Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

Funny thing about Piazza. The only reason he ever got a shot was his father Vince

was friends with Tommy going back to Tommy's days living in PA. Tommy told Mike

his only shot at the big leagues was to become a catcher.....and so he did, lol.

Haha, Jim Rome designated Mike the "Strongest man in SoCal" cause I think he

hit with the heaviest bat. I can't remember now how much it weighed but it was up

there.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

Ruminating on this a bit. You and I, many others around here, grew up and were educated in an era when paper and pencil was what one had to work with. A teacher would say, "Write something". And we would pull out our pad of paper, sharpen the pencil, and begin writing down our thoughts. A very long ago English teacher stressed the importance of having a properly constructed composition. Sentence structure, spelling, punctuation, etc. Her argument, and I remember it as if it was yesterday, was "You cannot expect others to understand what it is you're attempting to say, if they are unable to read what you're saying".

Mrs. Chapin's words are always in the back of my mind as I draft something up. Probably why 95% of what I post has editing. Often multiple edits. Tweaking punctuation, changing sentence structure, trying to say the same thing in perhaps less verbiage, not trying to repeat the same idea multiple times. Little details that typically go unnoticed, but bug the heck out of me until I can correct them. It is what it is. Served me reasonably well over the years. With taking an essay test in College, where you need to have the professor understand your anser to a question. Or the many business communications over the years where a properly constructed letter was a sign of one's professionalism in communications with a client. Just seemed to be the expectation.

Is it easier today with computers and word processing applications? Absolutely. But also has brought about a certain laziness in composition skills. Thinking that the software will self correct all issues. Easier to correct, yes. If one understands what needs correction.

And those that are growing up in a texting, tweeting, emailing world have horrible composition skills. We've all received them, attempted to read them, trying to understand what is being articulated in the correspondence. How often have we thought, "What??" Didn't you ever learn how to write? This is unreadable. A challenge I no longer suggest to young ones, as its just the antiquated idea of an old man. Here is paper and pencil, write something down so that I can read and understand. All I typically receive is a quizzical look. Why? I have my computer to do that.

Very glad I was educated during the era that I was. Not trying to say that I'm any type of genius on these things. Just that there was a right way to go about the process of getting others to understand what's on your mind.

Progress.

Edit: Yes, there were several.

+1

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

Holy posting frenzy Batman! You guys have been on a roll. I am thoroughly entertained catching up. (Umm Ketchup!)

Well I am paying for the bragging I did last week about how I can play golf all winter here in the “Palm Springs of the Northwest” Snow all the way down to the valley. Courses covered and frozen solid.

You all know how I feel about moving? Well we lucked out and got the last of the stuff out on Mon. We hired a moving company for the day with two small trucks and they did their thing. Monday night it snowed six inches up at the farmhouse. Closing on the house is today and we would have never been done if we had waited one more day. Did I tell you that moving sucks? Mrs scotee has a big smile of relief on her face :) :) :)

Now WTH am I going to do with all the crap we moved to the new place?

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

Holy posting frenzy Batman! You guys have been on a roll. I am thoroughly entertained catching up. (Umm Ketchup!)

Well I am paying for the bragging I did last week about how I can play golf all winter here in the “Palm Springs of the Northwest” Snow all the way down to the valley. Courses covered and frozen solid.

You all know how I feel about moving? Well we lucked out and got the last of the stuff out on Mon. We hired a moving company for the day with two small trucks and they did their thing. Monday night it snowed six inches up at the farmhouse. Closing on the house is today and we would have never been done if we had waited one more day. Did I tell you that moving sucks? Mrs scotee has a big smile of relief on her face :) :) :)

Now WTH am I going to do with all the crap we moved to the new place?

We moved from a small house to a large house and still could not fit it all in. Fortunately we also now have a large 4bay shed that is also full to bursting. Moving does suck. We were lucky as we could not sell our old house until,after we moved due to a bank error, so we had plenty of time to move it all. Took us three days . Never never moving again, my next one will be to the big house in the sky.

