2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ร—

Tigerrrrrrrrr!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bscinstnct

1 hour ago, bscinstnct said:

ย 

Did he give a reason heโ€™s not playing?

ย 

And what ย does carrying or playing a pro am have to do with the players?

ย 

TW can carry and play pro ams, but know his golf game sucks too much to be playing competitively in tour events. Especially this field.ย 

I think he's not playing because he knows he can't plausibly pull out the injury card again if he WDs. And it's true, tpc and even bay hill are very difficult, very penal golf courses. I'm not that surprised he isn't playing.ย 

ย 

But come the Masters,ย  he can't get away as easily with being tight lipped Tiger. He'll have to offer some excuse as to why he's not playing if he doesn't show up.ย 

2 hours ago, bcjim said:

I think he's not playing because he knows he can't plausibly pull out the injury card again if he WDs. And it's true, tpc and even bay hill are very difficult, very penal golf courses. I'm not that surprised he isn't playing.ย 

ย 

But come the Masters,ย  he can't get away as easily with being tight lipped Tiger. He'll have to offer some excuse as to why he's not playing if he doesn't show up.ย 

his last wd wasnt the injury card so he could always claim food poisoning ;}

TW be like

ย 

Yeah, was gonna play Players but I loaded up to much on the wagyu sliders and fried oysters at the Seminole buffet. Was in food coma for like 2 days.ย 

ย 

Then I pulled my hammy diving for a shot playing Pickle Ball with Snoop Dog
ย 

But hereโ€™s a vid for yaย 

ย 

๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Haha 4

Whatever happens, happens. He doesn't owe me or you a long rant on why he will or will not play. Our best hope is he has some juice at 50 and can with the US Senior open and such.ย 

• Like 2

Woods: TaylorMade RBZ Tour Spoon, TaylorMade RBZ 5 Wood

Long Irons: Ping Zings 2 Iron, 3 Ironย 

Iron Sets Cleveland Blacks 2012 5 To 9 , Wilson Staff Goosenecks 1988 4 to PW , Wilson X31's 1970 2 to PW , Hogan Redline's 1988ย  4 to E (no 7)

Wedges: Mizuno T22 (45/05)ย ,1969 Fluid Feel PW (52 degrees)ย  ,ย  Wilson BeCu (54 degrees),ย  Wilson Sandy Andy (57 degrees)

Putter: Ping Pal or Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman Blade.ย 

ย 

Ball:ย ย high number Pro V1's

ย 

ย 

On 3/9/2024 at 5:48 AM, bscinstnct said:

Really?ย 

ย 

We will have to let TW know this ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Cmon, TW drove himself into the ground in 2018-2019, pushing his back fused, no knees, destroyed body through the limit because, as you put it,

ย 

โ€œTournament play is the way to bring your game back to snuffโ€

ย 

Took him 2 years of getting up at 3am to just be able to walk and hit the range, day in and day out, to play regularly, grind to #5 owgr

ย 

And score number 15

ย 

But youโ€™re right, he should just do this all again ๐Ÿคฃ.ย 

ย 

TW is going to do as he pleases, no need to explain what or why he does it.ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Just wanted to say.. this made me laugh. As if Tigerโ€™s MO had ever been to just show up and win. His very existence on Tour is owed to his prep. He, is a grinder. An extremely talented, ULTRA hard worker. The things heโ€™d do to get three US Amateurs, five Masters, four PGAs, three US Opens, three Opens, Two Players, 82 PGAT wins, and pro wins all over the globe.. One little nugget still out there that reminds me of his dominance is when Rory gets told heโ€™s the only 3x FedEx guy. Rory obviously knows better than anyone.. if that stupid Cup were around for Tigerโ€™s run, heโ€™d have ten, easily. If wouldโ€™ve been quite literally a $10m afterthought. The FedEx Cup was invented to create some cash for players (and the commissioner) OTHER than Tiger Woods.. after first place paid pretty well.ย 
ย 

The ONLY thing left for Tiger is win #83. He knows thereโ€™s no way in hell heโ€™s winning another major. I of course would let him slide if he wanted to chase that last win anywhere.. ย in any field, but he probably wonโ€™t do that. And Iโ€™ll end up with a little more respect for the guyโ€™s game and accomplishments, and Iโ€™d rather talk about how heโ€™s tied with Snead at 82, instead the all time winner. Amazingly, Tigerโ€™s legend is not defined by numbers. I never wouldโ€™ve thought that in 1996. Back then, the guy was as dry as could be and seemed destined to be a golfing machine ready to rewrite the record books,,, and not leave so many โ€œwhat-ifsโ€ on his trail. But, such is life. Carry on, Tiger thread.ย 

• Like 3

On 3/9/2024 at 8:49 AM, bscinstnct said:

TW be like

ย 

Yeah, was gonna play Players but I loaded up to much on the wagyu sliders and fried oysters at the Seminole buffet. Was in food coma for like 2 days.ย 

