2017 M2 Tour 3HL / HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.0 Tipped 3/4"

909H 19* / HZRDUS BLACK 105g 6.5

P770 3-6 / PX 6.5

P750 7-PW / PX 6.5

MILLED GRIND 52 (SB), 58 (LB) / DG S400

SC TEi3 Gen 2 Newport 2 / 35.5"

TP5x

Ok. gioguy21.

You are over 6' and a strong guy. You swing hard and used to play college golf. You are around 35ys old and have a good job that lets you golf on a regular basis. You were fitted but kind of know what you needed on your own because you are up on the latest tech. Your swing naturally is a low spin swing so you loft up with your woods for a little more accuracy. You realize that it is easier to hit from the fairway than bomb it past the guys you are playing with (but you could if you wanted to).

You hit a lot of greens in reg. with your distance and you are money with the hybrid. The go to club on short par 4s off the tee. Tested lots of others but no one is getting that old Titleist out of your cold dead hands! Still a player with the 3 iron in the bag. If you are on with your wedges, look out! Make a few putts and your are par or just under for 18. If not, rely on your greens in reg and two putt everything with that sweet putter. Lots of two putts for par on a normal day but on off days you struggle with your wedge distance and short game. Most days you get by with tee to green and need to practice more with the short game, but like everyone, hard to practice chipping when you hit it nice with the longer clubs. Challenge for the club championship and a threat in the amateur tournaments in the your area every year.

6'3" -- played baseball in college. 31 (turning 32 in august) - the rest is basically on point. top notch dave!

Anyone for this setup?

Driver: M1 460 10.5* Rogue Silver 125 60X

3Wood: BB Alpha 815 16* Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrid: M1 3H 20* Altus X

Irons: 716 CB 4-pw / X100 TI

Wedges: SM6 52F, 56F, 60S X100 TI, S400 x2

Putter: Newport 2.5

Ball: ProV1x

If I would see you walk up to the course with this bag I would want you to be my partner in a money game. Solid player all around. You are probably in your early 30s, former college golfer, solid ballstriker, don't play as much as you used to. You could get away with the mb irons, but you prefer the extra forgiveness of the 716 cb irons. You originally wanted to play all Titleist clubs, but the woods wouldn't produce ballspeeds as fast as the ones that are in your bag right now. Your favorite club is your Callaway 3 wood. It is a bullet launcher and you can hit it almost as far as your driver. So?

Pretty much on the money other than I am late 40s and I am way better when money on the line!!!

TSi3 Ventus Black 6TX

TSi2  Ventus Black 7X

3 T100s Tour AD DI 95X

4-GW T100s PX LZ 6.0

MG3 52, 56, 60 

PXG 0311 53, 58

PXG Blackjack/Scotty phantom 11

Recently retooled bag

Driver: Titleist 917D2 12* Blueboard stiff - 44"

Hybrid: TEE EX9 22* Recoil regular

Titleist AP2 712 5-GW Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Vokey Wedges - 56 & 60

Scotty: X7M 33"

Ball: Taylormade TP5X

Driver: Ping G425 Max

FW: Ping G425

Hybrid: Callaway Epic Super 

Irons: Srixon ZX-5

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 (58*)

Putter: LAB Mezz

Take a shot at this set up:

Driver: Cleveland Classic 310 w/MIYAZAKI KUSALA BLUE TOUR ISSUE 61S FLEX

3w/Hybrid(interchangeable): Torched TM RBZ2 15* Pro Launch Red S/Adams Idea Pro A12 20* Aldila RIP VS Proto X

Irons: Mizuno MP Fli-hi Cut Muscle 3-4, x100 Tour Issue, Mizuno MP 32 5-9 S300

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 47*, Scor 51, 55 S300

Putter: Rife Bimini, Secret Grip w/ Black Shaft.