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

Never been a fan of baseball or ice hockey, I suppose it's what you were introduced to when you were young. In my youth up to 12, there were never many oportunities to play sport, some of the larger manufacturers had their own sports clubs but schools were very light on it.

Baseball and ice hockey were played by those Americans, and we all knew back then they were a different species. How the internet has shrunk the world, we are now in one big melting pot.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Moving sucks. We're not moving again either. We're content where we are.

Now, I will travel some to play golf. I even traveled to Kentucky to meet up

with MC; who is still speechless and recovering from the experience. :)

SLED Gemini

Never been a fan of baseball or ice hockey, I suppose it's what you were introduced to when you were young. In my youth up to 12, there were never many oportunities to play sport, some of the larger manufacturers had their own sports clubs but schools were very light on it.

Baseball and ice hockey were played by those Americans, and we all knew back then they were a different species. How the internet has shrunk the world, we are now in one big melting pot.

We 'mericans are a piece of work. The whole world can't take their

eyes off us cause we are so much fun to watch. WE are the needle!! :cheesy:

SLED Gemini

OMG STU! You've got me rolling on the floor! I don't really have an opinion on the subject. I've just plugged away and tried to figure things out on my own the best I could. I had no interest in stack and tilt or any other thing that would play havoc with my back. Ferchrissakes I'm near 60 years old and what these kids do on TV ain't gonna work for me! I want to go out and play and socialize and have a bit of fun, not be slave at the range. Oh yes, but it's a process that will take time and that will be another $50 or $75 please...

The part that really got me going with that article was when the author said something to the effect that: "you wouldn't appreciate me coming into your office and telling your clients how to invest." Talk about the worst choice in analogies if you're trying to justify your value. Nothing like comparing yourself to snake oil salesmen which covers a lot of players in the "investment" business!

As far as golf instruction goes, you could do a heck of a lot worse than the writings of Ben Hogan and Paul Runyan.

LOL your post reminded me of something--- A few years back a buddy of mine ordered those stack and tilt tapes. Now he was about 67 or so then. A couple of weeks later he was complaining about he could not do it. I told him that he should have called me first and I could have told him that and saved him $69.95 plus S&H. I told him he could not do the stack and tilt if someone held a loaded .38 to his head. He will buy the latest and greatest golf instruction all the time. I could retire and play golf everyday with the money he has spent on this kind of stuff in the 12 years I have known him. Good guy but he can be hard headed as heck. A few years back i was experimenting with a TM hybrid rescue. Now a hybrid used to be a automatic hook machine for me. I tried to engineer the hook out of it. I had put a UST Pro Force 65 stiff tipped shaft in it and I had tipped it too on top of that. Now I could hit it with no hook but my 7 wood done better so I sorta put the hybrid away. Now he wanted to try that hybrid worried the crap out of me and I told him he would never get it in the air. He took it and tried it and came back to me "I can not get it in the air" No s**t Sherlock I told you that several times. He is hilarious though. This is the same guy that used a Super Stroke grip on his putter as big as the exhaust pipe on my Mack truck. Bought some kind of 14 way divider cart bag and got the putter stuck in it. Another guy and myself were wrestling with the bag on the first hole trying to get his putter unstuck. He finally said screw it I have another putter in the car. He ended up taking that bag back to Golfsmith. I knew one of the guys working there and he told me it took 3 guys to get it out. But to give them credit the did exchange the bag for one with a putter well in it

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

Since we're talking a bit of baseball, one more thing. Looking at the pic above and noticing. The pants he's wearing are the perfect length and what a ball uniform should look like. The correct length to the stirrup of the sock, sanitary's underneath, just the right amount of sock showing below the hemmed line of the pants. That's the correct "look".

