Adidas Golf 2022

15 hours ago, FairwayJ_90 said:

I am seeing most of the Adidas pros are wearing the ZG21's still.  Even guys that have worn Tour360's previously.  Kind of surprised nobody is in the new 2022 Tour360's.  Has anyone worn both on the course?  Looking to scoop my first pair of Adidas golf shoes this season.

I have a pair of the new Tour 360s, and they fit fine in the toe box for me.  They have taken longer to break in than the previous Tour 360s because they're a little tighter in the heel area for me.  I wear them on the range just about every chance that I get, and don't worry about blisters on the heals when walking the course at this point.  I really only got really bad blisters on the heals the very first time I wore them. 

I'm debating another pair of them right now.  I like the way the ZG21s look, but they don't fit my feet as well as the Tour 360s in the toe box and around the arches.  I really don't need another pair of shoes because my previous Tour 360 models are still in good shape. 

WITB
Driver: 10.5* Stealth 2 Plus set 1 click lower upright setting- Accra FX 2.0 270 M4 

Fairways & Hybrids: TM Stealth2 Plus 5 wood turned down to 17* (AV Raw White 75s); 21* Callaway UW (Tour AD TP 8s); 
Irons: Srixon MKII ZX5 4 Iron (Recoil Utility 110 F4), 5-PW Srixon ZX7 (DG AMT White s300)
Wedges: Tour Satin Cleveland RTX6 48* Mid bent to 49* and 52* bent to 54*;  RTX Zipcore Tour Rack Raw 56* Mid bent to 58* (All wedges with DGTI s400 shafts)

Putter: Toulon Las Vegas h4.5 or Kingston KP1 Carbon Oil Can (both with Stability Tour Black shafts)

16 hours ago, FairwayJ_90 said:

I am seeing most of the Adidas pros are wearing the ZG21's still.  Even guys that have worn Tour360's previously.  Kind of surprised nobody is in the new 2022 Tour360's.  Has anyone worn both on the course?  Looking to scoop my first pair of Adidas golf shoes this season.

I haven’t tried the new tour 360s, but played a version of the tour 360s for many years. I switched to Nike Tour Premiers and the first think I noticed was how much lighter they were. It made a huge difference for me in how I felt at the end of a long day.

When the zg21s first came out they are lightweight like the Nikes, have real spikes instead of nubs, and are waterproof. They also fit my foot well so they check all the boxes for me. Not sure how the new generations are on weight, but if they are like the old generations I will definitely stick with the zg. 

Callaway AI Smoke Max D 10.5 Diamana ZF 50

Titleist TSi2 16.5 Tour AD DI 7

Titleist Ts2 20 Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75

PXG Gen 2 22 Hybrid Kiyoshi Purple

Cobra King Tour 5-g MMT 105
Ping S159 56W and 60B Modus 125
Ping PLD Prime Tyne 4

Anyone have a review on the tour 360 xt sl spikeless textile? Im looking for a spikeless option for range and walking and wondering how these are. 

Titleist TSI3 9* - Graphite Design AD IZ 6X

Callaway Epic Speed 15* - Hzrdous Smoke 

Titleist TS2 19 Hybrid - Hzrdous Smoke

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW - Project X IO

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 54*

Taylor Made Hi Toe 58*

Bettinardi Hive BB 34 DASS

TItleist ProV1

On 4/7/2022 at 8:11 AM, MarkJK said:

No way I would buy the Tour360 22, the Zoom Infinity Tour or any shoe if you can't replace the spikes.  I have replaced the spikes several times in my "old" Tour360's.  What is the benefit to not having replaceable spikes other than for the manufacturer selling shoes more often to non-scholarship players?  Hope this shoe trend fades away soon.  

They're not normal spikes. They're the same flexy plastic material as the outsole so they are durable. Slippery though so not for rainy states.

• Like 1

I’ve had the 22 360s for a few weeks now, and while I like the look, and the boost is really really comfy, the heel break-in is an absolute b@@stard. 

I’ll freely admit that I normally have to break in most shoes, but that typically involves wearing to the range a couple of times, then 9 holes walk, and then I’m ready for 18. 

these 22s have had a good few range sessions, and I’ve just done my 3rd 9 holes, today intending on wearing them for the full 18, but by the 10th tee my heel was really sore and I had to take them off. 

not sure how many more break-ins these are going to need, but I’m hoping they give soon, as they’re otherwise really comfy and stable. 

