easyyy

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rustynuts' timestamp='1357199038' post='6158623']
A whopping 2 yards? talk about sucking us in
[/quote]

First people complain about "exaggerated distance claims", then they complain about not enough distance. Lol

Seriously, though, all I care about is if this can help me cut some of the spin so my drives roll out a bit and I can hit more fairways, I'm sold.
Just wont catch me with the "Cleveland browns fan" face paint- that is the kind of thing that will get your a$$ kicked here in Pittsburgh!

Zolex 0 CC "The Hammer" driver
Warrior 3h
Divnick Adjustable Iron
Spin Doctor Wedges
Top Spin Putter
Molitor & Pinnacle balls

The graphics on the crown are too busy for my taste. I don't understand how someone can say you don't notice the graphics that have four different colors. Really? Had TM simply put the R1 logo in a spot similar to where Nike put their logo I would have zero problems with it. Really disappointed that the new sleeve is exclusive to the R1. (Meaning, I can't simply transfer shafts from R11 to R1) Let's hope they sell them separately at a reasonable price.

TM R11 w Accra SC 75 M4
Nike Covert 2.0 3w w Accra Tour Z M4
Adams Grey Peanut 24* Aldila By You 80X
MP32 6-PW PX 6.0
Cobra Trust Rusty 56* and 60* S200 Shaft
DW Davis Custom Anser Style Putter

[quote name='easyyy' timestamp='1357270175' post='6164549']
[quote name='easyyy' timestamp='1357269717' post='6164481']
As I said last week and still holds true here... All the pros and cons about the paint scheme and looks seems to take the stage here. I have not read all the comments here but I will say I have hit this beast and while the scuderia paint scheme will detour some, the performance and tour play will most likely prevail to sway many of us to try it. While the looks got me at first, I was quick to move on and become a fan as I usually do. The same with the white paint of the r11. I was even more shocked a few years ago. But soon got over it.

No numbers yet but I hit this cannon and will tell you this. They made the sound better, much better. Doesn't sound like the RBZ Tour but is a more muted sound than the last r11s, but also has a deep yet loaded thuuud. The type of sound that you want to hear unlike some of the past generations. I played the RBZ because I dialed the flight perfect but tried harder on that head because the sound was right. The R11s was earplug loud on the right hit. I didnt love it. This R1 head says at impact... "wait a second I compressing and need to develop" then it goes... "Thuuud with a touch of "Thwaaaack" that says I murdered it! Seriously. After burners.

Yes I am talking third person as if I was the R1 driver. :crazy:

I only hit one head but I loved the sound. The flight and trajectory were awesome and I just remember knowing that it was going to be a contender for 13. As I write this I cant wait to take the unit out to get some number to see if the tech that Zak and TMag said makes a difference. Zak was busy all week doing back to back comparisons on the trackman vs last years to see if we can develop some objective data.

Head cover is good to. Feels like a better quality heavier material. My short take is this will be a winner. Head sounds great and flight seems dead on. Can't wait to throw in my gamer shaft and see how it performs.

I showed my father who is in his 70's but a golfers golfer and I was ready for him to say something like "ohh my god". He said for real... "ewe... I like it". Noded his head up and down with an approval and said he liked it again. I was surprised and he is the same guy that said he wouldnt play white... no way never. Had all white int he bag right now. LOL. He does.
[/quote]
[quote name='TMAG FIREMEDIC' timestamp='1357269900' post='6164507']
Thanks Richard......now send me a lefty one!!!
[/quote]

Your easy. LOL
[/quote]

Actually quite the contrary......tried r11; spin machine.....figured r11s was the same and never hit it......fast forward to present and between the info here including your post, my 3hr discussion with TMAG customer svc and my limited understanding as to the science behind cg re-location, I now am fully excited to make this my gamer.I will hit covert, RFE and maybe rbz stage 2 but all things point to R1.....

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1357314379' post='6166883']
[quote name='t4t3r' timestamp='1357306452' post='6166253']
The spelling errors on the various driver sections of the TM website are appalling...
[/quote]

You are right- what is up with that? Found these in a matter of minutes: techology , locaton, sofeter
[/quote]

I like "aurodynamics".