ย 

Then I pulled my hammy diving for a shot playing Pickle Ball with Snoop Dog
ย 

But hereโ€™s a vid for yaย 

ย 

๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

ย 

ย 

Breaking news - BSC, the ultimate TW fanboi (Sahith still playing for second place) prob thinks Tiger will still win this April at Augusta.ย 
ย 

But then our fav NYC-er likely also still believes in the Easter ๐Ÿฐ bunny.ย 
ย 

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค“

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Duct Tape said:

Breaking news - BSC, the ultimate TW fanboi (Sahith still playing for second place) prob thinks Tiger will still win this April at Augusta.ย 
ย 

But then our fav NYC-er likely also still believes in the Easter ๐Ÿฐ bunny.ย 
ย 

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค“

ย 

Tigerrrrrrrrr!

ย 

Win? Tall order. Letโ€™s just hope heโ€™s in the field and we get least a a nice twirl a al

ย 

ย 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OBbogey5 said:

Just wanted to say.. this made me laugh. As if Tigerโ€™s MO had ever been to just show up and win. His very existence on Tour is owed to his prep. He, is a grinder. An extremely talented, ULTRA hard worker. The things heโ€™d do to get three US Amateurs, five Masters, four PGAs, three US Opens, three Opens, Two Players, 82 PGAT wins, and pro wins all over the globe.. One little nugget still out there that reminds me of his dominance is when Rory gets told heโ€™s the only 3x FedEx guy. Rory obviously knows better than anyone.. if that stupid Cup were around for Tigerโ€™s run, heโ€™d have ten, easily. If wouldโ€™ve been quite literally a $10m afterthought. The FedEx Cup was invented to create some cash for players (and the commissioner) OTHER than Tiger Woods.. after first place paid pretty well.ย 
ย 

The ONLY thing left for Tiger is win #83. He knows thereโ€™s no way in hell heโ€™s winning another major. I of course would let him slide if he wanted to chase that last win anywhere.. ย in any field, but he probably wonโ€™t do that. And Iโ€™ll end up with a little more respect for the guyโ€™s game and accomplishments, and Iโ€™d rather talk about how heโ€™s tied with Snead at 82, instead the all time winner. Amazingly, Tigerโ€™s legend is not defined by numbers. I never wouldโ€™ve thought that in 1996. Back then, the guy was as dry as could be and seemed destined to be a golfing machine ready to rewrite the record books,,, and not leave so many โ€œwhat-ifsโ€ on his trail. But, such is life. Carry on, Tiger thread.ย 

ย 

Good stuff OB5

Yeah 83 not looking good. The numbers TW put up are beyond comprehension much less the reach of any player these days.ย 
ย 

For guys who played the bulk of their careers after 2000 you got

ย 

Phil 45

ย 

Rory and DJ with 24

Then?

ย 

There should be some type of โ€œgenerationalโ€ player coming down the pike. Jack was born in 1940, TW in 1975. So โ€œnext TWโ€ should be coming through the junior ranks right about now.ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OBbogey5 said:

ย 

ย 

Great post.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

Three things I don't regret in life.ย  ย Being a Tiger Woods fan, buying Ferrari stock at $55 a share in 2016 and cancelling a health checkย  appointment with Dr. Michael Swango.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Ferguson said:

ย 

Great post.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

Three things I don't regret in life.ย  ย Being a Tiger Woods fan, buying Ferrari stock at $55 a share in 2016 and cancelling a health checkย  appointment with Dr. Michael Swango.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Had to Google Dr. Michael Swango. Not sure how I had never heard of the good doctor but glad you cancelled...

• Like 1

The 82 number doesn't mean much to me. I think highly of Snead but that number is just something they came to.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 4

Woods: TaylorMade RBZ Tour Spoon, TaylorMade RBZ 5 Wood

Long Irons: Ping Zings 2 Iron, 3 Ironย 

Iron Sets Cleveland Blacks 2012 5 To 9 , Wilson Staff Goosenecks 1988 4 to PW , Wilson X31's 1970 2 to PW , Hogan Redline's 1988ย  4 to E (no 7)

Wedges: Mizuno T22 (45/05)ย ,1969 Fluid Feel PW (52 degrees)ย  ,ย  Wilson BeCu (54 degrees),ย  Wilson Sandy Andy (57 degrees)

Putter: Ping Pal or Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman Blade.ย 

ย 

Ball:ย ย high number Pro V1's

ย 

ย 

5 hours ago, Ferguson said:

ย 

Great post.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Every post Iโ€™ve read here regarding stock market wins has been Apple. Ferrari, I like it! A+ for originality! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผย 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, bscinstnct said:

ย 

Good stuff OB5

Yeah 83 not looking good. The numbers TW put up are beyond comprehension much less the reach of any player these days.ย 
ย 

For guys who played the bulk of their careers after 2000 you got

ย 

Phil 45

ย 

Rory and DJ with 24

Then?

