Robert Allenby Robbed and Beaten Up in Hawaii

Holy Moses

[quote name='cphrey' timestamp='1422469292' post='10835439']maybe he was drugged with Scopolomine, or as it's also known, Devil's Breath. I watched a Vice video on this years ago (google Vice, Devil's breath) and it could explain a lot in this case. Basically, minutes after it is used on a person, they completely lose all inhibitions and will basically do whatever anyone suggests to them. Like empty a bank acct, or even help the robbers move their own belongings into a truck to be stolen. It's scary. Do some googling and watch the Vice report. Long shot but, maybe?[/quote]

Scopolamine = synthetic Jedi Mind Trick?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kiteman' timestamp='1422471748' post='10835689']
i'm inclined to believe he got extremely hammered, was meandering the streets and passed out. maybe the first homeless guy that came by took his wallet, too.

if the police were called when he returned to the hotel, there is no reason he should have even told them his wallet was stolen. he could have just said he probably left it at the bar when they ask for his ID. then, no charges are filed, he cancels his card and sleeps it off, and the worst story to surface would be that he got drunk and lost his wallet, and posted a picture of himself on facebook. period.

the guy is a joke IMO. i was shocked at how unbelievably uncooperative he was during the interview yesterday. clearly he tested negative for drugs, or else he would have said "yes" to the presser to further corroberate his own story.
[/quote]

I question why he posted on FB, he didn't have to. He seemed to seek out attention and is now squirming that he has gotten it. Honestly how many of us would have noticed a story(if it even would have come out) about a relatively unknown golfer missed the cut and went on a bender in Hawaii. It was his over the top and apparently false depiction of events that made us notice.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

[quote name='BrickDaFunk' timestamp='1422472140' post='10835731']
[quote name='cphrey' timestamp='1422469292' post='10835439']maybe he was drugged with Scopolomine, or as it's also known, Devil's Breath. I watched a Vice video on this years ago (google Vice, Devil's breath) and it could explain a lot in this case. Basically, minutes after it is used on a person, they completely lose all inhibitions and will basically do whatever anyone suggests to them. Like empty a bank acct, or even help the robbers move their own belongings into a truck to be stolen. It's scary. Do some googling and watch the Vice report. Long shot but, maybe?[/quote]

[/quote]

These are not the strippers you seek.

i'm inclined to believe he got extremely hammered, was meandering the streets and passed out. maybe the first homeless guy that came by took his wallet, too.

if the police were called when he returned to the hotel, there is no reason he should have even told them his wallet was stolen. he could have just said he probably left it at the bar when they ask for his ID. then, no charges are filed, he cancels his card and sleeps it off, and the worst story to surface would be that he got drunk and lost his wallet, and posted a picture of himself on facebook. period.

the guy is a joke IMO. i was shocked at how unbelievably uncooperative he was during the interview yesterday. clearly he tested negative for drugs, or else he would have said "yes" to the presser to further corroberate his own story.
[/quote]

Sorry but as an experienced drinker I've never been in his condition except the one (1) single time several friends of mine and I were drugged at a strip club.

There is no way he was just drunk, hammered, plastered, whatever...there absolutely had to be something else involved.

Edit: I'm no Bob Allenby fan, just tossing my 2 cents into the discussion.

[quote name='topr' timestamp='1422472478' post='10835769']

[/quote]

[/quote]

There is a disturbance in the farce

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='smiley9929' timestamp='1422472991' post='10835821']

[/quote]

Sorry but as an experienced drinker I've never been in his condition except the one (1) single time several friends of mine and I were drugged at a strip club.

There is no way he was just drunk, hammered, plastered, whatever...there absolutely had to be something else involved.

[/quote]

You're assuming he's telling the truth when he says he has no memory from 11:06 p.m. to 1:27 a.m.

[quote name='smiley9929' timestamp='1422472991' post='10835821'][quote name='kiteman' timestamp='1422471748' post='10835689']

[/quote]

Edit: I'm no Bob Allenby fan, just tossing my 2 cents into the discussion.[/quote]

I was a bit reckless in college, and had a handful of nights that I completely blacked out (caused by excessive alcohol consumption and no other drugs), resulting in absolutely no recollection of events for long periods of time (2-3 hours). My anecdotal evidence invalidates your anecdotal evidence.

