Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

I think that Evnroll has changed the grip on these, does anyone have any pics of the new grip?

I have a pulled one. I can take a picture tonight. Its much heavier at around 115g and it is more of a pistol grip than the original winn that Evnroll used

Titleist TSR2 - TPT Nitro 16lo
Taylormade SIM Ti 3w - Tensei 1k Black 85tx
Taylormade SIM Ti 5w - Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Cobra Tec Hybrid 2 - Kai'li 90tx

Cobra Tec Hybrid 4 - Aldila Tour Black 105tx
Srixon ZX5/ZX& Mkii 5-PW - Project X 6.5

Callaway Jaws Raw 50s, 54s, 58z - BGT ZNE 130

Putter - LAB something or another

I thought it was just a midsize Winn pistol?

They switched from the Winn and the counterweight to a heavy grip only as I understand. They might be able to fill custom requests though.

For all putters now, or just the new ones for 2017?

Not sure exactly. From other posts in this thread (page 6 or 7), people who have been to the headquarters mentioned evnroll moving to a different putter. Sounds like all current and future putters will have the heavier weight grip and no counterweight.

If someone called or emailed, they might get a better answer. These details should also be clarified when the left hands and the new models release in March.

Have Fun - Ready Golf - Repair Divots/Marks - FORE

I thought it was just a midsize Winn pistol?

They switched from the Winn and the counterweight to a heavy grip only as I understand. They might be able to fill custom requests though.

For all putters now, or just the new ones for 2017?

Not sure exactly. From other posts in this thread (page 6 or 7), people who have been to the headquarters mentioned evnroll moving to a different putter. Sounds like all current and future putters will have the heavier weight grip and no counterweight.

If someone called or emailed, they might get a better answer. These details should also be clarified when the left hands and the new models release in March.

Just spoke with them yesterday on the grip. They said all production putters will come with the newer "Superstroke" like grip. It has a good feel to it, tested it out in the PGA Tour Superstore in Irvine. As was said earlier it has more of a flat spot on top as opposed to the more rounded Winn grip.

If anyone in GA is interested in an ER-2 in mint shape, head down to PGA SS in Duluth GA. I purchased a 385 gram from them and had it extended to 34" and kept the counter weight in it. Brand new SS grip as well. I traded it back. I wanted to buy in to this putter but we just didn't get along on the course. The exact thing this putter is supposed to do, distance control, didn't work for me. I am a decent putter but I found I had to hit the ball a decent amount harder and it just threw off my stroke. I lost confidence in it quick and only had it for a few weeks. I just had a hard time rolling putts instead of hitting putts. Once it got into my head, back to the old Odyssey I went. Comfort zone. I played Rife putters for a long time and wanted this to be my last putter. Maybe some time in the future I can try it again.

If anyone in GA is interested in an ER-2 in mint shape, head down to PGA SS in Duluth GA. I purchased a 385 gram from them and had it extended to 34" and kept the counter weight in it. Brand new SS grip as well. I traded it back. I wanted to buy in to this putter but we just didn't get along on the course. The exact thing this putter is supposed to do, distance control, didn't work for me. I am a decent putter but I found I had to hit the ball a decent amount harder and it just threw off my stroke. I lost confidence in it quick and only had it for a few weeks. I just had a hard time rolling putts instead of hitting putts. Once it got into my head, back to the old Odyssey I went. Comfort zone. I played Rife putters for a long time and wanted this to be my last putter. Maybe some time in the future I can try it again.

Could have been the extremely heavy head at 34"? That putter must have been in the F range for swing weight which is crazy heavy! In my experience, the heavier the head is, the harder it is to have good distance control with your putts.

I just ordered my LH ER2 yesterday and I have to say Steve and Travis were very helpful. 34" with a 355 gram head and pistol grip. Can't wait for the season to start.

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

Could have been the extremely heavy head at 34"? That putter must have been in the F range for swing weight which is crazy heavy! In my experience, the heavier the head is, the harder it is to have good distance control with your putts.

Possibly but my gamer is an Odyssey 1W tank which weighs 385 grams as well. That is why I went with that head.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that the website is partially updated. The new models are pictured on the homepage, though no information on left handed models (they do exist though!).

Glad that I went with the ER5 over the ER8. The 5 has less toe hang, which I prefer.

Shout out to Travis at Evnroll. I bombarded him with emails and even a phone call yesterday about ordering an er7 and he was so helpful. I already own the er2 and love it, but I'm 100% buying the er7, as well partially due to the great customer service.

Ping G 400 Max 9 degree w/ Proforce VTS Black 7s
Cobra F7 14.5 degree w/ Elements Chrome 7s
Cleveland Classic 18 degree hybrid w/ Fuji Fuel 95s
4-PW Srixon 585 and 785 AW w/ nippon modus 120,
Cleveland RTX4 54 and 58 w/ nippon modus 125 wedge shaft
Putter: Evnroll ER2 35'
Ball: TM TP5x or Pro V1x

I also had an awesome experience by calling out to Evnroll and eventually I talked with Travis. I am six hours from a fitting center ( mid America ) so I just explained it was a bit of a haul to go get fit. That said, Travis walked me through what he thought would be a good fit for me ( ER2 ) and I do have a local golf shop in town. He said he could get on the phone with the golf shop and they would work on fitting me on the phone. I went ahead and prepaid for the putter ( he said they were basically already sold out ) and it shipped on Wednesday and will be to me tomorrow. I have to say without question that was the best service I have had out of a club company. Hopefully the putter is what i think it will be and I will love it.

He did say that superstroke is making the new grips, and they are kind of a customer grip that evnroll designed. I am interested to see it. I will try to toss a pic up of it as well...

Love my new lefty ER2. Travis was as good as it gets in helping me get it very quickly considering the left hand models even being sold yet. First class company all the way !

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

Hopefully Evnroll continues the roll that they are on (horrible pun intended).

From the initial roll-out, to the new models and left-handed versions, Evnroll seems to be keeping an even keel. Start small, provide excellent customer service, and test the market. I am seeing that their models are out of stock, and then replenishing. Obviously they are selling. On the secondary market, I am not seeing ebay flooded with models. People seem to be keeping them (obviously not for everyone).

Yes, I realize that not having a Tour presence hurts their image to the ego ho's. It will be interesting to see where they go from here....

Can someone with an ER1 and someone with an ER2 please measure the "width" of the putters? i mean along the sole, from face edge to back edge. i'd like to know how much wider the ER2 is compared to the ER1 and how different the ER1 may be compared to my current blade

Just measured my ER2 and the head is 1 5/8" deep (face edge to back edge). And in case you're interested, the length of the head is 4 1/4" (edge of toe to edge of heel).

Can someone with an ER1 and someone with an ER2 please measure the "width" of the putters? i mean along the sole, from face edge to back edge. i'd like to know how much wider the ER2 is compared to the ER1 and how different the ER1 may be compared to my current blade

I'm meant to put them here but I posted some pics of my new ER2 alongside my Odyssey 1W. They are in he fitting thread. There is a link a little ways up.

Not sure if it helps but FYI.

Practically sold out every where I look... Whats the wait time for back order?

I tried to buy a 35" ER2 on the EVNROLL website this past Fri afternoon but it was showing "out of stock" so I signed up to be notified when new stock became available. Low and behold I received a notification email on Saturday morning that 35" ER2's were now available so I immediately logged in and bought one. Can't claim that will be the same experience for everyone but it worked out really well from my perspective!!