APPLY NOW: Fujikura Member Trip and VeloCore Fitting Experience! 4 Members Needed!

1. Handicap? 14

2. What is your current location? Madison, MS
3. What are your current iron shafts? Dynamic Gold 105 S300

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? No, where I was fit didn't have them available. I am interested if there's

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I've been very impressed with the shafts I've tried from them in the past and would love to learn more about the design process

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely!

Cobra LTDx LS - Ventus TR Blue 6X

Titleist TSi3 15* - Tour AD DI 7X

Nike Vapor Fly 3H

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-GW

Mizuno T20 54*

Edel SMS 58*

Evnroll ER5

• WOW - SIMPLY AWESOME!!

1. Handicap?  12

2. What is your current location?  Chandler, AZ
3. What are your current iron shafts?  DG S400

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? Yes - I have lost distance and have felt pain with my current shafts.   So graphite is a absolute must in my next set of irons. If no, why not?

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  Yes

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes

1. Handicap?  3.6

2. What is your current location? Milwaukee, WI
3. What are your current iron shafts?  Nippon Modus 105

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  No, not really.  Basically never felt like I needed them.  I haven't been trying to gain any distance with my irons and was always of the belief that steel is more consistent/accurate. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  I love my Ventus driver shaft and think it'd be a very cool experience to visit their HQ and see how products come to market.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Of course.

Callaway Rouge ST Max LS 10.5* Ventus Blue 6S
Callaway XHP 15* AD DI 7s
Callaway Apex UW 19* AD DI 7S

Ping Icrossover 4 Kai'li White 80s
Ping S55 Nippon Modus 120x
Ping Glide 50*, 54*, 58*
Byron Morgan DH89

Snell MTB-X or Titleist ProV1

1. Handicap?  10

2. What is your current location? Austin, TX
3. What are your current iron shafts?  Nippon 1150GH Tour Stiff

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?   Yes, I have been demoing some graphite shafts lately (MMT, LA L Series 120, Axiom 105X, and hopefully will get to test the Axiom 125X once their available to demo)

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Demoed and currently fit into a Ventus TR Blue 7X Driver shaft and think the Velocore tech is definitely something special. Would love to pick everyone's brains on shafts, their tech, etc. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes 

PING G430 MAX 10K 10.5° | Fujikura Ventus Blue Velo+ (Azalea) 6X

PING G430 MAX 3W 15°@14° | Fujikura Ventus Blue Velo+ 7X

PING G430 MAX 7W 21°@19.5° | Fujikura Ventus Blue Velo+ 8X

PING G430 5H 26°@25° | Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 9X

PING i230 5i-7i, PING Blueprint S 8i-PW | Fujikura Axiom 125X

PING Glide 4.0 Stealth 50°-12 | Fujikura Axiom 125X

PING Glide 4.0 Stealth 55°-11 (56°@55°), 60°-8 (58°T@60°), Glide Forged Pro 60°-09 (59°EYE2@60°) | DG S400 Tour Issue "Season Opener" Masters Edition

PING PLD Custom DS72H 35.5" | BGT Stability Tour Masters M-Edition and L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 MAX 36" White/Green Masters Edition | LA GOLF P-Series 135 White/Green

Titleist Pro V1x

1. Handicap? 8.5

2. What is your current location? Victoria, TX
3. What are your current iron shafts? DG X100 AMT

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I have hit a few but never been fit for them. I have no inner desire to stick with steel shafts, just what is always on the used clubs I can afford.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I have only ever hit Fujikura in golf store simulators because they are usually outside my price range. Love the technology and would love the opportunity to be fit by the best.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes, not an issue.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? I love to talk golf so this won't be a problem.

1. Handicap? 14

2. What is your current location? Waco, TX
3. What are your current iron shafts? Modus 120 Stiff

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes most definitely! They just tend to be too expensive for me but I’m sure they would help my elbows 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I love to geek out on golf equipment so to get to experience that first hand with the source of some of the best shafts and hottest shafts on the market. Yes sign me up! Would love to see what it could do for my game!

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Oh ya most definitely 

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

1. Handicap? 0.3

2. What is your current location? Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3. What are your current iron shafts? Mitsubishi Chemical OTi 105X

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, was fitted for the OTi shaft in high school and still using after six years.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I am ready to move on to a heavier graphite iron shaft and very interested in the Axiom 125.  I switched to Ventus Black 7 in the driver last year and currently having my best driver year.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes!

Appreciate the opportunity!

