2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Justin Thomas wrist training aid - 2024 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am

China will knock it off in about 3 weeks and they'll be all over ebay for 33 dollars. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Cobra Aerojet 9* - LAGP A Series X Mid 

Cobra LTDX 3W - Tensei 1K 75 TX 

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 105X / Cobra LTDX 5w - Tensei Black 85 TX

Artisan HM's / Custom Nike VR Pro Blades - 6.5 Project X Blackouts

Mizuno T22 Copper 50/54 - Project X Blackout 7.0 Spinners

Vokey 58 T Grind - Project X 6.5 Blackout

Artisan 0521 w/ LAGP 135  / Compass G.O.A.T  w/ LAGP135 / LegacyGoods Widebody w/ KBS One Step / Byron DH89 w/ LAGP135 / Cameron Studio 1.5 w/ UST All in

Bridgestone Tour BXS 

1 hour ago, gentles said:

this is completely different - your pic is on the glove hand, the pro sendr goes on the trail hand.

Agree that 170 is a lot for this, but the cheap knockoffs arent the same thing

its only completely different in that it is worn on opposite hand but it seeks to achieve the same thing (same goes for other suggestions here as putting a playing card, popsicle sitck, etc.. in your glove).   If your lead hand (left for right golfer) is flat, then the trail wrist will be in extension.   The pro sendr seeks to reinforce the extension action on the trail wrist, the others on the lead wrist (by way of keeping that flat).    The pro sendr does also have a "compression sphere" (dog toy) that can attach to it to promote your forearms staying in close proximity, so it does a little more.   Enough to justify the price?  Not for me, but maybe for others. 

Edited by txbadger

I picked one of these up about a month ago and while I’m not sure it’s AS GREAT as this Pro Sendr, I do like that it can be worn three different ways and I think it achieves a very similar end result. 

Edited by pga43

Driver:           45" Titleist TSR3 Fujikura Ventus Velocore+ Blue 6X 
Fairway:        Titleist TSR2 3 Wood Mitsubishi 1K Black 75g X
Hybrid:          Titleist TSR2 4 Hybrid Mitsubishi 1k Black 85g X

Irons:             Mizuno Pro 243 Modus 105x
Wedges:       Blue Mizuno T24 50/56/60 
Putter:           LAB Golf Blue 37" CB DF3 w/ White Accra Shaft

Ball:               Pro V1/MaxFli Tour
Bag:               VESSEL Grey Player III Stand   

6 hours ago, grm24 said:

Based on looks only it sort of reminds me of the training aid that some former bitter touring pro used to endorse. The Secret.

image.jpeg.67b6bd3b0f77ba96ac974a8894a4928d.jpeg

I forgot about that. I have one of those in the basement. 

Edited by crazygolfnut

Driver _____ Ping G400 Max
Woods ____ Ping G410 3 & 5, Cleveland XL HALO 7
Hybrids ___ Titleist 818H1 5H
Irons ______ Titleist T300 6-GW
Wedges ___ Titleist Vokey SM9 52.08F & 56.10S
Putter _____ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2 or Rife 2-Bar w/ Nickel Putter Golf Ball Pick-Up
Ball _______  Titleist ProV1 Yellow
Distance __ GPS:  Bushnell Phantom 2,  Rangefinder:  Precision Pro NX7 Pro
GHIN ______ HCP floats between 10 and 12

I used one briefly when someone else had it at the range. It does work. Really helps you feel how much your right (righty) wrist should bend at the top and when to transition. For me that a cool thing because I can overdo that flip at the top and its a nightmare when I do subconsciously. 

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / CHICAGOTC

I've been interested in the prosendr for months, but factor conversion to CAD and it's... pricey.  

Made my own from the DIY prosendr thread on the board.  Works pretty well IMO.  

Still looking for real deal but this gets me through the winter garage sessions for now.  Under $20 for shin guards, wrist straps and 10 minutes of work.

PXL_20240114_174545920 (1).jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SIM

STG 

FliHi 

243 4-PW

T22 56, 60

Phantom X 12.5

I know a lot of folks who'll never bat an eye for dropping $500+ for a driver head, unseen, let alone actually tried one to see if it'd help THEM. But balk at dropping a hundy for a lesson or two, or pay for a device that may actually improve their swing/stroke. EVERYTHING in golf is over-priced, same with fishing, shooting, and anything else deemed recreational.

