• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Cowpie' timestamp='1421854482' post='10790309']
[quote name='ericld' timestamp='1421853657' post='10790211']
FACTS:

"Police no longer looking at anyone from the group Allenby left the bar with."

"Allenby credit card stolen and used to buy booze"

[b]The simplest explanation is usually the right one:[/b]
He missed the cut, got drunk at a restaurant bar, stumbled out passed out on the street somewhere. The his wallet was lifted by a homeless person while he was laying asleep on the curb.

Sounds like the case. Allenby did this all to himself.
[/quote]

In his drunken stupor, it may have appeared to him that he was mugged and so his story may have only been unintentionally wrong.
[/quote]
This is brilliant. I kniw you are not being serious but have you consider a career in politics? Bil Clinton would have been proud of an excuse like this "I may have unintentionally had sexual relations with that girl"

[quote name='gravyy' timestamp='1421830937' post='10788911']
I HAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!
[url="http://www.news.com.au/sport/golf/robert-allenby-homeless-man-says-he-found-the-golfer-passed-out-on-a-honolulu-footpath/story-fndkztro-1227192465205"]http://www.news.com....o-1227192465205[/url]
[/quote]

"Brother, we're the ones who woke you up"

[quote name='playa' timestamp='1421862679' post='10791353']
FACTS:

He missed the cut, got drunk at a restaurant bar, stumbled out passed out on the street somewhere. The his wallet was lifted by a homeless person while he was laying asleep on the curb.

[/quote]

In his drunken stupor, it may have appeared to him that he was mugged and so his story may have only been unintentionally wrong.
[/quote]
This is brilliant. I kniw you are not being serious but have you consider a career in politics? Bil Clinton would have been proud of an excuse like this "I may have unintentionally had sexual relations with that girl"
[/quote]

Perhaps he misremembered.

In an effort to move this startling case along, HPD releases their Sketch-Artists drawings of the attackers based on RA's detailed account:

"At first they were polite and looked like this"

[attachment=2580447:image.jpg]

"And at the very next moment they were frightening....like this"

[attachment=2580445:image.jpg]

[quote name='502 to Right' timestamp='1421867921' post='10791995']
[quote name='playa' timestamp='1421862679' post='10791353']
FACTS:

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Perhaps he misremembered.
[/quote]

Roger Clemens agrees.

Miss cut. Get drunk because it wasn't your fault!

While drunk, be a jerk to friends so they don't care when you leave and don't miss you when you are gone.

Get belligerent while wandering around in the streets and tell everyone how rich you are because you are wasted, and by all accounts an egotistical a-hole.

Trip over a rock and do a faceplant, improving your looks somewhat along the way.

A bum sees you pass out and says to his friend "hey man isn't that the a-hole who said he was rich?" Takes your wallet and gets himself and his friends some hooch courtesy of your Black Card. Party in the alley tonight! Bum is going to get some!

Wake up and your wallet is gone. Your ego won't let you admit that it is your fault. Blame everyone else even the people who tried to show you a little compassion.

Involve the media and the police in your tomfoolery because you are just that [i]stupid[/i].

[size=2]Pure speculation of course.[/size]

[quote name='LittleLeftToRight' timestamp='1421874060' post='10792607']

While drunk, be a jerk to friends so they don't care when you leave and don't miss you when you are gone.

Get belligerent while wandering around in the streets and tell everyone how rich you are because you are wasted, and by all accounts an egotistical a-hole.

Trip over a rock and do a faceplant, improving your looks somewhat along the way.

A bum sees you pass out and says to his friend "hey man isn't that the a-hole who said he was rich?" Takes your wallet and gets himself and his friends some hooch courtesy of your Black Card. Party in the alley tonight! Bum is going to get some!

Wake up and your wallet is gone. Your ego won't let you admit that it is your fault. Blame everyone else even the people who tried to show you a little compassion.

Involve the media and the police in your tomfoolery because you are just that [i]stupid[/i].

[/quote]

And yet exactly my thoughts.

[/quote]Yep, that's what happened. Not as exciting as the Asian mafia tranny hooker 8 ball story, but still pretty good.