[quote name='502 to Right' timestamp='1422473581' post='10835897']
[quote name='smiley9929' timestamp='1422472991' post='10835821']

[/quote]

[/quote]

You're assuming he's telling the truth when he says he has no memory from 11:06 p.m. to 1:27 a.m.
[/quote]

Yes I am. I also have pretty strong lie detector radar and he was telling the truth in the presser yesterday so while I'm not a fan, based on all the evidence, he was clearly drugged.

No self respecting PGA Tour pro from anywhere on earth drinks himself to napping in the park and bashing his face into rocks.

Sorry.

[quote name='Rock Chalk Jayhawk' timestamp='1422473697' post='10835923']
[quote name='smiley9929' timestamp='1422472991' post='10835821'][quote name='kiteman' timestamp='1422471748' post='10835689']

[/quote]

Edit: I'm no Bob Allenby fan, just tossing my 2 cents into the discussion.[/quote]

I was a bit reckless in college, and had a handful of nights that I completely blacked out (caused by excessive alcohol consumption and no other drugs), resulting in absolutely no recollection of events for long periods of time (2-3 hours). My anecdotal evidence invalidates your anecdotal evidence.
[/quote]

Good for you and I'm with you all the way. Fell flat on my face in college after a frat party my freshman year.

However as we get older we get a bit wiser (most of us) and there's NO WAY Bobby was just drunk.

You all may wish it so, but that doesn't make it so.

sounds to like he took a drunk dive off a stripper pole and lost his wallet in the process. Or handed it over to trixy during the lap dance and she figured he was hammered enough to not notice it was gone.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

[quote name='502 to Right' timestamp='1422474140' post='10835985']
[quote name='smiley9929' timestamp='1422473786' post='10835931']
No self respecting PGA Tour pro from anywhere on earth drinks himself to napping in the park and bashing his face into rocks.

Sorry.
[/quote]

I'd say you're giving PGA pros a little too much credit for good behavior.
[/quote]

Not really. As I stated in an earlier post I was drugged a strip club and relieved of $650 on my debit card.

Practically no memory of the entire evening after my second drink until I got out of the cab at my hotel.

There were 2-3 small segments that I did remember but I also didn't bash my face into a boulder.

As someone who's consumed lots and lot of alcohol over my 30 year drinking career...AND as someone who's been drugged at a club...just trying to enlighten those of you who haven't had the pleasure.

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1422473191' post='10835849'][quote name='topr' timestamp='1422472478' post='10835769']

[/quote]

[/quote]

There is a disturbance in the farce[/quote]

RA finds your lack of faith disturbing.

[quote name='smiley9929' timestamp='1422473869' post='10835943']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good for you and I'm with you all the way. Fell flat on my face in college after a frat party my freshman year.

However as we get older we get a bit wiser (most of us) and there's NO WAY Bobby was just drunk.

[/quote]

So you suggest anyone who thinks he was just drunk can't possibly be right and as evidence of this opinion you point to Bob's age and his wisdom?

I doubt anyone will know what if Anything he ingested other than wine and a lung full of boob glitter. But to say a 40 something man can't get fall down, I can't remember, smash my face on a rock drunk I assure you it's entirely possible. Hiccup

Hybrid undecided
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1422474716' post='10836045']
[quote name='smiley9929' timestamp='1422473869' post='10835943']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So you suggest anyone who thinks he was just drunk can't possibly be right and as evidence of this opinion you point to Bob's age and his wisdom?

I doubt anyone will know what if Anything he ingested other than wine and a lung full of boob glitter. But to say a 40 something man can't get fall down, I can't remember, smash my face on a rock drunk I assure you it's entirely possible. Hiccup
[/quote]

Without the other background I could agree in principle.

However, given that 3 strangers were talking to him at the wine bar as he closed his tab, and then 20 minutes later he's face down in the park while 2 bottles of Tequila were purchased with his card...

...I have to believe foul play was involved.

I saw the guy at the presser and yes he's a d*&% but c'mon, he's from Australia where he probably drinks a ton of Greg Norman wine.

You think he's gonna get that messed up just because he missed the cut?

HE HAS MILLIONS!

I'm just saying, I've been plenty F'd up many times but the circumstance around Bobby's incident - TO ME - point to being roofied or being drugged with some other crazy substance.

You have it your way and I'll have it mine until more facts come out.

Boys! Boys! Don't let little Robert Allenby cause a division. Get back to your common ground of Allenby being a pompous a-hole.

I'm still not sure what to think. That two hour period doesn't make a lot of sense, but if I were betting my $$ I would go with got hammered and fell down, OR knowingly did a little something in the bathroom. Truth is, we will never know.

