Updates on TaylorMade's TP Line Irons/Woods Revival? (merged)

[quote name='Instant Offense' timestamp='1381442712' post='7983433']
Obviously since you haven't seen the iron it doesn't exist. I really wish I could post it.
[/quote]

If you have the pictures, just post them. TaylorMade is in the last to show their Tour models:
- Titleist showed the 714's at the AT&T National in July.
- Nike showed the Pro Combo's a couple of weeks ago.
- Callaway showed the Apex Pro a couple of weeks ago too.
- Ping showed the S55 during the FedEx Cup.
- Adams showed the XTD's couple of weeks ago too.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel420' timestamp='1381425375' post='7981791']
...With all of that said, I personally think that what also hurts someone like Scratchswinger's (and the both of you) rep as a "hater" is that there are so many negative posts that anyone who speaks out against what TM is labelled with the "others". I'm sorry, but someone who plays xxxx700 shafts, and games micro-blades, and plays to a +5 HC coming in and making fun of a yearly super game
Improvement offering is hurting the value of legitimate criticism. Sorry, those were not intended for that type of player. Just like you don't see a -18HC player going on a post about the newest Mizuno blade and insult the players I such saying things like "waited 2 years for a razor blade that mere mortals could never hit...only those with a small peni$ complex would game those overpriced kitchen utensils"...
[/quote]

Don't know what site you are reading. I see the whiny comments about blades on here all the time. Go read the Fourteen thread and you'll see a lot of people commenting on their inability to hit them.

So here's a very direct question for you: Someone is purposely fitted by an OEM into a set of GI clubs with soft shafts even though their own fitting system suggests blades with stiffer shafts. Is that OEM deserving of a review that shows that the fitting and clubs in question didn't work for that golfer?

Because that's exactly what happened in one of these fittings. Does that person not have the experience and facts to back up a review that is not 100% favorable of the clubs in question? There is no question that the trip and experience were incredible. But the equipment just didn't cut the mustard.

Before you keep foolishly labeling people as "haters," consider what they have experienced. You may find that they aren't just b!tching to b!tch. They have facts to back up their opinion.

I personally think Scratchswinger can be more than objective in his fitting. I also wish that these upcoming models were the ones that I had a chance to demo rather than the pseudo-GI irons that I demo'd.

Mizuno ST200G 9° / Aldila Synergy Black Proto 75-TX   
TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX

TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° bent to 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10x

Callaway X-Forged UT 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10-TX

Callaway X-Forged UT 25° / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Raw Mizuno MP-32 6-PW / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 50.08F / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 54.12D / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 58.14K / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Mizuno M-Craft I Blue Ion 365g / Stability Shaft

[quote name='Rebel420' timestamp='1381438140' post='7983073']
[quote name='BirdieBob' timestamp='1381431746' post='7982381']
MEMBER TESTING: TM TP IRONS!!!!

:idhitit:

I see there is a signup for testing of the Taylormade SpeedBlades! Rebel can give us some feedback on those, but I am more interested in the TP irons.
I would hope that we can get a testing signup for these TP irons before they are already in the market and available for demo. If so, I will be signing up ASAP if that does happen.

Can't wait..........GolfWRX? how about it.
[/quote]
Naw. U don't want my review. I bought my own set, and didn't get as put on here "wined and dined and buttered up with schwag", so if I have a positive review, I couldn't be slammed as being a biased fanboy who is kissing their @$$. And I didn't win the Mizuno or Titleist or joe Kwok giveaway, so if my review was bad, I couldn't be called a hater :).
[/quote]

If I ever grow up, I want to be just like you.....or the Mayhem Guy on that insurance commercial.....