Not the pants down to the shoe top look, bunched in piles over said shoe, nearly dragging on the dirt, that passes for baseball pants these days. Whoever came up with that idea? One would not wear a pair of dress pants with the bottom so bunched over their shoes. What? Some do? Just say no to over the top "bunching".

End of baseball traditionalist rant.

Signed,

Someone who occasionally dresses like a slob when hitting the links.

Edit add: Every baseball cap should have a proper curvature to the bill. Never a flat brim cap. To Gangsta. The amount of bend is entirely up to the wearer. In the days of my youth, would soak the brim in water and start shaping it. Working it into the "just right" permanent curvature. A task that wasn't to be taken lightly.

Yes:

Are you kidding me:

Us rednecks used to wet the bill and curve it and put it in a Mason jar to get the right curve. Let it sit until dry and there you have it

Since we're talking a bit of baseball, one more thing. Looking at the pic above and noticing. The pants he's wearing are the perfect length and what a ball uniform should look like. The correct length to the stirrup of the sock, sanitary's underneath, just the right amount of sock showing below the hemmed line of the pants. That's the correct "look".

Not the pants down to the shoe top look, bunched in piles over said shoe, nearly dragging on the dirt, that passes for baseball pants these days. Whoever came up with that idea? One would not wear a pair of dress pants with the bottom so bunched over their shoes. What? Some do? Just say no to over the top "bunching".

Signed,

Edit add: Every baseball cap should have a proper curvature to the bill. Never a flat brim cap. To Gangsta. The amount of bend is entirely up to the wearer. In the days of my youth, would soak the brim in water and start shaping it. Working it into the "just right" permanent curvature. A task that wasn't to be taken lightly.

Yes:

Are you kidding me:

Us rednecks used to wet the bill and curve it and put it in a Mason jar to get the right curve. Let it sit until dry and there you have it

As I was composing the original post, didn't quite know how to describe the "curve of the bill" I use to have in my ball cap. But you called it. The cap had a "Redneck Curve". LOL. Didn't use the mason jar technique, but the end result was the same. Maybe why it took longer to achieve the just right curvature. And worn at a jaunty angle of about 30* skyward. Yeah, that was the look many of us kids were trying to achieve.

And the Buddy story above, made me laugh 3x as I read through it. S & T, Hybrid, SS putter. Had this image of everyone wrestling with trying to extract the SS putter from the bag. The group following must have been wondering what the heck was going on. Tag teaming the golf bag.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

Lunch today, we always have large lunches as my poor wife cannot eat in the evening due to a medical condition.

https://imgur.com/a/pq2ny

Roast Parmesan and garlic potatoes topped with chopped parsley.

Baked porc fillet, rolled in cumin powder.

Baked peaches.

Labna, sprinkled with cherries.

Sour dough bread.

Batons of cucumber.

Really tasty meal, love summer fruit.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Signed,

Yes:

Are you kidding me:

As I was composing the original post, didn't quite know how to describe the "curve of the bill" I use to have in my ball cap. But you called it. The cap had a "Redneck Curve". LOL. Didn't use the mason jar technique, but the end result was the same. Maybe why it took longer to achieve the just right curvature. And worn at a jaunty angle of about 30* skyward. Yeah, that was the look many of us kids were trying to achieve.

And the Buddy story above, made me laugh 3x as I read through it. S & T, Hybrid, SS putter. Had this image of everyone wrestling with trying to extract the SS putter from the bag. The group following must have been wondering what the heck was going on. Tag teaming the golf bag.

LOL The guys behind us knew us (we were playing 4 team matches) and they were about to die. When they found out what had happened they figured Bruce (also a big muscular guy like me) and I would have ripped the bag in to several pieces.

Bruce told them we did not want to expend the energy to do it because we needed all our energy to beat them which we did.

The guy in the story his name is Jimmy and he really came through one day even as goofy as he is. We had a team in the scramble for the Catholic church benefit which Jimmy is a member. We were on a short course that had the tee markers up anyhow. Now Jimmy could hit from the red tees since he was over 70. He hit that Rocketballs driver better than I ever saw him that day. He was hitting it about 220 or so from those red tees leaving Bruce and myself wedges or 9 irons to most par 4s. That is one thing you do not want to do leave Bruce and myself short irons into greens. Man it was fun that day because Bruce and myself had our own little thing going betting $5 between us who was going to stick it closer. We exchanged the $5 bill between us all day. I think he finally ended up with it though.Now this scramble was well monitored on each hole because cheating had gotten rampart on scrambles down here and some charities had had to cancel events from lack of players. We shot a legimate -19 and won the thing. We had showed up as a last minute thing because Jimmy had put together a team and paid for everything and two of the players got sick. I was one subsitute and we picked up another player on site. He was an 80 something retired Marine. He said he just wanted to get out and play said he hoped he would not hold the team back any. I told him "at ease Marine" Bruce and I can beat any team here with just two balls sit back and coast and enjoy the ride. Bruce or myself would stick one and we would tell the Marine go putt that in. I told him one time do not make me pull the putter out of my bag. I think I pulled it 3 times that day and missed all 3 putts I stood over. That old Marine had a ball that day. That was the most fun I ever had in a charity scramble not because we won but it was just the whole day.

Lunch today, we always have large lunches as my poor wife cannot eat in the evening due to a medical condition.

Baked peaches.

Sour dough bread.

Batons of cucumber.

Funny thing we do potatoes exactly the same way and they are good!

STU, you have to write a book. With the stories you have to share they would have you on Oprah's Book Tour!

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

STU, you have to write a book. With the stories you have to share they would have you on Oprah's Book Tour!

Before I read your post Sco that's exactly what I was gonna say... wow, I think we're on to something here. And between his truck and Rad's this book could be shipped everywhere in no time. "The Adventures of Big Stu" $29.95 The inside cover could be all of us with comments from the Grille recommending the book, saying all kinds of stuff about Stu and how cool we think the book is, maybe pics of chicken wings in our hands and some slinky unknown beverage. Cyndy, Tammy and Gus pointing at Stu as he humbly sits in a booth, us holding out our copies of the book for his autograph while he sits in the middle of us all and motions 'no no' with one hand, and draws us closer with the other... it would sell big time :superman:

Baked peaches.

Sour dough bread.

Batons of cucumber.

Good is an under statement.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Before I read your post Sco that's exactly what I was gonna say... wow, I think we're on to something here. And between his truck and Rad's this book could be shipped everywhere in no time. "The Adventures of Big Stu" $29.95 The inside cover could be all of us with comments from the Grille recommending the book, saying all kinds of stuff about Stu and how cool we think the book is, maybe pics of chicken wings in our hands and some slinky unknown beverage. Cyndy, Tammy and Gus pointing at Stu as he humbly sits in a booth, us holding out our copies of the book for his autograph while he sits in the middle of us all and motions 'no no' with one hand, and draws us closer with the other... it would sell big time :superman:

Thanks guys seriously I started writing a book back in 2000 when I first moved down here and it was a bad winter the worst in 15 years here. I was sorta semi retired having sold my property in the upstate of SC and my racing operation. Was actually boring because we knew a few people and down here if the weather is bad here the locals do not go out except for essentials. So it was a boring winter so I started writing some. You guys have sorta inspired me to go back to it. I actually had a lady I met that was an English teacher read what I had written and she knew nothing about golf but she liked it. I worried about my grammar etc but she told me that is what editors are for. One of the reasons I abandoned the book was that some of the stories ran parallel with a book called Drive for Show and putt for Dough memors of a golf hustler by Leon Crump. A lot of the stories I was there first hand and witnessed and my Dad is actually in the book. I actually started my book before I ever read Leon's. I grew up around Leon and he and my Dad were best of friends that bird hunted and dealt in bird dogs together. I have actually talked to a lady at my church who is a published author. Yep you guys have inspired me to start back

Baked peaches.

