Will Tiger play at Riviera? Tiger Withdraws From Genesis And Honda (merged)

Lacey Underall

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when Batman got his back broken by Bane and he put him in a hole with a bunch of duchebags and some old dude fixed him and he slowly became badass again. We need to put Tiger in a hole with some old dude and some duchebags and see what comes out. This could be literal or metaphorical. Whatever gets me 2000-2001 Tiger again ☹️

Remember when Batman got his back broken by Bane and he put him in a hole with a bunch of duchebags and some old dude fixed him and he slowly became badass again. We need to put Tiger in a hole with some old dude and some duchebags and see what comes out. This could be literal or metaphorical. Whatever gets me 2000-2001 Tiger again ☹️

Dang...I don't have that cable channel.

Wait, wait, Find the cause, THEN address it?

Please tell us more about these revolutionary concepts. We're still just giving people a good bleeding.

Sincerely,

American doctors.

Surgeries to correct an herniated disc is treating the symptom, if they treated him correctly his disc wouldn't have herbiated in the first place, let alone multiple times

Please tell us more about these revolutionary concepts. We're still just giving people a good bleeding.

Sincerely,

American doctors.

Surgeries to correct an herniated disc is treating the symptom, if they treated him correctly his disc wouldn't have herbiated in the first place, let alone multiple times

Too bad he can't afford qualified doctors. Not consulting you cost him Majors 15-19.

Hard to yip chips and drivers from the announcer's booth. I think we all know where this is headed.

for all the supposed golf knowledge that he has i think he would be terrible in the booth. he has zero personality, Zinger, is probably the best at it in my opinion.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

Hard to yip chips and drivers from the announcer's booth. I think we all know where this is headed.

for all the supposed golf knowledge that he has i think he would be terrible in the booth. he has zero personality, Zinger, is probably the best at it in my opinion.

Tiger would have to be one of the all-time great unintentional comedians! I would love to hear him in the booth.

Sincerely,

American doctors.

Too bad he can't afford qualified doctors. Not consulting you cost him Majors 15-19.

It's not that they are not qualified, they just didn't learn the proper techniques.

I'm not a doctor, but I know qualified therapists that could help Tiger in 1 session for sure.

Apparently Tiger cancelled his press conference today because of back problems.

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/woods-back-skipping-press-conference-doctors-orders

Taylormade SIM 8* - Matrix OZIK MFS Black Tie 70X
Taylormade M5 15* - Aldila Black Mamba 80TX
Taylormade M5 19* - Fuji Motore Speeder 8.3X
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Project X 7.0
Taylormade Hi Toe 52* and 58* - KBS $-Taper 125 S+ Black
Taylormade Ardmore 2 35" Super Stroke Claw 1.0

Apparently Tiger cancelled his press conference today because of back problems.

http://www.golfchann...-doctors-orders

This implies that he will not change his mind about the Honda, I can't imagine him going to Mexico, so that only leaves Valspar and Bay Hill as Masters prep. He flies from Orlando to LA on his private jet, 4-5 hours, and he cannot sit for a presser? BS, he doesn't want to answer questions about his back and the state of his game. I'm not a hater, I'm reluctant to say he's done, but he seems to be going backwards.

There is something extremely odd about all this. Maybe there is another scandal about to break?

Nah. The only thing that is breaking is his legacy. In half. Shame.

They're taking wins away?

Titleist TSR4 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

There is something extremely odd about all this. Maybe there is another scandal about to break?

I've said it, his place in history is cemented. You can't take anything away from what he has already accomplished. But this constant turmoil, it does take a little bit of the "luster" off his legacy. To me anyway.

I wish he would just be honest. And if part of that is that he cannot physically perform anymore, say so and walk away. Maybe like some have said it's a money issue.

Even some of his most ardent supporters on here are getting frustrated with the constant uncertainty, secrecy, and (maybe) misinformation.

I've said it, his place in history is cemented. You can't take anything away from what he has already accomplished. But this constant turmoil, it does take a little bit of the "luster" off his legacy. To me anyway.

I wish he would just be honest. And if part of that is that he cannot physically perform anymore, say so and walk away. Maybe like some have said it's a money issue.

Even some of his most ardent supporters on here are getting frustrated with the constant uncertainty, secrecy, and (maybe) misinformation.

I think all but his most strident fan bois (and maybe The Golf Channel) are suffering from Tiger Fatigue. No matter how great he once was, golf wise, he's been irrelevant for a couple of years now.

Nickent 4DX Evolver 10.5*  UST Proforce V2 HL 60R

Innovex RLS 17* 4W    Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 Tipped R

Orlimar Black Ti 22* 4H   Litespeed R

Adams A7 5-GW   UST Proforce 85R

Golfsmith/Spalding Cash-In 55/12 SW    Cleveland Action Lite S     

Cleveland TA 900 gunmetal 60*  Nicklaus Driveshaft R+

Slotline Raider Copper Cobalt 35"

or Ray Cook M1-A Austin  35"

I think all but his most strident fan bois (and maybe The Golf Channel) are suffering from Tiger Fatigue. No matter how great he once was, golf wise, he's been irrelevant for a couple of years now.

I'm curious. Irrelevant in what way?

Tiger Woods OWGR = 693. I know I couldn't name 692 or 694, how about you?

On course, in tournament golf, he's now irrelevant. I'm talking about actual leaderboard, money list, PGA Tour golf related stuff here, not the Groundhog Day comeback vigils.

Nickent 4DX Evolver 10.5*  UST Proforce V2 HL 60R

Innovex RLS 17* 4W    Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 Tipped R

Orlimar Black Ti 22* 4H   Litespeed R

Adams A7 5-GW   UST Proforce 85R

Golfsmith/Spalding Cash-In 55/12 SW    Cleveland Action Lite S     

Cleveland TA 900 gunmetal 60*  Nicklaus Driveshaft R+

Slotline Raider Copper Cobalt 35"

or Ray Cook M1-A Austin  35"

On course, in tournament golf, he's now irrelevant. I'm talking about actual leaderboard, money list, PGA Tour golf related stuff here, not the Groundhog Day comeback vigils.

He's irrelevant winning golf tournaments? Not sure how that is a viable way to say he's "irrelevant."

I'll ask again, how is Tiger "irrelevant."

He's irrelevant winning golf tournaments? Not sure how that is a viable way to say he's "irrelevant."

I'll ask again, how is Tiger "irrelevant."

I agree Frankie. If irrelevant why do those that feel he is irrelevant spend the most time and post the most on Tiger related threads? Personally I have always been a fan. He played the best golf I have ever seen going back to early Jack days. The future does not look bright for more good play however.

He is on the range preparing for his return hitting balls every day. No reported issues after months of practice. Comes back plays at the Hero and shoots reasonable scores. The minute he plays terrible WD's and his back hurts. It almost looks like he is looking for a way out.

Change your sentence to "the minute his back hurts he plays terrible and WD's" would be more accurate imo.

Steinberg and Tiger are going to keep giving everyone the impression that he is going to comeback so that the money and sponsors keep flowing.

For anyone who has had back problems understands and knows what he is going through. He wont be back for at least 4-6 months now. This is NOT spasms. Spasms can be treated with ibuprofen and foam rolling. If he has to be 'horizontal' says to me that it's a disc and nerve issue again, which is not good.

Observations:

1. Jack > Tiger. 18 majors > 14 majors. Jack was just as long (relatively speaking) as Tiger. Tiger had a better short game, but Jack never needed a perfect short game since the rest of his game was so good. Jack was also a better thinker.

2. I don't care what TW does in the next few years. Nothing is going to take away what he has accomplished. Look at Brett Favre. He threw more INTs in his last few years than most of his previous years combined (I think ... don't quote me on this). Look at his silly commercials he's doing now. Regardless .... he will always be the great QB I've always admired. Phil jumping ahead of Tiger? Seriously?

3. Tiger has the best medical care $ can buy. A person's body is their palace. He will spend whatever $ is necessary to make sure he has the BEST medical and rehabilitative care in the world. The poster that said TW drs are treating the symptom and not the cause. Please. This is not brain surgery. These kinds of injuries have been around a long time. The diagnosis and recommended treatment is straight forward. There are only so many therapies for a herniated disc, pinched nerve, or strained muscle/ligament/tendon. His choice of an occupation (golf swing) does not make recovery easy.

Dang...I don't have that cable channel.

55673694.jpg