2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! 5 Testers Needed!

2128026991_CLEVELANDGOLFFRONTLINEPUTTERSTESTING.png.2c46f706f7c61b259cd41c4302c9acbf.png

Cleveland Golf recently announced their brand new Frontline Elite putter line. The Frontline Elite putters offer aggressive styling, full-bodied shaping, adjustable weighting systems, and Tungsten SOFT faces. Now, we have teamed up with them for an exciting member testing opportunity for our members. We are looking for five members to test out this exciting new line of putters from Cleveland.  Apply now to be one of five members testing Cleveland Golf's Frontline Elite putter!

About the Cleveland Golf Frontline Elite putters

Tungsten SOFT: A combination of Cleveland Golf’s proprietary Speed Optimized Face Technology for consistent distance on all strikes, plus tungsten material creates a forward CG for straighter, more accurate putts.

Stroke Specific Designs: All Frontline Elite Putters feature a grip, hosel, and alignment scheme designed specifically for either a slight arc or straight stroke type. Simple or High-Contrast alignment lines are on each head, along with patented 2135 Technology featured on mallets designs. Straight stroke designs use an oversize pistol grip, while slight arc designs use a skinny pistol design from Lamkin.

Consistent Swing Feel: Each model features adjustable sole weights and built-in counterbalance weights. This harmonious weighting system gives every putter an ideal, consistent swing feel, no matter the shaft length or head model.

How To Apply

1. City, State?
2. Handicap?
3. What is your current putter?
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why?

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

That's it. GolfWRX and Cleveland Golf will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. City, State?  Forest Hill, TX
2. Handicap?  4.8
3. What is your current putter?  Mizuno M-Craft 4
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why?  Elevado. Slant neck with MOI.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Always have, always will!

Edited by wcbjr

1. City, State? - Lima, Ohio
2. Handicap? - 6.0 
3. What is your current putter? - Bettinardi Tour DASS BBZero 
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? - I would like to test the Elite 1.0 Putter! Cleveland have been underrated as far as putters go for awhile now so I would like to compare it to my gamer and see how it stacks up! 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Yes, of course! 

1. Germantown, TN
2. 10
3. Odyssey o-works jailbird mini
4. Either the ELEVADO single bend or the RHO single bend.  I'm better with face-balanced putters, and after playing with more of a face-balanced blade for a long time, the jailbird mini made me realize that higher-MOI putters also help me to keep putts on-line

5. Movie gif. John C. Reilly as Dale in Step Brothers nods his head dramatically and says, “yep!”

Edited by darkhelmet
clarified single bend

1. City, State? Montclair, NJ
2. Handicap? 17
3. What is your current putter? Toulon Las Vegas H7
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? Frontline Elite ELEVADO Slant Neck Putter (35") - I am a huge fan of the fang / 7-style shape and I used to game the Cleveland SOFT HB #11 with slant neck. It was a great putter but like the angular look and slightly narrower fangs of the new shape (similar to my LV), as well as the topline site line compared to the flange on my #11. I'm also very interested in the tungsten face tech, the original HB felt just a hair too soft for me but this looks like a winner. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, of course!

How To Apply

1. City, State? Troy, NY
2. Handicap? 15
3. What is your current putter? odyssey white hot OG double wide, 34"
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? Frontline Elite Elevado, preferably 33/34".  Previously had a cleveland putter and love the soft feel off of the face.  The counterbalance technology is an added bonus.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, would love to!

1. Auburn, CA
2. 0.9
3. Taylormade TP Ardmore
4. I’d like to test the CERO slant neck. I’ve wanted to test a slant neck putter for a while. Most of my previous putters have been blades or face-balanced mallets, so it would be nice to compare/contrast a putter designed for slight arc to see if it fits some of the changes I’m trying to incorporate into my stroke. I’d also go 34” where I’ve been historically a 35”. Also, full honesty, one of my best friends is the Cleveland/Srixon rep for NorCal and I’ve always given him so much grief about his putters being trash. For me to win this and play a season with one of his putters, and then have to write a review for thousands to see would give him so much joy…it would take years for me to live it down!

