my money please and thank you. 

GSPro club face data is 100% calculated, I was the one who showed the interface developer how to do it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, kiddoc said:

Just to be clear….

“Calculated” means “measured”?

Measured means measured.

Calculated means the arithmetic derived from measured points.

Edited by karstens_ghost
Auto-coronet

Ping-logo-283444624.jpeg 410LST 9º (TourX) RogueST 3D (ADDI 6X) [OMG what?], 425 3w 14.5º (TourX), 430 3h 19º & 4 iCross (HZRDUS Red 6.0), i230 5-U, G4 54º, GFP 59º (DART105F4). 2021 Fetch (BGT Tour Black).

"Golf is just a dance with a stick, and a ball tells you how good a dancer you are."  LCP150mm in your fairway should be a full-time rule.

Hello all, I am new to the PLM world and had a couple of questions about the BLP. I would only be using the BLP at the range likely on mats as there are almost no grass ranges in my area and not the greatest range balls, may bring it out on the course occasionally if it’s not packed.

1) Does anyone use the BLP with just the device and their iPhone? Does getting an iPad make using the range worth buying an iPad or is it the same 2D range either way?

2) did anyone go from the Mevo+ with PP to BLP and if so, could you tell me why?

3) is there any kind of carrying case out there that you can buy for the BLP?it looks like it comes in a box but no actual case with it, somewhat worried about not having something to help protect it, especially if I want to bring it on the course with me for a couple of Tee shots.

Any opinions or info would be greatly appreciated, I’m just looking for a device that gives me accurate and consistent and as many data points as possibly, no Sim use at this time. 

On 10/20/2022 at 8:20 AM, TourSpoon said:

I actually bought both the 2.0 and the large and ending up keeping the large because you can fit a full size laptop in it along with plenty of accessories. I keep my GC3 in this when I am not using it in the house just to keep it protected and out of the way. It is very non-descript so it doesn't scream steal me as it looks like a normal pack. Plus it is a perfect size for air travel as it fits the personal size category and can go under a seat. 

The new GC3 sling is overpriced and really seems only to be able to carry the GC3 without too much more. 

IMG_4601.jpg

IMG_4600.jpg

Here is the post I put about the CADEN large bag. It caries a full size laptop, my webcam, cords, etc. For the range/ipad check out the small version. Do a forum search on CADEN and it will pop up. 

• Like 1

Cobra LTDx 10.5* Tour AD HD 5X, Big Tour 15.5*, Rad Tour 18.5* Even Flow White 6.0

Titleist U500 4 23* Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0 

Titleist 718 AP2 5-P DG AMT White S300 

Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S, DG S200

Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1, Vice Pro Plus, Foresight GC3 

On 1/6/2023 at 11:18 PM, DroppingBombs said:

I’ve never tried to see the ball flight on software outside when weather gets better I might need to actually check that. I usually take it on course for wedges and carry distances, never really use it on tee box’s. I always use my gamer ball prov1 left dot so no idea. It’s not so much the speed because the distances is still there almost. But the flight I mean is like something I’ve never seen. I’m floating at a +2 and usually average 65 70% of fairways. My closest to target line is about 25 yards left some go 100 left. 

1.45 to 1.48 club heads usually around 118 119 on the gc3. The distance seems to be there but the ball flight is insane. I grabbed a pic of the only good one the gc3 even showed and it was still 75 feet left of target.  Some have been a 100yrds left and still went 300. But said I pushed it 3* right. I play a pretty straight ball with driver in real life and this thing will not go right. I could hit 70 drives and not one will finish right of target. 

FBF1FA11-B0F2-4FF3-805A-241F46B0404E.jpeg

Did you ever get resolution on this?  I've had similar issues where ballspeed vs both what was previously 'normal' on the GC3 and vs. very current Trackman sessions is about 5-6% low.  My driver bs on GC3 is 155-160 depending on strike, and on TM is 162-168.  Actually impacts all clubs, but obviously isn't as noticeable in shorter irons/wedges.  Over the past couple weekends I've also had a buddy over (who is super consistent).  On my GC3 his driver ballspeed is between 130-135 dependent on strike, and on Trackman (he goes once/twice a week to an indoor facility) its between 137 and 142.  Next step is to bring to the TM facility and test side by side...

36 minutes ago, crussogolf said:

Did you ever get resolution on this?  I've had similar issues where ballspeed vs both what was previously 'normal' on the GC3 and vs. very current Trackman sessions is about 5-6% low.  My driver bs on GC3 is 155-160 depending on strike, and on TM is 162-168.  Actually impacts all clubs, but obviously isn't as noticeable in shorter irons/wedges.  Over the past couple weekends I've also had a buddy over (who is super consistent).  On my GC3 his driver ballspeed is between 130-135 dependent on strike, and on Trackman (he goes once/twice a week to an indoor facility) it’s between 137 and 142.  Next step is to bring to the TM facility and test side by side...

I have not yet. Some days it works perfect for me then some days it’s way off. I guess comparing a 4k unit to one of the best you can expect some issues. Just thankful I have both available. I think mine has more to do with the unit itself. When I put the alignment stick down it jumps from like 0 to 1.6L 2.2L back to 0 it never really stays on target. 

TSi3 9* Ventus Black 7x

TSI3 13* Tour AD HD 8X

T200 4-5 PX 7.0

T100s 6-pw PX 7.0

Vokey Sm8 48,54,58T

Cameron Phantom x7

35 minutes ago, DroppingBombs said:

I have not yet. Some days it works perfect for me then some days it’s way off. I guess comparing a 4k unit to one of the best you can expect some issues. Just thankful I have both available. I think mine has more to do with the unit itself. When I put the alignment stick down it jumps from like 0 to 1.6L 2.2L back to 0 it never really stays on target. 

Yep, fair point on cheaper unit compared to Quad and Trackman.