Ball: Chrome Soft Truvis

Driver: Callaway Epic 10.5* Hzrdous T800 6.0

Fairway Wood: Cobra F6 set to 15.5D w/ Red Tie Stiff

Hybrid: Cobra F6 set to 21* w/ Red Tie Stiff

Irons (4-PW): Ping I20 w/ CFS Regular

Wedges: 50* MD3, 54* (bent from 56*) PM-Grind, 58* PM-Grind

Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour Black DJ 34"

Callaway Epic 10.5 - Matrix Red Tie 65Q4
Cobra F6 15.5 - Matrix Red Tie 65Q4
Cobra F6 Hybrid - Matrix HQ4
23* Srixon U65 - Nippon Modus Tour105 S
5-PW Srixon Z565 - Nippon Modus Tour105 S
50* Callaway MD3
54* and 58* Callaway PM Grind
Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 1.5

Well I did it the correct way, commented on somebody above me, and have gotten skipped by everybody...

what does my bag say about me?

Epic SZ 9 W/ Fuji Atmos blue tour spec 7X

Epic SZ 15 degree W/ Fuji Atmos blue tour spec 7X

Cally Apex 20 hybrid W/ Veylix Rome 988 X, or titleist T-MB 3 iron with same shaft

Titleist T-MB 4-7, AMT X100, MB 8-9 AMT X-100

46,52,58 vokey SM6 w/ s400

Odyssey oworks 1W

Chrome soft ball

All in a hoofer!

well B12 here we go....

you tested both Epic and the Sub Zero's extra ball speed just couldn't be ignored... you play very well into X flex shafts but still like a little "feel", hence the mid/mid profile of the Atmos Blue.

I'm puzzled you went same weight and profile shaft in the 3 wood, maybe you are now too? and was the Sub Zero head even necessary? only you know.

a stunningly good choice with the Apex w/Veylix shaft in such a heavy weight. not enough dudes seem to play that Apex hybrid and it shocks me.

now we transition to a laundry list of Titleist, I wonder were previously maybe 915/917 series woods/hybrid used then dumped overboard because of Epic?

at any rate find it odd we go sooooo far down the bag with T-MB? and we make a two club switch to... MB? this could have easily been an entire set of 716-CB and call it a day, no? once again there's a X flex with a little more "feel" in AMT. you've wound up really liking these shafts.

a three wedge kinda guy in a four wedge world you throw in the bag what you know works for your cover numbers with the 46,52,58 selections. some days you wish the 58 was a 60 (I know I do).

the 1W model, what a beauty and hardly found in enough other bags (this makes you feel good). you are a convert to the "Microhinges" and have rubbed your finger across them during rounds when nobody is looking. you've thought before, "what the f#*k are these things even doing?"... then you proceeded to roll in another par save.

you switched from Titleist to Chrome Soft at some point, you have enjoyed the ball. I will predict it will be replaced by Chrome Soft X soon enough.

a wonderful choice with a Hoofer bag. I would have pictured all of your gear in a Sun Mountain lightweight bag, but maybe you used/carried a PING bag in school and still feel nostalgic about them?

you do practice a little bit, you play a fair amount. possibly men's club somewhere or maybe in more important full field amateur events. the difference between a round under or over your 2 hdcp is maybe that one nagging lost tee shot a round. or days too many squares aren't offset by enough circles.

I'll say 100% you are a laser range finder user... and I'm leaning towards a Tarheels fan, not Duke. ;)

You got everything right except.... I'm a diehard Duke fan!!!

• 3 weeks later...

So here's my trouble...

I've watched and greatly enjoyed this thread for a while, and i know the rules are comment on the poster before yous bag to have someone comment on yours. I'd very much like to comment and say what your bag says to me, they just all say the same thing to me. That you all love the game and greatly appreciate any advantage, perceived or actual, that specific, specialized gear, without question, brings to ones game. My judgment, as far as it goes, comes after a few holes and some good conversation. After all, the best judge of a man is his handshake, and the best judge of a golf swing is the flight of the ball. So that being said, I hope you fine people will forgive my break in the rules and tell me what my bag says to you, as I have always wondered, and it may bridge a gap that has little to do with generatons.

Assuming that you saw my bag on my cart or at the drop, and didn't pull out each club to examine it...

Faded sun mountain c-130, black and red with a matching spyglass hill golf towel, frayed at the bottom, on the same ring as a yellow and black nylon brush on about 2 feet of braided paracord. One zipper pull replaced with a bottle opener from jewwet liquor canon city Colorado. A tee bag from turquoise hills family fun center, benson, az, a lighter on retractor, and a bar key painted like the Colorado flag. Said bag loaded with three blue and white pom pom headcovers that say 1,3, and 5, one black and white Wilson branded headcover , also a pom pom with a 1 on it. Exposed would be...