5. Ian Poulter voice from Full Swing, “would I write an in depth review with photos and updates…does a bear sh*t in the woods?”

Edited by Cole_Williams11

1. City, State? Chester Springs, Pa 
2. Handicap? 6.8
3. What is your current putter? SC Golo 6
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? Frontline Elite ELEVADO Single Bend.  I love the alignment line framed with the white contrast and the head shape.  Through SAM fittings counterbalanced face balanced putters fit my stroke, ELVADO checks both boxes.  I prefer a soft felling putter and really want to try the tungsten insert.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes 

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

1. Orlando, FL
2. 11.6
3. Wilson Staff Infinite Buckingham
4. Frontline Elite RHO Slant Neck w All In. Love the look of the bat wing style putters and the tungsten milled face is intriguiging. This type of putter fits my stroke too as I prefer to arc over straight back and through. Plus, it just looks fantastic in the bag and on the greens. 

5. Yes, totally willing to provide all

Edited by weezel514

T Bone Steak, Cheese Eggs, and Welch's Grape

Taylormade Stealth 2+ - MCA Kai'li Blue 60s

Callaway Epic Speed 3w & 5w - Project X HZRDUS Smoke im10 70s 

Taylormade '21 P790 4-gw - MCA MMT 105s

Taylormade Hi Toe 2 Raw 54, 58 - Aldila NV Black 105s

Wilson Staff Infitinte Buckingham

Srixon Z Star 🔷

1. City, State? Vernon Hills, IL.
2. Handicap? 14.2
3. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Circa 62, No. 2 (with a Winn Excel Vision Jumbo Pistol grip)
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? I am interested in testing the Elevado model with a slant neck. This model interests me in particular because I have an arc in my putting stroke and because I have been interested in making a switch to a mallet for more help getting my putts on line, but have not yet found one that feels right. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! I have benefitted from prior testers’ reviews and would love to do the same for others. 

1. City, State: Sheboygan, WI
2. Handicap: 8.5
3. What is your current putter: Seemore Nashville mFGP SS Blade
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? Frontline Elite CERO Slant Neck Putter - I have always needed a putter with slight toe-hang for my stroke, slight arc. Having a putter with a higher MOI than some of the blades that I've used in the past would be a great way to hopefully improve my putting & make some of the mis-hits less effected. I've gone from a super toe-hang blade (Ping Zing) to the SeeMore blade that has a little more face-balance. Having the increased MOI of a mallet while still having some ability to release the putter I think would be a great combination.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes! I always enjoy reading user reviews here and would love to participate to give assistance to other members as well.

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS Driver with Graphite Design Tour AD UB 6X
Callaway Paradym 3 Wood with Fujikura Ventus Blue 7TX
Callaway Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 5 Wood with Graphite Design Tour AD DJ 7TX
Callaway Rogue ST Pro Hybrid with Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
Callaway Paradym 5-AW with VA Composites Synystr 110X Shafts
Callaway Paradym GW with Mitsubishi Chemical MMT 105TX
Callaway CB 56* with Mitsubishi Chemical MMT 105TX
Toulon Garage Daytona Beach Putter

Callaway Tour 300 Laser Rangefinder

1. Enid, OK

2. 8.4

3. Cleveland HB Soft Premier 11 35" Lamkin Pistol

4. I would like to evaluate the Frontline Elite Elevado Single Bend 35" to see the upgraded technology in Cleveland's putter designs to include the Tungsten SOFT face  and the adjustability that is not available in my current HB putter.  Plus they look great!

5. Yes of course, to include a lot of pictures showcasing the putter!

1. City, State? Westminster, CO
2. Handicap? 8.0
3. What is your current putter? Evnroll ER1
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? Frontline Elite 1.0 because it is most like what I currently have

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Snoqualmie, WA
2. Handicap? 11.5
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey two-ball
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? Elevado single-bend, because I've wanted to try a winged mallet design and think the Frontline tech could help my putting (which has never been great)

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course!

