2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

MD/VA/DC Golfers - Ten Seconds or Less

eagle1997

Greg is on fire...whatcha drinking?

Watching the redskins has to make you thirsty.

0-1 with a backup rookie...what's y'all excuse this year?

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS *9.0 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *15 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *18 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway 19' Apex Pros 4-Pw/ UST Recoil 125 Protos F4 
Callaway MD5 50W & 54W & 58X w/ UST Recoil 125
protos F4

Tyson Lamb Customed Long Neck Allendale 
#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway

The ESPN talking heads were talking about LaVon Bell missing the first couple of games because of a drug test. Their WR, Markaveous Bryant is out all year for violating the substance policy. WTF is wrong with these players? They can't give up the ganga while playing and getting paid millions? I am not going to argue whether it should be legal or not, but it is league policy. Don't do it. They are getting paid way too much to throw it away by lighting up. I get paid a hell of a lot less and get drug tested at least once a year. If I fail, I lose my clearance and my job. No questions asked, have a nice life. I don't feel bad for these dopes at all

It should be legal.

The NFL is a stupid horrible boring product. Not even sure how to give defenses a chance

Watching a little of the Pats on Sunday with plug-in players, and the game yesterday. . .you just see what a "good team" looks like. Good coaches, good play calling, good execution.

There's the stuff that's hard to really get your mind around like just how well they let players come into and leave the organization, and how they manage the salary cap.

In short, the Steelers and Pats are good organizations.

How are the NativeAmericans taking these false start penalties. OK, Brown takes a stupid sexy dancing penalty. But he also did it after a TD that pretty much felt like the old "game over" TD and all it did was change field position. 9 penalties for NativeAmericans.

Now, tPats and Steelers have each had "all timers" at QB for a lot of years and you can't discount that. But, you also can't trade away a thousand draft picks for a QB your owner falls in love with.

I actually don't have anything against NativeAmerican fans around here. They're hard to dislike when there's so many Steelers fans around, but Dan Snyder does not deserve good things. That guy is a world class Word not allowed. F him. I hope that team loses forever with him there, and the second he sells the team they win a Superbowl.

Ping G400 LST 10º XTORSION Copper 60
RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4I-GW
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Vokey 60º/04º. "The Scalpel"
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Ten
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

"All organizations are a reflection of their leadership" - 2moreTerps

Why are the skins a dis functional poorly run organization with no hope for the future? Daniel Snyder.

I'm sure if my team was good I wouldn't be as turned off by the product but did you see the end of the Lions / Colts game? The ease with which competent offenses and quarterbacks can move the ball is silly.

Loved the BPB recaps! I don't know what it is that makes hanging out in a parking lot, drinking beers, bs'ing with friends, and then sleeping in cars so much fun, but it is some of the best times I've ever had.

My back is still healing. Haven't picked up a club in close to three weeks. Still not able to walk like a normal human and there is still enough pain and discomfort to let me know it is not completely healed. Tying shoes is a chore. I'm not sure it'll be well enough to swing a club this weekend, so it's looking like I'll lose a month (or more) of playing time. So salty.

Taylormade M3 460 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 917 F2 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 816 H1 - Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8 HB
Cobra King Forged Tour - 5-PW - DG 105
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50/54/58 - DG 115
Scotty Cameron Futura 6M

I'm sure if my team was good I wouldn't be as turned off by the product but did you see the end of the Lions / Colts game? The ease with which competent offenses and quarterbacks can move the ball is silly.

Football's "growth" and desire to market itself and move to become "the american pasttime" (which is definitely is these days) is the root of that, I think.

I think that a LOT of the advance of the offense in the last 15 years hasn't just been to increase scoring, but the by-product of trying to remove some judgment calls.

What am I talking about?

For instance, there used to be rules about contact against receivers coming off the line. You could touch 'em but not too far and you couldn't really just block 'em. But, teams like the Patriots (against the Rams in 2002) and the Colts in later years started pushing the limits of the rule. Extending the severity of the contact, and the distance down the field. Used to be that refs would use some judgment in how bad it was, but then you had some teams getting called for it, and some not, and this ticked people off.

The solution : no contact after 5 yards, no matter how inconsequential.

it's like DJ's ball moving on the putting green. No one in the world thinks he got an advantage from that, but you're going to start bumping up against some nebulous areas if you don't make the rule black and white. Did the ball move or didn't it? Did the defender touch the receiver 5 yards down field when the QB was in the pocket, or didn't he?

There's one rule that favors the defense that they've changed. . .they now allow a defender to shove a receiver out of bounds. They used to make a judgment call about whether the defender shoved him out, but now it's just black and white, "did the receiver get two feet down or not?"

For as much as I dislike the NFL and Goodell, the "what is a catch" stuff seems to me like an honest attempt to get there with catches. It would be nice to say "possession and two feet", but there are going to be instances where a guy is bobbling it slightly as his feet are down, and then gets possession, or has possession with one foot down, or has instantaneous possession, but the second his body takes a bump from player or the ground, the ball is out, so did he REALLY have possession? Was it a fumble, or an incomplete pass?

They want the receiver to show he has control of the ball so he has to do something with it ("a football move") or maintain possession all the way to the ground. I know people want to make it like "I know a catch when I see it" but now you're opening up the "judgment call" can of worms.

If we're going to have people's enjoyment riding on fantasy stats and gambling results, you can't have "judgment" come into play on stuff.

It seems to me that it's very similar to why golf rules are so numerous and SEEMINGLY esoteric.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

I quite enjoyed the game last night!