Titleist TSi3 9* - Tensei Blue 60 TX
Titleist TS2 15* - D+ LTD 70X
Titleist TSi2 21* - Tensei White 80X

Srixon Z785 4i, Miura MC-501 5-PW - X100
SM7 50F, 54S, SM8 58M
Spider Tour

[quote name='lawsonman' timestamp='1357302601' post='6166045']
Wow! Some manufacturers have seemed to hit the wall with new idea's. Way too gawdy for me to look at.
[/quote]

I dont like the crown graphics but here is my opinion on what TaylorMade is doing. For years driver MFG's have been making slight changes to the shape of the head, size, graphics on the bottom of the club. There are only so many visual changes you can make and still claim improvments. People equate visual changes with performance changes. With the white head TaylorMade was the first to make a noticible change to the top of the club. This opens up a whole new window of visable changes that can be made to the club.

Even if the club provides little to no perfomance benifits they can change the stripe design on the top of the club and people with continue to buy them.

[quote name='Big Ben' timestamp='1357232057' post='6160549']
[quote name='TMAG FIREMEDIC' timestamp='1357230948' post='6160429']
[quote name='Big Ben' timestamp='1357229006' post='6160141']
[quote name='chickenpotpie' timestamp='1357227931' post='6159989']
[quote name='easyyy' timestamp='1356657329' post='6126365']
[color=#000000]The R1 is shipped with a standard loft of 10 degrees and face angle that is designed to be "visually square" at address (TaylorMade says a visually square face angle actually measures 2 degrees open). If 1.5 degrees of additional loft is added, the face angle will close 3 degrees. But by wrenching the face angle adapter to the 3-degrees open setting, a golfer can return the face angle to visually square.[/color]
[/quote]

This part intrigues me. What do they define as visually square?
[/quote]A lot to be discussed, some of this is up for serious debate. Why no flat lie angles and what does "visually square" have to do with actual physics. I'm not bashing here just do not understand, it's pretty well know when you push boundaries other things are effected, I'm not sold on one club with such a range of lofts, it's obvious based on my reading that concessions where made so what are they? For a static or "glued in" shaft design concepts such as bulge and roll changed from loft to loft yet this driver manages to play from X to Y with no modifications to the face geometry, I just don't get it sorry. I absolutely promise there are major drawbacks to one size fits all and I for one would like to know they are now versus hearing about them in the R1s marketing campaign when they are already apparent now. Hey I did not open pandora's box TM has by wild marketing spin, call me crazy but I do not hear any "claims" coming from Ping or Titliest, just saying...BB
[/quote]

Do you have same feeling towards Nike or Cobra?I
[/quote]Of course I do! I truly believe that's why Ping was so reluctant to enter the adjustable category. If you analyze there adaptor it has very little actual adjustment and they make it clear this was simply to fine tune a properly fitted club and YES this will effect other angles...BB
[/quote]

From Nike:

The FlexLoft system is a simple pull, turn, and push/tighten mechanism that allows for an intuitive adjustment system. The patented Dual Axis adjustment allows golfers to choose their loft (between 8.5 and 12.5 degrees) and face angle independently of each other by decoupling loft from face angle. This creates 15 different options to suit their game and course condition.

Compared with the R1 and other offerings, you can adjust loft and face angle of the Covert INDEPENDENTLY!!!!

[quote name='hmx3' timestamp='1357316902' post='6167125']
[color=#000000]The R1 is shipped with a standard loft of 10 degrees and face angle that is designed to be "visually square" at address (TaylorMade says a visually square face angle actually measures 2 degrees open). If 1.5 degrees of additional loft is added, the face angle will close 3 degrees. But by wrenching the face angle adapter to the 3-degrees open setting, a golfer can return the face angle to visually square.[/color]
[/quote]

[/quote]A lot to be discussed, some of this is up for serious debate. Why no flat lie angles and what does "visually square" have to do with actual physics. I'm not bashing here just do not understand, it's pretty well know when you push boundaries other things are effected, I'm not sold on one club with such a range of lofts, it's obvious based on my reading that concessions where made so what are they? For a static or "glued in" shaft design concepts such as bulge and roll changed from loft to loft yet this driver manages to play from X to Y with no modifications to the face geometry, I just don't get it sorry. I absolutely promise there are major drawbacks to one size fits all and I for one would like to know they are now versus hearing about them in the R1s marketing campaign when they are already apparent now. Hey I did not open pandora's box TM has by wild marketing spin, call me crazy but I do not hear any "claims" coming from Ping or Titliest, just saying...BB
[/quote]

[/quote]Of course I do! I truly believe that's why Ping was so reluctant to enter the adjustable category. If you analyze there adaptor it has very little actual adjustment and they make it clear this was simply to fine tune a properly fitted club and YES this will effect other angles...BB
[/quote]

From Nike:

The FlexLoft system is a simple pull, turn, and push/tighten mechanism that allows for an intuitive adjustment system. The patented Dual Axis adjustment allows golfers to choose their loft (between 8.5 and 12.5 degrees) and face angle independently of each other by decoupling loft from face angle. This creates 15 different options to suit their game and course condition.