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

[quote name='stage1350' timestamp='1381450239' post='7984061']
...With all of that said, I personally think that what also hurts someone like Scratchswinger's (and the both of you) rep as a "hater" is that there are so many negative posts that anyone who speaks out against what TM is labelled with the "others". I'm sorry, but someone who plays xxxx700 shafts, and games micro-blades, and plays to a +5 HC coming in and making fun of a yearly super game
Improvement offering is hurting the value of legitimate criticism. Sorry, those were not intended for that type of player. Just like you don't see a -18HC player going on a post about the newest Mizuno blade and insult the players I such saying things like "waited 2 years for a razor blade that mere mortals could never hit...only those with a small peni$ complex would game those overpriced kitchen utensils"...
[/quote]

Don't know what site you are reading. I see the whiny comments about blades on here all the time. Go read the Fourteen thread and you'll see a lot of people commenting on their inability to hit them.

So here's a very direct question for you: Someone is purposely fitted by an OEM into a set of GI clubs with soft shafts even though their own fitting system suggests blades with stiffer shafts. Is that OEM deserving of a review that shows that the fitting and clubs in question didn't work for that golfer?

Because that's exactly what happened in one of these fittings. Does that person not have the experience and facts to back up a review that is not 100% favorable of the clubs in question? There is no question that the trip and experience were incredible. But the equipment just didn't cut the mustard.

Before you keep foolishly labeling people as "haters," consider what they have experienced. You may find that they aren't just b!tching to b!tch. They have facts to back up their opinion.

I personally think Scratchswinger can be more than objective in his fitting. I also wish that these upcoming models were the ones that I had a chance to demo rather than the pseudo-GI irons that I demo'd.
[/quote]

First off, I did NOT call Scratchswinger a hater. I said part of the reason I believe he gets labelled as one is that he has given his honest opinion, however due to the large number of low-post trolls (read: shills from competitors?) who spew the same crap all the time, people like him unfortunately get that label. But I guess you have nothing better to do than try to twist anything I say. What's the matter? Bored? I don't think I ever did anything personally to you, and if I did, it was not intended. Up until now I never had a problem with anyone on here, but you have done a good job of getting on my bad side.

So your comment of "foolishly labeling people as haters" holds no water. And for the record, I have acknowledged the fact that I have no doubt SS is a better golfer than I am.

As for the person being fit into the wrong irons. I don't know the situation. Was it someone who won a trip to be fitted for a particular set? Or was it someone just going in for a general fitting? If it was someone who won a trip to be fitted for the newest GI irons, and they knew they should be in something different, why did they even sign up to win? If the purpose of the fitting was to give away a few sets of the new irons, should the OEM be expected to give away a different set instead? Agin, I don't know the case you are talking about...is what If it was someone who went for a general fitting, did the person speak up if they knew they were in the wrong irons? Or did the fitter say one thing and the person say another? Most fitters I know can only recommend the best choices, but if the person prefers something else, the fitter has no choice than to do what they can to make it work. There is also the responsibility of the person being fitted to speak up if their swing is "off" that day. I've walked out of more than one fitting for just this reason.

Also, if a person was fit into the wrong irons, and suppose the person was not at fault And it was 100% the fitter! they do have the right to complain about the fitting! but can they really give an objective review of the product and OEM if they were fit incorrectly. It would be like me saying "Levi Strauss makes garbage, and they are a poor OEM" after the salesman at Sears sold me a pair 2 sizes too small?

Edit: removed non-constructive remarks I made

Stage> Again, if you have a problem with me, take it to PM. No one wants to read this crap in any thread.

Zolex 0 CC "The Hammer" driver
Warrior 3h
Divnick Adjustable Iron
Spin Doctor Wedges
Top Spin Putter
Molitor & Pinnacle balls

[quote name='Rebel420' timestamp='1381459410' post='7984947']
[quote name='stage1350' timestamp='1381450239' post='7984061']
[/quote]

[/quote]

First off, I did NOT call Scratchswinger a hater. I said part of the reason I believe he gets labelled as one is that he has given his honest opinion, however due to the large number of low-post trolls (read: shills from competitors?) who spew the same crap all the time, people like him unfortunately get that label. But I guess you have nothing better to do than try to twist anything I say. What's the matter? Bored? I don't think I ever did anything personally to you, and if I did, it was not intended. Up until now I never had a problem with anyone on here, but you have done a good job of getting on my bad side.

So your comment of "foolishly labeling people as haters" holds no water. And for the record, I have acknowledged the fact that I have no doubt SS is a better golfer than I am.

As for the person being fit into the wrong irons. I don't know the situation. Was it someone who won a trip to be fitted for a particular set? Or was it someone just going in for a general fitting? If it was someone who won a trip to be fitted for the newest GI irons, and they knew they should be in something different, why did they even sign up to win? If the purpose of the fitting was to give away a few sets of the new irons, should the OEM be expected to give away a different set instead? Agin, I don't know the case you are talking about...is what If it was someone who went for a general fitting, did the person speak up if they knew they were in the wrong irons? Or did the fitter say one thing and the person say another? Most fitters I know can only recommend the best choices, but if the person prefers something else, the fitter has no choice than to do what they can to make it work. There is also the responsibility of the person being fitted to speak up if their swing is "off" that day. I've walked out of more than one fitting for just this reason.

Also, if a person was fit into the wrong irons, and suppose the person was not at fault And it was 100% the fitter! they do have the right to complain about the fitting! but can they really give an objective review of the product and OEM if they were fit incorrectly. It would be like me saying "Levi Strauss makes garbage, and they are a poor OEM" after the salesman at Sears sold me a pair 2 sizes too small?

Edit: removed non-constructive remarks I made

Stage> Again, if you have a problem with me, take it to PM. No one wants to read this crap in any thread.
[/quote]

If you wanted to take this to a PM, you would have done so with your post. Obviously, you'd prefer to keep it out here.

I stand by my statement. If you continue to use the phrase "hater" at this point, you are just a fool. First of all, there are 400,000 words in the English language for a reason. Learn to use something new. "Hater" is so 2003.

Second, if no one wants to read crap in this thread, they are probably equally disgusted by a 22 page strokefest where there have been no specs, no photos, or other relevant data. Yet, we see the same 4-5 people pushing the party line: "This will be a good year."
"Haters gonna hate."
"Let's talk sales figures."
"Something big is coming."

You act like people only come in and pollute TM threads. And while you personally may not do it, your other TMAG brethren (read: employees, sponsored pros, shills, etc) are going into the other OEMs and doing the same thing. Quit crying like a little girl with a skinned knee about it. You may not go into the Mizuno threads and trash them. But you never fail to take a shot at them when you are trying to justify your unhealthy man-love of TMAG in these threads. Every chance you get, you crap all over Mizuno.

For all your complaints that the single HCP will not be interested in the Speed Blades, there are an equal number of people that would love to read about the TP line without having to wade through the piles of lube and kleenex that you guys leave in your wake. If the product is as good as you believe it to be, it doesn't need the constant hyping of a group of sycophants. The 510TP, R7TP and R7 425 TP did not need a bunch of hype men. The performance spoke for itself. There was no need for a dozen people to play dick-teaser by talking about photos before they were published. If anything, the lack of released photos is hurting TMAG at this point. Crap or get off the pot. Photos, or you might as well lock this thread. Nothing constructive has been posted in the last 5 pages.

Mizuno ST200G 9° / Aldila Synergy Black Proto 75-TX   
TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX

TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° bent to 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10x

Callaway X-Forged UT 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10-TX

Callaway X-Forged UT 25° / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Raw Mizuno MP-32 6-PW / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 50.08F / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 54.12D / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 58.14K / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Mizuno M-Craft I Blue Ion 365g / Stability Shaft

[quote name='BirdieBob' timestamp='1381440903' post='7983295']
Well, let me help you out........

1. Two TP irons? MC and MB or something else included;
2. Do they both have IT.... ie the Slots...ie SpeedBlade or Adams XTD type slots, which;
3. Both forged?

If you have someone with knowledge then get some details. That's what this Thread is about.
Pictures not needed at this time.
[/quote]

Once again....for those in the know....lets have some details as I posted above.
NO PHOTOS PLEASE! Just the details about what to expect.

So far we have:
1. An MC iron with IT... the slot;
2. AND an MB iron
all premium TP line irons.
What else?

DRIVER:  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17* and 22*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

Thanks Money!
Added the detail about the 430 driver, FW, hybrid..all TP.

Once again....for those in the know....lets have some details as I posted above.
NO PHOTOS PLEASE! Just the details about what to expect.

So far we have:

1. An MC iron with IT... the slot; (Photo seen)
2. AND an MB iron (Photo seen)
all premium TP line irons.
3. 430cc Driver (SLDR type), and FW, Hybrids.....all TP branding. (Rumors)

What else?

DRIVER:  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

My bet would be that you won't get a branded tp fwy and hybrid due to the fact they will already have a tp line with the motore speeder 8.2 and shaft upgrades available like the current sldr line. It really doesn't make sense. Now if they do add a 430cc sldr tp driver I can see them putting the crest on it.

Taylormade SIM2 Max 10.5*

Taylormade Stealth 15*
Taylormade Stealth 22*

Sri on Z U85 26*
Adam’s A-Tour Red 5-P
Edel 54* DVR, 58* DVR

Ping PLD Milled DS-72

[quote name='phelps22' timestamp='1381499665' post='7986461']
My bet would be that you won't get a branded tp fwy and hybrid due to the fact they will already have a tp line with the motore speeder 8.2 and shaft upgrades available like the current sldr line. It really doesn't make sense. Now if they do add a 430cc sldr tp driver I can see them putting the crest on it.
[/quote]

The heads are supposed to be different with the TP fwys/hybrids (like the good old days) verus the regular version which would allow them to slap a TP logo on them. All rumors to this point so who knows.

[quote name='TheMoneyShot' timestamp='1381500195' post='7986511']
[/quote]

The heads are supposed to be different with the TP fwys/hybrids (like the good old days) verus the regular version which would allow them to slap a TP logo on them. All rumors to this point so who knows.
[/quote]

All I really know about the tp fwy is what the stock shaft will be per my TM tech rep. He didn't mention any difference in heads between std version and tp version only the stock shaft. I didn't really want to try and dig too much info out of him just asked a couple questions in what lofts would be available and what the stock shafts would be.

Taylormade Stealth 15*
Taylormade Stealth 22*

Sri on Z U85 26*
Adam’s A-Tour Red 5-P
Edel 54* DVR, 58* DVR

Ping PLD Milled DS-72

[quote name='phelps22' timestamp='1381500520' post='7986541']
[/quote]

[/quote]

All I really know about the tp fwy is what the stock shaft will be per my TM tech rep. He didn't mention any difference in heads between std version and tp version only the stock shaft. I didn't really want to try and dig too much info out of him just asked a couple questions in what lofts would be available and what the stock shafts would be.
[/quote]

well then, kind sir, share this basic information with us

TM M2 9.5*- Matrix Studio tipped 0.5' X
TM RBZ 2 12.5* - Kuro Kage X
TM TP MC 2 iron bent to 16* - KBS Tour X
TM TP MB 3-PW - KBS Tour X
TM TP 54, 58 - KBS Tour
SC California Monterey
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/918863-mrcools-first-witb/page__p__7979983#entry7979983"]WITB Link[/url]

[b]Time for a little reminder of a few of our community posting standards/goals...[/b]

[quote]Rules- The following are our standards for participating in GolfWRX’s community forums. Posting here is a privilege, not a right. While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. We reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or damaged in any way. We will remove members or posts that violate our rules.

[color=#b22222][b]1. Being considerate and respecting each other.[/b][/color]
[color=#b22222][b]1.1. Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of the site’s goals.[/b][/color]
[color=#b22222][b]1.2. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, or purposeless inflammatory posts.[/b][/color]
[color=#b22222][b]1.3. No foul language, nude pictures, and/or other objectionable material are allowed.[/b][/color]
1.4. Discussions about religion or politics are not allowed.
1.5. Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
1.6. Registering with multiple accounts, impersonating another member, multiple identities, and/or false e-mail addresses are not allowed.[/quote]

[b]Please be mindful of our goals/rules when posting. If you're unable to do so, move on to a different topic.[/b]

[b]Carry on. [/b]

[i][color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font][/b][/color][/i]

[quote name='mrcool3101' timestamp='1381502280' post='7986665']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Didn't ask about the rescue but the lofts for the fwy if I remember correctly are 15.5, 17, 19, and 21 and the std stock shaft is the speeder 77 and the tp stock shaft was the motore speeder tour spec 8.3. That's what I was told. Like my previous comment I can see the logic in a tp branded 430cc sldr driver but not in the fwy's and rescue's but you never know what they have up their sleeve.