Taylormade M2 2017
Mizuno MX700 3W
Titleist 909h 19*
Srixon U65 23*
Srixon Z765 5-PW
Cleveland 588 RTXcb 50, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5m

Well I just picked up some 22 Tour 360's since my FootJoy Premiers decided to delaminate at the sole and lucky for me after 9 months of use still covered under warranty!

As a big fan of the Code Chaos, now on my third pair of those, these feel very similar but with spikes. 

Wont be wearing them for a while on course since its still early spring here but looking forward to it. 

So between the Flopshot and Rebelcross, the Flopshot is the keeper. Tried them both on and the Flopshot was a better fit for my foot.

I also prefer the look of the Flopshot, there was something a bit clunky with the Rebelcross that I couldn't put my finger on.

9.5* Callaway Rogue ST Max / MR Tensei Blue 55

15* TaylorMade SIM Ti / MR Diamana Limited FW 75

17.5* TaylorMade GAPR Hi / KBS Hybrid

21* Callaway Mavrik Max TC / MR Kuro Kage Black TiNi

5-GW Cobra Forged Tec X / KBS Tour Lite

52, 58* Ping Glide 4.0 / ZZ 115

Odyssey White Hot Sabertooth

I really wanted to like the 22 360s (I had the boas), but didn't like how stiff they were in the toe box on both the lowers and uppers. I didn't give them a chance to break in, but so many shoes today are so comfy right out of the box and they just weren't. Might try the zg21s since it seems a lot of folks are still wearing them.

Mavrik 10.5 Project X Riptide 6.5 Small Batch

Sim 17 Ventus Red 7X

Sim Hybrid 21 Ventus Blue 9X

3-5 P770  KBS C-taper 120

6-PW Blueprint KBS C-taper 125 ssx1

52,56,60 MG3 TW DG S400

GCQuad/SwingCatalyst/FLIR Blackfly/Fiberbuilt/Carl's Place DIY

18 hours ago, beaney said:

I’ve had the 22 360s for a few weeks now, and while I like the look, and the boost is really really comfy, the heel break-in is an absolute b@@stard. 

I’ll freely admit that I normally have to break in most shoes, but that typically involves wearing to the range a couple of times, then 9 holes walk, and then I’m ready for 18. 

these 22s have had a good few range sessions, and I’ve just done my 3rd 9 holes, today intending on wearing them for the full 18, but by the 10th tee my heel was really sore and I had to take them off. 

not sure how many more break-ins these are going to need, but I’m hoping they give soon, as they’re otherwise really comfy and stable. 

That’s the same thing I noticed with my 22s. I got mine when they came out and it feels like it’s taken longer to break in than previous 360 models. I do like the fit otherwise. 

I ended up getting a pair of the ZG21s last night. I had some trade in credit at Golf Galaxy and only had to pay $70 for them. They fit my feet better than I remembered them. I’m planning on wearing them today on the course. 

• Like 1

WITB
Driver: 10.5* Stealth 2 Plus set 1 click lower upright setting- Accra FX 2.0 270 M4 

Fairways & Hybrids: TM Stealth2 Plus 5 wood turned down to 17* (AV Raw White 75s); 21* Callaway UW (Tour AD TP 8s); 
Irons: Srixon MKII ZX5 4 Iron (Recoil Utility 110 F4), 5-PW Srixon ZX7 (DG AMT White s300)
Wedges: Tour Satin Cleveland RTX6 48* Mid bent to 49* and 52* bent to 54*;  RTX Zipcore Tour Rack Raw 56* Mid bent to 58* (All wedges with DGTI s400 shafts)

Putter: Toulon Las Vegas h4.5 or Kingston KP1 Carbon Oil Can (both with Stability Tour Black shafts)

So I walked in the ZG21s right out of the box yesterday morning, and I have zero complaints about them.  They broke in just fine and stability was just as good as the new Tour 360s I have.  They're much lighter, so they will be really good for those hillier or longer courses that I occasionally walk.  I'll still walk in the Tour 360s since they're broken in now, but I like having the option of the lighter pair.  

WITB

On 4/9/2022 at 7:40 PM, Section ThirtyOne said:

So between the Flopshot and Rebelcross, the Flopshot is the keeper. Tried them both on and the Flopshot was a better fit for my foot.

I also prefer the look of the Flopshot, there was something a bit clunky with the Rebelcross that I couldn't put my finger on.

Have a pair of the flopshot on the way.  I also have a pair of the new Olukai golf shoes and doubt I will keep both.  Very excited to see if either can beat the the 2 pairs of True shoes I got last fall.

On 4/13/2022 at 12:58 PM, Orange Hog said:

I'm so jealous.  Tried to nab a pair last week and the site was a disaster.

Dumb luck I guess?  Normally most times I try to snag a limited anything I strike out. I used the app this time.  Used the "Notify me when they're available" option and got the notification at 9:59, clicked on it and they were there.  Threw in in the cart and paid via apple pay.  

• Like 2

On 4/9/2022 at 4:08 PM, beaney said:

finally I have some good news. After a couple more outings of 9 holes, I finally managed a full 18 yesterday. The break-in is complete.

These have been the hardest pair to break-in I’ve had for a long time, but the boost is so comfortable, and I’m very glad that I can now enjoy the comfort. 

stick with it chaps, there is a comfortable boosty end to the heel pain!!!

• Like 1

Taylormade M2 2017
Mizuno MX700 3W
Titleist 909h 19*
Srixon U65 23*
Srixon Z765 5-PW
Cleveland 588 RTXcb 50, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5m

Are the spikes not replacable on the new shoe? I tried them on (best feeling shoe) in a long time but the dude at the store told me the spikes are not replacable?

PING G430 10K Max 9 degree (digitally lofted) DI VF 6X  44.5" D5 

G430 17 HY DI HY 85 X

TSR2 21 HY DI HY 85 X

4 THRU PW King Tour KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 48 "F" KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

JAILBIRD CRUISER 38"

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

PROV1

7 minutes ago, Wardonation said:

Are the spikes not replacable on the new shoe? I tried them on (best feeling shoe) in a long time but the dude at the store told me the spikes are not replacable?

They are not replaceable in the new 360s.  From what I can tell so far, is that they seem very durable.  I don't know what that means long term though.  I'll probably want to replace them before the spikes wear out with how I am with shoes, so I'm not too worried about that aspect of their design.  

WITB

13 minutes ago, jah7838 said:

They are not replaceable in the new 360s.  From what I can tell so far, is that they seem very durable.  I don't know what that means long term though.  I'll probably want to replace them before the spikes wear out with how I am with shoes, so I'm not too worried about that aspect of their design.  

ya was thinking the same but still a bummer. great looking shoe and feels even better....

PING G430 10K Max 9 degree (digitally lofted) DI VF 6X  44.5" D5 

G430 17 HY DI HY 85 X

TSR2 21 HY DI HY 85 X

4 THRU PW King Tour KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 48 "F" KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

JAILBIRD CRUISER 38"

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

PROV1

22 minutes ago, Wardonation said:

ya was thinking the same but still a bummer. great looking shoe and feels even better....

I agree about it being a bummer.  I was hesitant at first, but I am enjoying them.  As mentioned above, these are harder to break in the heel than previous models of Tour 360s, but once they're broken in, they're just fine.  They fit everywhere else on my foot just right.  

• Like 1

WITB

4 hours ago, DrDon said:

I wore my new 2022 Code Chaos shoes for the first time.   Same as the 2020 version.   Most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.   

The 2021 version of Code Chaos leaked like a sieve.   My feet were soaked even when there was just dew on the grass.   

Have you had a chance to check the waterproofing on the 2022? I'm so scared after my experience with the 2021s... probably just going to try and switch to the ZG21s. The 2021 CCs were so comfortable but so disappointed by the "waterproof".

11 hours ago, KParks said:

Have you had a chance to check the waterproofing on the 2022? I'm so scared after my experience with the 2021s... probably just going to try and switch to the ZG21s. The 2021 CCs were so comfortable but so disappointed by the "waterproof".

No, I have NOT worn the 2022 versions in wet conditions yet.

The 2022 model seems identical to the 2020 model, which are relatively waterproof and keep my feet dry in dewy and damn conditions.

I agree with you regarding the 2021 Code Chaos model.   My feet get soaked with the 2021s unless the golf course is bone dry.   I wish I could send my 2021s back to Adidas for a refund.