Sour dough bread.

Batons of cucumber.

I am actually fixing to have some in about 10 minutes with corned beef hash soaked in Worchestershire sauce of course

Thanks guys seriously I started writing a book back in 2000 when I first moved down here and it was a bad winter the worst in 15 years here. I was sorta semi retired having sold my property in the upstate of SC and my racing operation. Was actually boring because we knew a few people and down here if the weather is bad here the locals do not go out except for essentials. So it was a boring winter so I started writing some. You guys have sorta inspired me to go back to it. I actually had a lady I met that was an English teacher read what I had written and she knew nothing about golf but she liked it. I worried about my grammar etc but she told me that is what editors are for. One of the reasons I abandoned the book was that some of the stories ran parallel with a book called Drive for Show and putt for Dough memors of a golf hustler by Leon Crump. A lot of the stories I was there first hand and witnessed and my Dad is actually in the book. I actually started my book before I ever read Leon's. I grew up around Leon and he and my Dad were best of friends that bird hunted and dealt in bird dogs together. I have actually talked to a lady at my church who is a published author. Yep you guys have inspired me to start back

Couple of thoughts my friend. Just one man's opinion here.

From my seat - if you just did it in the spirit of sharing, not to get rich, be an orator, a comedian, a historian... if you just sat down and did exactly what you do with us here in the Grille... you would get enormous satisfaction from that. If it makes you one thin dime or not would be secondary to the opportunity for Stu to just be Stu - just like you are here with us.

The Stu we know lays down stuff that's hard not to read. It sort of dumps right out of your soul. We all look forward to it.

I said what I said about not being a comedian or statesman or with designs of getting rich for a reason. Sometimes when people write - they try to impress people in that effort. So a writer can end up falling on his own sword. He's suddenly trying almost too hard to dress it up to impress the reader. It can suddenly become pretentious without the writer intending as much.

The Stu we know is never going to be "that" kind of writer. And THAT is why I'd encourage you to do it. And what would be left behind is one heck of a little legacy that would live on long after you're time comes and goes. And btw - check into the subject of "vanity publishing" and ways to privately publish a book. What has been happening for too long on this planet are these "clearing houses" known as publishing companies who get to decided what gets printed.

You don't need their stamp of approval. You're OGA - so screw those rules of engagement. Once you have it laid down you could become your own publisher. It's a topic I think you'd get a kick out of finding out more about. Being your own publisher has "Stu" written all over it.

You can do it Stu! My brother wrote a book, he published it on Kindle. It's a whole comedy about our whacky childhood in the 60's complete with all the characters and events, it centers around our adventures with our alcoholic stepfather. (names changed). If you wanna see what life was like back then in a regular early 60's neighborhood this is the book "I Never Learned to Dance" Anyway, Stu, you really can do it too...

Chapter 1 - Diary of a Grillster

I awoke at 5:30 AM. Road my bike down a country lane until some "unreasonable" dude ran me into a ditch. So I stumbled home and tried re-gipping "sixty someping" vintage clubs when I halfway sliced one thumb-off". I asked my dentist friend if I should move to a location where bike riding wasn't so dangerous and he told me that idea sucks. So I decided to take up curling but my broom smelled like diesel fumes. I wanted to eat a little breakfast and it turned out this server named Cindy has a last name - Crawford. She wanted to take lessons but the rest of the gang in the Grille trashed the idea so she and I changed the subject to Australian wildlife before things got too heated.

Next thing I know, some redneck shows up. He's got a sound board strapped to his arse and he starts sniffing my broom. Cindy calls the bouncer (Gus) over to make sure things don't spin out of control and before you know it, we learn Gus owes the sound board dude 40 bucks from a bet in 1990 in some place where crepe myrtles are dirty.

Another truck pulls up out back in the loading zone and out climbs a guy, a lady, and a dog. It took a dump. She pointed at him and said do NOT pull that man's finger.

Things were going pretty well when one guy who had recently moved to Arizona told all Canadians in the room to either start playing right handed or beat it. That didn't sit well with a Midwestern fella who also thought the world spins from right to left.

So to just get Cindy Crawford calmed down - we all sang the Grille theme song of our choice... badly... and out of tune. Stone cold sober and the worst sounding excuse for music ever imagined. But we all loved it.

That was today. Stay tuned for chapter two.

Must fold little white lunch bags with so they have that "collar" at the top. Must scoop a little sand and place candle in each bag. Must rinse and repeat for luminary night in the hood. Must not burn down the hood as folks have no sense of humor about that one. Must wake tomorrow and remove all spent luminaries thereby making the trash can heavy and full.

Must remember to ask the wife to pull trash can to curb Monday eve.

Tee hee.

Merry Christmas!

Threads you're glad you didn't start...

Made the wife take out the trash - ended up in Wriggs basement tapping SOS on his drain pipes. :blink:

Two and half hours into putting up the tree, and POP has ground to a halt. Time to take some pics of "The Boy" decked out in his holiday finery.

The Baby Jax as Christmas prop. And being a hambone while surrounded by Mom and Grams, who are arranging the decorations.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

Just stopping in (from the freezing rain in P-Town) to say Happy Holidays, Grillsters! A round of eggnog for all! And put it on Reason's tab!

TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

Registered Bladeocrat
Outlaw Golf Association Member #7

Baked peaches.

Sour dough bread.

Batons of cucumber.

I am actually fixing to have some in about 10 minutes with corned beef hash soaked in Worchestershire sauce of course

Something else in common Stu, we buy Worcestershire by the dozen. One of our favourite breakfasts is thick sliced ham off the bone, fried in the pan to get a good caramelisation on the outside and three easy over eggs, then soak it in the good stuff, sop it all up with sour dough bread.

Another favourite is flapjacks, bacon and maple syrup. My mouth is dripping just thinking of them.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Two and half hours into putting up the tree, and POP has ground to a halt. Time to take some pics of "The Boy" decked out in his holiday finery.

The Baby Jax as Christmas prop. And being a hambone while surrounded by Mom and Grams, who are arranging the decorations.

What a cute looking young one, must have good looking parents.

We always put our tree up on the first Sunday in December, plenty of decorations on it. Correction, their used to be plenty of decorations until, we were invaded by two absolutely mad Siamese cats that run round in a demented fashion climbing everything in sight. Only young so we are hoping they settle down.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Baked peaches.

Sour dough bread.

Batons of cucumber.

Something else in common Stu, we buy Worcestershire by the dozen. One of our favourite breakfasts is thick sliced ham off the bone, fried in the pan to get a good caramelisation on the outside and three easy over eggs, then soak it in the good stuff, sop it all up with sour dough bread.

Another favourite is flapjacks, bacon and maple syrup. My mouth is dripping just thinking of them.

Man I love kids! Especially perfect ones like this guy! Going to end up arrested in public places for staring and grinning at them.

We had our grandkids over last night, had food and Christmas music on and let them do the decorating for us. We decided since we'd never done that before to make it a tradition. They did a pretty good job...

Won't ask if that's a live tree or not - she's a beaut either way. Must be the greatest thing to have them all gathered around - placing ornaments - having those moments together.

Mrs. Reason and I went for the artificial tree about four years ago. Don't know if anyone here has done it - but one thing about a live tree - once you're done with them and they start to dry out - you can trim a few limbs off to make almost explosive kindling.

Ya know - I've found those little tidbits found in the bottom of the artificial tree box - those don't exactly ignite. Sort of melt and stink the place up. What's up with that? LMAO.

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)