Cally Epic Speed w/ Accra
Titleist TSR3 16.5 w/ HZRDUS Black 6.5
Ping G425 3 Hybrid w/Ping Tour Chrome X

Ping iCrossover 4 Iron w/Ping Tour Chrome X

Srixon ZX7 5-PW w/ PXLZ 6.0
Cally Jaws Raw w/ TIS400
Ping Fetch/Ping Lil'B

[/quote]

Sounds about right, but I could also see some rubbed some locals the wrong way, they roughed him up a bit and sent him wandering on his way through the streets.

[quote name='Krt22' timestamp='1421880426' post='10793311']

[/quote]

Sounds about right, but I could also see some [b]rubbed some locals the wrong way[/b], they roughed him up a bit and sent him wandering on his way through the streets.
[/quote]
So, then there was some prostitution after all?

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2

Maybe the dingo ate his baby.

Possibly the sickest post I have ever read on this forum.

Read and consider this:

"Alice Lynne "Lindy" Chamberlain-Creighton (born 4 March 1948) is a New Zealand-born Australian woman who was at the centre of one of Australia's most publicised murder trials. Originally accused and convicted of killing her nine-week old daughter, Azaria, while camping at Uluru (then known as Ayers Rock) in 1980, she maintained that she saw a dingo leave the tent where Azaria slept on the night she disappeared. Eight years later, her conviction was overturned after the discovery of new evidence, and both she and her then-husband Michael Chamberlain were acquitted of all charges.

She was adjudged wrongly convicted after having spent three years in prison for murdering her baby, and having given birth to her fourth child while a prisoner. In 1992, she received $1.3 million compensation from the Australian government for wrongful imprisonment.[1] As the result of a fourth inquest in 2012, an Australian coroner made a ruling that a dingo had indeed taken baby Azaria from the campsite in 1980 and had caused her death."

In the main this thread is nothing but continual speculation and unsubstantiated personal assault. If the events turn out to be different to what Allenby believes consider the possible effects of concussion. If indeed he was drugged then is it his fault that he may have some things mixed up.

Who are you going to give the benefit of any doubt to. A homeless man, who lives on the streets of Honolulu, who according to a report has cast doubt (no, I am not referring to the homeless woman who helped him) or a high profile public figure who has a history of giving both time and money to deserving causes. Does anyone remember Jarrod Lyle? Ask him about Allenby's character. How about Stuart Appleby. Ask him. But you guys know better.

Some of the speculation comes across as baseless vindictive and tasteless fiction.

Allenby_zps92sk0pev.jpg

[quote name='Kiwi2' timestamp='1421882703' post='10793529']
[quote name='smiley9929' timestamp='1421882038' post='10793461']
Thanks for the strange history lesson.

The homeless man has more cred than RA at this point.
[/quote]

The relevance of the post obviously passed way above your head.
[/quote]

It's OK. It happens a lot as I'm not very tall anyway.

[quote name='Kiwi2' timestamp='1421882570' post='10793511']
[quote name='stu_man' timestamp='1421882123' post='10793463']
Kiwi2.. Lighten up dude/ma'am. maybe the dingo ate your baby is a quote from Seinfeld. It's a joke.
[/quote]

If so it is an ignorant and extremely tastless one.
[/quote]

It is also a quote from a hilarious Simpsons episode.

Lighten up Francis.

[quote name='Kiwi2' timestamp='1421882570' post='10793511']
[quote name='stu_man' timestamp='1421882123' post='10793463']
Kiwi2.. Lighten up dude/ma'am. maybe the dingo ate your baby is a quote from Seinfeld. It's a joke.
[/quote]

If so it is an ignorant and extremely tastless one.
[/quote]

Assuming the homeless person is not credible is ignorant. Did you see his statement on camera?

"Brother, we're the ones who woke you up"

Watch>

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/golf/robert-allenby-homeless-man-says-he-found-the-golfer-passed-out-on-a-honolulu-footpath/story-fndkztro-1227192465205

[/quote]

[/quote]
Let me explain to smiley on your behalf.
Homeless are bad people. They don't go to wine bars and don't have a million dollars.
So, they cannot be trusted. Even if more than one gives a story that differs from Allenby.