Compared with the R1 and other offerings, you can adjust loft and face angle of the Covert INDEPENDENTLY!!!!
[/quote]

But, it appears that there are only three settings for face angle: Neutral, right, and left.............so getting a square clubface for every loft (8.5-12.5*) is probably NOT possible.

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

[quote name='BirdieBob' timestamp='1357320190' post='6167491']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

From Nike:

[/quote]

But, it appears that there are only three settings for face angle: Neutral, right, and left.............so getting a square clubface for every loft (8.5-12.5*) is probably NOT possible.
[/quote]

Well that doesn't make sense.....if you adjust the loft but have face angle@ neutral.....wouldn't you have every loft square faced?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

From Nike:

[/quote]

IT DOESN'T DECOUPLE!!! Like I said earlier--you have been sucked in by something you say you hate--a PR release of a product you have not seen, let alone hit.

[quote name='smackygolf' timestamp='1357322388' post='6167673']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

From Nike:

[/quote]

IT DOESN'T DECOUPLE!!! Like I said earlier--you have been sucked in by something you say you hate--a PR release of a product you have not seen, let alone hit.
[/quote]

Come on, Mr. Know it all.

Do you know how the Dual Axis system of Nike works? Do you have ever seen their patent?

Are you a professionial in golf club design?

I think no!!!

The Covert has independent loft and face angle setting and this is confirmed by Nike.

All in all a better solution as TM offers.

I asked my cousin who owns tool/die Cad multi-demmsional machining biz and he said it is possible through some type of "Cam" system. BB

Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
Fairway: Titleist 917F2
Hybrid: A-Grind
2 iron: Ping Rapture
Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
Putter: Evnroll 9.1
Balls: ProV1

Easyyy asked me to post my pictures in here so I figured I'd might as well quote my whole post since I'm at work and can't access the pictures. Sorry for the repeated post.

Lets start this update with a story...

I live in a loft apartment downtown and have a manager who oversees the building. I usually disregard his emails when he sends them or just plain don't read them, but today I got an email with the subject line "Fed Ex Package." So I opened it and it read "Call me, you had a damaged package delivered." So I called him and he said "they tried delivering a package but it was damaged so I didn't sign for it." What the heck is it? I didn't order anything. I started mind storming did I buy something on BST? Ebay? I had to wait until 6pm after I locked up the golf shop to go to Fed Ex to find out. I told them my name and explained I had a damaged package waiting for me.

Then he brings out this bad boy
[attachment=1475675:post-182718-0-33876700-1357256630_thumb.jpg]

Pure joy rushed through my veins, WHAT! How did I get this? I never ordered one!
And then it hit me...YOU BROKE IT! YOU @#$& BROKE IT! WHAT THE?..now I never curse anymore but I came oh so close to relapsing. The box its self had a corner crushed in and sounded like broken glass rattling around. I was devastated. I opened it up in the Fed Ex pickup center and to my relief it was not broken! Just the packaging inside was DESTROYED. I almost hugged the guy. I asked him if he played golf...he did not. So I told him he wouldn't understand.

Here are some photos of the unveiling in my apartment.

[attachment=1475691:post-182718-0-82468000-1357257388_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475685:post-182718-0-51803800-1357257385_thumb.jpg]
Did I mention they broke the packaging?
[attachment=1475697:post-182718-0-91480500-1357257379_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475667:post-182718-0-81896400-1357257382_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475671:post-182718-0-28747000-1357257376_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475669:post-182718-0-04440600-1357257373_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475695:post-182718-0-89377500-1357257367_thumb.jpg]
Carnage and broken plexiglass
[attachment=1475699:post-182718-0-94258500-1357257363_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475693:post-182718-0-84103000-1357257360_thumb.jpg]
See they did a great job of almost ruining my night
[attachment=1475677:post-182718-0-39145500-1357257358_thumb.jpg]
You don't even see the graphics! Just kidding.
[attachment=1475687:post-182718-0-80113700-1357257354_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475689:post-182718-0-96247300-1357257351_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475681:post-182718-0-39860100-1357257348_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475683:post-182718-0-40623300-1357257345_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475673:post-182718-0-30584200-1357257342_thumb.jpg]

Guess I gotta slip out of the shop tomorrow and spend some time on the range.