1. Handicap? 6.5

2. What is your current location? Santa Monica, CA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X LS 6.5

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, tried LA Golf, MMT's, and Steelfiber in my last iron fitting last year. Have played PX for 10+ years, so went with what I was used to. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I play Ventus shafts in my driver, 3w, 7w, and driving iron and previously used a variety of Motore Speeders over a number of years (6.2, 7.2, 8.3, 661, and 757), so I love the products. It would be an awesome experience to get to try out all of their products and see if there's anythign out there that works better for me. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Of course

Titleist TSr3 10.0* (B1) | Ventus TR Black 6x

Titleist TSr2 16.5* (C1) | Ventus Black 8x

Titleist TSr2 21.0* (C1) | Ventus Black 9x

TaylorMade DHy 3i | Ventus Black HB 9tx 

Miura TC-201 4-PW | Project X LS 6.5

Vokey SM9 50* F, 54* F, 60* V | DG TI S400 Black Onyx

Scotty Cameron Future X7M Dual Balance or Phantom X 5.5 or Byron Morgan DH89

1. Handicap? 2

2. What is your current location? Clive, IA
3. What are your current iron shafts?  DG120 x-100

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes.  Turning 49 next season and seriously considering it!

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  It’s a golf nerd/golf junkie’s dream.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Driver TSR3 9* & 11* Ventus TR Blue 6x (10K - Testing)

Fairway TSr3 4W Ventus TR Red 7x

Fairway  TS 7W Ventus TR Blue 8x

Driving Iron  Ping iCrossover 2i Ventus Blue 9x

Irons Ping i210’s with DG 120 x-100’s +1/2”

Wedges Glide Forged Pros 50*,54*,58* DG 120 s300 +1/2”

Putter Armlock💪🏼

Ball Vice Pro Plus

1. Handicap? Plus 1

2. What is your current location? Willard, UT
3. What are your current iron shafts? Honma Vizard wb if 100

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I’ve played graphite for about 10 years. Have used the MCI and Pro 115 and am very interested in the new Axiom line as I believe the concept of three seperate segments is a big change 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I’d love to be fit for shafts as I’m 49 now and my speed has decreased a bit so I have been in between flex and weight the past few years. Would love to get into what produces the best numbers 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely would love to

TAYLORMADE QI 10LS 8* GD VF 50 X

PING G425 LST 14.5 Rogue 80X

PING G430 HY 17* Tour 2.0 X

PING G430 HY 19* Tour 2.0 X

PING BLUEPRINT S Accra Green 125

PING S159 50S, 54H, 58S Accra 130

I series steel shafts 

PING OSLO 3 PLD PLUS no sight line dot only                   

1. Handicap? 3

2. What is your current location? Carlsbad, CA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Aldila NV

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, played lots of iron shafts including current Aldila graphite and Project Catalyst 100 6.5. Also played DG x100, Modus 120s, DG 105 x100, DG 120 x100, Project X 6.5, AMT x100, 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Yes, whenever I watch a fitting by someone with Fujikura I always come away learning something new to apply to my game. I would love to have that experience in person. I've had success with Velocore woods but didn't get a proper fitting that this would allow.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Driver: Sim OG 8* (-4g), Diamana ZF 40x

3wood: Sim Ti Rocket @13*, Aldila NV Green 55x

5wood: Sim Ti @18*, Aldila NV Green 55x

4i-GW: Ke4 Max (-8g), Project x Catalyst 60 6.0 +1"

SW: CBX2 52*, Rotex Precision 90g wedge flex

LW: Tour Grind MG 60*

P: 2013 Scotty Cameron Newport Black, Pistolero

Grips: Lamkin Crossline 58r Standard

Ball: TP5X 2019/2024

1. 4

2. SLC, UT

3. Dynamic Gold 105 S

4. I have. Haven’t pulled the trigger mostly due to cost but I love the idea of going graphite in the irons

5. Would love to learn more about their manufacturing process and the cool technology they put into their shafts. Especially interested to see how AXIOM iron shafts could improve my ballstriking consistency as that is a weakness of mine.

6. Yes

7. Absolutely

1. Handicap?

2. What is your current location?

Lexington, KY

3. What are your current iron shafts?

KBS Tour C Taper 105 in stiff flex

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?

I've never considered them because I always thought that I was best in a steel shaft and frankly, that's all I've ever had.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?

I've never actually been properly fit into a set of irons and the wood shafts I've been in have always been a "trial and error" based on my feels on the course rather than backed up by data.  I feel like I'm losing some distance with the driver and getting some "harshness" on iron shafts, especially with mishit balls.  I'm sure that my shafts don't line up properly to my actual swing transition.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?

