2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

Yeah please update on the ER5 sound, because the sound from Crossfield's video was horrendous.

Can anybody speculate as to why the ER2 seems to be the best performing putter in all tests? I figure it's slightly less forgiving than something like ER5/6/7 so those higher HC testers would hole more putts using that than a blade, albeit a slightly larger one.

I just got the ER5. The ting sound is definitely muted. There still is a slight ting but nothing like it was previously.

Cool. I'm not super concerned, they offer a 7 day full money back policy, so if I buy any of these putters and am not satisfied, Travis said no questions asked they take it back (obviously in 100% perfect condition). I may end up buying 3 or 4 and getting fit, then returning the ones I don't get on with as well. PGATSS is the only place near me with a SAM machine, and odds of them carrying all of the lefty models are slim to none.

I considered doing the same thing with 2 models. Travis said there'd be a $25 restock on the custom putter I ordered if I returned that but overall, it's a great way to figure out which option is best for your preference.

Just received the ER5 today and the "ting" associated with the putter from some of the earlier videos/reviews is completely gone. I've been hitting putts of varying lengths with a V1x and there is no "ting" whatsoever. By the way, the putter looks just as good in person as on the website.

Cobra LTD X

Titleist TSi2 3W

PXG Hybrid 17/22

Srixon ZX5 5 iron

Srixon ZX7  6-PW

Ping Glide Wedges 2.0 50/54/58

Mizuno M Craft I or IV

Just received the ER5 today and the "ting" associated with the putter from some of the earlier videos/reviews is completely gone. I've been hitting putts of varying lengths with a V1x and there is no "ting" whatsoever. By the way, the putter looks just as good in person as on the website.

Would you take a picture of the cavity on the bottom and the grip and post? Curious to see the changes. Thank you if you are able!

Have Fun - Ready Golf - Repair Divots/Marks - FORE

I received mine yesterday, however I ordered the standard 34" and received a 34" with the 355g head. Guess I'll be contacting them about not receiving the 370g.

It would be worth a call to Evnroll. They may have switched the weights of the heads with the lengths, since they are no longer counterbalancing the putters. If the new grip is lighter than the old one with the counterbalance, then they do not need to offer the heavier head. The most important factor is if it works for you as is.

I contacted them and they're going to send me the 370g putter. I guess now I'll have a day or so to compare the two to see which works better for me since I bought this thing blind haha!

Nice to be able to compare at least!

Got the ER2 off the BST and I'm loving the roll and the feel of the putter! But does anyone feel that the club sets up a little bit open when you first put it on the ground? I've noticed it sometimes when I'm putting inside (i'm in central mass, and we got over a foot of snow yesterday so I have nothing else to compare to). Or am I just crazy from the lack of real golf?

Titleist TSi3 Ventus TR Blue 6s - TBD upgrade

Titleist TSi2 3W Venus TR Blue 7s - TBD upgrade

Callaway Apex 16 3 Hybrid Ventus HB Blue 9x

Callaway Apex Pro 4i, CB 5i-10i DG 120 X100

Titleist Vokey SM10 50F/54S/60S DG S300

Ping Anser PLD vs L.A.B. MEZZ.1

Curiosity got the best of me. Fitting booked for Tuesday, will see what happens. :blush2:

My guess is you will go home with less money. :)

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

Got my er7 today at 33" head says 385 grams on the bottom. It looks great. Will take it to the putting green Sunday.

Ping G410 lst diamana bf
Ping g410lst 3 wood accra tz6
Epic flash 5 wood tensei blue
ping g410 tensei hybrid
Epon 705 5-gw Oban ct115
Callaway MD5 54/58
taylormade my spider 
ping hoofer
tp5x

I have had my er2 for about a week, and regrettably the weather has been so cold, I have only been able to get to an actual putting green 1 time. I have been using an Odyssey backstryke blade for about 2 years or so, and have not found anything during that time to kick it out of the bag.......until now. I can't really put a finger on it, But this putter instills confidence when standing over the ball. That could be attributed to many things, it could be due to the many rave reviews I have read about this putter including the glowing MGS article, it could be the review by Rick Shiels, or it could be the fact that I spent $350 on this putter...whatever the reason, I just feel confident with this in my hand. I have been putting in my garage for the last week on a putting carpet I have laid down, so I am getting used to the feel and speed the ball comes off the face. I am putting this putter in my bag this weekend for a 2 man Shamble tournament that my buddy and I have won 2 out of the last 3 years....that is how good I feel about this putter. I will report back on the results after this weekend.

PING G430 LST 9* 
Srixon 13.5* 
Adams LS 19* 
Srixon ZX7/ZX5 Nippon Tour 125s
Odyssey Backstryke blade 
PING/Cleveland 54* 58*

ER7 34" on the way...had the benefit of rolling it first, as a small local shop actually carries nearly all models, and for me the 7 set up more squarely than the ER6.