Thank you Taylormade! I pray you sent this to the right Dave, just when I thought the trip was over it just keeps coming. Now all I need is a new Rocketballz Stage 2 3HL Cough cough. If your listening.

Taylormade M4 8.5 Oban Kiyoshi White
Taylormade Aeroburner 15* Diamana S+ 72
Taylormade SLDR 17* Hybrid S+ 82
Taylormade P770 4-PW KBS Ctaper Lite
Taylormade Milled Grind 51* 55* 60*
Taylormade Spider Ghost

[quote name='TMAG FIREMEDIC' timestamp='1357320700' post='6167545']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

From Nike:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well that doesn't make sense.....if you adjust the loft but have face angle@ neutral.....wouldn't you have every loft square faced?
[/quote]

No......once you change the loft the face angle changes. So, you pick Neutral face angle and then change loft....then your face angle auto. changes also. You can compensate by using the face angle adjustment, buy it only changes twice...right or left.

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

[quote name='BirdieBob' timestamp='1357324793' post='6167935']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

From Nike:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No......once you change the loft the face angle changes. So, you pick Neutral face angle and then change loft....then your face angle auto. changes also. You can compensate by using the face angle adjustment, buy it only changes twice...right or left.
[/quote]

I understand fa and loft but the premise behind nike and cobras myfly is to change loft without fa change.....now have you measured or even seen these products?

You cannot change loft without face angle changing also. Try it on your club.
But Nike does allow you to correct that face angle....somewhat with two face angle changes...right or left.
BUT that does NOT allow you to get a perfect square face for each loft.

Now to the R1 Driver....notice that this is one size fits all lofts....ok.
You can select a new loft from 10* but that changes the face angle. So you can now adjust the face adjuster on the bottom to get a more square face angle...done. Nike does it differently with a shaft adjuster.

[quote name='BirdieBob' timestamp='1357324793' post='6167935']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

From Nike:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How can e solve this once and for all??????

What would you like to solve?

Face angle and face loft are NOT independent.
If you change one you change the other.

It is easy to see.....take your glued driver...now twist the shaft to change the face angle...what happens?
Correct, the loft changes. Now increase the loft with a twist of the shaft...what happens...correct the face angle changes.

[quote name='preshotroutine' timestamp='1357327298' post='6168215']
But how do you know that Tom Sites has not invented something revolutionary that allows NIKE to do this with out stupid looking compus on the bottom?????

[size=6]IS NIKE LYING ??????????????????[/size]
[/quote]

[b][size=6]NO[/size][/b]

Nike does in fact allow face angle adjustment.
BUT like I said, face angle and loft are not independent. You change one and the other changes.
Nike does allow you to change both, but getting a perfect square face for every instance of loft is not going to happen with Nikes Right or Left adjustment.
The R1 has several more adjustments to face angle via the sole adjuster.

[quote name='Caesar Palache' timestamp='1357324515' post='6167887']
Easyyy asked me to post my pictures in here so I figured I'd might as well quote my whole post since I'm at work and can't access the pictures. Sorry for the repeated post.

Lets start this update with a story...

I live in a loft apartment downtown and have a manager who oversees the building. I usually disregard his emails when he sends them or just plain don't read them, but today I got an email with the subject line "Fed Ex Package." So I opened it and it read "Call me, you had a damaged package delivered." So I called him and he said "they tried delivering a package but it was damaged so I didn't sign for it." What the heck is it? I didn't order anything. I started mind storming did I buy something on BST? Ebay? I had to wait until 6pm after I locked up the golf shop to go to Fed Ex to find out. I told them my name and explained I had a damaged package waiting for me.

Then he brings out this bad boy
[attachment=1475675:post-182718-0-33876700-1357256630_thumb.jpg]

Pure joy rushed through my veins, WHAT! How did I get this? I never ordered one!
And then it hit me...YOU BROKE IT! YOU @#$& BROKE IT! WHAT THE?..now I never curse anymore but I came oh so close to relapsing. The box its self had a corner crushed in and sounded like broken glass rattling around. I was devastated. I opened it up in the Fed Ex pickup center and to my relief it was not broken! Just the packaging inside was DESTROYED. I almost hugged the guy. I asked him if he played golf...he did not. So I told him he wouldn't understand.

Here are some photos of the unveiling in my apartment.