I'm definitely not a Foley fan, at all, but what would you pay to knock a few strokes off your handi? If it doesn't work, send it back or sell it.

• Like 1

The answer to better golf is work your butt off and learn how to hit it better, farther, and make more putts.

Its a cool product but an absolute pain to put on correctly 

• Like 2

Taylormade  BRNR Mini Copper 11.5 KBS TD 70 Category 4

Taylormade  Stealth 3HL/16.5 16.5 Tour AD DI 9x

Taylormade Stealth 7/21  Project X Tour Issue 10A2 7.0

Cleveland XL Halo 9/24 Fujikura Ventus TR Black 9x 

Srixon ZX7 MK II 5-9 Nippon Modus 130X

Cleveland RTX 6 48/8, 52/8  FullFace2 56/10 60/09 Tour Issue S400

Taylormade Spider X Hydroblast 

Srixon Z-Star Diamond

Yes I'm that guy who order a Smoke TD drive and fairway wood without ever hitting them or seeing them in person, with shafts I've never hit either so.............. take it with a grain of salt

My instructor pulled out the ProSendr during a lesson and we worked with it for 1/2hr or so, we've also used the G-Snap at times.  Under the eye and guidance of a pro the ProSendr proved its value real fast.  The G-Snap provided different feedback but I have to tape fingers to avoid a blister with it.

By itself the ProSendr does nothing, doesn't force you into positions, doesn't feel like anything other than a wrist band.  You have to know what "feel" you're looking for, when to feel it, how long to feel it etc.  Its about as unobtrusive an aid (without the ball) as I've ever tried which is my favorite part.  You can still move in all the ways you normally would (release), and use it in the places/positions you need to address.

At this point I throw it on for my warm up on the range, hit every ball with it on and it sticks.  My regular group has commented on the noticeable(in the right direction) changes on the course, and in my scoring.  Enough that they've all tried it on the range too, after a few swings theres usually a visible look of shock on their faces.

Is it $170 worth of material.  Hell no, no one sells anything without a mark up.  Around here its the same price as a decent round of golf.  This is a game where every dollar we invest is to take fewer strokes, instead of getting more for our money we want less.  We want every stroke to cost us MORE because we're taking fewer of them- somewhat counter intuitive.  So whether or not its worth it is up to the end user.  The only thing I'd change- would be cool if it came with a cheap little bag to store it in in your golf bag.  Regardless its a hit for me

• Like 3

IG: instagram.com/launchedgolf                                      

G430 LST Tour 2.0 Black 65X

TSR2+ HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.5                  
UW 19* MMT  (G430 19* Hybrid Kai'li 80X)
'24 Apex 23* MMT 105X

'24 Apex CB 5-11, DGX100

SM9 54/10M
Jaws Full Toe 58*

Ping Redwood Anser (the original Redwood)

On deck: Paradym Super Hybrid 21*, TSR3 24* hybrid, Apex CB 4-11, Apex MB 8-10, Apex Pro 4-6, Apex UT 23*, Apex UW 19*  Something has to fill the gap between that 8-iron and the driver

26 minutes ago, AdamStoutjesdyk said:

Its a cool product but an absolute pain to put on correctly 

do you mean literally or figuratively (or both)?   I was reading that one of the ebay knockoffs that is 3D printed causes some pain in some in the bony part of the arm next to the wrist on the pinky side (I think they are talking about the styloid process on the ulna bone)

ok..

2 hours ago, JTK37 said:

Yes I'm that guy who order a Smoke TD drive and fairway wood without ever hitting them or seeing them in person, with shafts I've never hit either so.............. take it with a grain of salt

My instructor pulled out the ProSendr during a lesson and we worked with it for 1/2hr or so, we've also used the G-Snap at times.  Under the eye and guidance of a pro the ProSendr proved its value real fast.  The G-Snap provided different feedback but I have to tape fingers to avoid a blister with it.

By itself the ProSendr does nothing, doesn't force you into positions, doesn't feel like anything other than a wrist band.  You have to know what "feel" you're looking for, when to feel it, how long to feel it etc.  Its about as unobtrusive an aid (without the ball) as I've ever tried which is my favorite part.  You can still move in all the ways you normally would (release), and use it in the places/positions you need to address.