Antonio Brown is so freaking good. I don't think it is that big of a stretch to say that he will be the first 2,000 yard wide receiver in NFL history. (if both he and Ben stay healthy)

His last 3 seasons:

110 for 1,499

129 for 1,698

136 for 1,834

Rogers and Coates also looked like they will fill in nicely for Bryant. Big game against Cinci this weekend.

I quite enjoyed the game last night!

Antonio Brown is so freaking good. I don't think it is that big of a stretch to say that he will be the first 2,000 yard wide receiver in NFL history. (if both he and Ben stay healthy)

His last 3 seasons:

110 for 1,499

129 for 1,698

136 for 1,834

Rogers and Coates also looked like they will fill in nicely for Bryant. Big game against Cinci this weekend.

He doesn't get to go up against Breeland every week. One of the best in the league no doubt, but breaking 2000 yards after one game IS a bit of a stretch.

They want the receiver to show he has control of the ball so he has to do something with it ("a football move") or maintain possession all the way to the ground. I know people want to make it like "I know a catch when I see it" but now you're opening up the "judgment call" can of worms.

If we're going to have people's enjoyment riding on fantasy stats and gambling results, you can't have "judgment" come into play on stuff.

Surprise surprise, I disagree. I don't see the problem with judgement. The refs are trained professionals who's job is to interpret and enforce the rules. They are in a better position than anyone to do this. Who cares if joe-schmo is 2nd guessing them because their fantasy team lost by a point?

The best teams through out football history make adjustments during games to try to fix what ain't working. Joe Gibbs was arguably the best ever at adjustments. Pittsburgh did it last night, the Pats do it each week better than all. Gotta adapt and not every coach or coaching staff is able to do that in a short time frame.

Surprise surprise, I disagree. I don't see the problem with judgement. The refs are trained professionals who's job is to interpret and enforce the rules. They are in a better position than anyone to do this. Who cares if joe-schmo is 2nd guessing them because their fantasy team lost by a point?

Joe schmo does. That's who's watching football.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

Went to golf galaxy last night to try the f6+ pro, but they only had the f6+. Decided to try that b**** anyway. I'm not buying anything until I can hit it outside. Numbers were astonishingly long, but I think we all know that's bullxxxx.

Bought a pair of socks.

Not good at golf store trip recaps

You wanna try dat King LTD doe? Just gotta find a way to get it for me, and it's available for on-course trial.

Went to golf galaxy last night to try the f6+ pro, but they only had the f6+. Decided to try that b**** anyway. I'm not buying anything until I can hit it outside. Numbers were astonishingly long, but I think we all know that's bullxxxx.

Bought a pair of socks.

You wanna try dat King LTD doe? Just gotta find a way to get it for me, and it's available for on-course trial.

What shaft do you have in that b?

Cheap X on rock bottom to try

Adila vs proto for 15 bucks...can't beat that.

I got one coming to me today.

protos F4

Bought a pair of socks.

I endorse the F6+. Haven't broken it yet, so it seems good. Sometimes I hit it pretty far

Cobra F8 12* (HZRDUS Yellow 65 x)
TEE e8 Beta 15* (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
Cobra F6 3h (Aldila Tour Blue 85x)
TEE ex10 4h (UST Mamiya Recoil 650 F5 x)
Srixon z745 5-PW (KBS Tour-V x)
Callaway md3 52* S grind
Callaway md2 56/60* PM grind
Scotty Select Newport 2.6

The best teams through out football history make adjustments during games to try to fix what ain't working. Joe Gibbs was arguably the best ever at adjustments. Pittsburgh did it last night, the Pats do it each week better than all. Gotta adapt and not every coach or coaching staff is able to do that in a short time frame.

Exactly. No adjustments made. the Steelers just beat them up on the line and ran over them. Whenever they needed a reception, they put Brown on Breeland who had no help, and easy first down or touch down

Exactly. No adjustments made. the Steelers just beat them up on the line and ran over them. Whenever they needed a reception, they put Brown on Breeland who had no help, and easy first down or touch down

Or any other WR running wide open!

Y'all are going down!

protos F4

Coming home this afternoon. Too damn depressed for a vacation. Anyone have an open round the rest of the week?

Titleist TS2, 9.5, Tensei AV Series Blue 55
Titleist 917 F2, 16.5, Diamana LTD M+ Red 60
Titleist 818 H1, 23, Tensei Red AMC
Titleist 718 AP2's, 5-PW, AMT White S300
Vokey SM7, Tour Chrome, 50 (F), 54 (M), and 58 (D)
Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5
Ball choice: ProV1x

Hey, I also stream! Check it out if you want! https://www.twitch.tv/scottwsmith

Coming home this afternoon. Too damn depressed for a vacation. Anyone have an open round the rest of the week?

I'm thinking about playing Saturday mid morning. Probably a 10 am tee time at one of the MoCo courses if you, or others, are interested.

You tell me when and where and I'm there. Any others? I need to get my head away from this damn trip.

I'm thinking about playing Saturday mid morning. Probably a 10 am tee time at one of the MoCo courses if you, or others, are interested.

You tell me when and where and I'm there. Any others? I need to get my head away from this damn trip.

Too easy but you needed to get some head on the trip.

Sorry not sorry but sorry.

protos F4

Or any other WR running wide open! Y'all are going down!

At least your 'Boys will keep us company

Too easy but you needed to get some head on the trip.

Sorry not sorry but sorry.

That and I need to not of all for fake chested cam models who when you tip money act like your the best but then when you just want to meet them IN THE CITY THEY LIVE IN they skip town.

That and stop being a damned soft hearted kid.