[attachment=1475691:post-182718-0-82468000-1357257388_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475685:post-182718-0-51803800-1357257385_thumb.jpg]
Did I mention they broke the packaging?
[attachment=1475697:post-182718-0-91480500-1357257379_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475667:post-182718-0-81896400-1357257382_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475671:post-182718-0-28747000-1357257376_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475669:post-182718-0-04440600-1357257373_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475695:post-182718-0-89377500-1357257367_thumb.jpg]
Carnage and broken plexiglass
[attachment=1475699:post-182718-0-94258500-1357257363_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475693:post-182718-0-84103000-1357257360_thumb.jpg]
See they did a great job of almost ruining my night
[attachment=1475677:post-182718-0-39145500-1357257358_thumb.jpg]
You don't even see the graphics! Just kidding.
[attachment=1475687:post-182718-0-80113700-1357257354_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475689:post-182718-0-96247300-1357257351_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475681:post-182718-0-39860100-1357257348_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475683:post-182718-0-40623300-1357257345_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=1475673:post-182718-0-30584200-1357257342_thumb.jpg]

Guess I gotta slip out of the shop tomorrow and spend some time on the range.

Thank you Taylormade! I pray you sent this to the right Dave, just when I thought the trip was over it just keeps coming. Now all I need is a new Rocketballz Stage 2 3HL Cough cough. If your listening.
[/quote]

Ok, so I left my house today and I noticed something Orange in my front porch as I backed out into the street. Hmm, I have nothing ordered I said to myself as I walked up to my porch...then my heart jumped as I saw a long box laying on the porch with a R1 logo!
What? It is the same as the pics that CP posted.

I will add much more later today about the new R1 as I feel I can add plenty of info to those who have had past TM offerings and want to know how this one compares to those. I found some very interesting tid bits and I have not even hit it yet.

CP, I have to ask you this....was there a Headcover in your box? Not one in min which is quite different to say the least.

[quote name='BirdieBob' timestamp='1357327586' post='6168247']
[quote name='preshotroutine' timestamp='1357327298' post='6168215']
But how do you know that Tom Sites has not invented something revolutionary that allows NIKE to do this with out stupid looking compus on the bottom?????

[size=6]IS NIKE LYING ??????????????????[/size]
[/quote]

[b][size=6]NO[/size][/b]

Nike does in fact allow face angle adjustment.
BUT like I said, face angle and loft are not independent. You change one and the other changes.
Nike does allow you to change both, but getting a perfect square face for every instance of loft is not going to happen with Nikes Right or Left adjustment.
The R1 has several more adjustments to face angle via the sole adjuster.
[/quote]

The TM-sole plate (compass) works only with grounding the driver.

For many players it´s a worthless gimmick.

I play longtime TM drivers, but this year Nike and I think Cobra offer better technology and better stockshafts for less money.

A

[quote name='Big Ben' timestamp='1357245256' post='6161977']
[quote name='Caesar Palache' timestamp='1357243315' post='6161763']
[quote name='Big Ben' timestamp='1357242320' post='6161655']
[quote name='Caesar Palache' timestamp='1357237446' post='6161151']
[quote name='Big Ben' timestamp='1357237297' post='6161129']
[quote name='Caesar Palache' timestamp='1357232234' post='6160575']
[quote name='BirdieBob' timestamp='1357228657' post='6160095']
Thanks GolfWRX for the details!!

Can't wait to try'em out..........
[/quote]

the only genuinely kind, appreciative and open minded response so far haha
[/quote]Decesnion is the highest form of flattery, we are the consumers remember? BB
[/quote]

"if they hate it, it will sell"
[/quote]You are so off base about me it's not even funny. Think before you post please...BB
[/quote]

sorry thats wasnt about you, that was a joke from the Naples week. i was merely agreeing with you on the descension remark
[/quote]Cool, my opinions are just that and for the record[b] I'm not a TM hater at all, I've gamed many products over the years. I occasionally do a Editors Review as well so I try very hard to maintain no bias either way[/b] but on this one I do indeed have a very real concerns that the consumer is being feed a line of marketing hype and honestly I do not think this technology is even sound unless somebody can answer my ten million questions. To read in another post that 3 actual lofts are being offered on Tour reinforces my hypothesis that one size doesn't fit all and comes with limitations. It also insights me to read comments from TM about previous model limitations only to hypnotize the average consumer into believing that hard earned money spent LAST SEASON and the season prior is somehow lame duck not to mention comments about mass percentages of consumers somehow improperly fit which in my mind INCLUDES there own products. OK rants over and feel like I've adequitely postioned my arguments now I would suggest WE BOTH step aside and allow other members to offer there input...BB (PS, if that was truly the standing joke then that too is in VERY bad form)
[/quote]

This statement has zero credibility.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck