Golfnow VIP is now GOLFPASS (MERGED)

2»

Comments

• larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,207 ✭✭
    edited Mar 14, 2019 2:30am #32
    Medic wrote:

I literally just received an email this morning advising me that my "GolfNow VIP is now Golfpass!"

No thanks.

I think I will let it run it's course until the expiration and then move on.

Just not quite sure anyone there is really all that concerned about customer retention. They put a bunch of **** into the "membership" that no one asked for, remove the things every single member enjoyed, increase the annual fee and then tell you about the changes after they have been made and lie about what their reps previously stated.

Time to exercise other options....

But... have you checked out the Revolution Golf!?!?!?

And there's free shipping if you buy from RG!

And 20% trade in promo when you can easily find 50% elsewhere!

I'm gonna cancel mine too. I'll probably sign up again once they realize the mistake and give out 5 dozen tp5s for signups
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • MychMych Members Posts: 1,783 ✭✭
    Well my account expired yesterday. I was hoping to see a "please don't leave" email with an offer to stay on at $99, but no such luck. I just can't justify it at $199. The major benefit I use is not paying booking fees. With Teeoff having no booking fees and more regular coupons (with fewer restrictions), I don't see much of a loss by reducing my usage of Golfnow. Golfnow has more of my local courses than Teeoff, but it'll be good enough for now.
    "Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
    Main bag: Cobra Fly-Z 10.5*~ F6 Baffler 4-5w ~ King Utility ~ King Forged One 4-P ~ King 50-V, 56-V wedges ~  JPX Fli-Hi 3H ~  SeeMore FGP2
    6 club minimalist: Cobra King Utility ~ Forged One 5/7/9 ~ Cleveland 588 Diadic 53* wedge ~ SeeMore FGP2 ~ Silo Club Carrier
  • MedicMedic Members Posts: 9,417 ✭✭
    larciel wrote:

Medic wrote:

I literally just received an email this morning advising me that my "GolfNow VIP is now Golfpass!"

No thanks.

I think I will let it run it's course until the expiration and then move on.

Just not quite sure anyone there is really all that concerned about customer retention. They put a bunch of **** into the "membership" that no one asked for, remove the things every single member enjoyed, increase the annual fee and then tell you about the changes after they have been made and lie about what their reps previously stated.

Time to exercise other options....

But... have you checked out the Revolution Golf!?!?!?

And there's free shipping if you buy from RG!

And 20% trade in promo when you can easily find 50% elsewhere!

I'm gonna cancel mine too. I'll probably sign up again once they realize the mistake and give out 5 dozen tp5s for signups

That's the only bright side about all of this. They accidentally shipped me a lot of TM golf balls.
    Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
    Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
    Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
    Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
    Titleist Vokey 50*
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
    Tad Moore TM-1 35"
    Callaway Chrome Soft
2»