2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Tiger Arrested For DUI (NO POLITICS, RELIGION, PERSONAL ATTACKS, ...)

donuts

That full police report is scary. Tiger was blasted out of his mind. He could very easily have killed some people. He is fully complicit too after taking his drug cocktail and hitting the road. He should be locked up. I can't believe Tiger fans are defending his conduct.

He was locked up.

Hey, whats the most you ever had to drink and got behind the wheel?

Dont mean to put you on the spot but you seem pretty outspoken on this.

What's with all of you guys defending Tiger making it seem like everyone drives drunk? If you have driven drunk in the last 10-15 years you're as selfish as Tiger and should be locked up with him.

Nobody defending it. Nobody.

Ive lived in NYC since 1998 and rarely drive. And I sure dont drive if I drink. But I see the highways full of people from the suburbs, cars *full* of clowns driving down to "the club", and I doubt they are drinking club soda all night.

And you know plenty of guys who drive after drinking. And you know guys who have driven *loaded*. Did you call the cops on them?

So its fine to make your statements of shock and horror, but dont act like you couldnt pick up the phone and talk to someone who hasnt had a few drinks and drove in the past few months.

No I don't know anyone that has driven drunk in last 5 years. People I know have a designated driver who drinks soda or water while their spouse drinks or at family parties the kids drive the parents home if they had too much. It's not that complicated, in a car of 4 or 5, 1 person doesn't drink.

5 years?

So, you wanna lock up all the people you know who drank and drove in your own stated

"10-15 years" policy?

I applaud you dont drink and drive. But are you saying you *never* have?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't be in that out of it and not realize it before you get behind the wheel. He's lucky he didn't kill someone before he passed out.

What

If

He

Took

It

Right

Before

Leaving

And

It

Hit

Him

As

He

Was

Driving?

What

if

Russian

agents

slipped

him

a

roofie,

curbed

his

Benz,

slipped

him

behind

the

wheel,

and

tipped

the

cops?

Just

as

likely!

Callaway Razr Fit 11.5*   Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 65R

Ping G5 13.5*                  Aerotech Power Coil 50S                        

Innovex RLS 17* 4W    Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 Tipped R

Orlimar Black Ti 22* 4H   Litespeed R

Adams A7 5-GW   UST Proforce 85R

Golfsmith/Spalding Cash-In 55/12 SW    Cleveland Action Lite S     

Cleveland TA 900 gunmetal 60*  Nicklaus Driveshaft R+

Slotline Raider copper cobalt 35"

Sad that Tiger has gone from moving the needle to using the needle.

Bazinga punk!

Me (29yo Male). Sad thing is Tiger was legitimately my hero growing up. When I was a kid I had Tiger posters on my wall and read every book about him I could find, I knew all his stats, glued to the TV on the weekends....

Things are not as they were.

Eh, similar age, same thing growing up. I imported "How I Play Golf" to Bangkok for crying out loud! Now I can still appreciate his games- imo the best golfer to ever tee it up, but he has made some real bad choices. Driving DUI is indefensible.

He had no alcohol in his body. Just woke up from his painkillers, give him a break. He was NOT driving and that law is BS. I am neutral on Tiger but he has serious physical problems and takes painkillers for all those injuries like anyone else would do. Sad the news has nothing better to report.

Cause obviously there was no chance he could have killed numerous people driving absolutely zoooted out of his mind.

Listen we all love Tiger, but this guy in 2017 is a absolute trainwreck. It's time to stop defending him & start admitting his career is over & if he doesn't realize this his life might be over.

He needs to seek some help both Mentally & physically. He needs to hang up the clubs & become a full time dad. At this point anyone that thinks he will be competitive again is either still wearing Tiger blinders or they are just absolutely ignorant to who a mans body responds to 4 Back surgeries and 3 knee surgeries.

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 (@9.5) Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore+ 6S 
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15 (@14.50) Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.1S Tipped .5"
Callaway Apex "21" 19/3H Aldila Rogue Black TS95 Tipped .5"
Taylormade SLDR 4i DGSLS300S
Taylormade P750 7-PW P770 5i-6i DG AMT White S300
Taylormade MG2 52 DGTIS400, MG4TW 56/12 DGTIS400, & Tour Issued MG3 Hi Toe 60/09 DGTIS200 115
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2 34.5"
Bridgestone Tour B XS (Testing New TP5x)

That full police report is scary. Tiger was blasted out of his mind. He could very easily have killed some people. He is fully complicit too after taking his drug cocktail and hitting the road. He should be locked up. I can't believe Tiger fans are defending his conduct.

