Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

I sold my ER2 for a couple reasons (had a PXG Mustang I thought I wanted to go with and ordered 34" and think I'd prefer 35"). Putted a few inside on the rug and really liked the ER2, one thing I wasn't a big fan of was the grip. The texture/feel was awesome, I didn't really like the counterbalance of it. I think I'm going to buy a 35" and if I do I will switch out the grip.

Srixon Z565, Miyazaki Kaula Kori 6x
Cobra F9 Aldila Tour Blue 75x
Cobra F7 19* and 23* hybrids
Cobra Amp Forged 5-PW KBS Tour S+
Vokey SM6 50F, 54F, 58M
Spider Tour Red

Put an order in at Golftown today for an ER2 34" 355g head with Pistol grip.

Got scared off with the counterbalanced grip based on what I read here. So when with the more traditional setup.

Shoutout to Phil at GT Moncton for all the help with the order. Also the $50 promo card for orders over $350 was the clincher.

As a business I don't understand how they can have no phone coverage. I returned my er2....waiting for a response on my credit and can't get in touch with anyone.

They are still a very small operation. I would try again.

I understand the frustration in terms of customer service. This is not ideal, though when they are making Callaway money, they can have the best CS in the world (Callaway and other companies still get bad CS reviews).

Good luck with the refund, and hope you find that grail putter!

Have Fun - Ready Golf - Repair Divots/Marks - FORE

As far as I know they are a VERY small outfit and the 2 main guys have been travelling with the Champions tour (started that in the last 1-2 weeks). I'll bet Travis is putting in 80 hour weeks right now. I know it's frustrating to not get a hold of someone and that they definitely are way under staffed but understand that the individuals who are indeed working there are working really hard.

Just keep trying to reach them.

As a business I don't understand how they can have no phone coverage. I returned my er2....waiting for a response on my credit and can't get in touch with anyone.

Go the email route. I talked to Travis by email last week and he said they are buried with orders and I don't believe they have a lot of manpower yet. Everytime I emailed them I got a email back no later than 24 hours. Good luck.

Titleist TSR 2  9°

Taylormade V-Steel 3 wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

As far as I know they are a VERY small outfit and the 2 main guys have been travelling with the Champions tour (started that in the last 1-2 weeks). I'll bet Travis is putting in 80 hour weeks right now. I know it's frustrating to not get a hold of someone and that they definitely are way under staffed but understand that the individuals who are indeed working there are working really hard.

I know for a fact this is spot on. Nothing wrong with practicing a little patience, otherwise there are thousands of other putters out there that would be happy to claim a spot in your bag.

TaylorMade Stealth 7.25º | Fujikura Ventus Black 6X
TaylorMade SIM2 13.5º | Diamana Thump 75X
Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5º | Diamana Thump 85X
Titleist T100s | Dynamic Gold X7
TaylorMade MG3 50º, 55º, 60º Hi Toe  | Dynamic Gold X7
PXG One & Done | Armlock

I know for a fact this is spot on. Nothing wrong with practicing a little patience, otherwise there are thousands of other putters out there that would be happy to claim a spot in your bag.

I am looking for a return/refund.....not a purchase. Thanks for the patience advice....but I need my refund so I can purchase one of the thousands of other putters out there or I will be putting with my foot.

I am looking for a return/refund.....not a purchase. Thanks for the patience advice....but I need my refund so I can purchase one of the thousands of other putters out there or I will be putting with my foot.

Actually if I put grooves on the toe of my footjoy it might be really consistent....

Actually if I put grooves on the toe of my footjoy it might be really consistent....

Do that then.

PXG One & Done | Armlock

Do that then.

Will report back with my results.....stay tuned.

Do we have to get the thread bogged down with CS issues..? We know they're a fledgling operation and it's very likely refunds are going to be way down the list of priorities.

I understand they offer a return policy and I'm sure they'll honor it. If you don't buy from a local retailer it can be drawn out.

I guess your argument would be that if you had known in the first place...sigh

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Titleist 917 D3 9.5° - GD Tour AD MJ 7TX
Titleist 917 F2 15° - Aldila Rogue Silver 70 S
Mizuno MP H4 3 Driving Iron - KBS Tour S
Titleist 718 AP3 4-PW - KBS Tour S+
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 50.12°S
Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 54.10°[/font]
[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX 3.0 [/font][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]58.09°
Scotty 2018 FB 1st of 500[/font]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Scotty 2018 Global Ltd Fastback[/font]

So back on topic of their putters. I hate the new grip (pure rubber weighs about 118grams). Am going to install a superstroke odyssey tank cruiser putter grip on it this weekend (68g with the option of 5, 15 or 25g screw in weight at the top). I think the feel and distance control will greatly improve. Will keep you posted on the comparison once I get the opportunity.

If case your wondering why I'm going with an unusual older model superstroke grip it's because I have the weight kit already and because superstroke only has 25/50/75g options in their new grips...way too big of gaps. So rather than go with a specific butt plug under the grip, this grip gives me 3 weight variations within 20 grams.

So back on topic of their putters. I hate the new grip (pure rubber weighs about 118grams). Am going to install a superstroke odyssey tank cruiser putter grip on it this weekend (68g with the option of 5, 15 or 25g screw in weight at the top). I think the feel and distance control will greatly improve. Will keep you posted on the comparison once I get the opportunity.

