Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

Glad to post these! The Winn 1.18 came with a counterbalance weight (unfortunately I didn't ask them how much it weighed) but I have to say I like the overall balance of my ER2 with the newer issued, heavier grip (non-Winn). It just goes back and through more effortlessly. Haven't been able to get onto a real green for a comparo yet given we're in New England and still dealing with a very sloppy (and uncooperative) spring. Have only been able to roll them on our WellPutt mat. I can tell that I get more rollout on mishits than I did with my previous SC Red X2.

Glad to post these! The Winn 1.18 came with a counterbalance weight (unfortunately I didn't ask them how much it weighed) but I have to say I like the overall balance of my ER2 with the newer issued, heavier grip (non-Winn). It just goes back and through more effortlessly. Haven't been able to get onto a real green for a comparo yet given we're in New England and still dealing with a very sloppy (and uncooperative) spring. Have only been able to roll them on our WellPutt mat. I can tell that I get more rollout on mishits than I did with my previous SC Red X2.

Thanks for the pics! For what it's worth, I believe the weight is 30 grams per evnroll.

Ping G 400 Max 9 degree w/ Proforce VTS Black 7s
Cobra F7 14.5 degree w/ Elements Chrome 7s
Cleveland Classic 18 degree hybrid w/ Fuji Fuel 95s
4-PW Srixon 585 and 785 AW w/ nippon modus 120,
Cleveland RTX4 54 and 58 w/ nippon modus 125 wedge shaft
Putter: Evnroll ER2 35'
Ball: TM TP5x or Pro V1x

I rolled these for the first time today. The performance was impressive. I realize that feel is a personal thing, but to me, the feel was a bit off on some of the models. The store did not have the 2017 models, but of the previous models, the ER5 and ER6 felt the most solid. The ER1 and ER2 felt "tingy" and thin, though the performance was there.

I don't know if I can verify the long term performance, but the ball seemed to find the hole quite a bit more easily. I would really like to try the ER7. if it has the more solid feel, I bet that is a nice flat stick.

Oh, and the new grips are nice!

I played my second full round with my ER2 today - The first round took some getting use to on the longer putts with the lighter set up I went with. That being said, I had one of my better putting days in recent memory and burned about 4 or 5 edges still.

The dot system, while I admit probably not for everyone, has actually been really effective for me. I've spent about an hour or two a day the past two days at Torrey Pines practicing and utilizing the dots has produced the results they claim it does. Whether b/c that helps me align the putt more accurately or the ball actually hold the line better I can't really tell. I do know for certain that I made the same putt countless times and often the putt lined up on the respective dot would end up in the cup or miss just high, while playing it straight away would end up below the hole. I found this to be most effective on shorter putts of 3-8ft range - Like I said I am not sure if this is an alignment issue of my own that has been improved or if it is the legitimate effects of the grooves like Evnroll claims. I suspect you would need some high tech gear that I do not have access too to truly asses that.

TaylorMade Stealth 7.25º | Fujikura Ventus Black 6X
TaylorMade SIM2 13.5º | Diamana Thump 75X
Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5º | Diamana Thump 85X
Titleist T100s | Dynamic Gold X7
TaylorMade MG3 50º, 55º, 60º Hi Toe  | Dynamic Gold X7
PXG One & Done | Armlock

what is up with the dot system? and which grip will the newer ER2 come with, I got one on order. And is it counter balanced?

It's the grip on the right in the photos above. It is counterbalanced, but it is done so through the total weight of the grip, not a singular weight in the butt of the shaft.

The dot system is essentially set up to help the ball hold the line of the putt - Line up with the left dot for left to right putts, and vice versa for right to left. Like I said don't know how much physical evidence there is, but I have noticed an improvement on my left to right putts especially as I have struggled mightily with playing enough break in those. Travis did say if you tend to over read putts you should stick with the standard alignment line.