Yes.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?

You bet!

Callaway AI Smoke Max 11.5* Fujikura Ventus TR Red

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 15* Fujikura Ventus TR Red

Taylormade SIM DHY 19* Diamana Hybrid

Callaway Rogue ST Pro 5-PW Fujikura Axiom

Taylormade HiToe Bigfoot 52*/56*/60* Fujikura Pro

Odyssey AI-One Seven S

Callaway Chrome Tour X

WITB Link

Handicap? 7

2. What is your current location? Baltimore Md
3. What are your current iron shafts? Px 6.5

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? No, haven’t found something stable enough. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Try the new iron graphite shafts and ventus TR to see if it is a better fit than my current ventus blacks in my woods.   

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

1. Handicap? 2

2. What is your current location? Goodyear, AZ
3. What are your current iron shafts? MMT 105TX

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I currently play graphite and have tried multiple different graphite iron shafts

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? It would be awesome to get properly fit and it would be fun to try out the latest and greatest from Fujikura

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Absolutely

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely

Callaway Paradym TD 9* (Set at 8*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Callaway Paradym TD 15* (Set at 14*) - Project X RDX Smoke Black 70 6.5

Callaway Paradym TD 18* - Project X RDX Smoke Black 70 6.5

Callaway Paradym Hybrid 18* (Seet at 19*) - Mitsubishi MMT 80X

Callaway Apex Pro Hybrid 26* - Mitsubishi MMT 80X

Callaway TCB 6 - AW - Mitsubishi MMT 105TX

Callaway Jaws Raw 54W & 58W - Mitsubishi MMT 125 Wedge

Odyssey 2-Ball Armlock

Iomic Sticky 2.3 Grips

Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

1. Handicap? 4

2. What is your current location? Glen Carbon, IL
3. What are your current iron shafts? MMT 70 Reg

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I’ve played graphite in my irons for 15 years

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I played my best golf with Fujikura shafts in my prime. I’ve struggled ever since I hurt my shoulder to find shafts that fit, feel, and perform correctly. I’ve made it my personal goal to take my game back where it was when I was a +2 before my injury. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Absolutely 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely 

Edited by hammergolf

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

1. Handicap?  20

2. What is your current location?  Tacoma, WA
3. What are your current iron shafts?  Modus 105

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?   Absolutely. My other set of clubs have Recoil 95.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  Have been selecting my shafts based on trial and error. Would love to be fitted by one of the best shafts company.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Absolutely 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Absolutely 

1. Handicap? 3

2. What is your current location? Jonesboro, ar 
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Modus 120 x

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes but never felt they offered as much control as my steel shaft

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Love my Velocore shafts in my woods, they have made a huge difference in my game

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes for sure

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

Handicap? 9.7

2. What is your current location?Liberty, IL
3. What are your current iron shafts?Aerotech Steelfibers 95R 

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?II bought the steelfibers to try out graphite, I put them in some second hand PXGs. I like them but would love to get fit for these shafts

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?Im in love with the blue velocore I put in my 4 wood. Would like to have more of their stuff in my bag.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?YES

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?YES

1. Handicap? 20

2. What is your current location? Los Angeles
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X LS 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I'm currently seriously considering graphite iron shafts because I want shafts that are just as stiff as my current iron shafts, but lighter so I can protect myself from future injury. Even at 33, I have injured my lower back while golfing and want to do as much as possible to protect myself from future injury.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Two reasons. First, I would love to do a shaft fitting with experts who know every detail of the products I would be testing. Second, I know Fujikura shafts are very highly rated and I was considering their shafts for both my woods and irons.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes, and I would most likely drive.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes. I have shared my experiences with Ping's PLD program on the forums and I would be happy to do the same for this Fujikura fitting.

1. Handicap? 2.9

2. What is your current location? Calgary, Alberta (Canada)
3. What are your current iron shafts? MMT 125TX, Nippon 125TX previously

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, I switch to them last year

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I've been a big Mitsubishi shaft guy over the years, and feel like I could be missing out when so many players are using the Ventus line of shafts.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Would love to.