Sorry.

I'd say you're giving PGA pros a little too much credit for good behavior.

Not really. As I stated in an earlier post I was drugged a strip club and relieved of $650 on my debit card.

Practically no memory of the entire evening after my second drink until I got out of the cab at my hotel.

There were 2-3 small segments that I did remember but I also didn't bash my face into a boulder.

As someone who's consumed lots and lot of alcohol over my 30 year drinking career...AND as someone who's been drugged at a club...just trying to enlighten those of you who haven't had the pleasure.

You were drugged *at* the jiggly room.

Could you have made it *to* the jiggly had you been drugged earlier at another location?

My-Cousin-Vinny.jpg

[quote name='smiley9929' timestamp='1422475120' post='10836095']

Without the other background I could agree in principle.

However, given that 3 strangers were talking to him at the wine bar as he closed his tab, and then 20 minutes later he's face down in the park while 2 bottles of Tequila were purchased with his card...

...I have to believe foul play was involved.

I saw the guy at the presser and yes he's a d*&% but c'mon, he's from Australia where he probably drinks a ton of Greg Norman wine.

You think he's gonna get that messed up just because he missed the cut?

HE HAS MILLIONS!

I'm just saying, I've been plenty F'd up many times but the circumstance around Bobby's incident - TO ME - point to being roofied or being drugged with some other crazy substance.

You have it your way and I'll have it mine until more facts come out.
[/quote]

I'm not sure if by background you mean your own experience. If so I'd only say that's of little relevance here. Yes, people get roused and dosed and robbed. It happens no doubt. But using your experience as evidence that he's telling the truth is like me being certain he was just drunk because Ive been blackout drunk.

You think it's not possible he got that messed up because he missed a cut? Perhaps that's not the total story but I know I've ended up in strip clubs blowing money at bars for far less painful professional failures than that.

The problem here is that much of his original story has been discredited. I'm just not sure how anyone is ready to give him the benefit of the doubt regarding the rest of this story. So even if some part of this tale is true, he remains rather unsympathetic.

But if it comes out that yes he was jumped in the parking lot of the wine bar and yes he was in the trunk of some car and yes his injuries were suffered at the hands of a gang of wine sipping hooligans I'll be the first to eat crow. I gotta tell ya, I feel Pretty good about my future menu.

Hybrid undecided
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1422478650' post='10836453']
You think it's not possible he got that messed up because he missed a cut? Perhaps that's not the total story but I know I've ended up in strip clubs blowing money at bars for far less painful professional failures than that.

[/quote]

Chris Khamis, the friendly homeless guy, said Allenby told him that Allenby was dejected that he missed the cut and had been at a strip club looking to get some "action." That is consistent with someone who was depressed/mad he missed the cut and is not consistent with someone who was unknowingly drugged.

[quote][color=#000000]"He was very down, very, very down, about losing," Khamis said of Allenby before he was injured. Allenby had missed the cut to the Sony Open on Friday, the afternoon before the incident.[/color][/quote]

[quote name='BuckyBadger' timestamp='1422406222' post='10831461']
I can't wait to hear the crowd in Phoenix on hole 16 when RA is on the tee. I wonder what the chant will be?

Gotta say, he has guts teeing it up there.
[/quote]

My vote is for "get in the trunk"

Callaway BB B21 9*
Callaway XR 18* 
Titlesist 910h 21*
G10 28*
Ping G, 6 - U
Callaway PM Grind 56*
Scotty Golo 5
Cally Truvis / Srixon Z star

Now it is being reported by the Honolulu Star-Advertiser that the owner of Femme Nu says that Robert Allenby was not there the night of the 16th.

[b] Australian golfer sticks to his story[/b]

A report said Robert Allenby was at a strip club, but workers deny he was there
[email="[email protected]"]By Rob Shikina [/email]
POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Jan 28, 2015

Australian golfer Robert Allenby maintained Tuesday during a press conference that he has no memory of the 21⁄2 hours after he left Amuse Wine Bar on Kapiolani Boulevard on the night of Jan. 16.
And while the latest account from a Golf Channel reporter points to him being at Club Femme Nu and running up a $3,400 tab, the owner and two bar employees at the strip club told the Honolulu Star-Advertiser on Tuesday that Allenby was not there at all that night. The owner, Yun Hee Im, would not elaborate, but the employees suggested that it was a case of mistaken identity. [b][i]Login for more...[/i][/b]

I don't subscribe to the paper so I don't have a login.