Allenby on the other hand says this was the spitting image of Taken or Taken 2, which he's watched a few times.

Let's not be sickening and tasteless and speculate baseless, tasteless fiction toward Allenby.
Gentlemen Golfers, that's what the homeless are for. Except for that one that helped Allenby, she's one of the good ones.
No wait. She didn't corroborate her story. Okay, we can disparage her.

[quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1421883624' post='10793601']

[/quote]

[/quote]
Let me explain to smiley on your behalf.
Homeless are bad people. They don't go to wine bars and don't have a million dollars.
So, they cannot be trusted. Even if more than one gives a story that differs from Allenby.

Allenby on the other hand says this was the spitting image of Taken or Taken 2, which he's watched a few times.

Let's not be sickening and tasteless and speculate baseless, tasteless fiction toward Allenby.
Gentlemen Golfers, that's what the homeless are for. Except for that one that helped Allenby, she's one of the good ones.
No wait. She didn't corroborate her story. Okay, we can disparage her.
[/quote]

Umm. Thank you?

[size=7][color=#B22222][b]ATTENTION WRXERS!!!![/b][/color][/size]

[size=5]A grave injustice has come to my attention.[/size]

We have 21 pages dedicated to Robert Allenby while Tiger stands toothless with only 5 paltry pages.

[size=5]Today is the day Golf Died. [/size]
:russian_roulette:

This thread is awesome BTW. Entertaining, controversial, speculative, he-said, she-said, the world-class-golfer said.

It's almost as good as the 'Tiger-takes-an-illegal-drop-at-the-______' fill in the blank thread!

Yes that's right, this thread has gone on waaaay to long without dragging Tiger into it!

[quote name='beatarmy02' timestamp='1421596206' post='10769511']
[quote name='Mitchell' timestamp='1421557832' post='10767937']
I will just state that as a recent resident of Oahu, within last two years, that my experience with locals has differed greatly from those purported here. The negative experiences that have been reported to me by others both professionally and personally have been escalated by both parties, not just a particular demographic . I am not saying that some bias does not exist, merely stating that release of some further information as to all circumstances here might be wise before painting an entire region with a broad brush.
[/quote]

Agreed. I used to live on Oahu as well. Though there are some bad apples out there (both locals and tourists), we would need to know all the facts before coming down on one side or the other. Truth is, none of us on this forum will probably ever know exactly what happened and who was at fault unless we were there when it went down.
[/quote]

Born and Raised here on Oahu....... There are always 2 sides of a coin........Yes there is some Racism, there is no denying it, but again you have to ask yourself why does it exist even though Hawaii is the melting pot with all cultures and walks of life mingling together??? Why is it always the "White/Haole" catching cracks?? Dont hear much about the other races do we? So you have to ask yourself do they sometimes bring it upon themselves? I leave it at that....

Now...... Amuse wine bar? In the inspiration building 2 floors up, next to, 2 decent restaurants in a well lit area....LOL! That is on one of the busiest streets and especially at 11pm a pretty safe area, hell I would walk with my daughter around the area without worrying. Now side streets of Waikiki or further up the mountain yeah maybe a little more sketchy but the wine bar....what a joke.....Thats right across the street of the largest strip mall on the island, literally next to the 2 more expensive condo complexes in Honolulu.........

Something is for sure iffy, and racism....well.....there are 2 things.... Mind your own business and dont come walking through a town and acting like you are better than anyone.....pretty simple rules that keeps you out of trouble in any city.....be it LA, NY, Prague, London etc......

TM - Stealth 1.0 - Rouge 70X
TM 15* M2v1 - RIP Phenom 60S
TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Sub70- 659CB PW-4 KBS120 S
Vokey SM7 - 50*/8*, 56*/10* & 60*/8* S200
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

[quote name='Kiwi2' timestamp='1421881686' post='10793431']
[quote name='Arafel' timestamp='1421820090' post='10788657']
Maybe the dingo ate his baby.
[/quote]

Possibly the sickest post I have ever read on this forum.

[/quote]

I think the dingo ate your sense of humor.

[url="http://youtu.be/ghCTZF61ey0"]http://youtu.be/ghCTZF61ey0[/url]