PXG One & Done | Armlock

I've had the same Scotty for about 10 years now, and at one point I never thought it would leave the bag; however, I've been feeling in the last year or so that I wanted a heavier putter. The Scotty is 350g, but I'm 6'2" 220 so it still felt light to me. I started looking at some of the Scotty's with the heavier weights in the soles, then looked at Piretti's, but really didn't like how high pitched they were, then looked at the new Toulon's with the different weights and thought I would pull the trigger on one of those until one day, I walked into the pga superstore and saw some new putters huddled around an Evnroll staff bag. Curiously I sifted through them and spotted the #2 model with the longer flange, which has always suited my eye. I picked one up and was pleasantly surprised at the heavier weight. I've always used 35" putters, but seem to choke up a fair amount, so as I looked, sure enough there was a 34" waiting. It was still in the wrapper, so after asking one of the guys if it was okay, I took the plastic off and started rolling some putts. Right away I noticed that it had a slightly firmer feel than I was used to, but I was okay with it. I had my clubs in my car, so I ran out and grabbed my putter to compare the two. On shorter putts I saw really no difference, until I started rolling some 15-20 footers. Immediately I saw how much more consistent my distance was with the Evnroll, and I was even hitting it more on line, which I credit to the longer sight line on the flange. After all of 15 minutes, I walked up to the counter to buy this bad boy. Thankfully with the nicer weather hitting Minnesota, I've been able to get out and play a few rounds and I couldn't be happier with my decision! I've made a couple bombs already, something that I haven't done in the last few seasons. Sorry for rambling, but I'm just extremely happy about this putter, and I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon!

Thanks for the pics! For what it's worth, I believe the weight is 30 grams per evnroll.

Weight is definitely 30g. I weighed it on a digital scale a few nights ago.

TSR2 8*, Diamana BG 60TX

TSR1 15*, Diamana BF 80TX

TSR1 20°, Atmos TS Blue HB 8x 
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil 110

JPX 923 Forged  5-P, DG120 X100
RTX6  50, 54, 58 MID (AMT White X100)
Odyssey Eleven S
Tour BX

this thread is killing me. where are you guys all getting yours? which retailers?

sucks there are no stores carrying this within a few hundred miles of me.

I ordered mine right from Evnroll without trying one. No regrets.

Titleist TSR 2  9°

Taylormade V-Steel 3 wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

I also ordered directly and used code Tour Striker for 10% off. I blindly chose the ER2 and am very happy so far.

Callaway Paradym 9*
TaylorMade SiM Max Rocket 14*

Srixon ZX 2 hybrid 16* and 4 hybrid 22*
Srixon ZX7 MKII 5-PW
Cleveland RTX ZipCore6 50, 54, 58
Evnroll EV5.1 with Stability Tour Black
Titleist ProV1X
Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder | Garmin Approach S70 Watch

FedEx dropped this off today. This was ordered on 3/8 when I was out there for a fitting. I knew it would be a while before it arrived as they didnt have any for shipping at the time. It was supposed to come with the grip uninstalled. Its 33.5", 1 deg loft, 67.5 lie 370g. They call the grip a Karakal grip. Never heard of the company but they have a website. I have a Midslim2.0 that I'll install this weekend. Only time for a few putts on the practice green.

Woods: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9*, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S / TM Stealth Plus+, 15*, TM Stealth 2, 21* both w/MCA Diamana Thump 75S
Hybrid: PXG 0317 X Proto 4H & 5H, Xcaliber RTI75 S

Irons: Takomo IRON 101, 6-PW, Accra T90i S
Wedges: Cleveland CBX ZipCore  48* Accra T90i S, 53* & 58*, Accra T100i S
Putter: LAB Golf EF3, Accra graphite, 34", Press II 3*

Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag/Cart: Callaway Fairway 14 Stand Bag / Clicgear 4.0 / Alphard Club Booster V2 / V2 Swivel Kit
Accessories: Arccos 360 / Garmin G80 / Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized

Yea, the Er5 is a SS body. So it'd have to be painted or coated, but not anodized like the 6. Likely not happening

Woods: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9*, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S / TM Stealth Plus+, 15*, TM Stealth 2, 21* both w/MCA Diamana Thump 75S

Bag/Cart: Callaway Fairway 14 Stand Bag / Clicgear 4.0 / Alphard Club Booster V2 / V2 Swivel Kit

Blew it off tonight. The grip is very nice, but I like the SS Mid-slim 2.0 much better. The original SW was D4, its E4 with the SS and no butt weight. Letting it dry before I stick the weight in, but should be more like D5-6 after the 50g weight.