He was locked up.

I've never driven drunk. Since I was 22 (I'm 46 now), I've always had a job that would get me fired (or at least not promoted) if I had a DUI. And if I did drive drunk and get caught I'd have no problem with laws that would jail me and cause me to lose my job. I'd have no one to blame but myself.

Well, OTay, 'panky. Appreciate that.

He was locked up.

What's with all of you guys defending Tiger making it seem like everyone drives drunk? If you have driven drunk in the last 10-15 years you're as selfish as Tiger and should be locked up with him.

I've often speculated just how far Tiger could go without losing the True Believers. Now, there were many who refused to defend him during the serial adultery even though they gave him a pass for years for his on-course demeanor (I'm in that camp). There are still more, to their credit, who refuse to offer any justification for getting wasted and going for a drive. But the true Die-Hards, the ones who pray five times a day facing Jupiter Island, what would it take for them? I bet if video emerged of Tiger abusing his kids they would flood the forum with a lot of "We don't know what kind of pain Tiger's in" or "Hey, you once stole some envelopes from the office, who are you to judge him?" maybe even a little "His kid could have talked back, I know plenty of guys who smack their kids for a smart remark." I think the only thing Tiger could do to alienate those folks is if he came out and said "Jack is the GOAT." That would make them incensed.

When one takes a Percocet orally as prescribed, putting the pill in your mouth, taking a swig of a liquid and swallowing it, roughly 48% of that oxycodone gets into your system after the pill is metabolized and goes through one's system.

By dissolving it, one gets 92% of the narcotic into their system.

This is 100% false.

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JOKING !!!!!

I just used my last 6 pills to make a "Forged4ever Shooter" ??

Back when I had a ruptured disc in my neck, I used to grind my percs up and dissolve them in some OJ.

Called it HammerTime.

Dunno about the difference between digestion vs dissolution, but it seemed to start working faster for me.

I spoke to this earlier cept I used 4-6oz of hot water, let it dissolve, stirred it and "shot it."

You got 90-92% of the oxycodone in your system versus 48-50% taking it as prescribed!

Hammer Time Babeeeeee???

Cheers?

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

why is anyone sticking up for tiger at this point

How about sticking up for due process? I know its a foreign concept these days.

This.

All these people screaming for a draconian legal system who would be the first ones to demand leniency if they were caught up in it.

"But I'm not like THOSE people, THOSE people are criminals!"

Lol.

Well, we won't be seeing in near the top of the leaderboard again for a long, long time - if ever. The monkey's on his back now. Add that to the physical issues and it doesn't look good for him. I'm not a Tiger defender at all. But, I hope he gets his life together. Whether or not he's got the values for that, I have no idea.

You can't be in that out of it and not realize it before you get behind the wheel. He's lucky he didn't kill someone before he passed out.

What

If

He

Took

It

Right

Before

Leaving

And

It

Hit

Him

As

He

Was

Driving?

What

if

Russian

agents

slipped

him

a

roofie,

curbed

his

Benz,

slipped

him

behind

the

wheel,

and

tipped

the

cops?

Just

as

likely!

Of course!! The Russians!!!!

Not so bold prediction: Tomorrow's dash/body cam video will look bad- really bad. Steiny's silence and Tiger's statement late yesterday taking "full responsibility" don't make sense otherwise.

Callaway Razr Fit 11.5*   Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 65R

Ping G5 13.5*                  Aerotech Power Coil 50S                        

Innovex RLS 17* 4W    Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 Tipped R

Orlimar Black Ti 22* 4H   Litespeed R

Adams A7 5-GW   UST Proforce 85R

Golfsmith/Spalding Cash-In 55/12 SW    Cleveland Action Lite S     

Cleveland TA 900 gunmetal 60*  Nicklaus Driveshaft R+

Slotline Raider copper cobalt 35"

I thought last week he said he never felt better, so why take drugs that strong. Yes he could have been slipped something but probably not. Not sure we will ever find out but he F'''D up. Meds that strong your probably not allowed to drive anyway. Im a Tiger fan but he broke the law , most likely Cocaine my guess , Too Bad

m6 9 degree , tensai pro orange 70s , and epic flash sub zero rogue 60x
m4 3 wd, 15 degree rogue 125 msi 60 tour x  and epic flash sub zero hzrdus 70x,
818 h2 hybrid 19 degree ,tour spec blue 85s
taylor p790 17 degree
taylormade p760 3-pw
vokey 50--56--60
taylormade spider tour dj version and cleveland huntington beach number 1
epic green staff bag or taylormade flex lite 

Why is it so hard to believe that many, many make mistakes while under the influence? Some of you defend some moral high road without giving thought to the countless circumstances that led to that mistake. Alcohol and other drugs cause problems, for the first time user, casual user, and abuser alike. This crap happens every day and touches everyone. This shame blame game that you sit and type does nothing to help solve the issue, and my guess is that you get some satisfaction of trying to think of the wittiest retort in an effort to raise your forum credibility.