If case your wondering why I'm going with an unusual older model superstroke grip it's because I have the weight kit already and because superstroke only has 25/50/75g options in their new grips...way too big of gaps. So rather than go with a specific butt plug under the grip, this grip gives me 3 weight variations within 20 grams.

Gotta have the right butt plug, otherwise it never feels right. I too prefer the smaller weight range the Tank Cruiser grips offer, and wasn't a fan of the newer grip Evnroll is using. Really took the feel away from head IMO.

Vokey SM6 50F, 54F, 58M
Spider Tour Red

Gotta have the right butt plug, otherwise it never feels right

:ban:

Come on, although gross, that was pretty funny.

Sorry about that, trying to "work", look at golfwrx, and watch my 1 year old at the same time. Hit post a bit too soon before I could fully finish my thought.

Vokey SM6 50F, 54F, 58M
Spider Tour Red

100% funny. my emoji was facetious

I ordered an ER7 on Friday afternoon and it was delivered today around noon....fast shipping if you ask me since I am in KY. I took it out to the putting green. Putts off the face feel really soft, but the green was punched so I had a hard time judging distance.

Ping G425 Max w/Accra FX-250 M3 shaft
Taylormade AeroBurner Mini Driver 14 degree
Ping G30 5, and 7 Wood
Titlist VG3 Type-D 5-PW irons w/Nippon Zelos 7 shafts
Cleveland RTX-3 CB 48, 54, 58 (all 2 dot)
L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1 putter

So the original Winn Grips themselves weren't counter balanced, but there is a plug in the butt end of the shaft with a washer on it that held it in place. I can take a picture tonight when I get home if anyone needs to see it. I have replaced the Winn(cannot stand those grips) and have gone to the Superstroke with the 50 gram weight and playing it at 34".

I bought one of these early and met with Guerin at one of my local PGA Tour SS and he fit me, and we talked for well over an hour. I even got him to sign the headcover. Having owned a putter company and having seen the good and bad sides of the golf business it was awesome to add him to the list of good guys I have met in the golf business.

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 4 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Recoil 110 F5
  • GW - Ping Glide 4.0s 50* - Recoil 110 F5 | Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - LAB DF3 - Accra White | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

I had a fitting yesterday and left with an ER1. At 355g, it's a lot heavier than I am used to and I'm not used to fat grips either, but seeing as seemingly everyone around me is getting into heavy putters with fat grips, I figured I should probably get with the times and try this out for real and not just for five minutes in the shop. May replace the grip eventually, but wanted to give it a go for a while.

Hopefully I will adjust because there are other aspects of this putter that I really enjoy. Most importantly, I aim it really well. I knew even before this fitting that I aim light coloured blades the best, and it was confirmed yesterday again. I'm also not very fond of plumbers necks for short range putts and I prefer a half shaft offset, so those are two big boxes that it ticked. The amount of toe flow seemed very good for me and I got a good roll with it. It's a large looking putter, but looks and feels nice enough for me to be happy with it in the bag. So really, now it just comes down to if I can get comfortable controlling speed with such a heavy putter. I really hope so because it wasn't exactly free!

Regarding the grooves, my God I have no idea how effective they are, LOL. I purposely hit a few putts out of the center, but I have no idea how much help they are doing. I choose to believe they are super effective though. :bb:

Max

I ordered an ER7 on Friday afternoon and it was delivered today around noon....fast shipping if you ask me since I am in KY. I took it out to the putting green. Putts off the face feel really soft, but the green was punched so I had a hard time judging distance.

Lucky you I also ordered my ER 7 Friday and have yet to receive it and i live in the same state did they ever send a tracking #

Lucky you I also ordered my ER 7 Friday and have yet to receive it and i live in the same state did they ever send a tracking #

I received a FedEx notification. Never did hear anything from the company about the order. Mine took 5 business days to Illinois.

Ping G410 lst diamana bf
Ping g410lst 3 wood accra tz6
Epic flash 5 wood tensei blue
ping g410 tensei hybrid
Epon 705 5-gw Oban ct115
Callaway MD5 54/58
taylormade my spider 
ping hoofer
tp5x

I ordered the ER2 from the Evnroll website on Thursday, and received it on Tuesday. Pretty good turnaround time for a small understaffed company I thought. :) At any rate, it looks and feels great, although I think I am going to replace the massive grip. I just have never gotten on well with the huge grips. I don't mind a MidSize, but these jumbo ones are too much for my tastes.. Great looking putter, and great looking headcover. I love the magnetic closure, Velcro ones wear out...

Ping G430 LST 9*, Ka’ili White 60

TM Qi10 15*, Ventus TR Blue 60
Ping G430 19* hybrid, Kai’li White 80
Callaway Apex 21 4-AW, Pro Modus 3 Tour 120
Titleist SM9 52* F, Titleist SM10 58* D

Cameron Phantom X 11, 2021
Titleist ProV1

Got my refund and apology for delay because they are so busy. Good guys as I stated in an earlier post.

Glad it all finally worked out - What flat stick are you going with next?

PXG One & Done | Armlock