Anyone know how much the swingweight will be affected if I swap out the 117g grip to a superstroke 2.0 with the 355g head at 34"?

The Evnroll grip feels to heavy compared to 355 head weight.

[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Taylormade M2 with Project Hzrdus Black[/font][/b]
[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 915F 16.5°[/font][/b]
[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist T-MB 3i
Titleist AP2 716 4-PW
Callaway MD3 50, 54, 58[/font][/b]
[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Evnroll ER2[/font][/b]

Do these have presence on any tour (men or women), or is this just a small boutique brand?

They just recently got their approval to start gaining access to the tour events. Believe a number of LPGA gals have them in their bag and a couple of the men on the Champions Tour. I suspect with in the next 6 months or so you'll start seeing them pop up in the PGA bags as well.

PXG One & Done | Armlock

Anyone know how much the swingweight will be affected if I swap out the 117g grip to a superstroke 2.0 with the 355g head at 34"?

Are we talking the counter core grip with or with out butt weight. That grip in Midslim 2.0 is 60 grams. So with no weight you loose 57 grams. Each 4 gram lose will increase 1 swing weight point. I'm guessing you may be around D0 compared to mine, D4, [-15g (-7 points) on the head and +1/2" length (+3 points) net of -4.5 points].

So if you loose 57g (+14 or so points) on the grip that might put you at E4. Remember that your choices for butt weights go from 0, 25, 50 & 75. But all a big guess. You can get these factors here http://clubmaker-onl...ht.factors.html

Do these have presence on any tour (men or women), or is this just a small boutique brand?

Depends if Evnroll wants to pay. Most pros get paid for using a certain brand of toilet paper.

Titleist TSR 2  9°

Taylormade V-Steel 3 wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

Are we talking the counter core grip with or with out butt weight. That grip in Midslim 2.0 is 60 grams. So with no weight you loose 57 grams. Each 4 gram lose will increase 1 swing weight point. I'm guessing you may be around D0 compared to mine, D4, [-15g (-7 points) on the head and +1/2" length (+3 points) net of -4.5 points].

So if you loose 57g (+14 or so points) on the grip that might put you at E4. Remember that your choices for butt weights go from 0, 25, 50 & 75. But all a big guess. You can get these factors here http://clubmaker-onl...ht.factors.html

Thanks for the explanation. I'm talking about the counter core grip without butt weight. I normally play something in 350g range with a 50-60g grip and want something similar. I think right now the feel of the club head is too light for my taste.

[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Taylormade M2 with Project Hzrdus Black[/font][/b]
[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 915F 16.5°[/font][/b]
[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist T-MB 3i
Titleist AP2 716 4-PW
Callaway MD3 50, 54, 58[/font][/b]
[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Evnroll ER2[/font][/b]

Thanks for the explanation. I'm talking about the counter core grip without butt weight. I normally play something in 350g range with a 50-60g grip and want something similar. I think right now the feel of the club head is too light for my taste.

going with a much lighter grip will fix that feeling.

They just recently got their approval to start gaining access to the tour events. Believe a number of LPGA gals have them in their bag and a couple of the men on the Champions Tour. I suspect with in the next 6 months or so you'll start seeing them pop up in the PGA bags as well.

I believe part of the approval to have OEM representation on site at a tour event is that someone qualified for that event is using your equipment. This way it's not just a sales pitch to the players, its equipment support staff.

It is also a catch 22 as it is much easier to get a player to at least try your product if you have total access to them.

As Evnroll is Guerin Rife's latest putter company, he already has relationships with some players and agents that have used his prior products. That was mostly on the Champions tour and LPGA. I'm not sure we'll see him at PGA events, but the product is easily top tour ready, it's just a different game to get in those bags.

Stealth 2 10.5˚ Ventus TR Red 6-S
Stealth 15˚ Ventus TR Blue 7-S
Stealth 19˚Hy Ventus Blue 8-S
SIM DHY 4 Modus GOST 95
P770 5-PW MMT 105
MG Hi-Toe 3 50˚, 54˚, 58˚ MMT 125
Evnroll ER2v Mid Slant
TP5 Pix
Bushnell Pro X3