ย 

There should be some type of โ€œgenerationalโ€ player coming down the pike. Jack was born in 1940, TW in 1975. So โ€œnext TWโ€ should be coming through the junior ranks right about now.ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

I see what you did thereย 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, bscinstnct said:

ย 

๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Took me a minute to get your drift!
ย 

Swear that wasnโ€™t intentional ๐Ÿป

Oh I donโ€™t disagree with you.. I mean, Jesus.. we are all gonna see. Heโ€™s entered your subconscious and he hasnโ€™t even attended his first Sadie Hawkins Dance. He will absolutely, positively, f*** s*** up on Tour. I hope.ย 
ย 

โ€œgenerational (wealth)โ€ seemed to be the unofficial word/phase of 2023 (โ€ฆ.or was it 2022..? I canโ€™t remember these things anymore, the years are passing by quickly, my friend)โ€ฆ.

ย 

And you โ€œtook that personally.โ€

IMG_8104.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2024 at 5:08 AM, OBbogey5 said:

ย 

ย 

Only thing I'm going to disagree with is him thinking he can win another Major. He absolutely believes he can. He wouldn't be showing up at them if he didn't. He could easily choose the easiest courses for his body, all of which would have easier fields to play against, if 83 were all that matters to him. Short of the words coming out of his mouth I won't believe that because everything about him, including his own words, says he continues to only show up when he believes he has a chance to get it done.

ย 

Is it realistic? Probably not, but if anyone ever to play the game is a Han Solo, never tell me the odds kind of golfer it's Tiger.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, PedronNiall said:

ย 

Only thing I'm going to disagree with is him thinking he can win another Major. He absolutely believes he can. He wouldn't be showing up at them if he didn't. He could easily choose the easiest courses for his body, all of which would have easier fields to play against, if 83 were all that matters to him. Short of the words coming out of his mouth I won't believe that because everything about him, including his own words, says he continues to only show up when he believes he has a chance to get it done.

ย 

Is it realistic? Probably not, but if anyone ever to play the game is a Han Solo, never tell me the odds kind of golfer it's Tiger.

I hear you. The psychology of the man. But really, Tiger isnโ€™t delusional. He knows heโ€™s lucky if he makes the cut at any of the majors (which he wonโ€™t) except Augusta.ย 
ย 

In their minds they think they can win. And they love hearing themselves say it out loud. Itโ€™s called bravado. But Tiger knows. As cerebral as he is, he knows.ย 
ย 

As Woods was making his comeback, the Mercedes-Benz nap made me question his intentions for continuing to play golf. His brand needed him on the course in a Tiger Woods capacity. I was very surprised to see him compete and then win in that short window of late 2018 to early 2019, then he squirts another out in October 2019 in a weird event.ย 
ย 

But now, things are significantly different, Father Time, health, Charlie Axel, no Nike,

ย 

Iโ€™ll be interested to read another book on TW about the time period after Masters win, up to the present time. Isnโ€™t one due to come up out soon โ˜บ๏ธ

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PedronNiall said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

As was the case for 2019 masters, heโ€™d need 2 years of being healthy enough to play a large number of events leading up to it

ย 

As we know, TW didnโ€™t just show up at the 2019 masters and catch a lightning and a bottle.ย 
ย 

He played 18 times in the 2018 season. And a number of events before Augustaย 

ย 

He drove himself into the ground, got to #5 owgr, crazy stuff!

ย 

I doubt he wants to take something like that on againโ€ฆor he just canโ€™t.ย 
ย 

Best bet is for him to play as much as non tournament golf as he can, try to walk-play 2 maybe 3 days in a row, see how much he can rehab the leg, then play Augusta and the Open if possible.

ย 

I donโ€™t see any reason to even try the US Open or PGA Champ, zero chance he can win thoseย 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JetSpeed79 said:

Iโ€™m picking up some Euro vibes here. Like Tiger about to pop some glow sticks and dance his troubles away.ย 

ย 

The good thing about Euro babes is they hop a flight back home and when they text you, it's late back in the US ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Titleist TSR3 10ยฐ Ventus Black

Titleist TS2 18ยฐ Diamana D+

Titleist TSR2 21ยฐ Diamana D+ย 

Titleist TSi2 24ยฐ Diamana D+

Titleist T100 5-7, 620MB 8-PW Axiom 105S

Vokey 50.8ยฐF, 56.14ยฐF, 60.12ยฐD Axiom 125X

Scotty Cameron Newport MMT Putter Concept

The sooner the Tour and the sycophants understand that the Tiger era is over and he is now just a ceremonial golfer or a person who is angling to become the next Tour commissioner, the sooner the Tour can move on to resolving its other issues.

Ping G430 SFT 10.5

Ping G425 SFT 3W, 5W

Ping G410 4H

Ping G425 Irons 5-LW

Putter Ping Anser 2 (milled)

Titleist Tour Speed/AVX

Titleist 14 Way Hybrid Golf Bag

ย