I'm trying to decide between these two and i can't try them out anywhere first. Can you explain how the er6 sat less square? More open or closed?

Thanks!

My putter is waiting for me at FedEx. Can't wait to get it after work.

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS Driver 10.5D (Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6x) 
:taylormade-small: Qi10 3 Fairway 15.0D (Tensei AV Raw Blue 75tx) 

Callaway   Apex UW 19.0D (Tensei AV Raw Blue 85tx)
:taylormade-small: P7MC/P770 Irons (KBS $-Taper 120s) (5-PW)/(4i) Lamkin Crossline Cord (All Metals / Irons)
 :taylormade-small:MG4 Wedges 50.09, 56.12, 60.08 (KBS $-Taper 120s)
:titleist:Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2 33.5" - Lamkin Deep Etched Cord

ER7 34" on the way...had the benefit of rolling it first, as a small local shop actually carries nearly all models, and for me the 7 set up more squarely than the ER6.

I'm trying to decide between these two and i can't try them out anywhere first. Can you explain how the er6 sat less square? More open or closed?

Thanks!

For me, the ER6 tended to shift closed at address...the 7 didn't. FWIW, both were 34"...don't get me wrong, I liked the feel of both, but couldn't get comfortable with the 6.

I wish there was a golf store near me that carried these, I'd like to give one a roll to see how they perform.

I was at Golf MD today in Lenexa, KS. They said they may consider carrying them.

Were you getting fit for your ER2? Wondering how much their putter fittings are... Sent them an email asking but never heard back.

After a lot of considering I have an ER8 coming to me shortly. Going to get it dialed in (probably go with a shorter length this time at 33") as soon as it arrives.

Ping G430 Max Driver
Callaway Paradym 3HL Fairway

Titleist TSR2 5 Fairway
Titleist U505 4
Titleist T200 5, T150 6, T100 7-GW
Mizuno T22 54D, 60X

Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser

Thanks!

For me, the ER6 tended to shift closed at address...the 7 didn't. FWIW, both were 34"...don't get me wrong, I liked the feel of both, but couldn't get comfortable with the 6.

Thanks!

I wish there was a golf store near me that carried these, I'd like to give one a roll to see how they perform.

I was at Golf MD today in Lenexa, KS. They said they may consider carrying them.

Were you getting fit for your ER2? Wondering how much their putter fittings are... Sent them an email asking but never heard back.

I've called golf md asking if they carried evnroll as well... they shot it down pretty fast about a month ago so im glad to hear they might consider it. I also talkes to Travis at evnroll and he told me they could ship several different styles to golf md, have them do a putter fitting on the one i want to go with then id have to pay for return shipping unless golf md decided to keep the others to try to sell. I haven't decided on that yet as it's about a 45 min drive for me and i dont know how much the putter fitting is either.

Got my er2 and let's just say my Odyssey beat it out. I wanted to love the ER2 but I'm afraid the Odyssey strikes again. It amazes me it's best out 6+ custom putters and now the Evnroll.

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS Driver 10.5D (Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6x) 
:taylormade-small: Qi10 3 Fairway 15.0D (Tensei AV Raw Blue 75tx) 

Callaway   Apex UW 19.0D (Tensei AV Raw Blue 85tx)
:taylormade-small: P7MC/P770 Irons (KBS $-Taper 120s) (5-PW)/(4i) Lamkin Crossline Cord (All Metals / Irons)
 :taylormade-small:MG4 Wedges 50.09, 56.12, 60.08 (KBS $-Taper 120s)
:titleist:Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2 33.5" - Lamkin Deep Etched Cord

Got my er2 and let's just say my Odyssey beat it out. I wanted to love the ER2 but I'm afraid the Odyssey strikes again. It amazes me it's best out 6+ custom putters and now the Evnroll.

C'mon man! Give the ER2 a chance. :) How many rounds did you play with the Evnroll?

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

C'mon man! Give the ER2 a chance. :) How many rounds did you play with the Evnroll?

What about it? How did it beat it out. What odyssey model?

I had the exact opposite result. My new er2 beat out my "firmly in the bag" Odyssey backstryke blade. I was finally able to make it to the putting green today, and just as the roll board showed in my local fitters shop, I was rolling the ball better with the er2. I typically use a putting line on my ball, and once I got serious on comparing the 2 putters, and started lining up my putts, I found that the er2 was better at holding its line than the odyssey. My misses were much smaller with the er2 as well. I have a 2 man tourney tomorrow, so the first on course test will begin in a little over 12 hours. I typically do not find blade Putters easy to line up, however that is not the case with the er2. The feel is better off the face as well, as the Odyssey I have has a ridiculously soft insert that feels a bit on the mushy side.

PING G430 LST 9* 
Srixon 13.5* 
Adams LS 19* 
Srixon ZX7/ZX5 Nippon Tour 125s
Odyssey Backstryke blade 
PING/Cleveland 54* 58*