Rex Hoggard runs and hides after that report. Case of mistaken identity or a case of Allenby suing the Golf Channel?

What's interesting is that Dennis Paulson from "Inside the Ropes" on Sirius/XM PGA Tour Radio basically said that he and Allenby partied pretty hard and I think went to strip clubs back in the day. I'm sure that activity is normal on the PGA Tour, so they wondered why Allenby kept denying it. After Allenby's press conference, they both kinda changed their view. Dennis also said that the strip club theory was making the rounds right after the story went public and also threw out that Allenby is extremely tough on his caddies and wondered if a number of them were behind this and tried to pay Allenby back (although I couldn't tell if he was joking). Carl still thinks we're missing a piece of the story that someone isn't sharing.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

[quote name='hebsan' timestamp='1422487399' post='10837379']
Now it is being reported by the Honolulu Star-Advertiser that the owner of Femme Nu says that Robert Allenby was not there the night of the 16th.

Australian golfer Robert Allenby maintained Tuesday during a press conference that he has no memory of the 21⁄2 hours after he left Amuse Wine Bar on Kapiolani Boulevard on the night of Jan. 16.
And while the latest account from a Golf Channel reporter points to him being at Club Femme Nu and running up a $3,400 tab, the owner and two bar employees at the strip club told the Honolulu Star-Advertiser on Tuesday that Allenby was not there at all that night. The owner, Yun Hee Im, would not elaborate, but the employees suggested that it was a case of mistaken identity. [b][i]Login for more...[/i][/b]

[/quote]

I just read this, have the paper in my office.... ok I thought I could leave this alone.....but Im just going to throw this out.

Allenby's original statement to the press was that he was Drugged, Kinapped, and then robbed for his wallet and phone.

OK the media mess and the conflicting stories.

Allenby now say's he remembers nothing other than leaving the bar and waking up outside the bar.

Ok then more media stories

Allenby then says he is regurgitating what was told to him about being dumped out of a trunk..... As he says he does not remember anything after leaving the wine bar. The probability of him actually getting kidnapped is just hear say no fact.

Media then says Australian man spent $3,400 at Femme Nu, but it wasnt Allenby. OK!!!

So what are the Facts....

Allenby DOES NOT remember anything after leaving the amuse wine bar. (No actually memory of kidnapping, and beating)

His injuries are consistent to falling not, physical attack

There is no PROOF of kidnapping.

He was robbed of his wallet and phone and fraudulent charges. Probably during his blackout moments.

There is a drug test that we dont know about.

So I think Allenby needs to openly state that he was premature on the kidnapping statements, but yes he is the victim of robbery and fraudulent usage of his cards.

Case closed, close your cards....heal your face, you got your 15 minutes of fame......lets watch Tiger make the Cut.....

TM - Stealth 1.0 - Rouge 70X
TM 15* M2v1 - RIP Phenom 60S
TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Sub70- 659CB PW-4 KBS120 S
Vokey SM7 - 50*/8*, 56*/10* & 60*/8* S200
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

[quote name='Exactice808' timestamp='1422490443' post='10837653']
[quote name='hebsan' timestamp='1422487399' post='10837379']

[/quote]

I just read this, have the paper in my office.... ok I thought I could leave this alone.....but Im just going to throw this out.

Allenby's original statement to the press was that he was Drugged, Kinapped, and then robbed for his wallet and phone.

OK the media mess and the conflicting stories.

Allenby now say's he remembers nothing other than leaving the bar and waking up outside the bar.

Ok then more media stories

Allenby then says he is regurgitating what was told to him about being dumped out of a trunk..... As he says he does not remember anything after leaving the wine bar. The probability of him actually getting kidnapped is just hear say no fact.

Media then says Australian man spent $3,400 at Femme Nu, but it wasnt Allenby. OK!!!

So what are the Facts....

Allenby DOES NOT remember anything after leaving the amuse wine bar. (No actually memory of kidnapping, and beating)

His injuries are consistent to falling not, physical attack

There is no PROOF of kidnapping.

He was robbed of his wallet and phone and fraudulent charges. Probably during his blackout moments.

There is a drug test that we dont know about.

So I think Allenby needs to openly state that he was premature on the kidnapping statements, but yes he is the victim of robbery and fraudulent usage of his cards.

Case closed, close your cards....heal your face, you got your 15 minutes of fame......lets watch Tiger make the Cut.....
[/quote]
So he finally got around to paying some strippers to say he wasn't there?

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2