At this point I throw it on for my warm up on the range, hit every ball with it on and it sticks.  My regular group has commented on the noticeable(in the right direction) changes on the course, and in my scoring.  Enough that they've all tried it on the range too, after a few swings theres usually a visible look of shock on their faces.

Is it $170 worth of material.  Hell no, no one sells anything without a mark up.  Around here its the same price as a decent round of golf.  This is a game where every dollar we invest is to take fewer strokes, instead of getting more for our money we want less.  We want every stroke to cost us MORE because we're taking fewer of them- somewhat counter intuitive.  So whether or not its worth it is up to the end user.  The only thing I'd change- would be cool if it came with a cheap little bag to store it in in your golf bag.  Regardless its a hit for me

so you rest the back of your hand onto the cup area at the top, and hold it inside the cup on the downswing till you release ?? does it make sure your shaft is at a certain angle at the top ??

or does it solely help you with trail hand extension and thats all it does ?can it be adjusted?

some pics would be appreciated if you have a few minutes?? im mainly curious how the inside of the cup is contoured..

TS3 9.5 / TSi2 15 / Z785 / SM7

1 hour ago, bunta said:

ok..

so you rest the back of your hand onto the cup area at the top, and hold it inside the cup on the downswing till you release ?? does it make sure your shaft is at a certain angle at the top ??

or does it solely help you with trail hand extension and thats all it does ?can it be adjusted?

some pics would be appreciated if you have a few minutes?? im mainly curious how the inside of the cup is contoured..

My (huge) flaw is getting way too long at the top(like Daly 'esque).  I take it back and I'm in a great position, then I go too far.  Once I get past what should be the top of my backswing my right elbow flys and pushes my hands and club towards the ball, rather than deep behind me.  Then I have to reroute and pray I time it properly.

I use the wrist/hand cup to feel the proper place to stop at the top.  Once I set it in there the wrist position in my trail hand(righty) forces my trail arm to stop.  My arms don't turn past my body in the back swing and everything is good.  If I add the ball it really restricts my trail arm and tightens things up.  The only thing I don't like about the ball is the somewhat restrictive feel I get going into the follow through that the cup by itself doesn't limit.  So I usually just stick with the cup unless I'm going to the range for a long time

40-50 balls before a round and the feel lasts for most of the round- this is what I've never been able to get out of anything else.  The Tour Striker Smart Ball came close, but it didn't give the same tactile feedback that I get in my hands with the ProSendr.

During the winter we hit the sim once a week- my plan was to play the complete round with it on, and work on the driving range for extended periods with it.  I haven't given it enough dedicated time aside from my pre-round warm ups at this point, once I do I think the results will be more permanent.

Its mildly cumbersome to put on, but its comfortable and after you do it a few times its pretty easy

• Like 1

IG: instagram.com/launchedgolf                                      

G430 LST Tour 2.0 Black 65X

TSR2+ HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.5                  
UW 19* MMT  (G430 19* Hybrid Kai'li 80X)
'24 Apex 23* MMT 105X

'24 Apex CB 5-11, DGX100

SM9 54/10M
Jaws Full Toe 58*

Ping Redwood Anser (the original Redwood)

On deck: Paradym Super Hybrid 21*, TSR3 24* hybrid, Apex CB 4-11, Apex MB 8-10, Apex Pro 4-6, Apex UT 23*, Apex UW 19*  Something has to fill the gap between that 8-iron and the driver

I got one. Absolutely love it. My ball striking is becoming so pure.

Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 7*........................Project X Smoke Green 60 TX
Taylormade Stealth Plus 13*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 8X
Taylormade Stealth Plus 17*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 9X

Srixon ZX Utility 3..........................................Fujikura Ventus Black 10TX
Srixon ZX Utility 4..........................................Dynamic Gold X7
Srixon ZX7 5-9...............................................Dynamic Gold X7
Cleveland Zipcore Raw 47, 53......................Dynamic Gold X7

Vokey Wedge Works V Grind 59..................Dynamic Gold S400
Yes! Ann.........................................................KBS GPS 120

I mean there are many great uses for it.

Creates awesome right-arm external rotation + wrist extension, and doesn't "force" you into the position like other tools do.. You really have to get yourself in the right position.

Obviously price is high, but dependent on your flaws, it is very worth it.