I know fathers and mothers, athletes, teachers, kids, students, family members, et. al. who do not have the ability to shake the grip of a drug. Addiction is messy, period.

Just saw a piece on a former pro football player who is helping to research cannabis as a pain reliever - even topical that does not give a high, but reduces pain. He reported that he and other players were given baggies full of pills before games, including Vicodin, which is profoundly over prescribed.

Opioids use is rampant, they are easy to get - legally and illegally..

Tiger is not the problem here..

Honma TR20 Vizard RED S

Callaway Fusion 3 Wood Recoil S

PXG 6-Gap TT Elevate S

Vokey SM8 50, 54, 58

Scotty Phantom X 5.5

How about sticking up for due process? I know its a foreign concept these days.

This.

All these people screaming for a draconian legal system who would be the first ones to demand leniency if they were caught up in it.

"But I'm not like THOSE people, THOSE people are criminals!"

Lol.

I'm not draconian(I'm really glad that you used this word cuz I've wanted to use it but my spell check is screwed up and when I go on one of my rants, it looks bad with typos?), though I'd be the first one throwing myself at the mercy of the court?

I'm glad that my "skirmishes" occurred when I was younger cuz I'm too soft now and Madison calls me "Gumby"

Talk about draconian?

My Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

I thought last week he said he never felt better, so why take drugs that strong. Yes he could have been slipped something but probably not. Not sure we will ever find out but he F'''D up. Meds that strong your probably not allowed to drive anyway. Im a Tiger fan but he broke the law , most likely Cocaine my guess , Too Bad

He has a screwed up back, with a bad back you can go from feeling pretty good to feeling awful quickly. He has had so many injuries and surgeries maybe he has an issue with pain meds. It can happen to anyone.

• Callaway Epic Max Mitsubishi MMT 60X
  • Callaway Epic Max  3W 14.5* Mitsubishi MMT 70X
  • Ping G410 Hybrid 19* Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 80 TX
  • Mizuno HMB 4 iron, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 
  • Mizuno MMC 5-PW, KBS $-Taper 130x
  • Titleist Vokey SM7 52F, Cleveland RTX Zipcore 56, and Vokey SM8 60M
  • Odyssey White OG 7s

I blacked out drunk a few months ago. Then maybe a year before that also. And a bunch of times before that. I'll do it again at some point. But I have never been so tore up that I didn't know what side of the country I was on. Tiger really is the GOAT.

G400 10.5* / TOUR AD GP-6s
915F 15* / S+ 70s
M4 3H / HZRDUS 85s
Z565 TI 4-P / NS PRO 1050GHs
588-RTX 50*/54*/58*
POTENZA TOUR FLOW

When one takes a Percocet orally as prescribed, putting the pill in your mouth, taking a swig of a liquid and swallowing it, roughly 48% of that oxycodone gets into your system after the pill is metabolized and goes through one's system.

This is 100% false.

Back when I had a ruptured disc in my neck, I used to grind my percs up and dissolve them in some OJ.

Called it HammerTime.

Dunno about the difference between digestion vs dissolution, but it seemed to start working faster for me.

I spoke to this earlier cept I used 4-6oz of hot water, let it dissolve, stirred it and "shot it."

You got 90-92% of the oxycodone in your system versus 48-50% taking it as prescribed!

Hammer Time Babeeeeee???

Cheers?

RP

But even at that, the most you are getting is 9mg per max 10mg oxy pill.

Hardly enough to whack someone out enough for them not to be able to drive a car, even tho you're not technically supposed to.or maybe I just have a high tolerance

The Cowboy arrested on suspicion of DUI was Nolan Carroll, a FA cornerback signed by Dallas. He got drunk at a Welcome to Dallas party where free Uber was available, and then tried to drive in the heart of PartyDallas. Had it been Brady, absolutely the story would have blown up. If Brady was found unconscious and incoherent behind the wheel, it might be a larger story, since there are more football watchers than golf watchers. If you make your living in the spotlight, both good and bad are highlighted.