Titleist TSR3 8° Tensei Pro Orange 1K 60TX
Taylormade SIM Ti 5W 19° Tensei Pro White 70 TX
Taylormade SIM Tour Issue 19° 5W Diamana BF 80 TX
Mizuno JPX 921 Tours w/ Mitsubishi MMT TX125
Taylormade MG3 50.9/56.12 (TW)/60.11 (TW) w/ Mitsubishi MMT S125

Scotty Cameron Craftsman Squareback Proto 33.5"

1. Handicap? 12
2. What is your current location? Lisle, Illinois
3. What are your current iron shafts? KBS C-Taper Lite 110S
4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Definitely! I've been testing some and am planning to move to graphite at some point soon. I'd love to see how heavier vs. lighter options in Fujikura's lineup affect my delivery and work with my swing.
5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? An old wrist injury and some struggles with tennis elbow have me looking to move to graphite iron shafts, and the Axioms could be absolutely perfect for me. As a huge golf equipment geek, I'd also love to see the behind-the-scenes stuff like ENSO and learn about how it works. I've been fitted into Ventus wood shafts before and would love to try them in the long end of my bag, too.
7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Definitely!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K 9* | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

3W: Ping G430 Max @14* | Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 70X

Hybrids: Ping G430 3H, 5H @25* | Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S

Irons: Ping i230 5-UW | Fujikura AXIOM 105X

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 54/12W@55/13W, 60/12X | Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Putter: Bettinardi 2024 BB1 Wide 

1. Handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? NY
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Needing a proper fitted shaft can help improve my current game and take it to the next level. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media. Yes!

Edited by squishyy

Taylormade M2 10.5* // Tensei Pro Orange 6S
Taylormade M3 15* // Tensei Pro Orange 7s
Taylormade M3 Rescue // Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85HY
Srixon z565 4-PW // Nippon Modus Tour 120
Titleist Vokey SM 52*
Titleist Vokey SM 58*
Scotty Cameron 350g Milspec

1. Handicap?+1.2

2. What is your current location? Pittsburgh,PA
3. What are your current iron shafts?PX LS 125g

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Would love to test the new axiom shafts, local dealer has not received his demos yet.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  Would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to be fit by the best in the business using the latest technology and learn more about what best works with my swing.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely 

1. Handicap? 4.9

2. What is your current location? Chicago, IL
3. What are your current iron shafts? Steelfiber i95 cw 

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Played Recoil 110 and now Steelfiber.  Very intrigued by the Axiom as a replacement for Steelfiber as I like the 105 weight a bit better than the 95 weight. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I love learning about new products and technology and I think Fujikura makes some of the best wood shafts in the game (love my Ventus red in my 7 wood) and I am very excited about the prospects of the axiom shafts being a great match.  I would like my club to take a new approach and carry a wall of shafts for members to demo and I think with a visit to Fuji, I might be able to convince them! 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? absolutely! 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? absolutely, would be a privilege! 

1. Handicap? - 13.4

2. What is your current location? - Newington, CT
3. What are your current iron shafts? - DG120 S300

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes I have, Have swung a few options but too expensive for me to go through with it 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? - A opportunity to visit the #1 shaft manufacturer on tour?? And test their newest Products? YES PLEASE. Fujikura makes the most desirable shafts. This Would be a memory to share until the end of time. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? - Absolutely! 

good luck everyone! 

1. Handicap? 9

2. What is your current location? Las Vegas
3. What are your current iron shafts? Modus 125x

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I planned on going graphite in my next set

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Fuji has proven to be the "gold standard" with their Ventus line up in the woods. I wouldn't expect anything less in the irons. I've yet to hit any Ventus shafts. Now would be a great time!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Of course. Thanks for the opportunity.

1. Handicap? 15

2. What is your current location? Moline, IL
3. What are your current iron shafts? PX 6.5 LZ or PX 6.5

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Have recently, as I've had some elbow issues (actually my previous set were hand me down with graphite, but they weren't quite the right fit for me so would love to try something different/better) 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Have Ventus in each of my woods and liked them, but would really like to make sure I'm playing the best ones for me (as I don't have fitters near me with them) and try the iron shafts

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes!

Edited by Albatross Dreamer
forgot about old clubs

1. Handicap? 15

2. What is your current location? Southern Cailfornia
3. What are your current iron shafts? Modus 120 s

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Have never swung a graphite iron (not since junior clubs) but am very interested in their benefits as I have dealt with wrist injury in the past. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I think that since the ventus line dropped they have almost monopolized the metal wood shaft game and I would love to talk shop with the guys and see what the new axxiom shafts could do for my game.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Always available for the right opportunity

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Willing and ready, have grown quite the passion for learning about equipment since I picked up the game again and would love to share the experience with those who feel the same.