1. Honolulu, HI
2. 6
3. Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5
4. Frontline Elite RHO Slant Neck 

5. Yes 

Driver: TaylorMade M5, 9.25 // Graphite Design, DI-6x
3 Wood: TaylorMade M4, 3HL 16.5 // Fujikura Atmos Red 6S
2 and 3 HY: Titleist 915 H //Mitsubishi Diamana S 70 S flex 
Irons: TaylorMade P790 4-5, P760 5-PW // True Temper Tour Issue S400
Wedges: Kirkland, 52, 56, 60 // TT Standard Issue
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Flowback 5.5

Ball: Bridgestone BXS, Pearl White (Japan Spec) 

Grip: GolfPride MCC Align Mid Size (Driver to 3 Hy), Taylormade Full Cord (4-PW), GolfPride Plus 4 (52, 56, 60)

1. City, State? Oak Ridge, NC
2. Handicap? 8
3. What is your current putter? Ping DS72
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? Elevado Frontline Slantneck. I had the first version of the Elevado and liked it - but found it too head heavy. I like the option to adjust the weights on the new version.

1. City, State?  BRANDON, MS
2. Handicap?  2.2
3. What is your current putter?  ODYSSEY TRIPLE TRACK TEN
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why?  ELEVADO W/ SLANT NECK - INCREASED MOI

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  OF COURSE

TM SIM2 MAX 9* - TP Motore S

TM SIM2 TI 3W - HZRDUS BLACK 6.5

TM RBZ 5W - Diamana BB 
TM RBZ Tour 4H 21* - Aldila RIP X
Srixon ZX7 5-PW Nippon 120T Stiff
Cleveland RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50* 

Titleist Vokey SM7 S Grind 55* 

Cleveland RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 60* 
Odyssey TT #10
Srixon Z Star

1. City, State? Roanoke, VA
2. Handicap? 20
3. What is your current putter? Bettinardi BB29
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? Frontline Elite 8.0, I’ve never had a wide blade before and I want to see if it would help my alignment on short putts. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes. 

1. City, State? Gilbert, AZ
2. Handicap? 4.9
3. What is your current putter? Yes Abbie
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? RHO slant. Long time blade user and I've tried to get into a more forgiving mallet. I love the look of the spider/full body design and you see tons of tour guys moving that way. But I have had trouble squaring it up because the weight is too far behind the face. I square the weight and not the face and everything is open and pushed. Works great for straight back straight through, but arc swings gives me problems. Super excited to try to SOFT face. Something I have thought of myself. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. Peak season here in Arizona. Have loads of golf on the schedule. I'm practicing or playing 5 times a week. 

PING G400 MAX 10*, Ventus Blue 6X

Cleveland HiBore XL 2 Wood - THE GOAT

Cobra F6 Baffler 17,5*, AD DI 8S

Cobra F7 Hybrid 21.5*, AD DI 95S

Srixon ZX5mk2 5, ZX7mk2 6-PW Modus 120x

50/54/60 Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore DG Spinner

1. City, State?  Fairfield, PA
2. Handicap?  3
3. What is your current putter?  Odyssey Tri Hot 5K Doublewide
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? CERO Slant Neck - I have never gamed a slant neck putter.  I love the setup and lines on the CERO.  One long white line.  Very simple.  Would like to test a slant neck for an extended amount of time to see if that helps with both my setup and release.  Cleveland putters are hands down the most under rated. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

1. City, State? Boulder, CO
2. Handicap? 8
3. What is your current putter? Ping Anser 2i
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? Elevado Slant neck, would love to try a mallet and I’ve always liked the looks of a fang style and I love the slant neck 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review,with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

Edited by SubFour34

How To Apply

1. City, State? Denver, CO
2. Handicap? 8
3. What is your current putter? Edel E-1
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? ELEVADO single bend putter to help keep intended line on mishit putts

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

Cobra LTDx LS - Oban Kiyoshi HB-65
Cobra F8 4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
Cobra 4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
Titleist Vokey 50/54/58 SM9
Edel E-1

1. City, State? Hayward, CA
2. Handicap? 17.7
3. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron NP2
4. Which Frontline Elite putter model would you like to test and why? Elevado Slant Neck, want to give a mallet design a try and like the sleek look

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!