Taylormade Stealth 15*
Taylormade Stealth 22*

Sri on Z U85 26*
Adam’s A-Tour Red 5-P
Edel 54* DVR, 58* DVR

Ping PLD Milled DS-72

[quote name='phelps22' timestamp='1381502919' post='7986721']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Didn't ask about the rescue but the lofts for the fwy if I remember correctly are 15.5, 17, 19, and 21 and the std stock shaft is the speeder 77 and the tp stock shaft was the motore speeder tour spec 8.3. That's what I was told. Like my previous comment I can see the logic in a tp branded 430cc sldr driver but not in the fwy's and rescue's but you never know what they have up their sleeve.
[/quote]

No TS 13* strong fwy in the new line?

[quote name='TheMoneyShot' timestamp='1381504177' post='7986867']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I read this totally wrong and thought they were offering a 15.5 hybrid. Oh my goodness I would have loved that.

Taylormade M4 8.5 Oban Kiyoshi White
Taylormade Aeroburner 15* Diamana S+ 72
Taylormade SLDR 17* Hybrid S+ 82
Taylormade P770 4-PW KBS Ctaper Lite
Taylormade Milled Grind 51* 55* 60*
Taylormade Spider Ghost

My thought was.... a 21* FW?

[quote name='TheMoneyShot' timestamp='1381504177' post='7986867']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry I forgot to mention the 14*. So that's as close as you will get to 13 without adjusting the hosel adapter.

Taylormade Stealth 15*
Taylormade Stealth 22*

Sri on Z U85 26*
Adam’s A-Tour Red 5-P
Edel 54* DVR, 58* DVR

Ping PLD Milled DS-72

[quote name='TheMoneyShot' timestamp='1381506453' post='7987119']
The loft sleeve on the SLDR fwys will adjust 1.5* correct?
[/quote]

I didn't ask about the sleeve but the sleeve in the pics we have seen is a 1.5* sleeve.

Taylormade Stealth 15*
Taylormade Stealth 22*

Sri on Z U85 26*
Adam’s A-Tour Red 5-P
Edel 54* DVR, 58* DVR

Ping PLD Milled DS-72

[quote name='phelps22' timestamp='1381507166' post='7987197']
[/quote]

I didn't ask about the sleeve but the sleeve in the pics we have seen is a 1.5* sleeve.
[/quote]

Just like my Stage2 fwys, thanks!

[quote name='TheMoneyShot' timestamp='1381512501' post='7987627']
[quote name='phelps22' timestamp='1381507166' post='7987197']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just like my Stage2 fwys, thanks!
[/quote]

Either way it should work. I'm pretty sure they will have a 1.5* sleeve since the 2* sleeve was a driver specific sleeve.

Taylormade Stealth 15*
Taylormade Stealth 22*

Sri on Z U85 26*
Adam’s A-Tour Red 5-P
Edel 54* DVR, 58* DVR

Ping PLD Milled DS-72

Saw all the new stuff today, wow. Looks really clean and I'm liking their approach for 2014.

TP lives on.

[size=3][font=georgia,serif][b]Nike [/b]Vapor TW - BB73s
[b]Titleist [/b]915F 15* - D+ 80s
[b]Titleist [/b]913F 19* - D+ 82s
[b]Titleist [/b]913H 21* - Phenom 80s
[b]Mizuno [/b]MP 64 - 4-PW S300
[b]Titleist Vokey [/b]SM5- 54/08M, 60/04L
[b]Scotty Cameron [/b]Select Newport[/font][/size]
[url="https://flic.kr/p/E5WxHK"][img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1616/24997465921_7a3f574e63.jpg[/img][/url]