Wilson staff fg-17 2-9

Wilson staff tour blade JP custom grind PW

Wilson staff dynapower fluid feel sand wedge with evidence of grinding.

Northwestern Tom weiskopf 305

I can't wait :) , and I swear im not just a Wilson fanboy.

So here's my trouble...

I've watched and greatly enjoyed this thread for a while, and i know the rules are comment on the poster before yous bag to have someone comment on yours. I'd very much like to comment and say what your bag says to me, they just all say the same thing to me. That you all love the game and greatly appreciate any advantage, perceived or actual, that specific, specialized gear, without question, brings to ones game. My judgment, as far as it goes, comes after a few holes and some good conversation. After all, the best judge of a man is his handshake, and the best judge of a golf swing is the flight of the ball. So that being said, I hope you fine people will forgive my break in the rules and tell me what my bag says to you, as I have always wondered, and it may bridge a gap that has little to do with generatons.

Assuming that you saw my bag on my cart or at the drop, and didn't pull out each club to examine it...

Faded sun mountain c-130, black and red with a matching spyglass hill golf towel, frayed at the bottom, on the same ring as a yellow and black nylon brush on about 2 feet of braided paracord. One zipper pull replaced with a bottle opener from jewwet liquor canon city Colorado. A tee bag from turquoise hills family fun center, benson, az, a lighter on retractor, and a bar key painted like the Colorado flag. Said bag loaded with three blue and white pom pom headcovers that say 1,3, and 5, one black and white Wilson branded headcover , also a pom pom with a 1 on it. Exposed would be...

Wilson staff fg-17 2-9

Obviously a Wilson Staff fanboy, but i think for one of 2 reasons. Either you're a long time fan from the Wilson glory days. Maybe dabbled in Tennis as a youngster as well as golf. Old man may have had a set, possibly hammy downs.

Or, you see Wilson as great value clubs. Fantastic gear for a great price. Can't justify the premium on other brands.

I'm willing to bank on no.1 - Wilson's just ingrained in your recreational (possibly semi-pro) sporting life.

Playing off low handicap due to the heavy customization of your clubs. Know all about what configurations give you the ball flights you need. Used to play near scratch, but now closer to 3-6 handicap due to lack of time. Life has caught up.

Now for my bag:

Nike Vapor Speed 10.5deg - MRC Fubuki Z 50g

Cobra King F6 Fairway 16deg - Matrix Red Tie 65Q4 67g

Mizuno JPX EZ 4 Hybrid 22deg - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye 65g

Srixon Z 355 4-PW, Nippon N.S.PRO 950 GH DST

Wilson Staff FG Tour Traction Control 54 and 60 degree - Dynamic Gold Wedge

Cleveland Huntington Beach Collection No.4

[font=times new roman,times,serif]Callaway [b]XR 16[/b] 8 deg - Kuro Kage 50g[/font]
Cobra [b]F6[/b] 3/4 Wood 13.5 deg - [color=#545454][font=arial, sans-serif][size=1]Matrix Red Tie 65Q4 67g[/size][/font][/color]
[font=times new roman, times, serif]TaylorMade [b]SLDR[/b] 5 Wood 17.5 Deg - Fujikura Speeder 77[/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif]Srixon [b]Z 355[/b] 4-PW, Nippon N.S.PRO 950 GH DST[/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif]Callaway [b]Mack Daddy[/b] 50/12s - Dynamic Gold Wedge
Wilson Staff [b]FG Tour Traction Control[/b] 54 and 60 degree - Dynamic Gold Wedge
Cleveland[b] Huntington Beach Collection [/b]No.4[/font]

Illdrgaon:

While elements of your set-up might suggest a younger beginner, overall I'd suspect you are a serious golfer who is confident in playing what works for you, and one who doesn't mind spending the coin to bag it. I don't know your age, but I'd hazard a guess at 20's or younger.

My set-up for this season:

Driver - bouncing between XR Pro 16 and G30 LS

Fairway - TM M2 16.5*

Hybrid / fwy - bouncing between Cobra F6 3/4 and Mizuno MP001 5 wood

Irons - Ping I25 4 - GW (all bent 1* strong)

SW - MD3 54*

LW - MD3 58*

Putter - Odyssey Versa V-Line

Ball - Callaway Diablo Tour

In the Wilson Exo II:
Driver - 2017 Taylormade M1
3 wood - 2016 Taylormade M1
7 wood - Callaway XR Steelhead Heavenwood
Irons Staff - Wilson C300 Forged 4-GW
Wedges - Cleveland RTX 4 54* / 58*
Putter - Wilson Staff Infinite Windy City

i learned a few years ago to never judge someone by their "bag" and here is two story's

first one, was back in 2008/09 and i went to play some golf for the weekend with my brother and we get to the course, get paired up with a couple older business men who was probably late 50's early 60's.. one guy was gaming a old big bertha driver, that looked like my new 3 wood..... and his irons was about the same age too.. yet he hit the ball straight as an arrow, and played damn good.....

second time, was summer 2014, was subbing in a league and first day i show up, and the guys i was playing with look at my irons and are like damn you must be good.... and i'm like huh? and they say well you are playing Titleist blades.... and i'm like ohhhh yea i just like having nice irons.... lol i play ok, but nothing great.... the 3 guys i was with all play like Diablo's or something graphite shafts.... they all played pretty good, in the long run i probably would out play them, but they played the course all the time..and it was my first time at the course... i ended up shooting like a 48? ( lost 2 balls ) over 9, while all 3 of them shot 2 or 3 strokes better than me..

I've seen old guys with blades, hit the ball a ton, i've seen young guys with GI irons, hit the ball a ton.... i've seen young guys with new irons, who couldnt find the fairway if they threw the ball...

i learned a few years ago to never judge someone by their "bag" and here is two story's

first one, was back in 2008/09 and i went to play some golf for the weekend with my brother and we get to the course, get paired up with a couple older business men who was probably late 50's early 60's.. one guy was gaming a old big bertha driver, that looked like my new 3 wood..... and his irons was about the same age too.. yet he hit the ball straight as an arrow, and played damn good.....

second time, was summer 2014, was subbing in a league and first day i show up, and the guys i was playing with look at my irons and are like damn you must be good.... and i'm like huh? and they say well you are playing Titleist blades.... and i'm like ohhhh yea i just like having nice irons.... lol i play ok, but nothing great.... the 3 guys i was with all play like Diablo's or something graphite shafts.... they all played pretty good, in the long run i probably would out play them, but they played the course all the time..and it was my first time at the course... i ended up shooting like a 48? ( lost 2 balls ) over 9, while all 3 of them shot 2 or 3 strokes better than me..

I've seen old guys with blades, hit the ball a ton, i've seen young guys with GI irons, hit the ball a ton.... i've seen young guys with new irons, who couldnt find the fairway if they threw the ball...

I will admit, that the best players I know (who don't get their equipment for free) have clubs that could be purchased for a song on ebay. That is what is so fun about this thread. Deciding if a player's older bag means they're excellent golfers, or if their new bag of clubs mean they just purchased the latest and greatest without having a game to match. Usually it is mix isn't it? Find a bag that is mostly up to date, but with that single club that was loved by the players, and you've got a golfer on your hands...

I see plenty of bags with brand new equipment everywhere I go, myself included. I am Titleist Driver- 50* then I have a few Betti putters and Taylormade Wedges. I get looks from plenty of people expecting me to be a scratch golfer but so far I have not found my groove. I find the worst players i play with generally play nice Mizuno irons and a box set driver. I have had my fair share of experiences over the years with these guys, melt downs every hole because they struggle off the tee. I have a bag that says I should be good yet I go and shoot upper 30s to lo/mid 40s on a given 9 lol

Entertained by this. I'll give it a go:

Bnads:

Impressed on the putting green looking into his bag when I see he's sticking with the g30LS, he knows it's the same driver as the G and no reason to change what works. I see that v-line and know he's a man after my own heart, playing the ugliest putter that will get the job done. We get to the first tee and all credibility is lost when he tees up that diablo. Quickly regains credit when he sticks a 190yard 7 iron with the strong pings. Well done, sir.

'16 m2 Diamana w70x

'17 m2 15* rogue black 70x

'16 m1 5 wood rogue silver 70x

J15cb 4-pw dg ti s400

Sm6 50f, 54f, 60k

The ugliest yes! Putter produced (the triangle one with the center shaft)

Jones gray utility bag, with forest dunes Seamus covers.

And a swing with more early extension/goat humping than anyone on the board

So here's my trouble...

Wilson staff fg-17 2-9

Obviously a Wilson Staff fanboy, but i think for one of 2 reasons. Either you're a long time fan from the Wilson glory days. Maybe dabbled in Tennis as a youngster as well as golf. Old man may have had a set, possibly hammy downs.

Or, you see Wilson as great value clubs. Fantastic gear for a great price. Can't justify the premium on other brands.

I'm willing to bank on no.1 - Wilson's just ingrained in your recreational (possibly semi-pro) sporting life.

Playing off low handicap due to the heavy customization of your clubs. Know all about what configurations give you the ball flights you need. Used to play near scratch, but now closer to 3-6 handicap due to lack of time. Life has caught up.

Now for my bag:

Nike Vapor Speed 10.5deg - MRC Fubuki Z 50g

Cobra King F6 Fairway 16deg - Matrix Red Tie 65Q4 67g

Mizuno JPX EZ 4 Hybrid 22deg - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye 65g

Srixon Z 355 4-PW, Nippon N.S.PRO 950 GH DST

Wilson Staff FG Tour Traction Control 54 and 60 degree - Dynamic Gold Wedge

Cleveland Huntington Beach Collection No.4

Its is good to know I have fooled zee Americans ;). The more serious about my game I've gotten, the older my gear gets. Its like my grandfather impressed on me, if you can do things the old fashioned way, the new way is a breeze. Thank you for taking the time illdragon.

:)

I'm also intrigued by the clubs people have in their bag when I join up with them, always a crap shoot to guess whether they have game or not.

Driver: Taylormade M1 440 - Rogue 125

3 Wood: M1 HL Fujikura Atmos 70X

3 Hybrid: Callaway x hot tour (stock shaft in x....don't know what it is)

Irons: Srixon z 745

Wedges: Vokey SM6 50,54,58

Putter: DJ Black 34.5"

Let me know what you would think of me if you saw this bag

So here's my trouble...

Wilson staff fg-17 2-9

Ive got to ask, what is under those head covers? My guess is TaylorMade Burners with steel shafts? It would be something if the tan colored persimmon woods by Wilson from those days were under those head covers, but they are a little hard to care for...

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is

Taylormade '17 M1 440 8.5 / Tensei CK Pro White 60 TX

Taylormade '17 M2 9.5 / Fujikura Atmos Black 60 TX

Taylormade '17 M2 15° / Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65 05

Taylormade '17 M1 3HL / HZRDUS Black 75 6.5

Taylormade '17 M1 19° / HZRDUS T1100 75 6.5

Taylormade UDI 2 Iron / KBS Hybrid Graphite Prototype 85X

Taylormade PSi Tour 3-PW / KBS C-Taper 130X

Taylormade Milled Grind 50° SB / KBS Custom Black 130S

Taylormade Z TP Smoke 54° / KBS Custom Black 130S

Taylormade Milled Grind 58° LB / KBS Custom Black 130S

Scotty Cameron Circle T GSS Circa 62 No. 3 / 34.5"

Taylormade TP5x #5 only

I usually alternate drivers and woods/driving iron setup depending on the course and weather conditions

Mine is

Taylormade TP5x #5 only

I usually alternate drivers and woods/driving iron setup depending on the course and weather conditions

You must be rich and good at golf!

Ping 410 LST *9 (+1), HZRDUS Smoke Black 60R

Ping G *14.5 (+1), Aldila Rogue Black 95 MSI 70S

Callaway Apex Hybrid '16 *20, Matrix Red Tie HQ3 S

Callaway Apex Hybrid '16 *23, Matrix Red Tie HQ3 S

Adams XTD Forged 5-GW, Recoil 780 es F4

Vokey SM7 *56.14 F, UST Recoil 110 F4 #8

Vokey SM7 *60.12 D, UST Recoil 110 F4 #8

Ping Anser 2 Karsten TR, KBS CT Tour Black PVD

I used to work for a "top 100" teaching pro and I've always practiced at public courses so I've seen a lot of different golfers over the years..... Generally I've found that if a golfer has a bag full of brand new name brand clubs (usually all the same brand) with stock shafts, grips, and head covers.... he is almost guaranteed to be really bad. We used to say "$4000 bag, $4 swing"

Mine is

Taylormade TP5x #5 only

your a card carrying pro.

Srixon ZX5  TT dynamic gold 95  PING G425 FST 43.25"  Tour Edge 721 Tensei blue 65  Mizuno T22 56* 60*  Bobby Grace AMG 6313 35"

Ping G LST 9* set to 10* - Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Tour X 2.8

Ping i25 15* Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Stiff 3.3

Ping i25 18* Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Stiff 3.3

Ping i25 20* hybrid Aldila Tour Blue Stiff

iBlades 5-W Project X 6.0 Blue dot Power spec lofts

Glide 2.0 SS Project X 6.0 Blue dot 46* (bent 2* weak)

Glide 2.0 SS Project X 6.0 Blue dot 52*

Glide 2.0 ES Project X 6.0 Blue dot 56*

Ping Tyne

Srixon Zstar XV Yellow

Ping G410 LST Fujikura Atmos Black 6X 
Ping TiSi Tec 3 Wood Ping Tour Stiff
Ping i25 19* hybrid Aldila Tour Blue S
Ping 410 Crossover 4 iron
Ping Blueprint Modus 120 S Powerspec 
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 48/52/56/60
Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

2016 Taylormade Tour Issue M2 10.5* set to 9* Graphite Design Tour AD GP6X

Callaway Epic Sub zero 15* set to 14* Graphite Design Tour AD GP7S tipped 1.5"

Titleist 915H 18* Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec 8.8 X Flex

Srixon z945 4-PW Modus Tour 130 Stiff

Titleist SM6 52.12 and 58.12

Evnroll ER2

Srixon Z Star XV

Callaway Epic Flash Subzero Double Diamond Ventus TR Blue 6S tipped 1.5"

Callaway Epic Flash Subzero 15* bonded Ventus TR Blue 7S tipped 1.25"

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 20* Ventus TR Blue 8S tipped 1.5"

Epon AF Tour 4-PW Modus 105 Stiff
Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore 51, 55, 59 Modus 115 and 125 Wedge Shaft

Byron Morgan 612 GSS

Mine is

Taylormade TP5x #5 only

If u want your bag judged, you also need to judge another player's bag - you give one, you get one...thats the way this thread works.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz Maz Broomstick ACCRA shaft, 44"
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Oh I know what my bag says about me... "take the bet". Ha ha. It's funny ever since joining this site, it's become a hobby to tinker with golf clubs and try new stuff. So therefore I end up with a bag full of Cally gear complete with the bag and look like a wannabe tour player. End of the day, I don't care. I'm a decent player but not good (5 hcp) who loves experimenting with golf equipment. It makes me want to go practice.

Callaway Epic Speed 9° Driver
Callaway Epic Speed 4W - Smoke IM10

Callaway Apex UW (21°)

Mizuno Pro 225 (4i); 223 (5-9i); 221 (PW)
Jaws MD 5 50°, Full Toe 54°, 58° PM Grind
Toulon Odyssey Chicago

Mine is

Taylormade TP5x #5 only

your a card carrying pro.

As a caddy your bag tells me that you could be a stud, but I've seen this type of bag being a complete excuse making dud as well. A Dustin Johnson clone bag showed up a couple weeks ago, and the guy was asking length from the tips, slope rating, stimp, firm or soft you name it. I turned around faking tying my shoes and talking to another caddy purposely to hear the sound of his range shots to hear if he really was a player or a fake. After the first few clicks and dense sounding thuds I knew the guy was going to be all excuses all day and he was. However I have also had you as the assistant pro at some course as well.

My most recent setup

910d3 9.5 w axivcore red 69 x

G30 14.5 w tfc 707 x flex

Titleist 690 mb with s300

Vokey 54-14 w s400 ti

Ping glide 60 ts w s400 ti

Ping pal 4 putter.

I wouldn't play you for money, haha. Anyone gaming 15-year-old blades has gotta be comfortable with them, and that usually means some serious ball striking. Loving the driver too!

My bag is:

D: Titleist 910D3 9.5 w Diamana D+70 S

3w: Titleist 910Fd 13.5 w Diamana D+80 S

5w: Titleist 910F 19 w Diamana 'ahina 80 S

3h: Titleist 910H 21 w Diamana 'ahina 90 S

4h: Titleist 910H 24 w Diamana 'ahina 90 S

5i-9i: Callaway Apex forged w KBS C-taper lite S

48: Cleveland RTX-3 w DG spinner

54: Nike Engage square sole w DG wedge

60: Callaway PM grind w DG tour issue S200

My most recent setup

910d3 9.5 w axivcore red 69 x

G30 14.5 w tfc 707 x flex

Titleist 690 mb with s300

Vokey 54-14 w s400 ti

Ping glide 60 ts w s400 ti

Ping pal 4 putter.

I wouldn't play you for money, haha. Anyone gaming 15-year-old blades has gotta be comfortable with them, and that usually means some serious ball striking. Loving the driver too!

My bag is:

D: Titleist 910D3 9.5 w Diamana D+70 S

3w: Titleist 910Fd 13.5 w Diamana D+80 S

5w: Titleist 910F 19 w Diamana 'ahina 80 S

3h: Titleist 910H 21 w Diamana 'ahina 90 S

4h: Titleist 910H 24 w Diamana 'ahina 90 S

5i-9i: Callaway Apex forged w KBS C-taper lite S

48: Cleveland RTX-3 w DG spinner

54: Nike Engage square sole w DG wedge

60: Callaway PM grind w DG tour issue S200

I've participated once before already, but have a different setup and the first reply to my bag was way off and not very creative so here goes again...

Tough tell here. You could be many types of golfer…

You might be a scratch who goes out and takes skins every weekend from all the retired guys at the club. The 910 everything with matching ‘ahinas clearly show you’ve found a combo you like and aren’t willing to succomb to all the marketing hype and replace them on a whim. You’ve put plenty of thought into your wedge setup, obviously. You can comfortably navigate any course greenside out to 120 yards.

Then again, you may be a cheapskate who bought all at once and won’t upgrade. And, you may have aquired a hodge podge wedge set through trades or gifts. You might actually be terrible…

But you don’t have a putter. You obviously hole every approach shot and don’t need one so you’re the GOAT.

Now my turn…

Ping G LS Tec 9* - HZRDUS Black 65 6.0 tipped 1" @ 44.5"

Callaway X2Hot 2Deep 12.5* - HZRDUS Yellow 65 6.0 tipped 1/2" @ 42.5"

Nickent 3dx 20* - Proforce V2 Hybrid 85s

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21* - Aldila NV 85x

Mizuno MP4 (5-PW) - DG x100s + 1/2"

Callaway X Series (forged) - 50* & 56* - DG s300

Callaway MD PM Grind - 60*- DG s300

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - 33" w/ standard IOMIC 55g

Oh I know what my bag says about me... "take the bet". Ha ha. It's funny ever since joining this site, it's become a hobby to tinker with golf clubs and try new stuff. So therefore I end up with a bag full of Cally gear complete with the bag and look like a wannabe tour player. End of the day, I don't care. I'm a decent player but not good (5 hcp) who loves experimenting with golf equipment. It makes me want to go practice.

I'll do yours because I really like your setup...

Well at first glance, I'd say "finally someone else at this course that has a staff bag! wanna have a beer?"

Putters you clearly have good taste, as Scotty makes some of the best out there. It's not a new discovery for you either, as I can count 4 of them. You like experimenting with putters much like everything else, seeings as there are two blade putters, a mid-mallet putter, and a mallet putter.

With wedges you understand gapping hence the 50-54-58. Black Mack Daddy's look really nice and have 'player' written all over them. They also blend into the staff bag really well.

Irons are the famous "forgiving players iron" that everyone seems to be going to (AP2's, P-770's, Apex Pro's, etc.) that give you great feel and shotmaking ability, while still offering up some assistance on those non-perfect strikes.

You play a 4-Hybrid because while those Apex Pro's are phenomenal irons, as they get out to the long irons they start to get a little bit scarier with that sorta-thin top line. And why struggle through it if there's a hybrid available to help you?

Heavenwood fills that little gap between 4-hybrid and 3-wood, probably about a 220 carry or so.

Epics just feel so solid in the long clubs, plus you have to have Epic's in the bag in order to have an Epic staff bag! :)

My guess is your next venture/Wrx-induced-money-trap will be high end shafts ;)