I was telling my wife about this and mentioned the police report. She was an insurance claims adjuster forever and mentioned she never saw a report the next day, it was usually weeks. So is the report even real? Guys i hate to tell you this but TMZ gets it right a lot more than anyone will admit.

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TI 340 Mini 11.5° Denali Blue 60 6.0

Callaway Rogue ST LS 15 degree Ventus TR

Cobra RADSpeed Tour 19 Motore X F1

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 Hazard Smoke
Cobra King Tour 5-G Project X LS120 6.0  

New Level SPN Milled 53 
Cleveland Tour Rack RTX Zipcore 58 DG GRIND
SWAG Savage AF Raw LA Golf SOHO

Why is it so hard to believe that many, many make mistakes while under the influence? Some of you defend some moral high road without giving thought to the countless circumstances that led to that mistake. Alcohol and other drugs cause problems, for the first time user, casual user, and abuser alike. This crap happens every day and touches everyone. This shame blame game that you sit and type does nothing to help solve the issue, and my guess is that you get some satisfaction of trying to think of the wittiest retort in an effort to raise your forum credibility.

I know fathers and mothers, athletes, teachers, kids, students, family members, et. al. who do not have the ability to shake the grip of a drug. Addiction is messy, period.

Just saw a piece on a former pro football player who is helping to research cannabis as a pain reliever - even topical that does not give a high, but reduces pain. He reported that he and other players were given baggies full of pills before games, including Vicodin, which is profoundly over prescribed.

Opioids use is rampant, they are easy to get - legally and illegally..

Tiger is not the problem here..

No he isn't the problem, but it's painfully obvious he has a MAJOR problem.

Also if he went for that cruise zooted out of his mind at 3pm he may have killed people. Maybe you need to look at this road and not chastise other for taking the "Moral High Road". We all still love Tiger even after he has been exposed as a fraud of a human being. But now.....we find out he may be addicted to Rx & he's endangering his life and the lives of others.

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 (@9.5) Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore+ 6S 
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15 (@14.50) Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.1S Tipped .5"
Callaway Apex "21" 19/3H Aldila Rogue Black TS95 Tipped .5"
Taylormade SLDR 4i DGSLS300S
Taylormade P750 7-PW P770 5i-6i DG AMT White S300
Taylormade MG2 52 DGTIS400, MG4TW 56/12 DGTIS400, & Tour Issued MG3 Hi Toe 60/09 DGTIS200 115
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2 34.5"
Bridgestone Tour B XS (Testing New TP5x)

I was telling my wife about this and mentioned the police report. She was an insurance claims adjuster forever and mentioned she never saw a report the next day, it was usually weeks. So is the report even real? Guys i hate to tell you this but TMZ gets it right a lot more than anyone will admit.

Get out the tin foil

I'm sure there not much else as important as this going on

in Ol' Mayberry hobe sound

Andy had plenty of time to get the report done yesterday, especially after catching the biggest fish in Florida

I'm sure there not much else as important as this going on

in Ol' Mayberry hobe sound

Andy had plenty of time to get the report done yesterday, especially after catching the biggest fish in Florida

Because someone has to stop the lynch mob mentality around here, that's why!

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

This is 100% false.

Called it HammerTime.

Yes, when ground up it will get absorbed into the bloodstream faster, but not by much. But, there's a difference between absorption, bioavailability, and metabolism. And the whole "90-92% in your system versus 48-50%" stuff is complete nonsense with absolutely no basis in fact.

Percocet tabs are immediate release tabs (not extended release), so it dissolves relatively quickly in the GI tract.

Cobra LTDx LS 9*
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 3W
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 3H
TaylorMade P-790 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM5 52

Titleist Vokey SM8 56
Titleist Vokey SM7 60
Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 2

What

If

He

Took

It

Right

Before

Leaving

And

It

Hit

Him

As

He

Was

Driving?

What

if

Russian

agents

slipped

him

a

roofie,

curbed

his

Benz,

slipped

him

behind

the

wheel,

and

tipped

the

cops?

Just

as

likely!

Of course!! The Russians!!!!

Well, I went home with the waitress

The way I always do

How was I to know

She was with the Russians, too

Since I live in a glass house I will just wish him well and hope he gets off the pills sooner rather than later. I dont want to see him or anyone go down that hole. Worrisome that he has had so many surgeries and has been prescribed a lot of stuff over the years. Could mean something, could mean nothing, don't know him personally but I can't wish ill on the dude. I had surgery six months ago and when the bottle went empty it was rough because the pills were gone and the pain wasn't. I never got them for an extended time. I couldn't even imagine giving my history. The first stone I threw would go through my own dam window.